Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate it but this is a party Greg," Dawn said her expression tainted with anger.

"I know it is but someone needs to be near if you need anything. Besides with cleavage like that you think I could stay away?"

"Tease... villain... violator of virgins..." she said smiling at last. "I hate feeling like this."

"I know. I just want to help." I said and she relented.

When she needed to get to her feet I offered her my arm. Where she walked so did I and I kept looking at the door waiting for her husband to appear, he didn't. The hours passed and Roo opened her gifts and hugged everyone. When it was obvious that Dawn had reached her limit I helped her up the stairs. Near the top she nearly stumbled so I scooped her up into my arms and carried her the rest of the way. I helped her out of her costume and into pajamas. Despite her illness she did have an amazing body. I saw where Roo got her beauty from. Dawn blushed as I tucked her into bed. I sat next to her on top of the covers and stroked her hair.

"It's been so long since..." she muttered then fell silent.

"Is it the sickness or something else," I asked. "You don't have to answer that."

"We've been living separate but discreet lives for about five years now. He never meant it to happen but people drift apart. I still love him and I know he loves me. He is just happier with someone else."

"I am sorry," I said and she made a face.

"Don't be I've had some amazing lovers over the years," she grinned. "They weren't as handsome as you but they were quite young and quite eager. I hate leaving her alone Greg. I am glad you were her first. She has lusted after you for a while now. I was jealous at first but when I saw you too together I was so happy for her."

"You set me up Dawn," I said smiling down at her. "Well you and a few others in your little conspiracy."

"Your daughter was a wealth of information. She's a little perv just like her dad. I am glad Roo has her as a friend. Do you think she would look out for her if she went to Miskatonic?"

"I am sure she would," I said. "They were hanging out downstairs like BFF's. I understand wanting her in good hands. If you want I will talk to the Chancellor. He is friends with Nick."

"We'll see. I don't know if Roo has made up her mind yet." Dawn said her voice getting softer.

"You should get some sleep," I said and she nodded.

I continued stroking her hair until she fell asleep. I carefully got off the bed and headed downstairs. The party was all but over. The only ones left were the staff, Cindy, Roo, Rhea, Janessa and Jordan. I told them Dawn was asleep. Roo hugged me and thanked me for everything. I was asked to play bartender and assumed that I would be driving at the end of the evening. We went down to the basement where the Barrington's had a fully stocked bar including the bar top and stools. I took orders and ended up handing out a few beers and mixing a picture of margaritas. The ladies began talking as if I were invisible. It was amusing at first as Rhea and Jordan began comparing lovers. Cindy remained silent but kept an eye on me the entire time. Roo blushed furiously and admitted that she had recently lost her virginity. The bomb had been dropped and now stories about me were on just about everyone shared.

Janessa sat there pouting and I once again realized I had been set up. Did they spend all of their off hours planning these things out? I fixed a second picture of margaritas as the energy shifted in the room. I was pouring the girl's drinks when Cindy asked Janessa about her costume. I looked over and she was standing up and turning around as the others asked her about her measurements and her consummate oral skills.

"I think I'd better..." I began but the others shook their heads.

"Hush... women folk are talking," Cindy said with hands on hips.

Aw hell, this was going to get interesting real quick. Janessa bent over and Roo slapped her on the ass. The sound was loud and had the girls downing their drinks. I was about to fix a third picture when Rhea moved behind the bar and took over. She whispered that my services were required. The music began and Janessa began to dance. Holy shit could that girl move! I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My daughter moved next to me and what she said next made sense of everything. Janessa was an exhibitionist and got off being watched, the more the merrier. As the dusky skinned girl gyrated for us the others began egging her on. She started losing pieces of her zombie costume now. I swallowed and wasn't sure I was up for this sort of thing with Dawn sleeping upstairs.

"Mom would love this," Roo said as if reading my thoughts.

I wonder if I was projecting my desires on the others. I knew that the mental gifts that Rhea had given me worked both ways. Janessa bent over and reached back as she tugged her bottoms off nice and slow. The bright blue thong bisected her lovely ass cheeks like a bolt of lightning. A minute later she was dancing wearing only a blue lacy demi bra and that matching thong. How the hell did her tits not fall out of that top? I could clearly see her dark areolas and hard nipples beneath the translucent material. I wanted to take her into my arms so damn bad I was shaking but I wasn't sure I should. The decision was taken out of my hands when the girls stripped me of the long coat, hat and whip. They continued and removed my shirt, shoes and jeans last of all. So there I was standing in front of the undulating Janessa in only my boxer briefs.

"Hey Mister... can I suck your cock?"

The roar from the others was deafening. They wanted to see her do it, so did she. Janessa walked up to me but instead of simply kneeling in front of me she slithered down into a crouch and freed my cock. It sprang up and nestled between her tits. She had managed to snare my erection in her cleavage beneath her bra. I felt her hands on my ass cheeks as she began teasing me. The sweat she had built up dancing provided a lubricant for my cock to easily slide between her ample cleavage. She tilted her head and began licking the tip of my cock when it popped out the top of her bra. Janessa had me shaking in no time.

"I think he likes it," Rhea said as she poured the next round.

"His cock is so damn hard," Roo whimpered.

"Yeah it is," Moxie added as she walked down the basement steps. "Am I too late?"

"Aw hell..."

"Hush man slave," Cindy barked just before the group busted out in laughter.

Moxie had been held up but here she was just as Janessa unhooked the front of her bra freeing her tits and my erection. I felt her body shifting as she brought her eager mouth into play. Her tits were rubbing against my thighs as she began sucking me off. The laughter became moans as the scene intensified. Janessa's hands gripped my ass cheeks tighter as she began thrusting her head forward and devouring my cock. I was grunting openly as the pleasure became too much to bottle up any longer.

"I think she is about to pop his cork," Jordan said with a whimper.

"I believe you are right," Rhea agreed. "I hope she can swallow that much."

My back arched driving my cock deep between her lips as I came. Janessa just shut her eyes and swallowed for all she was worth. My cry pierced the air and everyone fell silent as I pumped my load down her throat. The music faded and I stood there shaking as I recovered from a mind blowing climax. Janessa came up for air and was smiling at how well she had done. But this was just the beginning. Something in me snapped and I grabbed her by the hair and hauled her to her feet. I snatched her off her feet and placed her ass on the surface of the bar. The girls scattered as I buried my face between Janessa's legs. It was her turn to moan and cry out. The crowd formed around us and the urging began. While they had silently watched her go down on me now they were cheering for me make her cum. Janessa, the gorgeous brunette that worked for her dad was now at my mercy. She dug her fingers into my hair and held me in that intimate embrace.

"She's gonna blow..." Cindy cried out in warning.

"Damn, that didn't take very long," Roo said.

"I think she got all worked up dancing for him," Jordan offered.

Janessa was still panting and trying to catch her breath when I bent her over the bar and slid inside of her all in one fluid motion. The audience was amazed at that little maneuver. Janessa was slapping the bar with the palms of her hands in surrender as I began thrusting. She was cursing at me to let her catch her breath. Fuck that I have wanted to feel her wrapped around me for months now. The echoes of our bodies slapping together was loud in my ears. I was so focused I never saw Dawn walk down the basement steps. I grabbed Janessa by her wrists and used them for leverage. I savaged her pussy from behind and felt a rush coming off of her that was addictive. I was cursing as I hammered her. Janessa's body arched as she came again. I stopped and let her catch her breath. I was about to get dressed when I turned to see Moxie undressing. The rest of the girls chided her on jumping ahead of the line.

"Line... what line?" I asked a gentle hand fell on my shoulder.

"Hello Greg," Dawn said and I felt her pain as if it were my own.

"Dawn... you should be..." I began but she silenced me with a kiss.

The rush of her hunger made Janessa's pale by comparison. I took her into my arms and held her close. A part of me that had slept until that moment reached out and stole away her pain. I took it as if it were my own. Dawn let out a whimper of surprise. The rush of desire became a roar in my mind. I tore her night clothes from her and lifted her up. I lowered her onto my erection and pierced her to her core. That was enough to break the kiss. Dawn's back arched as I began making love to her. I moved slowly so that I wouldn't hurt her. The pain I had snatched from her faded into nothing. She raked my back with her fingernails and begged me to move faster. I gave her everything she asked for and more. Soon I had her sitting on the bar and hammering her for all I was worth.

"Oh god... it's been so damn long..."

"Come for me Dawn," I begged.

I wanted her to be so happy I blocked out everything else. I could feel her pleasure building and it didn't take much to push her over the edge. We came at nearly the same time. I held her close as my cock shot my load deep into her. Her nails drew blood from my back and we both laughed as we recovered. I looked around and found that we were alone.

"Damn it... this keeps on happening..." I said as Dawn clung to me.

"A wise man wouldn't complain that so many women want to spend time with him."

"You're right... are you okay?"

"I feel great. It is the strangest thing. The pain disappeared and it hasn't come back yet. I wonder if that virus worked."

"I hope so."

I helped her down off the bar and she looked at her tattered gown. She smiled and proudly walked naked up the stairs. I found the basement bathroom and cleaned up. I could hear the girls' voices above me. I closed my eyes and listened in. My mind touched each of theirs one at a time. They were all thinking basically the same thing. Janessa had been a fall back plan in case Dawn wasn't up to her gift. They had planned that we would get together so that she could feel like a woman one last time. Roo's thoughts were the hardest to bear. She was so scared of losing her mom. I dressed and walked up to the living room. They were all sitting around when I appeared. Roo launched herself at me again and hugged me tighter than before. I could hear as she cried and tried to thank me at the same time. I just held her and let the damn burst. Rhea's thoughts touched mine and I could feel her praise.

"Mom went back to bed," Roo giggled once the tears had passed. "I think you wore her out."

"I am glad I could help..." I said and then suddenly felt sick to my stomach. "Bathroom..."

Roo grabbed my hand and led me to the nearest one. I lifted up the toilet seat, knelt and lost my stomach contents. What the hell had I eaten that I might have gotten food poisoning? After a moment there was a sick wet splash and the wave of nausea left. I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at what had come up. I didn't believe my eyes. I called for Rhea feeling the panic rising in the pit of my stomach. Rhea arrived and I pointed at the toilet bowl. She moved passed me and looked in.

"I hadn't expected that so soon," she said matter of factly.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"That would be Dawn's tumor. You healed her Greg. That is a very rare talent."

Rhea flushed the toilet and lowered the lid removing any evidence. I splashed cold water on my face to drive the fever away. We returned to the others and I gave them a thumbs up and they all smiled. Roo handed me a bottle of white soda to help settle my stomach and I took it without comment. No one else needed to know what had happened. I sipped my soda and Roo showed me the gifts she had opened while her mother and I were busy. She held up the strange plushy I had gotten her and she squealed in delight. She hugged and told me how much she liked it. Moxie handed Roo the gift she had gotten her. We all watched as she carefully removed the festive wrapping paper. There was a medium sized box and she pulled the cardboard tap to open it. Roo opened the lid and smiled at what was inside.

"I love that new toy smell," she said as she held up the violet dildo. "Thank you Moxie..."

I checked the time and determined I could stay for another hour maybe. I still had to find the bastard that killed Amarna. I wanted him to suffer. The girls kept up their drinking while I nursed my white soda. Moxie drank heavily and I didn't have to be a telepath to know that look. I excused myself and checked on Dawn. Her bedroom door wasn't closed but cracked open. I pushed the door open expecting to find her asleep but she was sitting up reading a book.

"You're up, is everything alright," I asked and she nodded.

"I feel really good," she replied with a genuine smile. "This is the first night my head isn't screaming. I thought I'd catch up on reading. I started this book about six months ago. You can see I hadn't gotten very far. Do you think the virus is working?"

"You look great so I think things are going to work out just fine. I have a good feeling about it."

"Have a seat," she said patting the spot next to her.

"I was going to ask Roo but since I'm here... what exactly was the plan tonight? I feel like a piece of meat, not that is a bad thing mind you."

"I am sorry. Like I said earlier tonight Roo has had a crush on you and so have I. You are a very handsome man and very easy on the eyes. Since I got sick my marriage has really suffered. Anyway... Roo and I got tipsy one night and worked out a pure fantasy scenario. I never dreamed you'd... oh god I'm getting wet just remembering how good you made me feel. I figured you and Roo would hook up and she'd have a memory to last a lifetime. I felt like crap and went to bed. But I woke to the sound of you and that hussy Janessa. I couldn't resist going down and watching. When you kissed me I melted inside. The rest is history. Who knows now that I am feeling better maybe... oh who am I kidding... this whole thing is a sham. But I can't divorce him and ruin his career."

"I am not going anywhere. You have my number so if you feel the need... what... again?"

She gestured for me to join her and how could I refuse. She rolled on top of me and sinuously slithered down my body until she had me where she wanted me. Her head bobbed up and down as she pleasured my cock. Dawn lifted her head up once I was painfully erect. She shifted her position and leisurely allowed my cock to sink into her molten core. It was slow and volcanic. My body never moved beyond a leisurely pace. I think that is why when we finally did climax it quite literally knocked the wind out of us. I lay on my back with Dawn cuddling close. She had fallen asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake her. A soft knock came to the door and Cindy peered in. She saw me and smiled brilliantly. She mouthed the words 'is she okay' and I nodded. Roo appeared and Cindy whispered to her and the young Olympian smiled and hugged my daughter. I closed my eyes and made a managerial decision. I would sleep here tonight.

I woke early and found that Dawn was sleeping on her side and I was spooned behind her. My first thought was to be naughty but I didn't want to wake her. So I pulled up the list of reports that were the result of Project Ghost. The list of contents for six of the homes was pretty damn impressive. They were like micro museums covering a variety of cultures but they all had one thing in common. Many of the items were quite rare with a handful of objects that fell under the classification of unique. That didn't surprise me a bit. This was the Usher family we were talking about. I still didn't know what I wanted to do with these treasures yet. I was thinking of gathering them into a museum but which one.

"Greg... are you awake," Dawn whispered and I remained silent. "Oh good..."

Dawn's ass moved slowly rubbing against my cock. It didn't take her long to have me fully erect. She was giggling as she took me in hand and eased me inside of her. I let out a dreamy moan for her. She gasped as I sunk deep. I nearly blew it when she began squeezing with her pussy muscles. I guess this was payback for earlier.

"I love your cock baby... I just called you baby..." she whimpered as she moved a little faster now. "Fuck it... I love your cock in my pussy baby... unnnnn so good... I bet you are having an amazing dream. So thick and long... you hit spots no one has ever done before... I want to ride you so bad..."

"What is stopping you?"

"Oh YOU... fine just let me... UNNNNNN damn it Greg are you trying to make me cum?"

I had slipped my arms around her waist and rolled onto my back taking her with me. I opened my eyes to see Dawn riding me. Her back was bent forward and she lifted up and dropped down. She was grunting each time she impaled her pussy on my erection. She rode me faster now and her voice was getting steadily louder. The door opened and a myriad of faces peered in watching Dawn fuck me rotten. The door closed and we were left alone. I was surprised at Dawn's strength considering her long time illness. A moment later she faltered. I took over. I rolled her onto her side and pulled out slowly. She let out a rude noise but I ignored her. I got out of the bed, grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her to me. I got her ass right on the edge of the mattress before sliding back into her. Dawn's eyes went wide as I grabbed her ankles and pushed them apart.

"I want to see your faces," I told her as I began pounding her hard and fast. "Take that you dirty girl you..."

"Slut... it's okay... you can call me a slut Greg... I wanna be your slut..."

"Fine... take that and that you slut... play with your tits for me... yeah that's it..."

I kept up the pace and she cried out as an orgasm crashed into her. The door flew open and I realized they had never left. I looked over my shoulder to see Roo watching me hammer her mom like a fiend. Cindy smiled and urged me on. The others picked up the chant and I felt that tingling begin in my toes.

"Where do you want it slut?"

"Oh god you are getting bigger inside of me... spray my face baby..."

"Fuck her Greg..." I heard behind me.

I yanked my cock free of her as I came. An arc or sperm flew through the air and landed between her tits, throat and chin. Damn, I missed! I sat on the edge of the bed catching my breath while Dawn lay panting but smiling despite her loss of strength. Roo and Cindy approached her when she waved them over. They helped her up and to the bathroom. I looked at the others and smiled weakly. I thought they might have mixed feelings but I was dead wrong. Rhea offered me a hand up and guided me to another bathroom.