Hello Sweetie

Story Info
River Song leads the Doctor to an anniversary surprise.
2.4k words
4.48
13.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello sweetie."

The Doctor just stared at her. How could she have done it? How could she have done it again was the better question.

"River!" He looked her up and down. "Why aren't you in jail?!"

"Yes, darling, it's good to see you, too." River Song walked across the room and dropped her bags on the floor. "Help me with those, will you?"

The Doctor looked at the bags and then back up at her. "No one knows where I am, I'm supposed to be dead, as far as the universe knows, how did you find me?"

River simply looked in the mirror, primping her wild curly blonde hair. "We've been married a long time now, sweetie." She turned to face him. "Nowhere you can hide from me." River smiled and gave the Time Lord a wink.

The Doctor smiled which was quickly followed by a confused frown, as if to correct himself. "Don't suppose you'll tell me how." The Doctor paced slightly and wrung his hands as he thought.

"Spoilers."

The Doctor nodded, expecting her classic dodge. "And you were able to carve these space time coordinates into-"

"I know a man," River continued primping herself in the mirror above the dresser. "He was very helpful. Were you going to get those bags?"

He looked down at the two leather overnight bags on the floor. "You know a man," The Doctor began as he lifted them up onto a small table by the wall. "Who could carve these space/time coordinates into the Liberty Bell?"

River turned to face the Doctor again. "Old friend of yours, actually." She walked over to him and placed a hand on his chest. "He wanted me to thank you for the key." River smiled as she picked up one of the bags.

"No." The Doctor gasped.

River smiled and sighed. "Yes."

"You didn't!"

River placed a hand on his cheek. "Oh, is someone jealous?"

He scoffed and took a step back. "Me? Jealous?" He reached up and adjusted his bow tie. "Franklin-boy wishes he were this cool."

"Of course he does, dear." River took the bag and walked into the adjacent washroom.

The Doctor looked around. "River!"

"Patience!" She replied from behind the door.

"Those coordinates!" The Doctor pulled back the curtain and looked out the window at the brightly lit city skyline. "Why here?" He walked over to the table where a gleaming silver tray with a very pricey looking dinner for two was sitting. The Doctor leaned down to take a big whiff of the steamed lobster tails, smiled, and then returned to his concerned look.

"Don't you like it?" River replied from the other room. "This is where we always meet."

The Doctor wheeled around and looked across the room at the high priced art on the walls, the extravagant glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and the antique furniture that looked a fraction of how old he was. He reached into his tweed blazer pocket and whipped out his Sonic Screwdriver. Scanning it across the room he looked into it with a perplexed look as he strode to the middle of the room. "I'm sure I'd remember a room this fancy." He sat down on the edge of the bed. "What use would I have for a hotel room, anyway?"

The door to the washroom opened slowly and gracefully. "I could think of a reason."

The Doctor looked up and dropped his screwdriver to the ground.

There she stood like a vision, like a dream. Leaning against the doorframe was River Song in a body hugging bright red negligée that showcased her curves in spades. He wild curls draped over her face as she looked at the Time Lord with a hungry look. The Doctor stammered for words but only flapped his mouth open and closed a few times.

River sauntered from the door to the bed slowly, letting him take his time to drink in the sight. She smiled broadly as she reached the edge of the bed and took his face in his hands. The Doctor looked up at her still in shock. "Happy anniversary, sweetie." She pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply and passionately.

Time stood still for the Time Lord. He had roughly a thousand questions running through his mind, how, what, where, when and why were chief among them. River broke the kiss and looked into his alien eyes.

"Anniversary?" The Doctor looked into hers with a look of confused excitement. "We have an anniversary?"

"Every year." River leaned in and kissed him again. She sat down on his lap as she ran her hands through his upturned hair. The Doctor placed his hands on her hips and supported her on himself.

"I suppose I've got to get used to it." He smiled and chuckled.

River looked puzzled for a moment before she realized. "You've not been here before."

"Never once." The Doctor confirmed, far too busy in running his eyes up and down the stunning body poured over him.

"So..." River ran her finger up and down his chest. "For you...we haven't..."

The Doctor raised an eyebrow. "Haven't...?" He waited for her to finish her thought.

River smiled wickedly. "Well, won't this be fun?"

Before he could ask what she meant the Doctor was shoved onto his back on the bed. He looked up at River who worked her body around to straddle the Doctor across his waist. Placing her hands on either side of his head she lowered herself down and brought herself face to face with her Doctor.

"This is something we do, then?" He asked.

River just smiled and hovered her lips above his. "Something we do exquisitely." She slowly lowered her mouth to his and lifted them up again before they met. Laughing fiendishly she missed his lips again as the Doctor flummoxed in his arousal.

"That's hardly fair." He complained as his hands glided of their own accord up her legs to her waist. His fingertips played with the edge of her night dress which effortlessly slid up and over her bottom. River rocked her hips, pressing herself against the Time Lord below her. A slight giggle escaped her lips which turned into a sigh of pleasure. Forcing herself back and forth onto the Doctor's body she finally lowered herself down to kiss him.

It was taking the Doctor longer than she had hoped to find his rhythm, but she couldn't blame him. She had to teach him all the wonderful arts he had taught her and she was looking forward to it. River let her tongue slide into the Doctor's mouth and graze across his teeth and darting around his own. He was unsure at first but her movements on his lap, sliding up and down, and the erotic heat he felt against his own skin drove him forward. Their kiss locked in a passionate fury as he grabbed her by her waist and compelled her onward.

River moaned into his mouth as his hands moved across the soft flesh of her waist and butt. She moved from his mouth and kissed his cheek along the way to his ear, taking the lobe into her mouth she sucked and nibbled. The feeling of her hot breath against his ear made the Doctor giggle boyishly and broke the archeologist's concentration.

"You make it difficult sometimes, you know?" She happily breathed to him. Kissing him on the cheek once again she sat up and placed her hands on his chest looking down at him through her messy hair. "What shall I do with you?" River once again slid herself up and down along the Doctor's growing member, he cheeks flushed with excitement as she groaned in appreciation. "Perhaps, I know."

The Doctor sat up on his elbows at River lifted herself up from him and onto her knees on the floor in front of him. "Well that's rubbish, what can you do from there?" He panted.

A huge smile grew on her face. "Spoilers." She whispered and ran her hands up and down his thighs. The Doctor shuddered at the sensation of her fingertips and gasped as her hands glided up and took hold of him. River ran her hand up his shaft over the material of his pants tracing the outline of his shape with her fingers. Rubbing him through his clothes her spare hand grabbed the button of his trousers and popped it open and slowly lowered the zipper.

Her eyes widened as his hard alien cock sprang from its confinement and in front of her. "Oh I never tire of this..." She cooed and wrapped her hand around his shaft, working up and down slowly. The Doctor was lost to all of this, sent to another world in his own mind by the wonderful pleasure he was experiencing. "Excited, sweetie?"

"Mmhhmm, gghhmm" Was all the Doctor could manage to utter as he rolled his head back in pleasure. He looked down at the constant enigma he had married during the end of an alternate reality. "River..."

"Sshhh, darling." River smiled as she stroked her Doctor. "That's nothing." River worked her hand up and down his cock with a twisting motion as she moved up and ran her tongue from its base its head with a flick when reaching the top. The Doctor gasped but had no time to react when she lowered her lips and took him into her mouth. Continuing to twist her hand at the base of his magnificent alien dick she swirled her tongue around the head and moved her head up and down trying to take in as much as she could.

The Doctor's eyes bulged as his wonderful enigma of a woman sucked his cock with delight. Her eyes looking into his as she opened wide and lowered her mouth down further onto him, letting his cock reach the back of her throat. She came up for air and laughed. "Haven't done that in ages." She kissed the head of his cock and continued to stroke him. "Like that, did you?"

"I didn't even know..." The Doctor trailed off in a fog of pleasure.

River loved having him so weak for herself, she had never had him like this before. To do with as she pleased. She slithered up his body and kissed him deeply, dropping to bite and suck on his neck as well as she roped her fingers around his alien member. "We're not done yet, sweetie." She winked with a smile as she pulled up her negligee to reveal her thong panties, a shade of familiar blue. "What do you think?"

"Good color," The Doctor began as River took his hand and led it to her aching loins. She guided the Doctors fingers, running along the material to trace her lips and feel her hot anticipation. The Doctor's fingers began to move of their own accord, his long middle finger moving smoothly from the base of her opening to the top and pausing to press on her clit. River gasped as he flicked her switch and ventured his fingers underneath the silky material. Wetting his fingers he slid first one into her and back out.

"Ahh, Doctor..." River moaned as he pushed two fingers into her, exploring her body like a new world he'd never seen before. His fingers moved deeper into her and sliding out, pressing against the burning skin, each time eliciting a moan of pleasure. "No more." She breathed. "Fuck me, Doctor. Fuck me now." She grabbed the waist of her underwear, tore them down, and flung them across the room. Shoving the Doctor onto his back she mounted him as she rubbed her clit in a frenzy. "I need you now, my love."

"River, I," The Doctor began before she placed a finger over his lips.

"I know, sweetie. I know." Panted River. "Take me, show me, I want you Doctor."

River lined herself along with her Time Lord and lowered herself onto him, gasping as he pushed into her slowly. She ran her hands through her hair as she groaned and raised up again to lower herself back down. "Yes, Doctor, oh god..."

The Doctor began to match her rhythm and thrust up as she slid down onto his cock. With his hands on her hips he moved faster into her, reaching deeper with each movement. She braced herself on his shoulders and increased her own speed, panting in agonized pleasure with each movement. The Doctor moaned and grabbed her breast in his hand, kneading the soft skin as their pace quickened. River grabbed the bottom of her negligee and pulled it up and over her head, revealing her glorious naked form before the Time Lord under her. The Doctor sat up and kissed her chest as he quickened his pace into her. River squealed in delight as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply, fucking her now like a man possessed. Fucking her like he had their first time-her first time when she was the anxious and unsure one. Now she rode his hard alien cock with confidence and pride. This was her Doctor, and no one could do the things he could, not to her.

The Doctor pressed his fingertips into her back and raked them down as she screamed in ecstasy. Her first wave of orgasm upon her, she bit her lip and continued to bounce on her Doctor. He took her breast into his mouth and ran circles around her nipple with his tongue, driving her even crazier. He knew all the things she loved, without her telling him. She came again, and again, panting and screaming as he thrust himself harder and deeper into her. His voice creaked her name and she came yet again. "River...!"

Through her experience she knew what this meant and what to do. She kissed him once and hopped off his cock, and in one quick motion had her mouth around its head and shaft, flicking her tongue along its underside. The Doctor gasped and released himself into her eager mouth. Not flinching for a moment River continued to suck and squeeze each and every drop out of him as he shot into her mouth until he finally collapsed back onto his elbows. River let his dropping member pop out of her mouth and licked her lips. "Mmm, never tire of it Doctor."

The Doctor was now splayed out on the bed in a state of wonder. River climbed up alongside him and kissed him on the cheek. "Happy anniversary, my love."

The Doctor smiled and kissed her back. "Happy anniversary, River."

The two time travelling fugitive lovers held each other and drifted off in peace until their next adventure.