Hell's Kiss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zalana handed him a small glass bottle containing a dull blue fluid.

"Relax, it won't do anything except make you stronger and... well, you'll see. None of that, anyway," she added, gesturing to the bulges on his forehead. She frowned for a moment before adding, "I almost hope those don't grow in. You'd make a really ugly demon."

Argunthal eyed the bottle suspiciously. Carefully uncorking it, he let a small drop fall onto his finger. Tasting it as if he expected his tongue to explode, he was reassured immediately by the taste. A surge of strength rushed through him, and he felt a bit healthier as he took a deep breath to chase it down. Zalana looked on with a bemused grin as he set the bottle to his lips, slowly draining the potion.

"Enjoy that. I think it might... even the playing field a little with you-know-who. Who knows, you might even survive to find the cure."

He simply stared back, enjoying the sensation, like sparks of energy flying through his veins, as she turned to go, weirdly graceful feet carefully placed as she took a few steps. Stopping, she looked once more over her shoulder, mysteriously uttering a few parting words.

"Who knows? We might even see each other again sometime. Hopefully you'll be a bit more... receptive. Oh, by the way, exit's behind the throne."

He hurried off to the escape tunnel, remembering Erendiel. He felt confident that she was safe, but still worried a bit. It wasn't until he was a fair way down the passage that he wondered how Zalana was leaving if this was how she had entered. Shrugging, he walked on until he encountered a rusty but functional ladder.

He walked up to the ladder, but stopped in his tracks as he saw movement up the rungs.

"Finally, I found you! Alive, too, luckily."

Erendiel dropped down to stand next to him, turning her head slightly as she looked him over.

"You seem... different. Anything happen down here?"

Argunthal didn't even bother trying to explain about Zalana, simply relating the story about Aryth, changing the ending to include him solidly defeating her before she flew off, saving his anus by his own power alone.

Erendiel gave him a slightly suspicious look before walking by, back down the tunnel.

"There's a... presence here. I can feel it. Further down. If I'm right, whatever it is can probably help you."

Before he could object, Argunthal found himself right back in the throne room. Zalana was nowhere to be seen, and he somehow wasn't surprised by that. It seemed only a matter of seconds before Erendiel finished fumbling with something at the base of the throne, happily grunting as a stone panel in the floor slid aside. He couldn't help but think that he'd find such a simple solution ridiculous if he'd heard it told in a story.

The thought quickly left his mind as Erendiel gestured toward the newly revealed opening.

"After you."

12