Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 02

Story Info
Back to work and woken up with a nice blowjob.
13.5k words
4.72
89.6k
95

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,775 Followers

All characters are 18 years old or older.

*****

Dawn of a New Day:

I woke up Monday with my little girl's lips wrapped around my morning wood. I opened my eyes and she winked at me as she sucked me off. The pretense of argument was dropped after that day. She wanted to be with me and I surrendered to her desires and my own. Her mother had taught me that. There was no winning when they had their heart set on something.

I watched her head move up and down slowly. She wasn't in any hurry to finish this. Sindy, as she wanted to be called now, was an eager and gifted cocksucker. She used her mouth and her hand to pleasure me. I told her how good it felt and her cheeks flushed with pride. I began panting as I got closer and closer to coming. I warned her and she closed her eyes. Her fist moved faster now and I cried out as I lost control. My daughter dutifully swallowed every drop of cum.

"Damn kiddo," I whimpered. "You curled my toes."

"Goodie, I'll start your shower so you won't be late for work," she said as if she had taken over the wifely duties. "Your lunch is in the fridge..."

I laid out my clothes and then hit the shower. I washed up and did my morning routine. I could smell the coffee she had brewed for me. My god, she was playing the part of wife and partner! I dressed and headed down to find Sindy wearing an apron and a smile. She had poured me a cup of coffee and fixed it to perfection. There was also a breakfast sandwich for me before I headed out the door. Thank god she didn't kiss my cheek and tell me to have a great day.

I got to work and I was actually glad for some sense of normalcy. As I walked into my office my computer station woke up along with the lights and the climate control. I sat down and watched as someone walked in behind me and picked up my lunch. I watched curious as the pretty stranger apparently stole my lunch. As she left my office she said she was putting it in the fridge for me.

"Are you new," I asked and she nodded.

"My first day, I'm your new assistant. My name is Bruna, Bruna Santos." She said with a hint of an accent.

"Argentinian," I asked.

"I was raised in Brazil." She said smiling. "You have a good ear Mr. Robinson. If you need anything don't hesitate."

I watched her walk out of my office and bit back a moan. Damn, that is the finest ass I had ever laid eyes on. I blinked a few times and opened up the current project I was working on. As it opened I went out to refill my mug. I passed my boss's office and stuck my head in. He looked up and smiled.

"I see you found your assistant," he said.

"What is with that," I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't you ever read your damn e-mails? Remember when I told you I was putting you in for a promotion? I can see by that blank expression that you don't remember. The CFO and the board agree we need a special projects manager, you. Congratulations Greg..."

"My first action is to go through my e-mails," I said. "Thanks Charlie, I don't know what to say?"

"Say you'll buy the first round at your party this Friday," he said smiling. "Now get back to work."

I went to the break room and found the curvy Brazilian filling my to-go mug. I watched as she fixed it just the way I liked it. She stirred it, turned around and handed it to me. I took a sip and she had done it perfectly. My expression must have expressed my confusion quite clearly. Bruna told me that she had asked the other girls how I liked my coffee. I returned to my office and she followed.

"I need to go through my e-mails and see what is expected of this special projects title," I said over my shoulder.

"Look on your desk, there is a summary of the last two months I think that will tell you all you need to know."

"Did Charlie do this," I asked as I picked up the print out.

"No, I did it last Friday," Bruna said taking a seat. "I wanted to make a good first impression. So I talked to your boss after he hired me about what needed to be done. He gave me access to your e-mails and I went to work. Two hundred some odd messages later you have that. I hope it helps. Is there anything else you need?"

"A perfect cup of coffee, all my e-mails read and condensed down to a manageable form, what else could I possible ask?" I said and she smiled, oh that wicked smile of hers. It must be the water still working on my hormones seeing things that weren't there. I went to my mini-fridge and reached in and panicked, one of the bottles of water was gone. I glanced out to Bruna's desk and there was a plastic bottle there.

"Oh, I hope you didn't mind. I grabbed a cold bottle of water." She purred.

"Not at all," I said. "Feel free to help yourself."

I had promised Sindy that I would keep drinking it so I could keep up with her and her friends. I never suspected there would be other benefits. Bruna got up and returned to her desk. I watched her go and she stopped suddenly and looked over her shoulder. She caught me staring at that bubble butt of hers. She smiled and winked before returning to her desk. This could get interesting but if I did sleep with her what would be the long term ramifications.

That thought was lost as I immersed in the new role of special projects for the company. I looked at what R&D was up to and whistled. I looked at costs, personnel and projected due dates. I saw why they needed someone to take over. Some projects were running under budget and coming online ahead of schedule while others were way over budget and may never reach fruition. I contacted six of the project heads to set up a meeting to go over budgets and the future of those projects.

I fired off an e-mail up the line to get a feel for what I had planned and see what the constraints of my newly created position were. I got a response and I was told that I didn't need to contact anyone unless I was going to end a project and then there would be an oversight meeting to look into the viability of targeted research. I set up a meeting for Wednesday and left it at that. As I was looking over the first overdue project I caught movement in the corner of my eye. I glanced over and saw my assistant bent over grabbing another bottle of water from the mini-fridge.

"This water is amazing," she said as I watched the bottom of her skirt rise just below her ass cheeks.

"Help yourself," I said swallowing hard.

She left and I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. I returned to work to avoid doing something extremely stupid. I buried my thoughts in work but the image of her bent over kept creeping in despite my best efforts. I spent the next few hours looking over the six projects that short of a miracle were going to have the plug pulled on them. It could destroy careers being the head of one of those projects. I didn't want that on my hands if I could help it.

I took copious notes and tried to have suggestions for the meeting I had set up for those department heads. I sat back, closed my eyes and tried to clear my thoughts. I jotted down some ideas and then returned to my own project. I wanted to prepare it for whoever took over for me. I hated loose ends. I wanted a clean handoff and it was the least I could do.

The next thing I knew I looked up and there was a cluster of female workers chatting loudly as they grabbed their purses to leave. I glanced at the time display in the lower corner of my machine and shook my head. I had worked all the way through lunch and it was time to go. I stood up and stretched. I saw Bruna and the others leave in a group and they all waved as they got into the elevator.

"Hey, I am going to be late," I said to Sindy when I called home. "I forgot to eat lunch."

"I have dinner in the crockpot come on home," Sindy replied in her motherly tone.

"Great, I'll be there in a bit," I said and hung up.

When the hell did Sindy learn to cook? She had never cooked for me before. The little shit was up to something. I logged off my machine and headed out. I met a work crew on the way to the elevator. The crew boss asked if I was Greg Robinson and I nodded. He smiled and told me where to find my new office tomorrow. I blinked knowing that floor nine was secure and required biometrics to enter. I would have to use either a palm print or retina scan to enter my new work area. I wonder if Bruna knew what was going on. Of course she did, she was ahead of the curve on those sorts of things.

I went downstairs and had to turn in my old work I.D. and received my new one. It would allow me further access to the building as well as deeper access to the company's network. I left the building in a great mood. I drove home with the stereo blaring and singing to every song. I pulled up and parked in the garage. I got out and noticed a yellow sticky attached to the door. I walked over and it was a note from Sindy.

'Welcome home daddy, I have a surprise for you inside.'

I went inside and in the middle of the kitchen floor was a clothes hamper. There was another yellow sticky. It told me to undress and place my dirty clothes in the hamper. I hung up my jacket in the hall closet and stripped down. On the screen of the living room T.V. was a third note.

'There is a shower waiting for you and someone to wash your back.'

I walked up the stairs and heard the running water. I opened the bathroom door and saw the silhouette behind the frosted glass of the shower. I was rock hard and eager to celebrate my good fortune. I slid the door open and stopped cold. I saw the short cropped dark hair and knew it wasn't Sindy.

"Close the door you are making a draft Mr. Robinson," Dawn said as she turned around. "Welcome home..."

I stepped in staring at her luscious young body. I closed the door behind me. She pressed her body against mine and kissed me. I grabbed her ass cheeks as her tongue entered my mouth. I closed my eyes and lost myself in her embrace. She broke the kiss as she wrapped her hand around my erection.

"Sindy said you like titty fucking," Dawn purred. "Would you like to stick your cock between my breasts Mr. Robinson?"

"Oh hell yes," I replied as she handed me the bottle of body wash.

"Lather me up please," she purred and cupped her huge tits for me.

I drizzled the body wash over and between her breasts. I rubbed it in feeling the soft flesh beneath my fingers. She moaned and whimpered as I fondled her. Dawn dropped to her knees and I held my cock for her as she used her tits to pleasure me. I watched her expressions as she pressed her tits against the shaft of my dick.

"Oh damn Dawn, I love the way your tits feel," I growled.

"If you love that you're gonna adore my pussy," she replied.

"Sindy set this up," I said and Dawn just smiled. "Of course she did... damn I'm not sure how long I can wait to fuck you kiddo."

"Nope not yet, I am waiting for a sign," Dawn said as she continued rocking her hips and teasing me with her tits.

I stood there shaking I was so close to blowing my load in her face. I warned her and she opened her mouth wide. I took aim stroking my soap covered cock between her lips. I cried out watching my cum hit her tongue, lips and lower face. Dawn stood up and we both washed up. She lathered me up and used her tits to wash my back.

"You are hard again Mr. Robinson. Did I do that?" Dawn asked her lips by my ear. "Do you want to fuck me yet?"

"I am going to break you," I growled as she continued to tease me.

"Really... old man," she said licking the lobe of my ear and then kissed her way down my neck.

I spun around and wrestled with her. I knelt on one knee and had a squirming Dawn over it. The first slap was loud, wet and profound. Dawn's body bucked as she climaxed. I rubbed her ass cheeks as she recovered. I slid two fingers between her labia and found her pussy soaked. I withdrew my fingers and gave her other ass cheek a good swat. Dawn moaned and wiggled her ass. I suspected something but I wanted proof. I reached around and trapped one of her perky nipples between thumb and forefinger. I pinched it hard and Dawn cried out as a second orgasm nearly took her off my lap.

"You little masochist you," I said and a crimson cheeked Dawn looked up at me.

"Maybe," she panted as I pinched it tighter. "UNNNNNN yes... harder... hurt me Mr. Robinson!"

I twisted her nipple and a third and the most powerful orgasm yet gripped her. She rolled off my lap and lay on the floor of the shower shivering. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was wide open as she gasped for breath. I sat down next to her and waited for her to recover. Dawn's eyes fluttered open and when she looked at me there was worship there. I had discovered her secret and now she could really open up to me.

"Tell me what to do Mr. Robinson," she begged as she got onto her hands and knees.

"I am done here. I am going to my bedroom. Turn off the shower, clean up and meet me there." I said and she nodded vigorously.

I rinsed off and left her there in the shower. I dried off and went to my bedroom. I stopped cold when I saw the tripod and the video camera. The last yellow sticky was on the side of the camera. It said that I should document the evening so that we could watch it later. I guess we meant Sindy and me. There was a remote for the camera on the bed and I noticed that the video feed was tied to my wide screen television. I turned it on and there was an image of me and the bed.

The camera was simply waiting for me to press record. Dawn appeared and smiled when she saw the camera and me. She walked into the view of the camera and looked at her image on the television. She cupped her tits, turned around and looked over her shoulder so she could see her ass. I told her to remain where she was and picked up the remote.

"Smile for the camera slut," I said and she smiled.

I pressed record. I walked to her and kissed her. Dawn's body molded to mine as we kissed. I wanted to break her in every way I could. Was it the water or something deeper? I grabbed her by her short locks and made a fist. She gasped and waited. I pushed her down to her knees and she knew what I wanted. Dawn took me in both her hands and began licking and stroking me.

"That's a good little whore," I said and she moaned around my dick. "I am going to fuck that tight little pussy of yours until you pass out."

Dawn pushed her head further down even as she began to choke a little. I stopped her and took over. I grabbed both sides of her head and started thrusting. I didn't want to hurt her so I let half my cock slide between her lips. Now that her hands were free she played with her pussy. I used her mouth pussy and called her anything from a worthless slut to my tight little cock slot. That look of worship never left her eyes.

I pulled free of her mouth and left her gasping on the floor. I sat on the edge of the bed and told her what to do. Dawn looked at the camera as she got to her feet. She backed up until she was in position. She impaled her cunt onto my cock and leaned back for me to support her. The camera caught it all perfectly. There was a glorious shot of my erection buried in her pussy as she began to ride me. She had a foot on either of my legs now.

"See how deep he is inside of me," she said to the camera. "My Master's cock buried in my cunt... Sindy's daddy is fucking me like the cheap little whore I am!"

She pushed her knees apart to make sure the camera caught everything. She thrust her hips up and down harder now. Dawn was working it for the video and her eyes rarely left the camera. I felt her pussy begin to spasm just before it clamped down as she climaxed. I let her catch her breath before I punished her for coming without permission. I bent her over so that her ass was in full view as I spanked her. She whimpered as my hand fell on her ass cheeks. The crack of flesh on flesh was loud to my ears.

"I am sorry Master," Dawn squealed as I continued. "I should never have come without permission."

"What do I do with you," I asked her as I rubbed her cheeks.

"Whatever you want," she said in complete surrender.

"Anything," I said and touched her puckered asshole.

"UNNNNN yes please," she moaned. "I am your cock slot... your cheap worthless whore..."

I walked over to my nightstand and took out a bottle of lube. Dawn's eyes went wide and she smiled. I knelt next to her and to the side so the audience could see every last little detail. I used the remote to zoom in on the action. I drizzled the lube between her ass cheeks. I rubbed it in and began the process of prepping her hole for my cock. I began with one finger in her ass and two in her pussy. Dawn just moaned and begged for more. When I eased the second finger in her butt poor Dawn came like gang busters.

"You are a little orgasm factory," I commented as I thrust my fingers into both her holes.

"I am sorry Master," she apologized even as her body began to shake again. "Your touch is driving me crazy."

I withdrew my fingers and told Dawn to lie on the bed with her feet facing the camera. I looked at the camera and smiled. I directed her movements and wanted something spectacular for the audience. Dawn lifted her feet to the ceiling and then rolled up onto her shoulders with a foot on either side of her head. I climbed on the bed and straddled her facing the camera. I pulled her ass cheeks aside and pressed the head of my cock against her puckered hole. Slowly she opened up to me and with a grunt from me and a gasp from her the head popped in.

"It's in me... it's in my ass..." Dawn said for the camera.

I pushed burying my cock to the hilt. I held her upright and began moving. Damn I thought my daughter's ass was tight but Dawn was tighter by far. I moved slowly even as she begged me for more. This was about me not her so I did what I wanted the way I wanted to. I plumbed her depths with slow leisurely downward thrusts.

"Master," Dawn whimpered as I fucked her.

"What is it," I asked as I was thrusting into her.

"Can I show off my ass for the camera please," she replied.

"You want Sindy to see my cock in your ass," I said and she nodded. "Okay..."

I eased out of her and that's when Dawn pounced. She took my feet out from underneath me. The rest sprung out from under the bed. Before I realized what was happening my wrists and ankles were secured with cuffs. So there I was chained to my own bed. Sindy was talking to the camera as Dawn, Billy Jean and Kira took up their positions.

"My dad has had enough fun now it's time for the girls to have their way with him. Watch as they suck and fuck him into submission. Girls the stage is yours."

Dear sweet Kira of the freckled body was the first. She stood above me with a foot on either side of my chest. She wore a black thong and a tight little black half shirt. I could see the underside of her breasts as she began to dance in place. She smiled down at me and I tested the chains but they were firmly secured. Kira tugged her thong to the side and she had my undivided attention. Billy took this moment to take me between her lips. Kira squatted down and I did what came natural. I began to eat her out as her friend sucked me off.

"As you can see," Sindy said right by my ear. "He is enthusiastically eating out poor Kira. Tell me Kira how is he doing?"

"Oh my god..." Kira purred.

"I'll take that he is doing a good job then," my daughter said as she panned the camera she now held towards the southern cocksucker. "Damn, it looks like Billy Jean is really going to town on dear old dad! Let's get a closer look. How much can you take down that naughty little throat of yours sweetie?"

I felt as the head of my cock popped into her throat. But Billy wasn't done until her lips touched the base of my dick. I suckled Kira's clit as Billy deep-throated me. Sindy did full commentary as the three of us got ready to fuck. Billy was about to impale herself when the doorbell rang.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,775 Followers