Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Down here," Rhea asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, he stunk like hell but it I mean he didn't see me so we are all good."

"Was it bent over... with big clawed hands..." Matthew asked reluctant to move now.

"He was hunched over but I didn't see its hands." I lied. "He's gone now anyway. Let's get out of here."

Matthew nodded and we walked along the ledge of the main tunnel as far as we could. Eventually we had to lower ourselves back into the dark stagnant water. The closer we got to the basement the worse Matthew became. He was quite agitated and looking around constantly. I was afraid at some point he was going to start screaming and not stop. My other half had called for an ambulance. We could see the basement steps and that's when Matthew tore away from my grasp and sprinted forward. His howl of fear was a terrible thing to hear. He fell twice before reaching the top of the steps. Rhea was right behind him but she was there to keep him from harming Cindy. I wasn't far behind. I stopped at the bottom of the basement steps and peered back into the tunnel. Once more I saw that wicked gleam of ruby eye shine. I shivered despite my conviction that it was just some homeless guy. I headed up and found a scene out of some sort of psycho drama. Cindy stood in the middle of the living room. Matthew was prone by her feet begging for forgiveness. His tears fell on her socks as she looked down utterly confused. She looked at me bewildered and the growing sound of the ambulance siren filled the air.

"Let's get him on his feet," I said and Rhea nodded.

I handed her the pistol and I gently but firmly got him to his feet. I led him towards the front door. I was just opening it when the paramedics reached the porch. The pair of blue clad medics took one look at Matthew and nodded to me. They had him sit down and while one examined him the other asked me what had happened. I told them the truth. He had hit my daughter and I had sent him down into a dark basement. When I checked up on him he had fled into a connecting sewer tunnel. I found him like this. I did warn them he was the son of a congressman and to keep it quiet. I called his father as they worked on Matthew. He told where to send his son for treatment. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

"I just spoke with his father," I told the paramedics. "He wants him taken to Arkham Asylum."

"Fine by me," the older man said. "He looks like he's in shock."

"Maybe he's afraid of the dark. Maybe his rich daddy locked him a closet as a kid." The other said with a grin.

I watched and waited until Matthew was treated and loaded into the ambulance before returning inside. I closed the front door and sniffed the air. I stripped down right there and Rhea eagerly followed suit. Cindy left us to start a shower for us upstairs. I wasn't sure the stink would ever come out of our clothes but I had other things on my mind. What the fuck was that thing? Rhea saw the look on my face and hugged me. I was about to ask her about it when she began to speak.

"My people have a name for those abominations. Humans call them ghouls. They are cannibals and feed off the dead. But when the opportunity for a fresh meal comes their way they wouldn't hesitate to attack. When they do attack it is usually in a pack of four or more. You can tell when they are near by the charnel stench that accompanies them. We should go upstairs."

We caught up with Cindy in the master bath. She had also stripped out of her jeans and t-shirt. She was about to step into the shower when I shook my head.

"Wait, what is going on," she asked and Rhea and I stepped into the shower and began washing up.

"Can you do my back," Rhea asked as I took a lathered sponge and scrubbed her from her shoulders to that round ass of hers.

"I can do that." Cindy offered but I shook my head again. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Yeah, but I won't go into that right now," I said as Rhea reciprocated and washed my back.

"Tell me... I have no idea what has pissed you... off... oh damn that looks tasty," she whimpered as Rhea dropped down to her knees and took my cock between her lips.

"Damn I need this," I growled as the redhead's head began to piston forward and back. "She's mighty eager to please today."

"Well so am I damn it," Cindy growled.

"Turn around," I ordered Cindy. "I haven't seen that naked ass of yours in a long time. Damn, I make fine babies! Now bend over and grab your ankles. You always were flexible."

My little girl reached back while she was bent over and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. She just upped the wager. Rhea gasped as my cock got even thicker down her throat. I hadn't tapped that ass of hers in a long time. I bet she hadn't let anyone fuck that tight little hole of hers. Cindy took one of her hands and pried her labia apart. She was soaked. I stifled a growl as Rhea got ready to receive my load. I didn't bother warning her she knew me far too well for that. I did cry out as I fired down her throat though. I stood there shaking and there was my daughter bent over and ready for a fierce pounding. But I had other things on my agenda. Once Rhea had licked me clean I walked over to Cindy. She was shaking she was so damn eager.

"Do you trust me?" I asked and she said yes. I swatted her ass hard for that little lie.

"Ow... why did you... OW... why are you spanking me?"

"He's spanking you because you hid something from him." Rhea said getting to her feet and facing the wall of the shower.

"I didn't want you to worry... OWWW... if you keep that up my ass will be cherry red."

"That's the point," I said and continued spanking her. "I am here to protect you."

My hand continued to fall on her ever darkening skin. Cindy gave out a cry as her body shook in a powerful climax. I knew she was a freak, my little freak. I ordered her up against the wall next to Rhea. She eagerly complied. I stood behind them and slid my cock into my daughter's soaked cunt. I began to move without another word as I slid two fingers into Rhea to see how ready she was. Apparently dick sucking does wonders for a woman's excitement. I was upset and I was about to take it out on the two of them. I built up the speed of my thrusts quickly and was soon pounding my little girl as fast as I could. I cupped her tits and told her to lean against me.

"Oh god daddy I missed you so much," she moaned. "Your cock feels so damn good!"

"Like father like daughter," Rhea said with a chuckle. "You are both whores."

"So damn close..." Cindy whimpered as I pinched her nipples and gave them a savage twist.

Her body bucked against mine as she came. I felt her pussy clench tight around me. I praised her with a gentle touch of my hand against her cheek. I waited until she was ready and eased out of her. I didn't waste a moment. I plowed into Rhea hard and fierce. She let out a squeal of delight as I began hammering her from behind. I grabbed her by that long ass mane of crimson hair and used that for leverage as I fucked her senseless. The sound of our wet bodies slapping against each other echoed due to the fine acoustics in the room. I pulled out of Rhea, spun her around and slid back inside of her. I wanted to see her face while I fucked her.

"You're still a fucking coward," she growled as she winked at me. "You don't have the balls."

I wrapped my hand around her throat but she continued to assail me with bitter words. I slowly closed my hand squeezing off her air supply. I continued to fuck her hard and fast. Cindy stood next to me and watched intently. Rhea's eyes closed as she briefly lost consciousness. I let go and she took a deep breath and climaxed a moment later. I slid out of Rhea and pinned my daughter against the wall of the shower. I grabbed one of her legs and placed her ankle over my shoulder. I eased into her and hilted my cock a moment later. I stared into her eyes as I began ramming my cock up into her.

"Oh god dad... so hard and thick..."

"It's all your fault," I growled. "You hurt my feelings when you hide things from me."

"It'll never happen again I promise. If it'll make you feel better you can stick that long... thick cock... up my ass..."

"No, you are going to do it," I said just before kissing her savagely.

"You two need to get a room," Rhea purred in my ear. "Go ahead Greg and fuck her ass already. That's all you talked about on the flight down here. I wonder if her ass is as tight as I remember. I'll even help if you want."

I grabbed Cindy and carefully lifted her up so she could place her other ankle over my shoulder. My cock slipped free but not for long. Rhea took me in her hand and placed the head against Cindy's puckered asshole. I pushed upward slowly. It seemed to take forever for her sphincter to open for me. We both let out a moan as the head of my cock popped inside of her. I moved my hips and sunk deep into my daughter's ass.

"Oh god... I have missed this so much!"

"You haven't let anyone else..."

"NO, my ass belongs to my daddy," Cindy declared. "Aw gawd I am so full. I am melting."

I began to move slowly so as not to hurt her. Rhea pressed her tits against my back as I ass fucked my daughter. She kept asking how good it felt to have my cock buried in her butt. Was I going to shoot my load in her ass or on her face? She really knew how to get me revved up. Soon I was slamming my dick in and out of Cindy. I warned her how close I was and she begged me to shoot inside of her. I lasted maybe another minute before I screamed as I fired my load deep in Cindy's rectum. I held her close and the tears began to flow.

"MMMMM... fucking my ass is a lot cheaper than therapy eh dad," Cindy purred.

"I'll remember that kiddo," I warned her.

"Me next," Rhea giggled in my ear.

"Work... work... work..." I said as I enjoyed the afterglow of my climax.

It was dark outside by the time my steam ran out. The three of us lay in one of the guest beds and cuddled close. I lay between them and stared up at the ceiling. I asked Rhea to remind me to go shopping for Roo's birthday gift. Cindy laughed and told me she knew exactly what Roo wanted for her birthday. I looked over and she just smiled.

"She wants to lose her virginity to you silly boy. She has had a crush on you since she first laid eyes on you."

"Lust at first sight," Rhea said. "I know that feeling."

"I still have to buy her something. I can't show up and tell her parents that my gift is between my legs."

"No, that might be a little tacky. I know just the place. We can go there tomorrow." Cindy added closing her eyes. "I've never been fucked like tonight. That was amazing."

"MMMMM... I agree completely. My pussy is pleasantly sore."

"Speaking of sore," Cindy said whimpering a bit.

While the girls snuggled I closed my eyes and saw how well my A.I. was doing on reconfiguring the hardware for Project Ares. To my utter amazement he had made some serious headway. He discovered it was possible to break the ring into six equal segments. This was huge in the short term. I asked if it were possible to create six identical rings and have the ring function. He informed me that wouldn't work. However, it was possible to fashion six segments that each had a specific function. I was excited. We might just be able to make this thing happen after all. We worked on the basics and by the time the sun was up we had ironed out a real strong game plan.

I got up to relieve my aching bladder and found the girls facing outward as I slowly extracted myself from between them so as not to wake them. I walked down the hall to the communal bathroom. It was large but not nearly as nice as the master bathroom. After taking a leak I splashed water on my face and brushed my hair into submission. I snuck downstairs and started a pot of coffee. I turned on the news and saw that the story had leaked to the media about Matthew and the ugly truth about him and his confinement at the asylum. I heard the soft creak of footsteps on the hard wood floor above. Someone was awake and moving around. I looked over my shoulder at the door to the basement. The image of the thing that I had seen haunted me. Rhea had called it a ghoul. It wasn't some kind of undead thing like in some roleplaying game. This thing was real and fed off the dead as well as the living. The door was still closed and that was reassuring enough. It took the scent of coffee to distract me from the lurking fear.

I returned to the kitchen and poured my cup of coffee. I fixed it to my liking and waited for whoever had woken up to make an appearance. I sat on the couch and watched the news. The stock market report came on and I saw that Numenor stock was up a few points. That would make my retirement all that sweeter. Of course I had access to the Usher funds but I was scared shitless to tap into them. I had no idea how many heirs were out there. They could be anyone and anywhere. It was better just to see who tried to access the accounts and build a data base of users. I had instructed my other half to let anyone using the old passwords access but to track their activity and get photos when possible. I could have used the family tree to find them but that wasn't at the top of my list right now. I had to unravel this mystery about Project Ares.

The bathroom door opened and someone headed down the steps. I could also hear the squeaky footsteps of someone racing to the bathroom. I looked over my shoulder and saw a bleary eyed Rhea. Her hair was a wild tumbling thing that fell to her lower back. She ignored me and headed straight for the coffee maker. She reappeared with a large mug gripped in both hands and a feral smile on her lips. The news returned after a commercial about body wash that is supposedly ph balanced blah blah blah. The top news story for the hour was the passing of a bipartisan transportation bill. It got a whole ten seconds of air time before the next story came on.

"A whopping ten seconds," I said and Rhea sat down next to me. She folded up her legs beneath her and sipped her coffee without a comment. "A world changing event and it gets ten seconds."

"World changing," Cindy cried from the second floor. "What is world changing?"

"Nick's pet project got the green light today."

"How many pet projects does that man have anyway?" She replied as she headed for the kitchen.

"Currently or total," I asked but she made some noncommittal noise so I continued. "Well, in total he has over a hundred. But he has only maybe twenty that have seen the light of day."

"MMMMM coffee," Cindy said sipping off the precariously filled mug. "My ass is still sore."

"If you are looking for guilt you are looking in the wrong direction. I think a shopping binge might help take your mind off it."

"I love you daddy," she purred.

"Me too," Rhea added. "I need a few new outfits."

"Well I guess that is settled. Whose turn is it to fix breakfast?" I asked and Rhea grumbled but never let go of her mug. "So how is it for you?"

"Huh," Cindy said and then she understood. "Oh well, jeez dad it's been over a year and now you're asking. The one big difference is that I don't call my A.I. 'my other half'. It is more like my subconscious than anything else. Sure there are sometimes when I get surprise messages on my HUD but more often than not things are seamless."

"I'll see how that works for me. Do you need anything?"

"We are going shopping I am sure I can find anything I need. Thanks daddy!"

Breakfast was a quiet affair if you didn't count the way Cindy attacked her food. When was the last time she had a real meal? I was about to tell to slow down when Rhea shook her head. She was right it was an effort in futility. Cindy looked up from time to time at me and smiled. At one point she cocked her head to one side and looked at Rhea and then me and back again. This was followed with a giggle and a whispered 'that is so cute' from my daughter. I looked at Rhea and she just shrugged.

"What is so cute?" I asked and waited until Cindy was finished chewing.

"Your ears," she said just before taking a sip of coffee. "You did your ears to match Rhea."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said and Rhea blushed furiously. "What?"

I got up and walked to the half bath just off the living room. I flicked on the light and peered into the mirror. I'll be damned. They are noticeably pointed now. When the hell did that happen? I brushed the errant hair out of the way and turned my head so I could get a better look. They looked just like Rhea's. That got me examining my face and sure enough there were other subtle changes. It must be a byproduct of the mineral in that water still working on my system. I did a mental list of the changes and wondered if her people were the ones who first discovered that mineral. It would explain everything. I liked the new look. It gave me a more refined quality. I returned to the kitchen to find Cindy rinsing the dishes.

"I bet it has to do with the mineral in the water." I said and Cindy nodded. "I can the change in your features too now that I know what to look for."

Cindy almost dropped the plate she was holding and raced off to check out her reflection. She squealed in excitement that we could hear all over the house while Rhea remained her typical unflappable self. A collective shower later and we were dressed and headed out for a morning of shopping. I guess I should have thought it through. The drive to the mall was peaceful except for the occasional giggle from either Cindy or Rhea. That should have been a glaring warning of what was to come. We parked in the underground portion of the garage. We walked to the escalator and I was a few steps behind them. They were chittering to each other with many hand gestures between them. I had watched enough sports to recognize hard coded signals when I saw them. They were making an attack plan and from a little lip reading I picked up on one word over and over again, shoes. I felt a sudden shudder pass through my body. I let out a deep breath to get rid of some of the stress as I stepped onto the escalator. My ears were filled with the sound of musak and the muffled sound of voices in the distance.

We reached the first floor of the mall and they were gone. I looked around but Rhea and my daughter were no longer in my line of sight. Ninjas would have been damn impressed with that little disappearing trick. I went to the map of the mall that was nearby and looked for the closest shoe store. I walked with the flow of people and soon found the store. There seated next to each other were the girls. Two of the salespeople were fitting them. They were trying on shoes in less than two minutes. That has got to be a record somewhere. I walked in and found a seat where I could watch things unfold. I pulled up my email and began reading and replying to the fifty or so work related messages. Nick had sent me a note about the passing of the transportation bill. He was thrilled about it. I knew it was going to pass. I glanced up and girls were on their fifth no sixth pair of shoes.

I drifted away and was awoken when two bags were settled into my lap. The next few hours followed the same suit. It had begun with just a few bags but soon my arms were loaded with all manner of clothing and accessories. I had no idea how important accessories were. We took a break and I consolidated the bags into three bags for each of them. I sat down and had them get me some white rice and orange chicken from the Chinese restaurant in the food court. We ate and I listened to the conversation between the two of them and it was like a foreign language. I ate without uttering a single word. I was entranced by the level of emotion and how entire sentences were reduced to a few words.

After lunch we hit the second floor of the mall. We rode the little glass elevator up. But something happened when it opened and we stepped out. Cindy and Rhea stopped suddenly. I stumbled into Rhea and took a step back. The two of them turned on me. Rhea placed her hands on her hips and pursed her lips together. I knew she was annoyed but I didn't know why. I glance over at Cindy and she had mirrored Rhea's stance except one side of her hips was a bit higher giving her a kind of sexy pose. I shrugged and waited for them to explain what was going on.