Hellcat's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't hurt me I won't fight you. You can feed on me till you are sated but please please let me go when you are done. Please you know what he will do to me."

Aeshma almost purred as she watched her sister's eyes grow hungrier with each passing moment and she stepped closer to the girl. She began to press her body against the girl letting her feel the overly large breasts against her shoulders while Kasdeya's hands roamed. She licked her lips as her sister spoke anticipating the sheer joy of plunging deeply into this tiny little morsel and ripping her open while she feasted upon the emotions.

A slight shiver coursed down her frame as she drank in the stark fear of their prey and she felt her sister's power unfurl. Her sister had always been the stronger more dominant of them and in response to that touch of power her own unfurled around them almost saturating the room in the power of the succubus. She licked her lips feeling the little slut begin slithering down to her knees obeying Kasdeya's words and Aeshma knew that between the secretions and the power in the room they would have this little bitch writhing against them soon enough. Wickedness gleamed in her eyes as she stepped back casting a look to her sister she slowly lowered herself to the floor an evil smile blossoming upon her lips. Slowly she repositioned herself being very careful not to alert their prey to the movement. She stretched out languidly on her back tucking her wings in tight against her while her tail flickered against the floor.

It was time for the feasting to begin. With deliberate care she began to slide closer to the kneeling girl until her head dipped between the girl's parted thighs. She raised her hands striking quickly capturing those thighs and pulling them wider her tongue flicking out from between her lips and slowly began changing shape. It thickened growing longer in anticipation of the feast, she would devour this little bitch like she had never been devoured before. The tongue twitched for a moment like a sentient thing before it plunged into the slut's hot cunt.

Kasdeya enjoyed the feel of the little slut slithering obediently to her knees and her cock twitched in anticipation. She had told the girl they would be as gentle as possible which after many long decades in the stables was not saying much. She caught the look Aeshma threw her and nodded slowly giving her silent permission to her sister. Her hunger sharpened almost painfully watching her sister's lovely form almost melt to the floor behind the kneeling pet and she knew this girl's would never forget this day not with her sister's growing violent hunger. She stepped toward the girl thick cock dangling before those lovely blue eyes and keeping the girl distracted while Aeshma settled into position. Extending a small tendril of power she let it snake through the girl's mind triggering the slight arousal of the body while one hand rose toward the girl's head. She knew her power was hypnotic but temporary and though the combined power of her and her sister might fill the room this little bitch would soon snap out of her trance. By then it would be far to late for her.

With a gentle almost caring smile Kasdeya urged the little one's head to lower guiding those lips toward her massive cock and she shuddered knowing the difficulty this slut would have with its size alone. Like a synchronized dance she timed her movements with her sister's keeping the girl enraptured until it was time for the feast to begin. She slowly slithered her tail up over the girl's hip the secretion being rubbed into the skin while she positioned her tail. Waiting until the thick head was fully inside the girl's hot mouth and Aeshma's tongue had begun its work she snapped the girl out of her trance. She held her tail poised pressing against the tiny asshole like an ominous threat while she spoke. Her icy blue eyes hardened cruelty shimmering in their depths. Her voice was soft, soothing like the a breeze on a hot summer night words dripping from her lips.

"Remember little bitch if you struggle and fight us we will tear you apart while we feast upon every ounce of you. There will be nothing left when we are through. If you behave and obey us we will make sure you enjoy this feeding my little slut."

Charna felt shame hotly staining her ivory cheeks at the very thought of what she was about to do. She hated being forced to give in to their demands but she had no choice not if she wanted to survive. She lowered her head slightly hoping that the matted lengths of hair might hide her face as she shuddered. She parted her knees slightly trying to absorb the weight as she knelt before this towering woman. Her eyes flicked up a shiver tracing her spine taking in the sight of the creature and strangely finding herself attracted. This woman was surprisingly luscious even for a monster. Watching the woman step toward her she found her gaze captured by the sight of that thick pulsing cock almost hypnotized by its twitching length. A shiver coursed through her as she felt that unseen power sliding against her skin and piercing her mind though she did not know what it was and her eyes widened slightly. She felt her body pulse briefly like a soft hot wave of water sliding against her nerves.

She remained enraptured by the woman before her and her hands pulled slightly against the cuffs. Feeling that thick cock head touching her lips she moaned softly. Her lips parted slowly almost instinctively allowing the thick head to slide past her lips into her warm waiting mouth. The humiliated blush burned upon her cheeks for a moment before she was released from her trance. At that moment things snapped into place like a trap sprung around her. She felt Aeshma's head slide between her parted thighs and felt her hand yanking those thighs apart. She also felt the hand that tangled in the matted tresses. The feel of that wicked tongue plunging into her quivering depths made her eyes widen but she dared not pull away from Kasdeya. She found her gaze captured by those hard cold eyes as the words floated down over her like a soft wind against her skin. There was little she could do now and she dared not pull back to even speak. Instead with shame brightening upon her face her tongue slowly began to coil around the thick head that lay between her lips.

Aeshma heard her sister's words and shivered in anticipation knowing the time had come. They had their prey exactly where they wanted her at the moment. Her hands tightened pulling those thighs painfully wide almost bruising the tender flesh. Her tongue plunged deeply into the girl's quivering cunt and she drank down the first traces of arousal smelling it dripping from the girl above her. She closed her eyes drinking in the delicious fear and let her tongue begin to wiggle around inside the girl trying to find that most sensitive spot. As the tongue probed the depths a small piece of it broke of growing away from the large length as Aeshma began to fall into the feeding. Her body trembled slightly her tail rising to snake along her body until it brushed against the shivering form of their prey. That tail began to trace its way up over the girl's body smearing the secretions across the skin.

Hungry after so many years of beasts she growled viciously and pulled down against the girl while she pressed her face into the girls hot folds. The piece that had broken away from her tongue grew and lengthened until reshaped itself into a second smaller tongue. With wicked delight Aeshma began to flick that tongue over the girl's folds deftly seeking out the small pearl of pleasure. Finding that small bud the tongue began to flicker against it like a snakes tongue lashing down upon the pulsing bud while main portion of her tongue delved deeper into the girl's slit squirming around until she found the spot. She knew she had found that small portion of the vaginal wall when she felt the pulse of pleasure that drained from the girl's body. She snarled hungrily drinking in that pulse and began to truly feast upon the pet her tongue wiggling and writhing against that spot forcing the girl's body to feel pleasure. She began to feed upon that pleasure trying to drive the girl's body into a frenzy of lustful pleasure using that wicked tongue.

Kasdeya held the girl's head in place letting out a soft moan when she felt that tongue coiling around the thick head. She was pleased to feel the girl obeying the command and as she looked down upon their captured prey cruelty bloomed in those icy eyes. She felt her sister's hunger growing and knew that Aeshma would soon lose control. Just this once Kasdeya would allow her sister full freedom knowing this little pet could not die. She tilted her head back drinking in every delicious drop of fear from the girl and slowly eased her cock deeper into that hot waiting mouth enjoying the sensation of the girl's tongue lapping at her almost like a puppy. An evil smile spread across her lips and her hips bucked when she felt the first droplet of pleasure that rolled from the girl's trembling body.

Kasdeya realized that her sweet sister had found that special place all women love. She let out a soft growl as that pleasure began to dribble into the fear mixing with it and she thrust her hips slightly harder. At first she had been willing to be gentle with this little morsel but after so many years of beasts this little slut was just too good a treat to pass up. She felt her own hunger growing as she began to feed upon the pleasure and fear that quickened inside the girl and decided it was time to add some pain. Looking down upon the slut before her, her lips drew back in a snarl and she thrust her hips forward using her hold upon the girl to pull her down upon her thick cock.

She was rewarded for her effort with a soft squeal from the girl and a wave of fear mingled with pain while the thickness of her cock stretched the girl's lips. She held poised there for a moment before she raised her free hand to the girl's head capturing in her vice like grip and giving a savage thrust of her powerful hips. The muscles in her thighs bulged and she brutally yanked the girl's head down upon her cock trying to bury the length down her throat. With her breath quickening her voice slipped from her lips like sweet music weaving the spell around the girl fueling the prey's budding lust.

"Mmm You are going to take every inch of my cock down that slender throat bitch. I tried to be gentle but damned you are just too delicious. If you behave yourself while we feed perhaps we will help you escape. Now suck upon my cock slut I want to hear you gurgling upon it."

Charna's eyes widened when she felt that tongue wiggling around inside her brushing against her stretched walls and she squirmed slightly above the succubus. With her hands bound tightly behind her she was trapped like a fly upon a web. She felt Aeshma's hand tighten painfully upon her thighs pulling them wide enough to make her back arch with the ache of straining sinew. She felt that tongue begin wiggling around inside her brushing against her tender walls and her eyes fluttered slightly. She had never felt anything like this. Her tongue continued to lap at the thick head slowly easing its way deeper into her mouth hoping if she satisfied these creatures then she might be able to escape.

A groan slipped unbidden past her lips when the tail of the demoness began to trace her thigh feeling it slithering up against her skin and her eyes snapped wide. She felt the second tongue probing her slick folds until it found that small nub of flesh. Her back arched when that tongue began to flicker against the throbbing pearl sending jolts coursing through her body. The moment the tongue slashed over that sensitive spot inside her she felt the pulse of pleasure that shivered along her veins and felt that thick cock suddenly jump inside her mouth forcing slightly deeper.

12