Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 24

Story Info
Tim and Heidi continue to savor their time alone.
2.4k words
4.67
28.7k
3
0

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

After Tim and Heidi finished lunch the next afternoon, they did the dishes. Tim kept looking at Heidi, still barely able to believe he really was there with her. He couldn't get enough of looking at her, touching her, kissing her, making love to her.

Tim washed, and was done first. While Heidi finished drying the dishes, he went down the steps to the living room, sat down on the sofa and watched his lover finish drying and putting away the dishes.

Heidi finished putting the dishes away and joined him on the sofa. She snuggled into his arms and the cardigan sweater she had on tickled his arm. "Can we take a little break?" she asked. "I'm not complaining, but all the love-making we've been doing has me worn out."

"Sure," Tim said. He sat with his arm around Heidi, looking out the windows at the mountain vista. He stroked her arm gently. She murmured softly and cuddled against him.

Although neither of them intended it to, their cuddling session began to evolve into more. Tim kept caressing Heidi and could see her nipples begin to stiffen under the fluffy sweater. He gazed at her lovely face. She really was there with him!

After a while, he pulled her to him and kissed her on the cheek. She murmured, snuggled closer and, with a moan, pressed her lips against his. While their lips worked against each other, Tim managed to pull her skirt up. He cupped her almost-bare bottom and got her up on his lap, facing him.

Heidi settled atop Tim and wriggled her bottom against the erect penis she could feel straining in the confines of his pants. Her hands went to the waist of his trousers. Her hands trembling with urgency, she fumbled his pants open, then pulled his rigid shaft out and began stroking it. They may have intended to take a break from sex, but they were caught up in tremendous yearning and growing need quickly replaced their desire to rest.

Tim lifted Heidi and she continued to clutch his erection, stroking it against her vagina through the silken panel of her panties. Then she pushed the silken membrane aside and rubbed the head of his swollen organ against her sopping labia, bringing groans of joy from both of them. He lowered her and almost fainted with delight when his pole slid into her again.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Heidi cried, her hips rocking, her hands clutching Tim, her body quaking. She couldn't believe it! The minute he was in her, she was coming.

Tim thrust up into Heidi, driving his erection into her, holding her hips firmly in his hands.

"Take meeeee!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Tim, take meeeeee!!!!" Heidi cried, her movements frantic, her hands pulled at him. "Ohhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Yessssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!!!!"

"Unnnnnhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Unnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Tim groaned passionately, his juices erupting into her.

Afterward, still partially clothed, they lay in each other's arms on the sofa. Heidi kissed Tim and gazed into his eyes. "Is...is it always going to be like this between us?" she asked tentatively.

"It sure seems that way," Tim replied, hugging her. "I sure won't mind if it is, do you?"

"I guess I don't," Heidi said. She pushed herself off him, then stood up. "I think I'll take a shower." She smiled at him. "Then I think I'll spend some time in the Jacuzzi. Why don't you let me finish my shower, then come join me in the Jacuzzi?" She padded to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Tim heard the shower, then it stopped. Then more sounds of water running. He got up and walked to the bathroom where the Jacuzzi was located. Heidi was already sitting in the tub, watching the water level rise.

"You have to wait until the water is over the jets before you can turn the Jacuzzi on," she explained. "The switch is on the wall, just inside the door, there. The water's just about the right depth. Could you turn it on?"

Tim turned on the Jacuzzi, then joined his beautiful lover in the warm, bubbling water. Heidi giggled and snuggled against him. "Isn't this wild?" she exclaimed, pressing against him. "All the years I've owned this place, I've never done anything like this."

"It certainly is!" Tim replied. Lying in the bubbling, swirling hot water next to Heidi, he felt himself relaxing a bit.

Heidi put her arms around him and kissed him. Tim returned the kiss and she moved on top of him. The movement of her warm, wet body against his and the friction of their lips and tongues had a powerful erotic effect on both of them. Before either of them knew what was happening, Tim was hard and buried deep inside Heidi once again.

"God!" Heidi murmured, clutching Tim, kissing him, moving her body against his. If she could have, she'd have absorbed him into her, would have melded her body with his. "I can't get over this! Everything we do is a turn-on!"

"It sure is," Tim agreed, reveling in the feelings that were roaring through him as his engorged shaft drove into her.

"Oh, Tim!" Heidi groaned. Her body began to move faster. It was going to happen again! "Goddd!!! Gahhhhhhh!!! Yesssss!!! Yessssss!!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!!!"

Heidi's vaginal spasms triggered Tim's release and once more he exploded powerful bursts of his juices into her.

When their passion ebbed, they remained in the swirling, hot water, snuggled close, their arms around each other.

"Oh, Tim, that...that was so incredible!" Heidi murmured, resting her head on his shoulder.

"It was kinda wild, wasn't it?" Tim agreed. He sat there a few minutes, regaining his senses.

After they finally got out of the Jacuzzi, they decided to go to the lodge for dinner. Once more, it was wonderful. They walked back to the condo slowly, hand-in-hand.

"This is so lovely," Heidi said as they neared their love-nest.

"I think so, too," Tim said. He stopped, put his hands on Heidi's shoulders, and turned her to face him. "I love you, Heidi," he said.

"I love you, too, Tim," Heidi replied, leaning against him.

"Heidi, will...will you marry me?" Tim asked.

Heidi stepped back, her eyes wide. "What did you say?" she gasped.

"Will you marry me?" Tim asked. "You know, be my wife, all that?"

"Oh, Tim!" Heidi groaned, moving back into his arms, hugging him fiercely. "Yes. Oh, yes! I will! I will!"

They resumed their trek back to the condo, their arms around each other. Once they were inside, Tim took Heidi in his arms and looked at her. "You sure you want to be married to a cop?" he asked.

"You sure you want to be married to an old lady?" she responded.

Tim pulled her into his arms and kissed her, teasing her lips with his tongue, cupping her buttocks in his hands, pulling her against him.

Heidi wrapped her arms around Tim, locking her body against his, and returned his insistent hip thrusts with her own. She leaned back in his arms after the kiss ended. "I love you, Tim Jackman!" she said.

Tim bent and began to kiss the bare flesh above the lacy camisole and Heidi let her head fall back. He pushed the fluffy sweater down over her shoulders, to improve access to her for his roving lips.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Heidi moaned as Tim's lips moved over her skin. She pressed her hips tighter against his. "Ohhhh!!!" she whispered, "That feels wonderful!"

They were standing next to the bedroom door. Tim ushered Heidi into the room, backed to the bed and sat down, leaving Heidi standing in front of him. He tugged her camisole out of her skirt and Heidi took over, removing it. While she did that, Tim kissed her chest under her breasts and teased her nearly-flat belly lightly with his fingers.

Heidi purred and shivered, her breasts moving in and out, her nipples emerging from their encircling areolas. Tim captured one straining tip with his lips and began to suckle it.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Heidi murmured, pressing herself against him.

Tim continued suckling her nipple and undid the belt at the waist of her skirt, then the skirt, then slid it down. All she had no now were the sheer panties, the garter belt, and the pale stockings. He slid his hands up her legs, grasped the panties, and pulled them down, then he looked up Heidi. "I like the garter belt," he gasped.

Heidi looked back at him, fire and heat blazing in her eyes. "I hoped you would, darling," she murmured.

Tim slid down the garter belt and stockings, then he laid back on the bed, patted the spot next to him and said, "Come here."

Heidi got on the bed, came into his arms, crushed her lips to his, and thrust her tongue into my mouth. While the kiss endured, Heidi worked at Tim's pants, then the slacks were opened and his erection, freed from captivity, rode up between them. Heidi put one leg over his and locked it behind him, pulling him against her.

Tim's hand slid over one of her smooth, firm buttocks and began exploring the cleft between it and her other lovely nether cheek.

"Ummmmmm!!!!" Heidi moaned, beginning to move her pelvis, rubbing against his erection, humping herself against him.

Tim leaned back and began to caress her breast again, teasing and pulling the nipple with his fingers, stretching it, rolling it between his finger and thumb, listening with delight as Heidi groaned in ecstasy.

Heidi rolled onto her back, and Tim leaned over her and began kissing both of her breasts, each in turn. Once those luscious orbs were well attended to, he kissed his way across Heidi's rounded belly, stopping to tease her navel with his tongue.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Heidi groaned. She arched her body to receive his kisses and caresses. He knew exactly what to do to give her pleasure. Tim loved her! He wanted to marry her! She gloried in the wondrous sensations his hands evoked.

Tim's lips continued their journey into Heidi's lush mass of pubic hair. He slid his hand between her legs and she parted them. With an extended finger, he teased her sex, finding it wet and open. His tongue and lips arrived at her clit, already swollen and erect.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!" Heidi moaned, her hips jerking up and down. "Ohhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" She was totally out of control, completely at her lover's mercy!

Tim's kissing and stroking became more ardent. He slid two fingers into Heidi.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" Heidi groaned and responded by thrusting her hips upward, drawing his fingers deeper into her.

While Tim licked and sucked Heidi's clit, he slid his fingers in and out of her slowly, insistently. Her hips moved in time with his thrusts and her cries echoed through the room as he roused her deeply. He loved the way she was reacting to his caresses and was determined to keep it up as long as he could.

"Oh!!! Oh!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ahhh!!! Ahhh!!! Ohhhhh!!!!" Heidi crooned, grinding her pelvis against Tim's mouth and hand. "Tim!!! Oh, Timmmmmm!!!!"

Her movements quickened and Tim could feel moisture flowing from her as he continued to lick, suck, and thrust. The muscles in her legs tightened as she forced herself against him.

"Uhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!! Feels so gooooddddd!!! So goooooddddd!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhh!!!" Heidi cried. Her movements grew more frantic. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she wailed. Her body stiffened and her back arched like a bow. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh, God, Tim!!! Oh, God, Tim!!! Oh, God!!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!!" Her back arched, she writhed against him, shuddering with joy. "Uh!!!! Uh!!!! Uh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!...More!!!! Please!!!! More!!!! More!!!!!!" Finally her moans faded and Heidi relaxed on the bed.

For a while they lay in each other's arms, recouping their strength.

After a while, Heidi pushed herself up on her elbow and looked at Tim. "What are we going to do about you?" she whispered.

"I don't know," Tim said. "What do you suggest?"

Heidi's wild look in response to his question sent delicious tremors of anticipation roaring through him.

She kissed him. As her tongue fought his, her finger lightly explored his ear. The sensations were unreal, disorienting. Before long, it was impossible for Tim to lay still. Intense shock-waves of pleasure rocked him as Heidi's lips, tongues, and hands moved over his neck, shoulders, and chest. Then, in turn, each of his nipples was engulfed in warmth and wetness.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" he moaned, mindless with pleasure. Heidi's hands roamed his body lightly. Her lips left his nipples and moved over his belly, burning a trail toward his straining, erect penis.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!" Tim moaned. Talking was impossible!

One of Heidi's hands encircled his throbbing erection while her other hand fondled his balls massaging him gently, deliciously. She knew what turned him on! And she planned to use that knowledge to the best of her ability!

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Tim wailed when warmth and wetness surrounded the head of his swollen penis. Heidi's hands continued to toy with him, setting off exquisite explosions of pleasure in his body and mind. He trembled frantically. His body felt as if it was on fire. Soft skin brushed his, soft hair tickled him.

Tim felt the bed move as Heidi slid on top of him. Wetness, heat, and intense pleasure enveloped him as she lowered herself, impaling her lithe body on his rock-hard shaft. She pressed downward until he was all the way into her, paused for a moment, then began rocking her hips.

Interminably, more pleasurably than anything Tim could recall, their passionate coupling continued. Heidi rode him, grinding herself against him. He reached up, grabbed her breasts, and fondled them, then he felt pressure begin to rise in his loins and knew completion was close. He'd been exposed to too much exciting stimuli to maintain control for long! Abruptly his loins unwound in a blissful explosion, sending a flood of torrid wetness jetting into Heidi.

"Oh!!!" he heard her moan. "You're coming!!! My God!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! Oh, darling!!! You're making me come,too!!!! Oh!! Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!! Ooooooohhhhhh!!!!" Her hips bucked as Tim's hot flood pushed her over the edge.

When they finished, Heidi slid off Tim and snuggled against him.

"You are something else!" Tim said, kissing her on her sweaty forehead. Wrapped in each other's arms, they fell into a sound sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers