Hello Again Ch. 02

Story Info
New fires rage on.
4.5k words
4.52
8.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower felt good on my skin. I hummed as I rinsed my hair, feeling the hot water course over my body one more time. Shutting off the flow I felt my nipples harden as the cool air touched me. Pulling back the shower curtain, I reached for a towel and luxuriated in the softness as it caressed me. Drying off, I remembered everything from the night before. His hands had touched me everywhere and tingles ran up my spine as I thought of each one. I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom.

Jerry was on his back asleep. I let my eyes take him in. His six-foot-two frame stretched from the king-sized bed's headboard to foot. He had one muscled arm cocked over his head and the other across his waist. The sheet draped across his hips and one leg was thrown out over it. I could see the trail of dark hair that led to his maleness and wanted to trace that trail under the white sheet. His hazel eyes were fringed in dark brown lashes that rested against his tanned cheeks and his full lips were parted as he breathed deeply. I loved the texture of his mustache, dark and thick, the same color as his hair. He had always had one, even as a teenager. His white teeth were just visible beneath his upper lip and begged to be teased by my tongue.

I walked quietly over to his side of the bed and reached down letting my fingers trail lightly up his bare leg to his thigh. The sheet moved just above where my fingers stopped. He took a deep breath and stretched a little, turning his head towards his bent arm. My fingers continued their trip over the sheet and back to his belly, stopping only when I had to reach over his arm. I continued to trace a trail up over his chest and watched his nipples harden and goose bumps appeared on his arms. He shivered slightly as I traced a circle around one nipple and then the other. They were hard, like studs, and I let my thumb lightly rub across the tops of each several times.

Trying not to wake him I completed my tracing by running my fingers along the muscle standing out on the side of his neck and along his jaw to his lips. Soft and firm I ran my thumb back and forth across them, feeling the edges of his mustache run along the top of my thumb each time. I leaned down and kissed his earlobe lightly nibbling along its edge and licking the inside of his ear with the tip of my tongue. Again he moved. Looking down it was obvious he was either really awake or his dreams were getting REALLY good. The bulge under the sheet had become quite the tent and his hips were rocking ever so slightly. I slid my hand down his chest, again intending to reach under the covers when he reached up and pulled me on top of him. Glancing up I saw his eyes were open and a wicked smile was on his face.

"If that's how you wake someone up it'll be noon before I get anything done." He laughed deep and sensual.

"Can't help a girl from exploring can you? I mean it was out there and looked so-o-o good. Like an open invitation." I pouted playfully.

"Well....Since you started this...." He smiled pulling at my towel until it was undone and falling off me. "I guess we just have to finish it."

His hands traveled across my hip, moving up over my ribs to my breast. Just his touch was enough to make the nipples hard. His hands caressed my back as he pushed them closer to his mouth. I felt him lick one then nip at it before he sucked it in deep and flicked it with his tongue.. The sensual way he sucked and nipped sent shivers up and down my spine and started my juices flowing. He pulled me along side of him in the bed and asked if I was cold.

"Exactly the opposite." I replied.

He pushed the sheets down, away from himself and I could see his cock standing hard, feeling it as he laid one leg over mine resting it between my thighs. Its pulsing was a steady throb as it rubbed my inner thigh like it knew it was close to my slit and that I was wet and ready for it.

Jerry stroked my hip as he sucked my breast and his fingers curled through my red bush. No doubt I was a real redhead he used to say when we were younger. I could feel his fingers twirling the curls into tight swirls and arched my hips up to his palm trying to convince him to explore a little lower. His fingers eventually slipped through the curls and between my folds, two of them spread my lips as a third stroked deeper until it touched my clit. He flicked the hood and slowly circled it applying varying pressure.

Between his mouth on my breast and his fingers rubbing my clit I was spiraling quickly into an electric frenzy. My clit was still supersensitive from his attention last night and my nipples slightly tender. He worked them gently but relentlessly, the whole time his dick was twitching along my thigh trying to get in. I could feel an orgasm building and knew it was going to be quick. No matter what I did, I was not going to be able to hold this one off. He had me too wired, too stimulated and suddenly my hips arched and I felt my pelvic muscles contract. I could feel the wetness between my legs and he sucked harder on my breast. He looked up at my face and a smile played around his eyes. I licked my lips expecting him to stop now that I had come but he gave no indication of stopping. His fingers quickly slipped deeper between my legs and inside my pussy pumping slowly as he watched my face.

Leaning on one elbow he worked my clit then slid deep inside me hitting my G spot every time. My one leg was trapped between his and the other tried to squeeze his hand between them. It didn't matter, he never stopped.

"Spread your legs for me." He stated. It was not a request and not quite and order.

As I did, he increased the pressure and frequency of his rubbing my clit.

I bucked under his hand as far as I could, being trapped, and thrashed side to side trying to get away from his hand. Every time I closed my legs he quietly told me to open my legs again. I was breathing in short fast gasps and lifted my chest off the bed. He took the nipple closest to him in his mouth and held it between his teeth. Then he sucked it deep in his mouth. His fingers were deep inside me and I could feel him flipping them against my g spot enjoying the shudders that it caused.

"I want you inside me." I moaned.

"What do you want?" he asked in a voice husky with desire.

"I want you to fuck me, hard and fast. Deep. I want to see your face and hear you when you cum," my voice quivering between shudders and bucks.

His fingers never left my clit for more than a moment and I was on fire. My body was reacting of its own accord and I was no longer the master of the ship just a passenger on the wild ride. He kissed my jaw and exposed neck as I arched again against his demanding hand.

"Roll over." He said reaching under me and encouraging me to turn.

I rolled to my left and he pulled my hips up until I was on my knees. He spread my legs wide and knelt between them opening my pussy wide as he stuck his tongue deep inside me, his thumb firmly on my clit rubbing it in quick fast circles. I felt his teeth as he sucked and nibbled along my slit and then gasped as he sucked my clit between them. His teeth were hard and he isolated my clit so he could flick and lick it with his tongue. His hands were on my thighs holding them apart as I tried to close them.

Letting go he laughed and I felt the bed shift as he moved close to me. His dick, so hard and throbbing, pulsed against my opening as he moved closer until I could feel it as it slid between my lips and began to penetrate. With one full slam he drove it home, deeply and fully. This sent a charge up my core and I rose up on my hands pushing against him grinding my ass against his thighs. His hands grabbed my waist and he held me in place as he pulled back and drove into me again. Hard and fast. Each time he pulled almost out I took a deep breath anticipating his thrust and tilted my hips to receive him. He continued this game until I heard him draw a deep breath in as he thrust and felt his speed pick up.

Two, three more drives like this and he moaned: "God I can't keep doing this. You feel so good, Hot wet tight. I want to fuck you. I want to ride you hard."

"Do it. You know I want it. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard, fast. Take it. I want you." I ground out between clenched teeth, not sure if I could take much more of his teasing.

He slowly withdrew, then suddenly granted my wish and began to fuck me hard and fast, thrusting deeply with each movement. His rhythm matched mine. Rocking back and forth to his thrusts I tightened my pussy down on each of his outward movements trying to give him extra sensations with each motion. His hands dug deeply into my hips as he held me and pumped. I could hear his breathing change and his pace suddenly became erratic. He would thrust fast for three or four times then hesitate. I knew he was close to coming. Then I heard him begin to moan his hands holding me still as he drove himself into me.

"Oh. Oh. Oh god I'm cumming."

This was followed by a kind of guttural moan, an animal sound. He all but howled as he shot off deep inside me. He pushed his hips tight against my ass and ground them then suddenly began thrusting fast again until he groaned again and slammed into me. I could feel his body spasm as he shot off again and knew he was pushing deep inside me as he pulled my hips tight to him. One more time he thrust against me and came again. This time collapsing against my hips and we both lay flat on the bed. His sweaty body was hot against my back and his cock twitched inside me as I squeezed him tight. He turned his head and kissed the middle of my back licking the sweat there and feeling the shivers that accompanied my mini climax.

"Are you cold?" he asked breathing hard on my back.

"No." I answered enjoying his hot breath as it traveled over my ribs.

"Then why are you shivering?" he questioned not moving.

"I get off knowing that I can bring you to climax. It makes my pussy tighten down and kinda like climaxing. It feels so good." I answered realizing his breathing was slowing and he rolled off to my side.

"Babe, you can do that to me anytime."

I rolled over and looked at him sprawled out on his back. His wet soft cock lying against his belly, my wetness mixed with his matting the hair around its base. I reached over and gently took it between my fingers stroking slowly. He jumped and reached down to stop me.

"Too sensitive." He laughed.

I leaned over him and looked him in the eyes, "Didn't stop you when you were giving it to me."

He laughed and let go of my hand. I began to lightly stroke him again.

"Just be nice." was all he asked.

"Aren't I always?" I replied.

Later we both made it through the shower and finally got dressed. We decided to head to the local eatery and fill our bodies with something good, not that what we had spent the morning doing wasn't good and my body wasn't full. It was fun to sit and talk about all our dreams and what we had done. It was more fun to run my hand up his thigh and watch him smirk when I got close to his crotch.

After eating we decided to take in the town and wandered the streets for hours. The small shops and bistros were filled with people spending their time as well as their money on good food, great conversation and fine things. As the direction of our path was a big square we eventually ended up back at the hotel. Shop worn and street weary but still very much ready for each other.

The late afternoon sun cast long beams as it was passing beyond our building and the evening shadows began to peek into the down town. Jerry had decided that we were going to the beach for a sunset walk and then dinner. Lying down on the bed I stretched out and enjoyed the entire king-sized bed as he watched. I found the knowledge that he was there and his eyes were for me exciting. I arched my back and reached up over my head knowing it pushed my tits out. My hips tilted deep as I bent my knees up and one at a time pointed my toes to the ceiling. I knew this gave him a full view of my ass and places he had recently been. He laughed at my antics and I acted very hurt.

"Well are you going to move over or do you plan to stay in the middle of the bed?" he asked as he gestured at me.

While he was waving his hand as though to shoo me over, I promptly spread my arms and legs as wide as I could and stuck out my tongue. He laughed and leaned over me as he lay down on the bed, right on top of me. His legs were between mine and his hands were at my sides. Before I could react he was tickling my sides using his shoulders to block my feeble attempts to pull him off while writhing in torment and laughing hysterically. His face was buried in my chest and he had me pinned to the bed.

"So you want the middle huh?" he laughed.

I tried to nod yes but only managed to gasp for air and shake my head arching my back again only this time trying to turn over on my side to get away.

"Well what if I told you that I wanted the middle?"

I was beyond answering and almost out of breath when he released me laughing and rolled off. I laid there trying to catch my breath while his hand slowly caressed mine and traveled up my arm. I turned on my side and looked at him. His dark brown hair was mussed and his mustache crinkled in his smile. The light in his eyes made them green as an Irish Shamrock and full of life. His easy relaxed smile was infective and I found one twitching around my lips. His hand reached up to cup my chin and his thumb traced my lips brushing them with tenderness.

On the second pass I parted them and let his thumb follow across the ridges of my teeth. The tip of my tongue followed his thumb barely touching it as he continued to caress my lips. I could see the feeling grow in his eyes and knew he was enjoying the moment. I reached out and gently touched his face, his skin rough where his beard was and smooth along his cheek bones. I ran my fingers through his thick hair and remembered the day when it was shoulder length and just as thick. I could still see that boy at times, especially when he was full of mischief and up to no good, although his 'no good' I had found out, was still just as great as it had always been.

He reached out for me and I fell into his arms wanting to feel him next to me again. His warm body pressed up against mine as he wrapped his arms around my chest and held me close. His lips followed his arms and soon they were tasting mine, teasing and tempting me to go further than just what we were doing. I found myself lost in the moment and spiraling out of control when he suddenly stopped and pulled away from me.

"I have more in store for you so let's stop now. We can always pick up later if we need to...or want to." He winked.

"I'll remember that." I smiled back.

The waves crashed on the beach in measured patterns much like a marching band moves across a field. Once they broke and ran the final distance across the sand before retreating back to Mother Sea they spread out with little fingers extending up over my toes as we walked along the now deserted beach. The gulls were wheeling overhead looking for the leftovers the day's occupants forgot or dropped as they packed up and headed home. The moon was just over the horizon and the fading sun painted the sky in brilliant hues of green and blue. Faint tints of pink and gold lined the white clouds as they closed in after the sun's last rays. Jerry held my hand but chose to be on the dry side of the beach as I wanted to wade through the cold fingers of sea that extended all the way up to where we were. Occasionally we had to run up the beach away from waves that had a little more to them and were determined to soak us both. All along the shore we could see the treasures that the sea had washed up, shells, bits of wood and sea glass. I bent down and picked up a piece of green sea glass.

"Hard to imagine that this was once a bottle, now it's a beautiful piece of sea gift." I turned the glass over in my hand. Jerry reached for it and took it in his.

"Now it's mine and maybe if you're good I'll give it back someday." He put it in his pocket.

"Hey! I found that! Give it back. I wanted to make a piece of jewelry out of it." I cried and tried to reach into his pocket to take it back.

He held my hands and then pushed me away. Taking a few quick steps he was off and running down the beach.

"If you want it, catch me."

I followed him down the darkening beach. He was ahead of me and in my haste to catch up I almost tripped. Once I caught my balance again and looked up he was gone. I slowed down noticing a huge pile of drift wood ahead and I thought he might be hiding ready to jump out at me as I passed. Slowing to a walk I tried to sneak up on the pile. His arm shot out of nowhere and grabbed me. I shrieked as he pulled me into the dark hiding place and locked his lips on mine. I felt a surge of thrill and I returned the kiss. His hands were on my ass and he pushed us closer together. My hands were trapped between us so I filled them with his shirt. I pulled him as hard as he pushed us together. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth and I sucked hard trapping it between my lips. Letting up on the suction he tried to pull it back and I immediately sucked hard again pulling it deeper into mine. Finally releasing it he pulled away from me and looked down at me.

"Do it again and I'll..." he threatened.

"You'll what?" I asked, "You'll spank me? Punish me? What?"

"Do it again and I'll push you to your knees and give something worth sucking on." He stated.

"Like this?" I asked as I dropped to my knees reaching up and unzipping his pants.

My hand found his semi-hard cock and pulled it out to meet my waiting lips. Sucking hard I pulled it in deep and applied pressure to the head as it passed my teeth. His breath left him in a rush as he moaned at the rapid transition. I reached up and cradled his balls through his pants as I began to stroke his cock in time with my sucking.

Intentionally I was fast and sucked hard. I wanted to bring him to orgasm quickly, but had no intention of letting him go off. He was gripping the drift wood piled around us and thrusting into my mouth as fast as I was sucking him. His feet were spread to give him better balance and it gave me better access to his balls. I reached up and unbuttoned his jeans sliding them down his hips until he was exposed to me and I was able to freely lick and suck his balls as well as his hard cock.

"Don't stop." he begged, "More."

I licked across the head of his dick and watched him shudder. Again and again I did it until he was rocking in my hand. I wrapped my lips around him again and sucked him in deep. A moan of pleasure escaped him and I knew I was bringing him closer. I stroked him as I sucked on the head of his dick using my tongue to flick at the underside of it and over the tip. Each time I flicked the tip he jumped and I smiled. I began sucking in an even rhythm and caressing his balls, stretching the sac and rubbing each testicle between my thumb and fingers.

He reached a hand down and caressed the side of my face running his thumb along my jaw and occasionally up and down his dick as it slid in and out of my mouth. I let go with my hand and let him take over the stroking while I concentrated on the sucking and playing with his balls. He cradled it with his fingers and ran his thumb over the flat top side encircling it with his thumb and fingers. His hand traveled faster and faster as I picked up speed with my mouth until he was thrusting in his hand and into my mouth. He threw his head back and groaned as he came closer and closer to cumming. I could feel the pressure begin and reached up to grab the base of his cock applying pressure of my own. He was so close to cumming that fine shudders were coursing through him as he held on to the wood for support with both hands.

12