Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,785 Followers

'Steven... Steven wants to be human again.' She said. It took a moment to realize it was Ariana's voice.

'Steven was your former master. What happened to him?'

That was a bad idea on my part. The images, smells and sensations struck me like a thunderbolt from on high. I think I screamed but I lost consciousness before I hit the floor. You would think blacking out would be an end to it but it wasn't, oh not by a long fucking shot. How do you withstand nine thousand years of experience in mere moments? The sad part is that I didn't miss a single moment. It was all there in its hellish glory. Time and Space became malleable and I rode it out because I had no choice. In the end I somehow managed to hold onto two things, my sanity and my sense of self. When the last image faded into nothingness I still remained. I didn't want to open my eyes. I was deathly afraid of what might be out there. I had seen some seriously fucked up shit and like a great horror film it just might be out there waiting for me.

"Greg..."

"Fuck off..." I replied.

"Gregory Anthony Robinson..."

"Mom, is that you?"

"It's me son... open your eyes."

It took everything I had but I opened my eyes. I felt like Dorothy and Oz was all too real and way too frightening. I wanted to hug her but my right arm and head hurt like hell. I looked at my arm and the wrist was just beginning to turn purple. It was broken. Merry Christmas Greg it gets better from here. I was helped to my feet and walked over to the couch. I didn't want to be that family member that goes to the emergency room on Christmas. Mom drug out her first aid kit and I drank eggnog using my good hand. I reevaluated my condition and began wiggling body parts starting with my toes and working my way up. I finished by rolling my left shoulder and discovered that every muscle in my body felt bruised. How could a simple fall do all of that? It didn't it was the information overload that Ariana had sent through me. It was her version of the J'Nai dome of souls. I heard my mom gasp and my wrist wasn't the only thing turning dark. Rhea saw this and began barking orders. Mom hesitated for a moment only. Rhea picked me up in her arms and followed my mom up the stairs to the master bathroom. Cindy ran a scalding hot bath while Rhea and my mother stripped me out of my clothes. Once the bath water was ready I was slowly lowered into it. My eyes closed as I felt the heat permeate every portion of my body. Rhea began singing and the heat intensified all around me.

"Good Lord in Heaven," Mom whispered as I fell under Rhea's healing mantra.

I heard Cindy's voice join in and the water grew hotter still. It was strange that I didn't feel scalded but instead the ache eased. I let out an almost erotic moan as the pain went away. I opened my eyes and the water was glowing. No that is not entirely true the water glittered like a lake on a summer day. I smiled as my skin began to return to normal. My poor mother watched on as if a miracle was happening before her very eyes. She was praying and locked eyes with me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Cindy fell silent first followed quickly by Rhea. They both looked exhausted but otherwise appeared in good health.

"I'm sorry..." I began when Rhea cut me off with a look.

"Oh she is a keeper," Mom muttered as she tottered between joy and an emotional breakdown.

"I told you." Cindy said hugging her grandmother.

"I love you." I said as a kind of all-encompassing statement.

"What happened Greg," Rhea asked once she had recovered.

I tried to explain the imagery and how it was tied to Ariana. I tried to explain how the EMP had somehow fused both of the A.I. with me. Well fused wasn't the word I was looking for. It was more like a blending of knowledge, experience and personality. I could no longer feel any kind of demarcation point between the A.I. in my ruined implant. The same could be said of Ariana. She had fled the crystal that had been in my wrist device. She had merged in that moment when the EMP struck. I fell silent and once more wiggled my body parts. While I was still sore I was nowhere in the amount of pain I had been in before. I was surprised to find my right arm restored to its former health. I rotated my hand in a slow circle and it felt more like a pulled muscle than a broken bone.

"I think I am going to be okay." I said as I sat up in the tub.

"Your skin looks jaundiced," Rhea commented. "You should fully recover by tomorrow. Let's get you in bed so you can sleep."

My mom held up a towel for me as Rhea and Cindy helped me to my feet. My equilibrium was still trashed but I made it to my bed after mom had dried me off. She tucked me in and I fell asleep almost immediately. The nightmares struck and were unrelenting. There were things reaching out from the boiling darkness. But there were also flashes of memory too. They weren't my memories but those belonging to Ariana and her master Steve. Certain images kept recurring and they were monstrous. There was a great dome fashioned of black stone. It must have been a mile high and ten miles in diameter. The dome was held up by twelve pillars that had been carved into inhuman shapes. There was a kind of marine theme to the things. Who could have manufactured this place? I walked towards the center of the dome. I didn't want to but I was carried there unwilling so I could witness the throne and the horror that sat upon it.

"Dear god what is that thing?"

"That is the Dreamer in the Depths," Ariana replied.

"It is... gods what a monster..."

"Those words are truer than you know."

At the very center of the dome was a dais with six steps. Each of those steps was a hundred feet tall. I was staring up at the equivalent of an office building. Atop the dais was the god thing's throne. The seat was at least five hundred feet from base to crest. Lording over the dome was the hulking terror from alien stars and a dimension humans dare not glimpse for fear of having their sanity ripped from them. I tried to reconcile that amalgamated parts that made up the Dreamer. Its body was a bloated mass that might be rudimentarily called humanoid. At the end of what I assumed were arms talons that could easily rend the largest of Earth's creatures. It seemed to have some sort of vestigial wings that were tucked against its back. It was the head that reminded me of well... a Mind Flayer, a monster from one of the fantasy games I played in high school. The head was octopoid with dozens of feeding tentacles and eyes that seemed to look right through you.

I turned away from the throne and my gaze was drawn upward. At the pinnacle of the dome were celestial markings depicting constellations circling a center cluster of stars. As I watched part of the dome moved. I looked at that portion of the ceiling and once more I saw a blur of movement. It took me a few seconds to realize that sections of the dome were transparent and the entire dome was underwater. Something massive was swimming nearby. How could something so big move so fast? The thing was approaching much slower this time. I could feel its all seeing eye looking for me. Out of the stygian dark it drew closer and closer. I could almost make out the things silhouette.

"Dad! Wake up Dad!"

I blinked as Cindy shook me awake. I sat up and looked around. Cindy hugged me and wept.

"I tried to wake you but you kept on screaming."

"I am okay now," I said holding her tight. "I am sorry to have scared you." I said seeing Rhea and my mom standing by the open door. "...all of you."

It was Rhea that took charge. She asked Cindy and my mom to leave the room. They never questioned her when they saw the look in her eye. Rhea closed the door and steeled herself for what was to come. She told me to get up and sit with her on the floor. I got up and took my spot across from her on the carpet. We closed our eyes and I felt her mind touched mine. This was the first time we had attempted sharing thoughts since the attack at the restaurant. I let her in and she created a safe environment in my thoughts. It was the old house in Arkham. It was the place where we first met. I knew the house intimately well. I could still navigate it with my eyes closed.

"Do you trust me Greg?"

"It must be pretty damn serious if you are asking me that. I will always trust you Willowmist." I replied using my pet name for her.

"Try and relax..."

The house didn't change but the environment outside did. It was as if the entire house had been transported inside that hellish black dome. Rhea calmly walked to the back door and slid it open. She whistled and the echo reverberated. The acoustics were crazy good. She offered me her hand and I took it. I stepped out and the house vanished. We were now standing near the throne and the image of the Dreamer. Rhea took it all in and I saw the steely resolve kick in.

"Ariana showed you this?"

"Yeah, scared the hell out of me well that and the dome." I said pointing above us. "The dome is below the water somewhere and something is swimming out there."

"Asuryan's Heart," Rhea cursed as she made a sign against evil. "Who or what made this?"

"The Nameless," Ariana whispered from the shadows. "Help him Greg. Help Steve regain his soul."

"How can I help?"

"Go back and destroy this place. I can lead you but only you can do what needs to be done."

"He isn't strong enough yet," Rhea growled. "Give me time to train him."

The dome vanished and in its place some kind of martial art dojo. I looked at the armor and weapons that were on the walls. It was eerily familiar. Rhea however knew it right away. She walked along the walls and lovingly touched both armor and weapons. She drew out two elegant swords. One she tossed to me and I caught it. My hand wrapped around the grip with a strange familiarity. I made a few practice swings and the longer I held the sword the more memories came flooding back. Rhea took up a stance and I followed suit. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw how I was carrying the weapon as well as my posture. She launched herself at me in a traditional Banshee opening. I countered with the Scorpion's sting. My blade caught hers as I brought my right foot back in an arc drawing her off balance. My next strike should have landed on her back but she increased her movement and I missed.

"Who taught you THAT?!" She growled as she turned to face me. "I didn't show you that counter."

"I think Ariana did. Wait; remember when I was all black and blue. I bet she did it then."

"Show me Greg... don't hold back!"

Rhea drove her body forward using shadow step and I barely brought my blade up to block. I tried to consciously fight her and I suffered for it. I had to let go and let my body do the work. I closed my eyes and let go. I felt the moves as they rose from the depths of my mind. I opened my eyes and smiled. I batted her blade to the side and took the offensive. A heartbeat later Rhea was purely on the defensive and the woman that so often beat my ass was struggling. She broke off and took up a second blade. I looked around and took up a double bladed sword. We faced each other and now we were both grinning. I closed the distance and spun the axis of my weapon and began my assault. Rhea sang as she fought. I took up the counter melody as my voice rose in volume and power. I felt the moves long before they manifested. It was like playing chess. I set her up with certain attacks only to force her body into the position and location that I wanted.

"Damn you," she cursed as she flipped out of battle. "Let's see how your hand to hand is Greg."

"Not Greg... no... Voidsinger..." I said and I saw her face turn ashen.

I returned my weapon to its place. We met in the middle of the dojo and took up our initial stances. I kept my eyes on her hips. They would tell me everything I needed to know. She couldn't move without shifting her hips. I knew somehow that depending upon that shift I would know her mind and her strategy. She struck first but I easily blocked and we circled as we sought out an opening in the other's style. She seemed to rely heavily upon Wraith style. I shifted between a dozen different styles forcing her to adapt and that precious time cost her. I found the limitations of her training and took advantage. Once more I was leading the combat and forcing her into what would end as a knock out. My final strike was a showy back flip kick where my foot caught her under the chin. She dropped like a rock and vanished from my mind.

"Rhea..." I cried as I opened my eyes. "Holy shit..." I said as I noticed the bruise forming under her chin. "I am so..."

"Hush Voidsinger..." She said as she touched her forehead to the floor. "Be at peace... Teach me... please..."

"Um... are you... sure anything you want Willowmist."

"Thank you... I will show you just how grateful a student I can be."

"Oh really," I replied as she lifted her head and smiled. "I know that look."

"Are they going to umm...?" I heard my mom whisper just outside the door.

"Yes grandma, she is going to eat daddy alive," Cindy replied and I tried to keep from laughing.

"Can I watch... don't look at me like that, my house my rules," Mom fired back.

"Okay grandma we can watch together," Cindy said as she slowly turned the doorknob and cracked the door open.

I pretended not to notice. Rhea grinned as she pulled my shirt over my head. She moved closer so I could mirror what she did. I tugged her blouse up revealing her bare breasts. I never got tired of seeing her tits and her perky nipples. I stood up and Rhea slowly tugged down my sweat pants. My erection popped up into view and that's when she cheated. While she was still pulling down my sweats she snared my cock with her mouth. I let out of gasp of surprise as her head began to rock forward and back.

"I call foul," I groaned as her tongue came into play. "UNNNN damn girl you are driving me crazy."

Rhea's hands cupped my ass cheeks as she deepthroated me. I was panting in time with her head now. I wondered if she liked being watched. So I touched her thoughts and I described a not so dissimilar scene. I whispered to her that we were on a raised stage and we were surrounded by a silent audience. Rhea growled and pushed forward so that her lips wrapped around the base of my cock. I whimpered but she was on a mission now.

'Tell me what you want. Please... tell me what to do.'

'Well... why don't you wrap those amazing tits of yours around my cock?'

'YES... watch me... I need your eyes on me as I pleasure you.'

I looked down as her head pulled back and my dick came free with a loud pop. She giggled as she ordered me onto the floor. I nodded as I stepped out of my sweat pants before I lay down. My cock stood up like a flag pole. Rhea straddled me and wrapped those firm tits around my erection. I moaned as she began moving. Suddenly and without any warning a pillow fell on my face. She was up to something. I heard Rhea's muffled voice tell me to close my eyes. I closed them and I felt the pillow move. I wondered what was going on when someone planted her pussy over my face. My first thought was that Rhea had moved into a sixty nine position. But no her tits were still wrapped around me and it was quite clear they hadn't shifted. Oh man that meant it was either Cindy or my mom. If it was Cindy then my mom was watching her granddaughter grinding her pussy over her son's face. If it was my mom then, oh boy that meant...

No matter whom it was they were going to get a tongue lashing. I blindly reach up and cupped the mystery woman's ass cheeks. I began eating her out and muffled moans reached my ears. I didn't care who it was only that I made her come. I lapped at her pussy lips as Rhea titty fucked me. I tried to focus on what I was doing but the redhead kept licking the sensitive head when it came into view. It was like jolts of energy as she teased me. I returned the favor and suckled the mystery woman's clit as she ground her body against my face. She was already wet but soon she was completely soaked.

'Tell me what you want.' Rhea sent. 'Ooh I can see it... you want my pussy wrapped around your cock.'

I closed my eyes when I was told to and a new pussy took its place on my face and someone slowly impaled themselves on my erection. I moaned as she sunk down completely. I lapped and sucked at the second mystery pussy as the woman began riding me. Was it Rhea? Was it Cindy? Oh god it could be my mom. Would she... could she... damn whoever it was they were squeezing her internal muscles around me? I stabbed the pussy above me with my tongue tasting her juices. I felt her legs begin to shake around me. Whoever it was she ready to blow. I kept caressing her ass cheeks and timed things perfectly. A moment before she climaxed I drove my index finger into her ass. The scream that followed was a badge of honor for me. I withdrew my finger and closed my eyes as she rolled off of me. As soon as she was clear someone took her place. I took on all challengers. Whoever was riding my cock was getting close. I could make out her pants as they reached a new pitch and volume. I was still clueless as to who was riding me at any given time. The lucky girl impaled on my erection was thrusting her hips harder now. I wanted to thrust up but I was only the boy toy here. A minute or so later she came hard squeezing me so damn hard I cried out.

Just like before another girl took her place. The strange thing was that this newcomer's legs were cold. I was curious was soon she was riding me for all she was worth. I put my full attention to the gal on my face. If I did that I might last a little longer. Whoever was riding my cock was working me like a damn pro. Whoa wait a minute, I recognized that particular technique but she wasn't here or was she. I was shaking as I fought my orgasm. She was driving me crazy. I suckled the girl's clit on my face but it wasn't going to stop the inevitable. I heard voices, plural, urging me to cum. There were more than three ladies in this room. I cried out when my cock erupted inside the newcomer. Damn it I had been set up again! The girl riding me got up and two girls began licking my semi-hard dick. They each took sides at first and then one licked and sucked on my balls while the other took me between her lips. I somehow managed to keep licking the pussy pressed close to my face. She was getting close and worked her over the best I could considering the wonderful distractions.

Things changed the minute I was hard again. The girl on my face lifted up and someone slid a blindfold over my eyes. I was alone on the floor now. I lifted my head and placed the strap across the back of my head. I was helped to my feet and guided to the girl bent over the end of the bed. My hands settled onto her ass cheeks. I caressed them and moved my hands until a finger brushed her soaked slit. I took my cock in hand and teased her pussy lips with it. I could hear the others murmur as I drove my erection into the girl. I couldn't pick out individual voices but I swear I heard a southern drawl in there somewhere. Could that be Billy Jean Thompson or maybe her mother Faline? The girl let out a purr as my cock hardened a little more inside of her. Had Cindy somehow gathered the girls together? I moved slowly wondering who was watching me. I felt the hunger rise inside of me and I took it out on the girl in front of me.

"Take that and that you dirty little whore," I growled and heard my audience moan in response.

I slapped the girl's ass and heard a muffled cry. I slowed down and ran my hands along her back to her shoulders and beyond. There in her hair was the strap of a gag. Someone was a screamer I thought as I slammed into her harder now. The yelp of surprise got me even more excited. I let my fingers slide down her hair, her long hair. I tried to think of who it could be. Dawn had long hair and so did Asuna and Billy Jean and Kelly and also Tara. It wasn't Billy Jean because I heard her voice. It might be Asuna but she wasn't the screamer Dawn was.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,785 Followers