Hellified

Story Info
There are no limitations.
843 words
4.42
9.1k
0
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HELLIFIED

After years of working myself to the bone, I had finally reached the pinnacle of my profession. I had spent years working diligently to achieve partner at the law firm. I was recruited straight from my graduating class some 25 years ago.But my success had come at a price.

My wife stayed with me through all the hell, long hours and non-vacations. As I sit in my study relaxing, I am reminiscing to when we were first married. We had no money, a cheap apartment and hellified sex. She would break the monotony of my studies or work. She dress in the sexiest lingerie we could afford and some nights that meant nothing at all. She would crawl across the floor and slither into my lap and break my concentration. We would make love until the sun rose. We were young and had no limitations to our antics.

She broke my daydream of the past when she entered the room. She had return from Nieman Marcus with several shopping bags filled.

"Is all that for the trip?"

"Yes, darling. A cruise around the world requires many things."

"But did you have to send us to the poor house?"

She gave me one of her sensual smiles, and my anger melted. I watched her ass sway under her skirt as she walked to the bar. She began to make me a martini. I stared mesmerized as her breasts jumped as she shook the ice filled shaker. I could see the lacy bra through the blouse she wore. She chuckled slightly as she strained my drink in my glass. She ducked behind the bar were I couldn't see her. When she reappeared she was topless, and when she rounded the bar, I saw she was bottomless too. She walked towards me in stockings, heels and nothing more. She stood before me, hand on hip as she handed me my drink. I was still in my pajama pants and my erection stood tall, poking up like a tent pole. I set my glass down and pulled her to me.

I kissed her stomach. I proceeded to lick her navel as my hands kneaded her ass cheeks. I lowered myself in my chair, and inhaled her womanhood. Her excitement was evident. Droplets of moisture clung to her outer lips. I pulled right her leg to the outside of the arm of my chair. Once her legs were spread wide enough, I pushed my tongue into her folds. Moaning loudly, was a symphony to my ears. I eagerly continued to lick, suck and nipple on her. When I felt her body tensing, I knew she was near. She threw her body towards my desk as her orgasm racked her body. AS she pounded my desk with a closed fist, I sucked her clit in between my teeth. As her molten lava exploded down her leg, I continued to suck hard on that epic center of pleasure. She screamed my name again and again, until finally, she pushed herself away from me and my mouth. As she tried to catch her breathe, she sunk to her knees and fished out my dick through the opening of my pajamas. She moaned as she saw the precum that emulated from my opening. She moisten her lips and then lick the fluid from my head. I moaned from the sensation. She licked and stroked up and down the shaft and was reward every so often with more of the life giving fluid. She was dampening my crotch. She reached into the pants and caressed my balls. I screamed when she took not only one but both of them into her mouth. She sucked ever so softly on my balls as her hands were stroking me. She was looking up at me with love and admiration.

She then released my balls and licked her way up my shaft and plunged her mouth in one fell swoop. The sudden change surprised me. I groaned at the pleasure. As she began to work her mouth on me, her hands were kneading and pulling on my now wet balls. As my climax neared, I touch her face affectionately. As my seed rose to the top, I secured her head. I began to stroke myself in her mouth. She moaned on my dick, as she felt me hold her. She grabbed hold of one of the arms of the chair in one hand while the other drifted between her legs. As I eyed her arm movements excited me more. I screamed her name proudly and loudly as I erupted into her willing mouth. She continued to suck my dick although I had released my load into her. She was determined to get every last drop.

Once she was satisfied she had all of me, she stood up, walked across the room, retrieved her bags, exited the room and ascended the spiral staircase to our bedroom. I smile crept across my lips as I began to think about what hellified trip this was going to be.