Hell Week Ch. 01-03

Story Info
College student goes through hell when pledging a fraternity.
10.3k words
4.34
43.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
362 Followers

This story is fiction. This is the first of several parts. The people, places and organizations described in the story do not exist. If you are not a fan of female supremacy you probably will not like this story. Constructive criticism and comments are always welcome.

*****

Chapter 1: Introduction

Have you ever been obligated to do something even though you really didn't want to do it? Sometimes we feel outside pressures that force us to do things that, if we had a choice, we probably wouldn't do. That's how it was when I joined the Alpha Fraternity in college. My dad and brothers had both pledged the Alphas and I knew I was expected to follow in their footsteps.

I attended a mid-sized college in the Midwest. It was about 50 miles from Chicago. Student enrollment was about 5000. I chose it for three reasons. First was its scholastic reputation. I checked out some facts on the internet and found over 80% of those graduating had found jobs in their selected field within one year of graduation. That number was higher than any of the other colleges I was thinking about attending.

Second was the location. It was close enough to home to allow me to visit when I wanted to, yet far enough away that I could explore my independence. I also liked the campus. There was a lot of open space. The older facilities had been renovated over the past several years and others had been replaced with newer versions. I also liked the fact that I could live on campus. The school was located in a community much like the one I grew up in. I was a small town boy and I didn't have any desire to go to one of those huge Big-10 schools where life seemed to revolve around sports.

The third reason I decided to attend Baxter was the fact that my Father and two older brothers had also graduated from there. In fact, my dad told me that if I didn't attend Baxter, then I could pay my own tuition. That was definitely the deciding factor.

I enjoyed my freshman year. I met a lot of new friends and worked hard to keep up with my studies. I found time to do some partying and experience college life to its fullest. I attended some of the frat parties throughout the year and became friends with a few of the brothers from the Alpha Fraternity. They tried to get me to pledge the frat since I would be a legacy member. Both of my brothers and my father had been Alpha members and my new buddies assured me that I wouldn't have any trouble getting in.

I decided against joining during my freshman year as I knew I would need to devote a lot of time to my schoolwork. I had never been a great student, but with hard work, had managed to maintain a solid B average throughout high school. I told the Alphas that if I decided to join a fraternity I would definitely choose to be an Alpha.

When my dad found out that I had not pledged his old fraternity he threatened to cut off my funding. I explained my reasons to him and told him I would reconsider during my sophomore year. By then I would know how to manage my time and studies better. He accepted my explanation but I knew what he expected the following year.

As I left for college my Sophomore year my dad reminded me of his expectations and what would happen if I chose not to pledge the family fraternity. I told him that I had already made up my mind and was looking forward to becoming an Alpha brother. Pledge season started in mid-September with a few mixers and parties. Anyone interested in joining one of the Greek organizations had to submit an application to them by October 1st. Those who were accepted would go through the customary hazing which would terminate with hell week. Hell week was scheduled for the first week in November.

As promised, I had no problem getting through the application process. I knew that applicants who had family members who were alumni of the fraternity were given special consideration during the application and hazing process, so I really wasn't worried about being turned down. Our pledge master was George. He brought all of the applicants together for a meeting prior to the start of our pledging.

He provided us with a notebook which outlined all of the information we were required to recite on demand. He told us that we would be required to perform any task that a brother requested of us. He also said that we might be summoned to appear at the frat house at any hour of the day or night, and would be punished if we failed any of our assignments.

George's assistant was Matt. He was a junior and would be taking over as pledge master the following year. Matt told us that we could expect to be humiliated while serving as a pledge. He said we might be required to do things that we find distasteful, but it is doubtful that anything will cause us bodily harm. He said that either he or George would be present during the initiation and that their job would be to ensure the safety of all of the pledges.

I had heard of some of the drinking games that the pledges were required to do. There were also the kidnappings in the middle of the night where the pledge was blindfolded and left along some rural road with nothing but a tee-shirt and pair of shorts to wear. The pledge had to find his way back to the frat house to retrieve his clothes, wallet and other possessions before returning to his dorm.

I heard stories about how the pledges had to clean the frat house on hands and knees and how they received a paddling now and then for inspiration. They were required to strip to their underwear while at the frat house, even when there were female guests visiting. Dad told me that the pledging experience was designed to build teamwork and brotherhood among the pledges. He said that the more the pledges worked together, the less the brothers messed with them. It was when a pledge separated himself from the others that the initiation could become unbearable.

"Your final test before being inducted into the fraternity is known as hell week." George said. "The Greek Council has proposed making some changes to the way hell week is conducted. Those proposed changes are the result of an accident that occurred during hell week a couple of years ago. I will provide more information when it becomes available."

Matt added. "During hell week you will be on your own. Your success or failure will be up to you and the rest of your pledge class."

I was surprised that there were only six in our pledge class, me and five freshmen. Normally the Alphas received over 20 applications for membership each year. Their average pledge class was between 12 and 15 students. Most of the pledges were freshmen. Typically a few of the pledges dropped out during the hazing process resulting in about 10 new brothers being inducted each year.

The brothers put us through our paces for the next four weeks. It was just as my dad had told me. Being a legacy member, the brothers took it easier on me than they had to. In fact, I think they took it easy on everyone during the weeks leading up to hell week. They did find various ways to humiliate us. This was typically done in the privacy of the frat house. Occasionally there were visitors present including some of the sisters of neighboring sororities.

We arrived at the frat house on the Sunday evening prior to the beginning of Hell week. We were invited to get some beer and then meet George and Matt in the meeting room. They had some information for us about hell week that they felt we should know.

George told us how well we had done as a pledge class. He said that we had worked well as a team and remained positive throughout the hazing process. He also said we would need to work as a team and support each other in order to get through the coming week. We had not lost anyone out of class to date, and we were determined that we would all complete hell week as well.

"We are operating in unchartered waters." Matt began. "This year hell week will be a little different than it has been in the past. We really don't know what to expect, and unfortunately, we won't have any control over what happens. Let's start with a little history."

He told us of an incident that occurred a couple of years ago involving one of the fraternities and a couple of pledges from one of the sororities. The incident occurred during hell week. He said that none of the parties involved were Alphas, but the resulting publicity was bad for the college, and especially the Greek system.

Matt told the story of how several of the pledges from one of the fraternities had kidnapped several sorority pledges as part of hell week. After blindfolding them, the girls were taken to the frat house where they were given spice and ecstasy. They had already been drinking and were probably a little drunk. The girls were forced to give all of the pledges blow jobs. Things got a little out of hand after that and soon several of the brothers forced themselves on the girls as well. By this time the girls were unconscious due to the drugs and had no clue what was happening.

The girls were dumped off at their sorority house where they were found the next morning by their sisters. Fortunately none of the girls was seriously injured, but they did make a complaint against the fraternity and the college which was investigated by the campus police.

Since the girls were blindfolded and drugged throughout the incident, they could not positively identify the subjects involved. There was insufficient physical evidence as well so the police had to close their investigation without making any arrests.

The Greek Council, which governs the actions of all of the sororities and fraternities on campus, was also asked to investigate the incident by the school administration. The administration did not want a repeat of this type of incident so the council was given a directive to come up with new guidelines for pledging and especially for the hazing that occurred during hell week.

The council is made up of representatives from each of the Greek organizations on campus. A president is elected by the council to preside over meetings and a faculty advisor is elected to serve as a liaison with the college administration. At the time of the incident, half of the council was representing fraternities and half representing sororities. The President was a member of the Epsilon Fraternity so any close votes tended to be decided in the favor of the fraternities.

The council performed its investigation and instituted some new policies to better regulate hazing. The open enrollment period during which the sororities and fraternities could recruit perspective members was reduced from four to two weeks and the hazing period was reduced from eight to four weeks culminating with hell week during the first week of November. The rationale was reducing the length of the process would make it more manageable.

The members of the sororities were livid. They felt that more stringent changes were needed. They also felt that not enough was done to expose and punish the fraternity responsible for the kidnapping and rape. As expected, the vote was a tie with the fraternities voting for the new changes and the sororities voting against them. The tie was broken by the president, a member of the Epsilon Fraternity.

George continued the story. He said that when the election for council president was held the following spring, Penny Thornton, a Sigma sorority sister won. It was the first time that a female would serve as council president.

"She pulled a fast one on the fraternities." Matt added. "She convinced one of her friends to nominate Rich Anderson to run against Josh Mathews for the presidency. Several of the sorority representatives convinced Rich that he could mend the fences separating the fraternities and sororities on the council. The sisters said that they would support him if he ran. When he did, he split the frat vote with Josh and all of the sororities voted for Penny. She easily won the election."

George went on to explain that when the council reconvened the following fall, the sororities had the power to push through changes that would affect the composition of the council. Penny had the ability to break any tie votes so all she had to do was ensure that all of the sororities were represented at each meeting and voted together as a block. She would always have a meeting with the sorority members prior to the council meeting to ensure everyone was on the same page and knew how to vote.

First, she got a new Faculty Advisor elected. Her choice was the Dean of the Business School, Priscilla Wilson. Professor Wilson was a known feminist and would support anything involving women's rights. Next she got the Council to raise the minimum GPA to maintain a charter from 2.0 to 3.0. Each organization was given until the end of the school year to meet the new GPA. Those that didn't would be placed on probation and lose their voting rights on the council. Failure to meet the new standard after being placed on probation would result of revocation of their charter. Several of the fraternities faced the possibility of probation by the end of the year.

Next she introduced two new sororities who she had recruited to be chartered at Baxter. The first was the Omegas. Currently there was not a sorority that catered to the female athletes on campus. There was a fraternity that catered to the male athletes but nothing for the women. Penny felt that was unfair. The second sorority was the Lambdas. The Lambdas focused on recruiting minorities. Penny said that African American and Latino students were not afforded the same opportunity to join many of the existing Greek organizations as white students. Therefore, she thought it was appropriate to create a sorority that would cater to those groups of students. Both groups were approved for probationary charters and would be evaluated again at the end of the school year. If they received their charter, they would become voting members on the council.

"By the end of the school year the athletic fraternity, the Gammas, failed to meet the new GPA requirement." George continued. "The Omegas and Lambdas were both granted their charters and became voting members on the council. That meant there were now 14 voting sororities and 11 voting fraternities represented on the council. Penny was reelected as president so the sororities also controlled the tie breaker and had the backing of the faculty advisor."

"Penny's latest initiative is to revisit how hell week is conducted." Matt added. "The council passed the new procedures last week which is why we haven't discussed it prior to tonight."

George explained that beginning on the Monday night of hell week and continuing through Saturday night, each fraternity will pair up with a sorority each night. The pairings will be by a random drawing so that the pledges will not know what group they will be paired with each night. A list of activities has been compiled and distributed to each sorority. The pledge master of the sororities will determine which activities will be performed each night. She may also make minor adjustments to the activities to make them more effective. Since there are more sororities than fraternities, two fraternities will have to split their pledge class each night.

"You can expect to provide six nights of total service to the sororities." Matt said. "I'm sure some of the sororities were creative in coming up with activities for you to complete. The fact that they will be done in mixed company could make things more interesting, but also more humiliating. All I can tell you is to try to stick together as brothers. Support each other and work as a team whenever possible."

George told us we would be given three opportunities to bail out of the process. However, if we bailed, we would forfeit our opportunity to be inducted into the fraternity.

"The first opportunity would be tomorrow night." He said. "The pledge master will read you a statement concerning hell week. You will be required to acknowledge that you understand the proceedings and sign a waiver stating you are participating of your own free will. If you refuse to sign you will be asked to leave and you will forfeit your opportunity to be inducted. If you sign the waiver you will not be allowed to leave until all of the night's activities are completed."

"The second opportunity to bail will come before Tuesday night's activities." George continued. "If you indicate that you want to continue, you will not be allowed to leave until all of Tuesday's activities are completed."

"Your last opportunity to quit will come at the completion of activities on Tuesday." George advised. "After completing all of the night's activities you will again be asked if you want to quit. If you indicate that you want to continue, you will be told where to report for Wednesday's activities. You will also be required to participate in all of the activities scheduled for the remainder of the week. If you fail to show up as directed, there will be consequences."

Matt continued. "The fraternities do not know what has been planned or the format of what will take place each night. We have been told that the activities on Monday through Thursday will begin at 7 pm and conclude by 10 pm so everyone can attend their classes the following day. Friday and Saturday night's activities will begin a 7 pm and conclude when they are done. We were also told that a faculty advisor will be present at each sorority to ensure that activities don't get out of hand."

"Does anyone have any questions?" George asked. "If not, I want to wish you all good luck. Tomorrow you are to report to the Mu Sorority house. The Mu Sorority is a service sorority. They do a lot of charity work and raise money to support children's and women's health. They are one of our smaller sororities, averaging about 30-40 members each year."

Chapter 2: Monday

We arrived as a group at the Mu house. Six Alpha pledges ready to endure whatever humiliations the sorority sisters had devised. We were led into the foyer and blindfolded by a women we assumed to be the pledge master of the sorority. We were led down some stairs to what we assumed was the basement of the sorority house. We heard a lot of giggling as we followed the unknown women. We were lined up in front of the group of women.

Gentlemen, and this is the last time you will be addressed as such, welcome to your first night of hell week. I assume your pledge master has briefed you of the changes to hell week. If you want to be inducted as an Alpha, you must show your worthiness by suffering for the entertainment and pleasure of our sisters. Before we start, I have been instructed by the Greek Council to read this statement. Afterwards you will be required to sign it indicating you are here of your own free will.

She began reading the statement. "Pledges of the Fraternities at Baxter College. You have chosen to join your selected fraternity of your own free will. Part of the application process involves your demonstration of loyalty and worthiness to your chosen fraternity. You have endured various activities over the past four weeks at the hands of your brothers to be. Now, to prove yourself worthy, you will spend a week of serving the sororities of Baxter as well. Welcome to Hell week."

She continued reading. "For the next six nights you will be directed to serve the sisters of one of the sororities on campus. You will perform any tasks as directed by the sisters. These tasks may be humiliating to you and even painful. Some of the tasks may even be sexual in nature. You may refuse any task, but if you do, you will receive a penalty. You will also be penalized if you fail to complete the tasks assigned to you."

"Are there any questions so far?" she asked.

I shook my head no, and I assumed the others did as well.

medic45
medic45
362 Followers