He'll Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigstick
bigstick
10 Followers

I dreamed all night of the bus ride and what could have happened, but didn't.

I woke up late the next morning. Thank God it's Saturday....yahoo. I love to sleep late, at least I get to twice a week. So I laid around for a while, watching the tube and just relaxing. The phone rang and it was Jackson saying that he was at work and that he would be home around 8:00 or 8:30 tonight.

He also mentioned that Karla was going to be by to take care of his laundry. I hung up and was pissed. The fucking nerve of this guy... making her do his laundry like she was his slave or something. I hurried and cleaned up a bit and then took a shower. While I was in the shower, a knock came on the bathroom door. It was Karla and she just wanted to let me know she was here. Damn, she kind of scared the shit out of me. But I finished and put on my shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt.

As I was going to my room she was heading down to the laundry mat to start a load of clothes. So I grabbed all my dirty clothes and ran out the door to catch up. I caught up to her as she was entering the laundry. I held the door for her and then went in and found a washer. We talked about a bunch of stuff and when I wasn't looking I could feel her looking at me. One time I caught her looking at my crotch and she turned the prettiest shade of red I've ever seen.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked.

She just smiled. "Nothing really."

Gee thanks, I thought to myself.

About a couple hours later we finished the clothes and went back up to the apartment. I went to my room to put up my clothes, looked at the clock and it was 2:30. I have about 6 hrs to make my dreams come true.

Little did I know that someone else was thinking the same thing.

I had just finished putting my clothes up and a tap sounded on the door, at least I thought it was a tap. I stood there and waited. And then I heard it again, a little louder this time. I opened the door and my eyes like to fell out of my head.

This goddess was standing in my doorway wearing the smallest bra and panties that I have ever seen. Her tits were hanging out the top of her bra and the only thing covering her pussy lips was a thin piece of material.

She looked at me and smiled. "You can breathe now, Romeo."

I finally caught my breath and she entered my room. My God she is beautiful. She came up to me and kissed me and I was stunned. After all she is my roommate's girlfriend. But I couldn't help myself. I started kissing her back as she reached up to remove my shirt. She moved into me and I felt her hard nipples pressing against my chest, and I started getting hard. Or harder should I say.

I grabbed her and pulled her into me and she moaned into my mouth. I slid my hand up and down her back and I felt the goose bumps rise on her skin. Moving my hands a little lower each time, I finally grabbed her ass and squeezed. She moaned again and her leg buckled a bit.

I fell back and took her with me. I was in heaven. This beautiful woman was lying on my stomach, running her tongue into my mouth and grinding her pussy against my raging cock. I rolled us over and pressed my palm against her left tit and felt the nipple grow hard against it. It was my turn to moan. I left her lips and kissed my way to her neck and started to nibble on it and the top of her shoulder. While I was doing this I slipped my right hand down her tight belly and started to rub her pussy through her panties and she went wild... wiggling and moaning like crazy.

I left her neck and started to kiss my way to her breast. I grabbed her bra and pulled it down, and like a starving baby, I latched onto her right nipple. It was like holding a small rock in my mouth it was so hard, I started to chew on it lightly and suck on it real hard until it stood up about an inch. Then I made my way across to its twin and started all over. All the while I was rubbing her pussy and her panties were soaked. I started to lick my way down to the beautiful V that is at the top of her thighs. Placing my mouth over her panties I blew into her pussy and she took a real deep breath held it a second and pushed it out through her teeth, and made a wicked hissing sound.

I pulled her thong to the side and slightly touched my tongue to her pussy and she jumped about 1 1/2 feet off the bed and made the loudest scream I think I've ever heard. When she landed I grabbed a hold of her hips and did it again except this time I ran it the length of her pussy from her asshole to the top of her clit. Once there I started licking in little circles, starting lightly and gradually getting harder and harder. Then I lifted her legs up so her knees were on each side of her body and I licked her ass. Knowing she likes to butt fuck I figured she would like this and I was right. She started grinding her ass into my face until my tongue was as far up her ass as it would go. So I started fucking her ass with my tongue and every time my tongue was in all the way my nose would go into her fuck hole and my forehead would hit her clit. Pulling my tongue out of her ass, I licked all the way up to her clit and back again.

She was so wet that her juices were running into my mouth and down my chin and the crack of her ass. Licking my fingers, I slowly inserted them into her tight hot pussy and started pumping in and out. Slowly at first then plunging them in and out, I grabbed her clit and started to nibble and suck on it. Her wet pussy was pulsing on my fingers, grabbing them when they went in and holding on until they were almost all the way out. I knew she was about to cum so I removed one finger from her pussy and pushed it up her ass and started wiggling them in different directions. The one in her pussy was rubbing her g-spot and she lost it.

I'm not lying, I've never seen a woman cum so hard that she squirted. That's right. She shot a stream of her coochy nectar right into my mouth and down my throat. Damn, this woman knows how to have an orgasm, and she tastes as good as she looks.

I came up for a breath and she pushed me back on my back and yanked my shorts down and buried her mouth onto my cock right to the base. Aagghhh, that was the first time that has ever happened to me and it was the hottest thing I've ever felt... her tight throat contracting around my cock. She pulled back enough to get it out of her throat and spun around until she was between my legs, and buried it once again. Then she looked up at me with her gorgeous green eyes and had a look of absolute joy in her eyes. Then she removed her mouth from my throbbing cock and started licking and sucking on my balls. First one at a time and then both in her hot mouth at the same time.

As much as I hated for her to stop, I wanted to fuck her more than have her lick me and suck me. I pulled her up onto me again and kissed her deeply, then holding her tight I rolled over so that I was on top, and spread her thighs with my legs. Grabbing my aching cock I started rubbing it up and down against her hot pussy making her jerk and moan every time my cock came into contact with her clit. Then I placed the head of my cock against her opening and started to slowly, almost painfully insert it, inch by inch. The fire that engulfed my cock was amazing and she was so tight, almost like it was her first time.

"Mmmm," she moaned loudly. "Go slow until I get used to the size," she said, looking into my eyes.

It took a few minutes but I finally made it all the way in and I could feel her hard clit poking into my pelvis just above my cock. We stayed like that for a second or to until she started to wiggle around. Then almost as slowly, I eased it out until just the head remained in her hot hole. I looked down at her, leaned over and kissed her like I've never kissed a woman before and slammed my cock all the way in. She gasped into my mouth and moaned loudly, continuing this until she begged me to stop. I then started pounding my cock into her like this was the last sex I was ever going to get. And the harder I slammed into her, the louder she got.

"Oh, yeah fuck me Dar! Drive that big cock into me until I cum all over it."

If she kept talking like this I wasn't going to last long. I picked her legs up and placed them onto my shoulders, and started fucking her for all I was worth. She just got wetter and wetter, her breathing became shallow and I knew she was getting close to cumming so I leaned over and stuck my middle finger of my right hand up her ass.

That's all it took.

She started jerking and screaming and I just kept fucking her until she was still again. Then I pulled my cock out of her dripping pussy and flipped her onto her hands and knees, pulled her up close and slammed my cock back into her. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide, so I could watch my cock going in and out of her. Holding on to her hips and ass, I continued to slam my cock in, and she started to cum again. I was driving my cock in so hard that my balls were slapping her clit every time I bottomed out. I knew I wouldn't last much longer so I doubled the speed and with each thrust in.

Karla screamed, "Yesss! Fuck my pussy. Come on Dar! Fuck me with that beautiful cock!"

That was all I could take. I went faster and she screamed louder, until I coated the inside of her pussy with my seed. We collapsed onto the bed and I caught myself on my elbows so I wouldn't crush her.

I looked over at the clock and it was almost 5:00. Damn, I thought. That asshole will be home in 3 hours and I don't want to remove my cock from his girlfriend's pussy. We slowly got up and went into the bathroom and showered. We washed each other off and had sex again.

We got out of the shower and she ran into Jackson's room and got dressed. I got dressed and pulled out the can of Lysol to get rid of that sex smell as much as I wanted it to stay there. I went into the living room to watch TV as Karla emerged from the bedroom and looked radiant.

She came over to me, leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry," she said. "He'll never know."

bigstick
bigstick
10 Followers
12