Hello, Operator

Story Info
A brief, intimate, close encounter.
1k words
3.67
10.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Sue. Her voice had a gentle, southern lilt - whether real or not, he didn't know, and didn't really care - he liked it. Her blonde hair was cut short, but not close to the head. She was wearing a long, silk dressing gown - white - that she had put on after he watched her take off her dress and stockings. He knew that all she had on underneath it were her a lacy bra and very scant panties.

They kissed as she removed his tie and opened his shirt. With his shoes already off, and her in bare feet, they fit together easily. It was a good kiss, firm but not yet impassioned, with just a hint of what might come.

Her hands were at his waist, undoing his belt - with a quick teasing touch at his cock still entrapped, enclothed. His lips and tongue moved from her lips, caressing her face with its smooth, soft feel against his own. He quickly freed himself from his pants, since fallen to the floor, and from his shirt. Again they embraced and kissed - as he opened her gown. His hands reached underneath - stroking, caressing her back, then undoing the catch on her bra, freeing her small but shapely breasts.

As they continued, he gently lowered her to the carpeted floor, liberating her shoulders and arms from the gown. Again they kissed, as she lay on her back, on the dressing gown. He removed her bra, leaving her only her panties guarding their secret.

Their bodies lay pressed together, his one leg between hers as they entwined. His kisses moved again from her lips to the face, her neck, and then to her breasts. He pulled off his T-shirt and their bare bodies touched - warm and electric. He started by kissing each nipple, gently sucking it, and then ever so softly biting. He then licked each one, lightly flicking her nipples with his tongue and lapping at her breasts like warm ice cream cones threatening to drip, always returning to her swelling nipples. Occasionally, with his hand, he would caress her breasts and cup them - giving even better access for his tongue to tease or gently suck at their nipples.

Their bodies so entwined, her hands moved softly along his body, exploring, caressing - teasing at his own nipples - until finally reaching their prize, his still trapped cock, concealed but increasingly prominent. They quickly liberated it, and examined it more closely. Before she could continue her studies to more advanced levels, her subject escaped. He to lightly trail his lips - and tongue - along her body, trailing kisses and wet caresses downward. His hands moved to gently caress her thighs, exploring the fabric edge of her panties. Her hands moved up his back, ruffling his hair and caressing his head, before moving to her own now neglected breasts to relieve their feeling of abandonment.

His tongue and kisses made their own wider explorations, always pausing at the edge of her panties. He could soon see a growing dampness there as their lacy material concealed only the most secret parts. Driven by the mystery to further exploration, a finger edged beneath the fabric of their hem, then another. Finally, he began to slowly slide her panties down, uncovering her secret. As he did so, she shivered in apparent anticipation. He gently parted her legs, to better view her now exposed treasure, his prize. His hands now caressed her ass and inner thighs - teasing now at the edge of the hair that was her only remaining concealment and signpost of his desired destination.

His fingers played lightly over this hair, as she opened her legs to invite further, closer attention. First, his lips gently kissed hers, then his tongue lightly parted them, and began its own wet exploration - seeking out first, and quickly abandoning her clit. His tongue began teasing her - licking, sometimes gently flicking it - even entering her, but always returning and lingering each time more lovingly over her clit.

As his attentions continued, she shivered, gasped, and purred in turn. Sometimes her fingers played over her breasts and their swollen nipples, sometimes grasping his head gently to urge him on. Sometimes her fingers joined his and his tongue, teasing her clit and slipping a finger into her own pussy and offering him her wet, slick fingers to suck. Each time he would, but always returned to his original desire.

Finally, neither of them could stand it any longer, and as she whispered her plea for him to do so, in words always heard before as a curse, and declared her need and desire to feel his cock enter her, he moved upwards again. They kissed, tongues wrestling as his cock teased her pussy in its turn- and then - ever so slowly - he began to enter her, her legs splayed wide to encourage his hard cock as it sought its goal.. When the full length of his hard shaft was engulfed in her "lips", they were still for a moment and shivering at the feelings as she seemed to squeeze and hold him there. Then, he again slowly started to move, as if to withdraw, but stopping just short to again enjoy the sensation of impaling her on his rockhard cock. As his strokes continued, and they kissed, she began moving her hips to meet his and her pussy ensnare him.

Their kisses became fiercer, hungrier, his tongue and lips pausing to again taste her breasts and the sweat beginning to form upon them. Their hips continued their increasingly impatient dance. He could feel the growing nearness of his own explosion, and as he did he thought hers was equally near. Almost before he realized it, the moment arrived and he gasped, seemingly feeling hers too. Shortly afterwards as the receding waves of sensation still lapped at this brain, he could still relish the feel of their joined bodies, and he hears her say, "That was really something. You're very good." He thanked her, and said, "I really enjoyed that too," and he hung up the phone.