Hellcat's Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to drink all of this or it won't work so don't spill a drop. If you do then you won't heal and we will never be able to help get you out of here. Be a good girl and drink the potion down it will make the pain go away and then we can bathe you and get you ready."

Charna groaned softly as she felt her body lifted from the floor while she shuddered with pain. Each movement jolted her neck no matter how careful the creature was and she whimpered with every step. When she felt the hot water lapping against her skin she closed her eyes biting down upon her lip. She felt the tail slowly coiling up her leg caressing her and whimpered softly trying to pull away. She panted softly through another wave of agony as she heard those words slipping into her ears. Her eyes fluttered for a moment as her mind clouded dampening the pain she was feeling and she went still in the creatures arms. She wasn't sure why but at the moment she felt warm and dazed like this was all some sort of dream. Her mind sank into the comforting spell while the other creature searched the cabinet and the soft sound of padding feet against cool stone barely reached her.

It was not until Kasdeya slipped into the pool beside her that she finally looked up the movement bringing a grimace across her filthy face. Her body shuddered for a moment when she tried to move away every limb feeling like lead. She found she could not move away and strangely for some reason she did not want to move. She watched with curiosity shimmering in her eyes as the demoness mixed the potions together before dumping the remaining liquid into the bath. She found her gaze captured by the dancing colors as Kasdeya's tail swirled them in the water. When she felt the hand upon her neck her body stiffened a short cry of pain bursting from her lips as her head was tilted back causing the broken bones to grind against each other.

She felt the fluid pouring into her throat and sputtered until she heard the creatures words. She fought for a moment to get her throat to work before she began swallowing down the potion. She continued to swallow until every drop of the strangely colored liquid was gone and she shuddered against Aeshma. It only took a few moments for the strangely colored liquid to burn through her system and begin to work. The first thing she felt was the pain draining away from her body like an ebbing ocean wave. Then she heard the sound of bones once again cracking. The bones in her neck stopped grinding and slowly healed within moments of the fluid hitting her stomach.

Aeshma watched her lovely sister slipping into the water beside them and almost licked her lips. She felt the urge to gloat about her perfect sister's lack of control but she kept her thoughts to herself. She would let Kasdeya stew in her fear. While her sister began mixing potions Aeshma let her tail leisurely slither up the inside of the girl's leg. She enjoyed the feel of that soft flesh against the throbbing length and could not wait to bury it deep into the girl's belly. She shifted the girl slightly against her letting her lush curves caress the prey in her arms while her sister worked.

She arched a brow when Kasdeya began pouring potions into the bath water not understanding what hope her sister had that they might work. The moment she saw the second bottle she understood the method to her sister's madness. The potions in the water would help keep the girl's body from harm while they ripped her open. Hunger began to burn in her eyes while she helped her sister tilt the delicate slut's head back. She drank in the sudden pain and fear that made it through her lulling spell and gently reached out a hand stroking the girl's throat to help her swallow while her sister spoke.

Kasdeya watched with fearful eyes as the potion was worked down the girl's throat and she prayed it would be enough to reverse the damage she had done. She had heard the bones in the bitch's neck grinding against one another when she tilted the head back. When the entire potion was gone she set the bottle aside watched the girl feeling the nervous suspense fluttering in her belly. It was only a few moments before the potion began to work but it felt like years. When she heard the sickening crack of bone she smiled in relief and stepped closer while the potion did its work upon the delicious female body of their prey.

The ordeal was not yet over for this girl. Kasdeya could feel her hunger growing inside her gnawing at her while she raised one hand toward a firm ivory mound. They still had to bath the girl and this was one bath she would make sure the girl never forgot. With a look into her sister's hungry eyes she pulled the prey toward her slowly turning the girl until she faced away. One hand slowly reached out for a rag dipping it into the water and then beginning to soap it up while the other rested on the lovely curve of the girl's hip. Her cock began to twitch again in anticipation of plunging into the girl's tight ass but she also had another plan. She settled back against the wall as she began to speak her voice once more that entrancing melody.

"Now that you have healed my slut it is time for your bath and this bath you have earned with that skilled tongue of yours. I do hope you enjoyed my sister's skills while she feasted upon you. Now be a good girl and don't move around too much we don't have any more potions left."

Charna groaned softly as the pain finally ebbed from her body leaving her feeling slightly weak. The spell that Aeshma had woven around her kept her in that lulled state, in that warm soft place. She felt Aeshma pressing against her that tail slithering up her inner thigh and murmured softly. When Kasdeya moved toward her she cringed backward pressing back against Aeshma in an attempt to escape. Again she found her limbs like lead unable to move properly. Feeling that clawed hand reaching up cupping the soft mound her back arched and a soft moan dripped from her lips like sweet honey. The spell woven around her kept her compliant as Kasdeya pulled her close and began repositioning her. Charna found that not only could she not move she really didn't want to. She felt her belly twinge slightly with some strange emotion that she couldn't name.

Charna felt Kasdeya's hand resting against her hip and squirmed slightly unable to stop the sudden shiver that coursed through her body. Her eyes flicked momentarily toward the one hand that stretched out away from her and she began to pull against the bonds that captured her wrists. She could feel those little shudders fluttering around in her belly but she could also feel that brilliant fear that coursed through her. She remembered what this beast had done to her it was not something she would soon forget. Helpless to stop the creature behind her the words spoke brought a soft gasp to her lips and set it rolling on air like a bird taken flight. Those full ivory mounds heaved with her next breath and her trapped body shuddered against Kasdeya while words dripped from her lips like a soft rain emerging like a husky purr because of the spells.

"Please I beg you don't hurt me. I won't fight you just please don't hurt me. You can have your fun and then just let me go, I'll find a way out."

Aeshma enjoyed the feel of that ripe female body pressing back against her while the girl cringed away from her sister. Licking her lips she began to drink in that fear and the soft shuddering of lust that were developing in the girl. She tightened the spells around her prey seeing this fear to her advantage, perhaps if she played her cards right she could earn the delicious prize of helping her Master train this bitch. She let her hands flutter over the girl's hips keeping the prey close as her sister cupped that lovely breast and she saw the hunger shimmering in her sister's eyes. That hunger was going be her sister's downfall. She purred softly as Kasdeya repositioned the girl her hands grazing that lovely ass. It wasn't the ass she was interested. Her twitching tail continued to slither along the prey's inner thigh aching to plunge into that soft sweet belly.

When Kasdeya had the girl settle an evil smirk played over her lips hearing her sister's words, these words along with others would be used to damn her sister. Aeshma loved the way those luscious ivory mounds heaved and loved the way the girl's squirmed and wiggled against her sister but the words the bitch spoke brought a silent snarl to her lips. She had always been loyal to Ajeroth hoping one day to be his personal pet and this little bitch thought she was going to escape him. She said nothing as she stepped toward the girl and began to grind against her trapping the prey between her and her sister. She let her tail snake upward the thick head tracing those silken folds, folds that had healed back to almost virgin tight. She would take great pleasure plowing that thick tail into the girl's belly and impaling her upon it. She would show this bitch that she did not deserve to be the Master's pet.

Kasdeya chuckled softly at the girls words knowing that this little morsel would never escape their Master. With one hand upon that lovely hip she began to press her aching cock against the tiny tight ring slowly adding a little bit of pressure. She did not want to hurt the girl again not after the damage she had done the first time, damage that could have cost her everything. Her free hand brought the soapy cloth up to the girl's bare chest droplets of soap splashing down to cloud the water mingling with the colors that swirled around the pool. She almost began to purr as she drank in the fear feeling the first shuddering of lust hidden beneath it. This little slut was truly a rare treat, their fluid had not even begun to work upon the girl and already the girl was lusting. Kasdeya knew that her scratch would soon take a firm hold on the girl and change her into something the Master could have fun with for all eternity.

With that thought in mind and the thought of the reward it might earn her Kasdeya slowly began to ease her cock into the girl's tight ring savoring the sweet mixture of pain added to the fear and lust. She watched her sister step up against the girl and felt that ass being ground back against her as her sister started grinding against the girl. Laying the cloth gently against those heaving globes Kasdeya reached forward her tongue slipping from her lips to trace that slender throat. She enjoyed the taste of that soft flesh beneath her tongue and trailed her tongue down the slope of the girls neck and toward the shoulder. With gentle care she pressed upwards using the water to aide her as she slowly eased that thick head deeper stretching the deliciously tight ring. A groan slipped from her lips as she felt that ring resisting her tightening upon the thick head of her cock.

Charna shivered slightly as she watched the evil smirk that played across Aeshma's lips and she had no idea what she was in store for. True to her word she did not resist these two strangely gorgeous creatures though neither one said a word. Her eyes widened when she felt that overly thick cock begin pressing against her ass and she shuddered in fear wiggling slightly against the creature. When Aeshma stepped forward and began to grind against her Charna knew there would be no escape from these two until they had had their fill. A soft groan of pain and pleasure escaped her full parted lips feeling that thick head stretching her tight ass further her slender body being ground down upon it. Her senses heightened slowly until she could feel the very fiber of the cloth that lay against her chest and her body shuddered again. The lust that had been budding in her belly began to grow.

12