Hello Lover

Story Info
Email to a lover; read over the phone to her.
1k words
4.56
9.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello lover,

Not being able to see, speak to, or touch you reminds me what a special treat last weekend was. Seeing you at work all done up makes me want you and of course we can't go there. So I was wondering if you would do me a favor?

Please settle into a comfortable chair and kick of your shoes. Curl your right foot under your left thigh and relax. Are you warm enough? Comfy? Need a pillow or some warm socks? Got that all taken care of? Great.

Can you pretend for a minute that your hands are mine? Oh good, so you do want to work with me on this. Take your left hand and run it through the hair on the back of your head. Bring the hand forward and gently outline your sensual lips. Bite the pad of the thumb gently then run the hand down your neck to your clavicles. Slow down feel every inch of your soft skin.

Are you okay with this? I wish I could smell you, your scent is musky and sweet, it turns me on. Please undo your top, ooh buttons I like those. Can you undo them all? Leave the shirt on though I like how it accentuates your delicious curves. With your left hand please trace a line down your sternum and then explore the full rich, curve of your breasts. Slowly now, use the very edge of your fingernails. Swirl the nail around your perky nipples. Can you feel them respond? Your nipples are so responsive I get turned on just thinking about them.

HMMMMMM so settle a little deeper into that chair and slide your firm butt towards the edge of the seat a little more. Still with me lover? Close your eyes sweetie, take a deep breath and let your hands run down the gentle curve of your belly to your waist. Undo the waistband on your jeans. Great can you shuck them down a little? Good, good. Are you wearing panties? Great, gently run your fingertips along the very top of your panties along the outside. Don't slide your fingers inside the panties yet. Are you thinking of me? I'm wishing I was the one touching you.

I would run my fingers and hand over your panties pushing down gently to get to the soft skin of your stronger inner thing. I'd push my forearm against your warm mound trying to feel it yield softly. I'd caress your inner thighs slowly running my hand down towards the knee and then dragging my finger nails back up. Oh do you want to do that? Go ahead please do. Can you use your other hand to trace the outline of your pussy through panties? Can you push hard enough to feel your wetness come seeping through? Oh good, I love this moment when you start to melt; when your solid form becomes more sensual and yielding. Are you still with me? Ah there you are, you look a little distracted.

Can you say my name? Say, say it softly I love the husky murmur you add. Can you run both hands back up towards your belly? Oh good now take your right hand and slide the fingertips beneath the waistband of your panties. Don't go too far just to the edge of your pubic hair. Now run your hands back around your waist and slowly wiggle those constricting panties down a little. Better? Oh good. Now run your right hand back to your pubic mound. I think it's time to explore your hot little pussy don't you?

Take your left hand and caress your belly, breasts, neck and lips again please. Oh lover, I'm so aroused thinking of you. With your right hand start tracing small firm clockwise circles and head down your love mound. Spread your legs a little more. I wish I could smell you now. I bet you look wonderful and a little wanton, I like that a lot. Gently caress the lips over your love button. Run the fingers down over the lips. Rub gently up and down; push a little and feel yourself opening. Oh I want to be there. Can you dip your middle finger into yourself, will you let it find the warm, wet muscled opening? Do it now please. Does it feel good? Oh I'm glad. Can you dip in a little deeper past the first knuckle? Good that's the way, a little deeper yet? Good, feel the velvety wetness, you're so strong and yet so welcoming. Pull out a little and go back to your love button. Caress it through your lips and then gently open the folds to stroke it more directly. Oh good.

Keep your eyes closed, throw your head back and take a deep breath. What do you want to do next? Want to slide a couple of fingers inside? Good do that, slide your index and middle finger into your warm pussy. Bring the left hand down and caress your clit. I'm with you darling, I'm right here. Start slowly, feel your strength, now pick up the pace when it feels right. A little faster. Can you feel your walls tightening a little, does your button need a little more pressure? Push a little harder, use the pad of your left thumb to make it feel good. There you go. You are so beautiful when aroused, wet and in the moment. Enjoy it and hear me saying your name, relax and come for me lover, I love the process of making you cum, cum for me sweetie, listen to your breathe rasping, cum now and relax, you know you want to. You're so sexy, so sensual, so open and so hot. Cum for me, share the intimacy with me, bury your fingers to the third knuckle and finger fuck yourself for me. Did I just hear you gasp? Oh good, are you cumming? Good I love that.

Ah lover so glad you read this far, I have all these fantasies about you. Your voice on the phone sets me off.