Hell Week Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
370 Followers

"Before we start," Denise announced. "I would like to introduce our faculty advisor. This is Pamela Reynolds. She is the Vice President of Academic Affairs. She will also serve as judge and settle any disputes if there are questions about the validity of an answer."

Since we were now secured to the pillories, Denise removed our chastity devices. The first group of pledges sat in front of us. Each of us had been assigned to one of the pledges. Kayla was among the pledges in the first round. She walked up to me and smiled.

"The first question is worth 10 points." Denise said. "Which pledge has the longest cock?"

The girls had not seen us erect so they each guessed. Prof. Reynolds was called upon to make the decision. She had the Delta pledges masturbate us until we were erect and then measured us. Kayla was licking her lips as she stared into my eyes. I measured 8" but Tom was 8.5". His pledge answered correctly and earned 10 points. The rest of us received 10 strokes with the paddle as penalty for our pledges giving an incorrect answer. Kayla swung hard and smiled each time I winced. The round consisted of 10 questions. I received two additional spankings during the round. When it was over Kayla had won the round.

Rebecca participated in the second round. She chose me. She missed two questions during the round which earned me 20 swats. She won the round which put her in the finals with Kayla.

The third round earned me another 30 strokes with the paddle. Cindy won this round.

Denise spoke. "You girls have won your rounds and will now compete to see who will be the grand winner.

The final contest involved each of the finalists trying to make as many of the Alphas use their safe word within a 15 minute time limit. None could witness what the others did. Kayla was first to go. She managed to make all of the alphas submit. She used the paddle and swung hard and often. As time started to run out, she grabbed each by the balls and squeezed. We all begged for release.

Next was Rebecca. She also made all of us submit She used clothes pins and placed them on our cock and balls, on our nipples and finally on our tongues. After applying them she took a riding crop to remove them. She was especially brutal when removing them from our cocks.

The third to go was Cindy. She was determined to whip us into submission. She used the riding crop and beat our penises for the entire 15 minutes. She finally got us all to submit. The contest had ended in a tie.

"We have a tie," Denise said. "The prize was an opportunity to run each of the Alphas through the gauntlet. Since we have a tie, I guess each of you will get that opportunity. Ladies, prepare yourselves"

With nearly 50 women present, each trip was going to be painful. We approached the two lines of women and fell to our knees. I went first and positioned myself behind Rebecca.

"Our gauntlet is a little different than some of the others." Denise said. "You will follow your leader on hands and knees. She will move forward each time you prod her ass with our tongue. If, during your trip she had an orgasm, she will stop until it has passed and any of the woman within reach can have their way with you."

"Now for the cool stuff." Denise added. "If she feels you are not paying enough attention to her asshole, she will stop and pick a card from this deck. You will have to complete whatever it says."

I started through the gauntlet. I pushed on Rebecca's asshole trying to push her forward, but she maintained a snail's pace. It was difficult to breathe as I worshipped her ass. I didn't suffer any penalties until I was a quarter of the way through the line. I had to take a moment to catch my breath. She drew a card.

Rebecca read the card to the group. "Attach 10 clothespins wherever you want and then have the male perform 25 jumping jacks. Leave the pins in place until the pledge completes the task."

Rebecca had me stand up. The first two she placed on my nipples. She attached them several times to make sure they would stay in place. Next came two to the head of my cock. Finally three down each side of my shaft. As I did the exercise, the movement of my cock made the pain worse. When I finished she removed the pins and I quickly got back on my hands and knees to resume my journey.

With only two or three more women in line I earned another card.

She smiled as she read this one. "Go to the beginning of the line and start again."

I made five trips through the gauntlet that night. My partners suffered similar fates but we all managed to complete the task without further use of our safe words. I now had 4 demerits.

Our chastity devices were refitted and tested dropping us to our knees. It was then we heard the worst news of the night. Friday night we would be going to the Sigma House, the largest sorority on campus, and Friday didn't have a curfew.

Chapter 6 Friday

I skipped classes on Friday. I knew that I would need all of my strength to get through this weekend.

We arrived a few minutes early and were met by Penny. She told us to strip. There were 6 collars sitting on the table. Each of us put one on. They were locked in place. She attached leads to each of them and led us into a huge room.

"Ladies." She began. "Tonight is a very special night for us. A little over two years ago my sister Lisa and two of her friends, Kathy and Judy, were kidnapped and raped by members of one of the fraternities on campus. We have a good idea which fraternity was responsible but have not been able to prove it."

"For the past two years I have launched a campaign to find the responsible parties." She continued. "I want to publicly thank the sisters of Sigma Sorority for their support during that time. Through that support, and with the assistance of all the sororities on campus, we were able to make changes to the pledging program which will prevent a repeat of the actions of that night. I am also certain that these changes will force the responsible parties into the open so they can be properly dealt with."

"The sororities on campus can make life very difficult for the fraternities and their brothers." She announced. "I have written a letter to the presidents of each of the fraternities. It states that the Greek Council will continue to squeeze the fraternities until the parties responsible for the rape of my sister and her friends are found and dealt with. When that happens, the Council promises to return to a more normal hazing ritual."

Penny received a standing ovation from the women present.

"Now, for tonight." She began. "We have some important guests here. First are the pledges from Alpha fraternity. I understand they have performed well all week. They are one of two fraternities that have had a zero dropout rate this year. They are a credit to the Alpha Fraternity."

"Next," she continued, "I want to introduce my sister Lisa and her friends Kathy and Judy. They suffered the ultimate humiliation two years ago while pledging this sorority. It was on the Friday of hell week that they were made to suffer. Tonight they get their revenge. We also have Priscilla Wilson, Dean of the Business school and advisor to the Greek Council and our advisor, Donna Schultz, Vice President of student affairs with us. I am sure they will enjoy the entertainment."

I guessed there were about 70 women present in the audience. The women got settled. I could tell they were on edge and eager to see what was going to unfold. We stood facing them.

"Let's introduce this year's Sigma pledge class." Penny announced.

Thirty additional women entered the room. They each carried a paddle and swatted us as they passed by. They placed us on benches and secured us on our backs. A spreader bar held our ankles over 3 feet apart. We were unable to move.

"Tonight things will be a little different for the Alpha pledges." Penny announced. "Up until tonight, they have enjoyed various activities with the pledges of other sororities. They were rewarded for their accomplishments and punished for their failure. Tonight will be about revenge. Tonight they will be subjected to the same torments that our sisters experienced two years ago. Tonight there are no safe words, no escape from what is to happen. Tonight they are the kidnapped slaves of our pledges."

"Let's get started by preparing them." Penny said. "Pledges, remove all of the hair from each of the Alphas. Start at the neck and end at their feet."

The pledges used scissors, razors and creams to devoid us of all of our body hair. I now felt more exposed than ever.

"Now pledges," Penny continued. Bring out the enema equipment. Make them as clean on the inside as they are on the outside."

Six of the pledges left and returned a few minutes later with two quart enema bags, complete with nozzles for insertion. Each of the pledges was beautiful. In fact almost all of the women in the room were beautiful.

"Stick the nozzles in their rectum and fill them up." Penny said. "If you like, you can give them a paddling as it goes in."

As the fluid slowly filled me, I could feel the cramping begin. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it for very long. It was then that I felt one of the pledges pumping up the retention bulb that was sure to trap the enema inside me for as long as Penny wanted.

"All right girls." Penny said. "They have to hold it until you cum. You can do it on your own or have them help you out. I'm sure they will be quite attentive to your needs the more they cramp."

I gorgeous blonde sat on my face and made me lick her ass. She knew it would take longer to get her off, thus making me hold the enema that much longer. I used every trick I knew but couldn't make her cum. Finally after about 20 minutes she grabbed the bench and pulled herself down hard against me. She drenched me before getting up. She untied me from the bench and escorted me to the bathroom where she watched as I evacuated.

When we returned from the bathroom the process was repeated, this time with a 3 quart bag. The cramping was worse but the results were the same. Three more times we were filled. By the end of the last enema we were so clean that we squeaked.

We were now dressed by the pledges. They put frilly bikini panties and matching bras on us. They put makeup on us and had us wear a wig. It was obvious we were men dressed up as women. Now it was time for the reality of what was to come.

We were placed back on the benches. The benches were just long enough that our head was at one end and our ass hung off the edge of the other. The spreader bar that was attached to our ankles was attached to a cable hanging from the ceiling. The cable was tightened until our legs stuck straight up in the air. Our asses were at the perfect height and angle for the pledges use.

The pledges left for a few minutes. Those in the audience were taking pictures and videos of what was happening on their cell phones. It was an embarrassing situation. The pledges returned wearing male clothes. Some had cocks protruding from their pants. You could plainly see the bulges in the pant of others.

"Before we start." She continued. "I think it is fair that our three guests of honor start things off. Lisa, Kathy and Judy would you step forward. Pick out a paddle and a strap on. First, you have the honor of administering a paddling. Make their ass good and red. Follow that with a good ass fucking. Remember how you felt that night two years ago and give it back in triplicate. We have left them ungagged so you can hear them squeal. Tonight is about your revenge."

Lisa approached me while Kathy and Judy approached two of the other Alpha pledges. Lisa asked me if I wanted lubrication. I shook my head yes. She shoved her cock in my mouth and told me to suck it. It was the only lubricant she got, and would be the only lubricant she offered. She started paddling my ass as she shoved her cock into my mouth. When her arm tired she pulled out and lined her cock up with my other hole. She pushed with all of her strength.

There was a tearing pain and my asshole burned. She impaled me onto her cock and by the third or fourth stroke she had buried it to its balls. She started thrusting in and out, ignoring my shouts of pain, my pleading with her to stop. She jabbed it hard, trying to cause additional pain. When I finally started to loosen up a little she pulled out.

"Next" she said.

Kathy took her place as Lisa moved on to her next victim. She thrust hard and then completely withdrew before pushing it back in again. Each time she pulled out the next insertion hurt more. She continued until she had her fill and Judy took over. Judy must have really wanted revenge as she plowed away for what seemed like 30 minutes. When she was done she grabbed my balls and squeezed.

"Sigma Women." Penny announced. "The bar is open. Free drinks for the rest of the night. Feel free to come and watch our pledges take these Alphas. Each of our pledges is required to penetrate each of the males before the night is over. The rest of you are free to play with their other body parts. Their mouths are available to suck your cocks or give you some oral attention. We have clothespins looking for a home, and of course there are paddles, penis whips and other nasty devices that I am sure you can find a use for.

The only restriction is they are not allowed to cum. After all, this is punishment. Each time one of them ejaculates they will earn an additional demerit."

I already had 4 demerits, I couldn't afford any more. The pledges took turns fucking my ass. The cocks they used started out small. They were slender and maybe 6 to 7 inches in length. By the end of the night they had gotten longer and thicker. I don't think any were longer than 10 inches, but that's a lot for a guy to take up his ass.

The Sigma sisters enjoyed using our mouths for a variety of tasks. Some wanted their cunts worshiped, others their anus. Some applied clothespins to our nipples and cock. One managed to attach 40 pins to my cock and balls. At least it helped keep me from ejaculating and earning another demerit.

As the women continued drinking, their need to pee increased. As I serviced several of them orally I noticed they seemed to tinkle a bit as they came. I had to drink their pee with their sex juice. By that point I just wanted the night to be over. My body hurt, my tongue was exhausted and my asshole burned.

By 8 AM it was over. The last to leave was Penny. Before untying us she took a cane and gave us each three sets of 6 strokes. One set for each of the girls that had been raped. She reattached the chastity device and tested it several times. She wanted to be sure we returned for the Saturday night conclusion.

She informed us that since two of the fraternities had dropped out, there was a shortage of fraternities for Saturday's competition. The pledges of the sororities that didn't have a fraternity to compete against would be divided among the other smaller sororities. She said we were competing with the Zeta Sorority which only had 12 pledges and 30 members.

"The Mu Sorority will be assisting the Zetas since the Beta Fraternity dropped out." She said. "That means you will be competing against their 18 pledges as well as the Zeta's 12. Also, all of the Mu sisters have been invited to attend. That means there could be as many as 60 sisters from the two sororities watching."

The Mu house was the larger of the two so it was decided to meet there.

medic45
medic45
370 Followers
12