Hello Dahlia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," she said slyly. "Did I interrupt your plans?"

"Yes you did," I said. As I tied my robe, my rock hard cock tented the front and tried very hard to get out. I opened to the door and signed for the coffee that I had ordered the night before, tipped the server and put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door.

"I had planned on eating croissants and drinking coffee. Now I have to eat your pussy and drink your juices.

Dahlia and I crawled under the crisp white sheets of what would be our nest for the next three days. Like always, the first of our lovemaking sessions was more lustful than loving. After the constraints of her office couch, and with my desire to eat her pussy and her desire to suck my cock, we ended up in a six-nine position with her on top of me.

I took her smooth, freshly shaved pussy to my mouth and used my tongue to find her clit. As expected, it was hard and throbbing. My tongue darted around it and then I forced it into her pussy. I brought my hands around her ass and gently inserted the middle finger of my right hand into her asshole and tried to get my tongue to touch my finger. By her motions, I could tell that she was enjoying my ministrations.

Her mouth on my cock matched pace with my tongue on her pussy. I raised my head and watched as she worked on giving me pleasure; her head bobbed up and down, and her hair fell down on either side of her neck. She focused so much on me that her excitement was building much more slowly than normal.

Her energy and focus worked its magic on me as I began to feel the familiar pressure in my groin. Dahlia was becoming very good at reading me and adjusted her pace. The feeling started as a tingle deep in my bowels, and slowly, painfully slowly, built. I could no longer focus on her pussy. I just licked and kissed her folds as the coming eruption got nearer.

Her torture became more than I could take as I thrust myself into her mouth: once, twice, three times until I poured more than a week's worth of sperm into her waiting mouth. As always, the first orgasm with Dahlia was the most dramatic, with plenty of volume and an after-feeling that was electric.

I did not linger on my own feelings. I still had a young, firm and very wet pussy in my face that needed attention. Now she could focus on the pleasure that I was giving her. She laid her head on my left thigh and gently played with my softening (and shrinking) cock. I think that she wanted to bring it back to life and go to work on it again. I would have none of that, however. I began working her clit between my tongue and teeth, lightly raking them over her hard nub. I even used my nose to stimulate her.

The result of my attention was dramatic and intense as her orgasm built. Her body went rigid as her pussy began to spasm. Then my face and neck were drenched with her juices, which had squirted from her body with great force. For the first time since I started to sleep with Dahlia, she verbalized her orgasm with intensity and volume.

As we came down from the genital-focused orgasmic high, I crawled up to the head of the bed and held Dahlia very close.

"Hi, Dahlia. Welcome to Puerto Vallarta."

"That was a very nice welcome."

We drank some of the coffee, which by this time had cooled off some. We lay there, naked and uncovered, with the cool breeze off the bay making the room very comfortable. She laid her head on my shoulder, reached down, and fondled my cock, which was beginning to respond to the stimulation. I wrapped my arms around her and gently tweaked her right nipple.

"So, we have three days. What do you want do?"

"Well, I bought a new swimsuit that I think you might like. I figured we could go out by the pool and lay out until I get horny and then come back here to find someone to service me. Then go back out to the pool and repeat the process."

"Dahlia, I am 54 years old. I don't know that I have it in me."

"Well, you can service me with your cock or your tongue," she said as she crawled out from under my arm and took my now rigid cock into her mouth, "and I will do my best to make sure to give you a full measure of satisfaction."

We jumped into the shower and enjoyed giving attention to each other's bodies and getting to know each other. Despite our regular sessions in her office, I rarely got the chance to explore her body. I used the luxurious soap to pay particular attention to her ass and pussy. She did likewise with my cock and balls, which had never been cleaner.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off with the huge towels the hotel provided. We decided to head out to the pool, but then realized that her luggage was still in her rental car. I got dressed and took her keys to the parking lot to get the three suitcases that she brought for the three day outing at Lindo Mar Hotel.

It was about noon when I got back to the room with the bellhop in tow. I slid the key-card into the door and opened it. The bellhop got the thrill of his life as he saw her come out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her head. As always, her nipples were hard and her pussy looked freshly shaved.

Without a hint of embarrassment, she told him to put the suitcases on the bench at the end of the bed.

"David, can you tip him? I don't have any cash on me right now...and close your mouth. It is hanging open.

I gave the bellhop 100 pesos, and figured we would want for nothing as long as he was on duty.

Dahlia grabbed the smallest of the three cases and went into the bathroom. "I am going to get ready, but stay out. I want to surprise you.

With that, she closed and locked the door. I turned on the TV and watched some soccer game until I heard her turn off her hair drier.

About 20 minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom and was a stunning vision. She wore a tiny, yellow, filmy bikini that barely covered the areola of her firm tits. When wet, it would be nearly transparent. The thong bottoms were of the same translucent fabric. It consisted of a one-inch wide piece of fabric that barely covered her plump outer lips. It stretched tightly over the folds of her pussy, creating the perfect camel toe. The fabric ended in a thin string that disappeared between her cheeks so from behind, nothing obstructed the view of her beautiful ass.

I wore conservative, "old man" swimming trucks that were quite baggy and, if I were pressed for the truth, were quite ugly. The contrast between us would be stark. Rather than make me feel uncomfortable, the prospect that every red-blooded male would be looking at her excited me, especially knowing that at the end of the day, it would be me with whom she would be sleeping.

She wrapped herself in a lime green sarong, which, while it was designed to provide some modesty, it actually highlighted the sexy body it was supposed to cover. My cock immediately rose to attention as I looked at Dahlia. To my eyes, her body was perfect.

It was then I realized that it was not her body that was causing the physical reaction. It was her demeanor and the way she looked at me. As she stood there, her eyes smoldered with passion. She tilted her head slightly and gave me a smile that suggested a fire that burned within. What a change from just a few months ago when she always looked sad!

"You have not said anything. Don't you approve?"

"Yes, I approve. My God, you are a vision. What happened to the shy and demure Dahlia I knew? You are like a butterfly coming out of the cocoon."

"I am tired of not being who I want to be. I am tired of constantly trying to get the approval of other people. This is who I am, who I want to be and whom I want the world to see. I am happy that you approve, but even if you had not approved, I would still wear this to the pool and to the beach. Now, shall we go to the pool?"

Every step we took from the room to the elevator, across the lobby and out to the pool earned the appreciative stares of the men we met; and with every step, her confidence grew and showed in her face and posture.

The demure, shy, intimidated Dahlia I met 14 months ago was gone, replaced by the confident, sexy and proud Dahlia of today walking beside me.

Our time by the pool was fun. Drinks came quickly and often. When she stepped out of the pool after cooling off, all eyes were on her as the yellow suit, as predicted, became nearly transparent. Her pussy lips were prominent and her nipples were hard, either from the cool water of from the thrill of being appreciated.

I could not believe that I had sucked that pussy just a couple of hours ago. I was indeed a lucky man, and every man at the pool would have agreed. Even some of the women looked at her with desire.

Shortly before 2:30, I had enough sun and was getting hungry (for both food and sex) so we headed to the large seafood buffet laid out in the dining room. The air conditioning in the room made her small but prominent nipples unbelievably hard after the heat out by the pool.

We feasted on cold crab, shrimp and, of course raw oysters.

After lunch, we walked out of the dining room, hand in hand. Once again, everyone turned to stare at her as we walked into the elevator. When the door closed on the glass elevator, and we began our ascent, she turned to me and tilted her chin up, inviting me to kiss her in front of everyone in the lobby and restaurant.

We managed to get back to our room (but just barely) before stripping off what little clothing we wore. I took her in my arms and pulled her close to my throbbing cock. I kissed and licked her tits and shoulders and tasted the coconut oil I had put on her body a couple hours ago.

I lifted her naked body and carried her to the bed. I pulled back the cover of the freshly made bed and eased her back onto the crisp white sheets. She clung to me and began to kiss me in a tender way, which was not characteristic of our hurried and furtive rendezvous that marked the past few months.

I sat up and looked at her. Her eyes were smoldering and her mouth was open, as if willing my lips to hers. I kissed her, gently at first, with my tongue darting across he lips and teeth. She drew me closer, her tongue dancing with mine. I straddled her, and used the back of my hands and fingers to caress the sides of her breasts.

She reached down and grabbed my cock, which by now was rock hard and flowing freely with pre-cum. She guided it to her pussy, which was wet with her juices. I easily slid into her and, taking her cue, pressed in to the hilt. I felt the now familiar sensation of having every millimeter of my cock embedded into her body, massaged by her muscles.

Once again, we kissed, all the while keeping a steady rhythm: me thrusting into her pussy, and her milking my cock. Even though I came earlier in the day, her raw sexual energy brought me to the edge very quickly. It was apparent that this was for me; there was no pretext of cumming together. She raked her fingernails across my back. After a few minutes, I felt the now familiar feelings boiling up inside me. I looked her in the eyes, and she responded by saying, "Don't worry about me, this is about you. Cum inside me."

With that, my back arched and, despite trying to prolong the pleasure, I let loose with spasm after spasm of relief. Her muscles pulsed against my cock and milked me dry. As much as I have come to enjoy Dahlia's blowjobs, there is something so special about coming inside her pussy.

I collapsed on her before rolling over. "I am sorry that you didn't get a chance to cum."

"Don't be. I am saving myself for tonight. I have something very special planned."

We lay together on the bed for some time. Dahlia nestled her head against my shoulder and threw her leg over mine. She traced slow circles around my nipples, and occasionally lifted herself up and kissed me gently on the lips. With every move, my cum leaked out of her pussy. She reached down, scooped some up, and put it in her mouth. She smiled at me and I felt a stirring, not in my groin, but in my heart.

Then, almost as if an alarm had gone off, she jumped up and grabbed a small towel that was on the nightstand. She spread her legs and wiped the remnants of my cum, which was now flowing down her legs.

She told me to get in the shower (alone) and when I got out, I was to put on the clothes that she would lay out on the bed. I did as I was told. (I will always obey the requests of a naked woman with my cum dripping from her shaved pussy.)

When I finished with my shower, Dahlia came into the bathroom wearing one of the robes provided by the hotel. She goosed my flaccid cock and told me not to go snooping around; just get dressed in what she laid out and wait for her.

Laid out on the bed was a pair of lightweight Dockers and a print, button shirt, which I had never seen before. On the floor was a pair of deck shoes that I thought I left at home. There was no underwear or socks, so I did as she told me: I dressed in what she laid out, meaning I was going commando and sock-less tonight.

I looked around the room and saw a large beach bag and a picnic basket on the floor by the door. I could only imagine what she had in mind, but I followed her "orders" and did not peek.

I turned on the TV for a while and scrolled through the Mexican soap operas and the endless Mexican soccer scores and highlights until she came out of the bathroom. Like always, my heart skipped a beat when I saw her.

She wore a simple skirt that wrapped around her waist. It came down to just below her knees, but opened slightly to expose some of her thigh with each step. Her top was a simple red "tube top". It exposed her trim belly and highlighted the pearl "dangle" that hung from her navel. For added modesty, she wore a white, translucent blouse that she left unbuttoned. She completed the outfit with a pair of sandals that added an inch or so to her height, and made her legs look even better.

She handed me the picnic basket, grabbed the beach bag, and left for our adventure.

As soon as we reached the beach, she removed her sandals and we walked in the sand for a couple hundred yards to a small cove. Large boulders surrounded the area on three sides and offered some privacy from prying eyes, but we still had a magnificent view of the ocean and the sunset.

"Okay", she said, "Here we are."

The setting was perfect. I opened up the beach bag, pulled out a large blanket and spread it out over the sand. While I did that, she opened the basket and pulled out a chilled bottle of Chardonnay. She handed the wine and corkscrew to me to do the honors. I poured the wine and we toasted each other and our future.

Then I leaned back against a smooth rock, and she sat on blanket, between my legs, leaning back against my chest. She ran her fingers up and down my legs while I wrapped my arms around her. Then we talked. We talked about our lives and our dreams. We talked about what we thought our lives would be like when we were children. We talked about joys and sadness. All the while, the sun made a slow but steady decent to the ocean. As it neared the horizon, it turned brilliant orange and caused the entire western sky to turn from blue to dozens of shades of red and orange.

Although I felt the emotion, I had not expressed my love for her since I hinted at my feelings when I returned from the States and found out that her husband had hit her. I often wanted to say the words, but I couldn't or wouldn't. It was not because I did not feel love for her, because I did; it was not because I did not want to spend the rest of my life with her because I did. What was stopping me was the fear that she may not feel the same way towards me, and I did not want to back her into a corner and force her to respond in a way I might not want.

As I sat on the soft sands of the Mexican Pacific Coast, I knew I had to get rid of my feet of clay and take a chance. If there ever was a time to express my feelings, this was it.

"Dahlia, I have tried to show it and I have tried to live it, but now I must say it: Dahlia, I have fallen in love with you. I know that saying so may complicate your life more than it already is, but I need you to know that I want to help you sort things out and then spend the rest of my life making you happy."

She did not say anything for a few moments (although the few moments seemed like hours). She continued to run her hands up and down my leg, but there was no other movement. Had I ruined things? Then I felt hot splashes on my forearms, which were still wrapped around her. The splashes were tears; she was crying. I didn't know if they were happy tears or some other kind. I moved to try to look at her but she turned away.

"Dahlia, I'm sorry I made you cry, but please, talk to me."

She removed her hand from my thigh, wiped a tear away from her cheek, and slowly turned to me. Through her tears, she had a surprised look on her face.

"Do you mean it?" she asked.

"Of course I mean it. I have been waiting all my life for you to find your way to me. I was waiting for you to be born, to go through childhood and to become an adult. I waited until you needed and wanted someone like me. Then we found each other your office in Monterrey 14 months ago and I think loved you since that first moment."

"Oh, David, those are words I have wanted to hear for years. No man, other than my father, has ever told me he loved me in a way that was believable. You are the first, and I love you, too. You owned my heart since we started having regular business dinners together. I knew that business was not the reason we got together so often, but you were such a gentleman and made me feel safe, all the while, I knew you wanted more.

"Then, this morning when I checked in as your wife and was able to walk through the hotel arm and arm with you, I knew you were meant for me. I do love you, David."

At that precise moment, the sun dipped below the horizon. The western sky was brilliant orange as the sun disappeared, giving way to indigo and then black. The stars made their appearances as the sky darkened, and we lay under the blanket of a stunning night sky.

She turned towards me, with my arms still around her and kissed me. Although we kissed hundreds of times, this one was different. It was deep and satisfying, but it was not sexual; it was a kiss shared not between lovers, but between two people in love. I had never been as emotionally satisfied in my life.

We finished off the cheese, fruit and the bread from the picnic basket and then opened another bottle of wine. Then she turned to me.

"Do you remember that I was saving myself for tonight?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Well, its tonight, and I want you to make love to me here on the beach."

She stood up and took off the white top. Her sandals were already off when she untied the wrap that made up her skirt. As expected and as had become the tradition, she wore no underwear; she stood before me wearing only the red tube top, but that lasted only a few moments before it, too, was gone.

She kneeled before me and started to unbutton my shirt. It occurred to me to ask where it came from and she told me that when she saw it, the only thing she could think of was how sexy it would be to take off. She worked very slowly taking her time with each button. Her lovely tits were so close to my face, but when I tried to suck one, she pulled away. Once again, Dahlia was in charge.

When the shirt was finally off, she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. My cock sprang out of its confinement, and she looked at me and told me that I was good at following orders because I went commando, just as she wanted.

She reached down, and with her gentle hands, cupped my balls, bent over and took my cock into her mouth. As always, the feeling of her lips and tongue was incredible. In addition to the physical sensations, the mental picture of Dahlia in the courtroom or boardroom, using this same mouth in legal debate added to the overall enjoyment of the moment.