Hello Blake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning, I warned her, "Here I cum baby!"

Leaning back she opened her mouth wide. I stared into her sky blue eyes guiding the first couple of spurts into her waiting mouth. Continuing, I shot a rope onto her pretty face before lowering my aim to her astounding shelf of tits. I watched as my anointing load dripped to her big, hardened nipples.

Lifting her back to the bed, I returned my mouth to her slippery slit and tongued her up and down. Pulling her body to me I again plunged my engorged cock into her.

Watching her closely, Wifey licked the jizz from one tit while rubbing it into the other. Opening her mouth Wifey showed me the thick semen on her tongue. A little bit dribbled down her chin before she swallowed the load like I'd seen her do online a million times.

"Sssshew, that was thick Blake. Almost like Hubby," she smiled with satisfaction. Removing me from her cunt she wrapped her red lips and tongue around me. "Had to make sure I got it all!"

"Oh Wifey, that was amazing!" I reached down and cradled her face in my hands.

Kissing her deeply our tongues flicked each other delicately. Then it was over.

Smiling broadly she said, "You should go back to your room Blake. And by the way, you're an absolute hunk of a lover."

I believe I floated all the way back to my hotel room.