Hellcat's Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of her own climax she finished washing the wiggling prey trapped between them while she pumped the girl's belly full of her seed. The sheer amount of seed that had waiting so long was unleashed like a hose spraying herself inside that belly. Her back arched and one hand slowly trailed down to the girls belly feeling the skin stretching and swelling with the unhindered flow of her seed. Licking her lips she watched her sister shudder and jerk feasting upon them both until she was sated for the first time. Her tail continued to burrow deeper coiling in the girl's hot womb while she poured her seed into that soft body enjoying every passing moment that the girl wiggled and screamed between them. Her plan had come full circle and now her sister would know what it was like to be someone's bitch once the Master learned of what had happened here. Slowly one hand rose cupping the colored water and began to dribble it over the wound. Aeshma knew that it would not heal the bite of her sister but at least it would stop the bleeding.

Kasdeya's body bucked and spasmed inside her prey's hot flesh as the last of her seed was spilled into the girl. Her mind was awash with the force of the sheer savagery of her feeding draining every ounce from the girl as she weakened between them. With one final jerk her climax ebbed inside her slowly pulling her mind back down to earth as her sister bathed the bleeding wound. It took Kasdeya a few long moments to realize exactly what she had done. She looked down at the weakly wiggling body impaled upon both her shafts and cringed at the sight of the ragged wound she had torn into the girl's shoulder. The cold spike of terror pierced her heart watching the blood flow that slowed and stopped as Aeshma poured the potion tainted water over the wound but it was not enough to heal the girl. She felt the body shuddering around her twin lengths and groaned softly feeling a little weak herself and slowly began to withdraw those two torturous shafts from her prey's body as gently as she could.

She slowly slipped her softening cock free of the torn ring first before she began to ease her tail from the tattered flesh. Her eyes rose to Aeshma's locking upon her sister when she saw the malicious glee that glittered in her sister's eyes. She had the sinking feeling that something had gone terribly wrong and that Aeshma had played some part in that. She shuddered again feeling that tight ring gripping her tail as she withdrew the length from her prey. She had not lost control so completely like this before not since the first time she had killed and she shuddered to think what the Master might do if he found out. A plan formed in her mind slowly and she began wielding her power weaving an illusion around the girl's shoulder to mask the sight of the horrid wound. Without the blood she could hide that wound from her Master cloaking it in her spells. When she had finished the skin along the prey's shoulder looked smooth and perfect. She pulled the last of her tail free of that quivering body while she spoke her stern hard words directed at her sister.

"The Master must not know of this. You will say nothing to him about what happened here do you understand me. If you fail me sister I will make you suffer for a very long time. Now, get this little bitch out of the water and dressed while I clean up around here."

Charna felt her climax ebbing slowly washing away from her like a wave in the sea and leaving behind the pain. Her shoulder throbbed with each beat of her heart and her torn ass ached. Only the feel of that tail still wiggling inside her belly pouring hot seed into her gave her any pleasure. She could feel her belly swelling as pint after pint of ropey hot cum poured into her. She would have enjoyed that sensation but the ordeal had been to much for her and her screams died down to whimpers as she went limp between the two sisters. Her struggles died down to weak wiggles while her eyes fluttered closed the darkness threatening to well up and swallow her whole. She burrowed into the warmth that surrounded her mind trying to escape the pain that coursed through her body. That pain had only one cause and she felt that beast bucking against her body as it spilled the last of its seed into her torn body.

A soft hiss escaped her as she felt the water rolling down over the wound causing it to burn and sting as the bleeding stopped. Her eyes snapped open as she felt the beast behind her trying to draw free of her torn depths but she only had the strength to groan softly as that cock slipped free of her ass. She squirmed slightly as the tail began to withdraw from the stretched ring and shuddered slightly. She felt the seed that continued to fill her belly like a soft warm breeze from the ocean and she tried to concentrate upon that sensation. Feeling the tail plop free of her torn ass she groaned softly until she sound of Kasdeya's words brought her mind back to reality. The beast was trying to hide the damage, to hide its actions from its Master. She would have growled if she had had the strength to but she did try to wiggle a little closer to Aeshma seeking some safety from the beast that had torn open her ass. She felt the potions in the water healing that damage easily enough almost erasing it as if it had never happened.

Aeshma let the malicious glee shine in her eyes as her sister returned to herself while her hand continued to stroke the swelling belly of the girl. Her tail spasmed and jerked burrowing into the prey's belly like a tunneling worm seeking the wet darkness. She felt the spark of her sister's power as Kasdeya began to weave the spell and knew that it was far too late for that. She knew that hiding this from the Master would only make it worse and she had absolutely no intention of being dragged down with her sister. She nodded silently to her sister as her tail sputtered one final time expelling the last of her seed into that swollen belly and she purred softly with pleasure. When she felt the little one squirming closer to her Aeshma knew she had finally won. This little bitch was seeking safety hoping that the often cruel Aeshma would protect her from Kasdeya and she savored that simple fact as one arm wrapped around the slender waist.

Aeshma let her wings unfurl and fold down toward the prey like a blanket of security. Slowly she started to withdraw her tail from the girl's quivering belly taking great care not to damage the tissue. Her back arched as her wings sought to envelope the girl feeling that hot flesh sliding against her pulsating tail. She would take care of the Master's pet while her sister mistakenly tried to hide her actions from their Master. Perhaps the Master would reward her by allowing her to breed his little pet. Murring softly she cradled the girl closer to her while she slipped her tail free of the soft body she held. Her tongue trailed over her lips as she stepped away from her sister carrying the sweet prey with her and gently stroking that shimmering silken hair, hair that she had taken great care to wash clean. She would let her sister do as she pleased knowing that in the end all of this would spell her sister's doom and that Aeshma would finally have her revenge of her domineering sister.

Kasdeya watched her sister's glittering eyes for a moment longer before she was sure her sister would obey. She felt a slight pang as the prey tried to snuggle closer to Aeshma but pushed that thought away. The girl would never find any safety with her merciless sister but right now she needed to clean up the mess. Once Aeshma had draw the girl away from her Kasdeya turned around and began gathering the empty potion bottles up while her tail swished back and forth in the water. She did not need to see the muck that wafted from that tail rinsed away by the water to know what she had done to the girl. The wound upon the girl's creamy shoulder was all the evidence she needed to see that her brutal monster had escaped her control again. A shudder coursed down her spine as she went about cleaning up the room slipping gracefully from the pool. She would leave it to her worthless sister to get the slut dressed and ready for the journey to her Master's chambers. Her soft bare feet padded across the cool stone with a wet noise as she slowly assumed her human form.

Charna felt the arm slowly wrapping around her and moved closer to that warm body letting her eyes close for a moment. She felt the tail inside her twitch before it slowly began to withdraw from her belly. She groaned softly feeling the pressure of her swollen belly shifted as Aeshma slipped her tail free and she felt the warm rush of fluid that escaped her. It was not enough to shrink the gentle mound her belly had become but it helped to ease the ache some. Feeling the wings that folded down over Charna sighed softly letting go of the pain and letting her weak body rest in Aeshma's arms. A shiver of pleasure coursed through her when she felt the water gently lapping at her aching body as she was carried away from the wicked monster. Resting her head against the enormous mounds of Aeshma's breasts her breathing became more even and the tension slowly drained from her as the woman stroked her hair.

Aeshma cooed softly to the little pet that was cradled in her arms as she slowly drew the girl out of the water with her. Instead of letting those little feet touch the stone she carried the girl with her over to the racks of towels and robes that was settled against one wall of the bathing chamber. With each step toward the racks she shifted her body into her human form loving the way the girl's quivering flesh felt against her shifting skin. When she reached the racks she gently lowered the girl to her feet reaching out to grab an oversized soft towel. With gentle care she towel dried the luscious body cleaning away the last traces of blood that marred the creamy flesh and took greater care as that towel passed over the gapping wound her sister had left. Once the girl was clean and dry Aeshma reached toward the rack selecting a shift of pure sapphire silk and slipped it over the girl's head. She tied the matching sash around the girl's waist and stepped back to admire her work. The silk shift was a simple long panel with an opening in the center for the head to slip through. That left the sides open to the air and to her Master's hands should he choice grace this pet with his touch. With that finished she began to lead the little slut from the room not really caring if Kasdeya followed or not. It was time to deliver this clean soft pet to her Master's bed.

Kasdeya shivered in cold fear as she finished cleaning up the bath chamber tucking the used bottles into one dark corner before she turned around. She heard her sister's soft cooing growled softly unable to believe that Aeshma was playing the gentle caring lover and that she herself had been the monster. Shaking her head she watched as Aeshma dried and dressed the girl and she had to admire her sister's taste. The sapphire shift showed off that creamy flesh so nicely and enhanced the girl's deep blue eyes. Now that the girl was not covered in filth Kasdeya could see why this one was so precious to the Master. When she was clean and fresh this girl's simple beauty put both her and her sister to shame. She padded gently across the cold stone floor toward the door as Aeshma led the little slut away. Kasdeya felt a slight jealousy warring with her own terror at the thought that this little bitch would share her Master's bed.

Charna offered no resistance feeling too weak to struggle as Aeshma pulled her from the water. She was slightly surprise as the succubus lifted her into strong arms and carried her away from the pool. She snuggled slightly closer trying not to think of anything but the feel of that soft body shifting against her as Aeshma assumed her human form. When they reached the rack she groaned softly as she was gently lowered to the stone floor. She felt the cool stone under her feet and kept her eyes closed as Aeshma dried her shivering from. When she felt that towel passing over the wound in her shoulder she groaned softly in pain and a little more blood began to seep from the wound. That blood remained unseen under the illusion as she felt the cool silk slither over her head and she raised her arms slightly a grimace of pain crossing her sculpted face as Aeshma tied the sash around her slim waist. She felt like a completely different person than she had when she first met these women. She lowered her head slightly letting the soft cooing of the demoness lull her into a more compliant state as she was led from the room toward the fate that awaited her.

12