Hellspawn Mistress

Story Info
Kiyomi lost battle with a sexually charged succubus.
1.5k words
4.03
44.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giallo
giallo
3 Followers

A rivulet of blood trickles down Kiyomi's lip. Crimson droplets staining her blouse. She grits her teeth, jeering angrily at the demon which stands before her. Her head cranes down as she lies against the wall.

Thick, curling, slate gray horns like those of a ram protruded through her violently bright magenta mane of hair. She grimaced menacingly, her fanged teeth making their presence known. The succubus stood naked, wings extended. The beasts ample bosom swelled with the blood-lust of her victory.

'My dear, sweet, Kiyomi. I thought you would have posed a more worthy opponent. After all was it not you who has slain so many of my minions.'

Defiance blazing in her eyes, Kiyomi spits a blood filled saliva spray at the demon. 'Be done with it demon. Kill me.'

'Dear Kiyomi, why ever would I kill you? No. No that would be a kindness. Your body, your soul, they will be mine. I will keep you until that fiery spirit inside you dies. I will consume your essence. My minions will enjoy the conscious husk of your former self.'

'Never.' Kiyomi growled hoarsely looking up at the demon through the thick black curtain of her bangs. Her palms pressed to the floor in the blink of an eye. A sudden rushing force propels through the tiny girl jettisoning her off the ground and straight toward the demon. Kiyomi's eyes shone with a steady, calm resolve. She must win.

The succubus proved once again she was to strong for Kiyomi. With a swiftness Kiyomi could not visually register the succubus elbow checked Kiyomi back into the wall. The thud of her impact with the wall rang through her like the banging of a gong. The sheet rock wall is left scarred by Kiyomi's blow. She slides to the floor as consciousness begins to wane.

The succubus walks closer, standing over the near unconscious Kiyomi. She pulls four individual strands of hair from her head. With great patience she ties all four strands together at one end. She then ties a slip knot at the end of three of the strands of hair. The succubus places the largest slip knot around Kiyomi's neck, pulling it taught against her skin. She then does the same with the two remaining strands of hair, as she binds Kiyomi's wrists. Speaking a single word of power in her native demonic language, the binding ends of the hairs turn into thick cuffs and a collar. The strands of hair turn into chains.

'That fool old man should have known better than to send a girl to fight his battle. I am glad he did. I will enjoy absorbing your hatred and fear, but most of all, your lust.' The succubus laughed maniacally as she stood over Kiyomi.

'Go. To. Hell.' Kiyomi said between labored breaths.

'Been there. Done that.' The succubus hissed with pleasure. 'Rise.'

The chains lifted above Kiyomi's head, pulling her wrists up. The sudden strain of the collar pulling Kiyomi up by the neck caused her to choke as her feet struggled to catch her weight. Then she stopped. Standing straight up, her hands held above her head by the floating chains.

The succubus stepped forward closing the gap between herself and Kiyomi. With a tearing sweep, the succubus pulled apart Kiyomi's blouse with frightful force, ricocheting buttons in every which direction. Immediately the skin of Kiyomi's small, pert bosom rippled with goosebumps. Seemingly with a mind of its own, the Succubus' tail swept between her legs like a snake, growing in length. The blunt, cylindrical end of her tail came to rest between Kiyomi's tits. It changed rapidly, becoming as a razors edge, the Succubus dragged her now razor tipped tail wildly down Kiyomi's sternum, down her soft belly.

Unable to help but gasp as the razor sharp tail which felt like cold steel against her skin traced a loop around her naval before headed lower. Kiyomi raised her head with difficulty to look into the demon's face. The Succubus, however, was to enraptured in her current fancies to notice Kiyomi's glare. A draft, and the subtle drag of cotton sliding against her skin was the only warning Kiyomi had that her skirt had been shorn.

Looking down again, Kiyomi was suddenly aware of her vulnerable situation. All that stood between her nakedness and the lust crazed Succubus holding her hostage was a pair of white cotton knickers. White cotton panties that stood no chance against the demon's tail. Wide brown eyes followed the weaving motion of the shifty tail.

Striking like a pit viper, the tail lashed forward, severing the waistband of the knickers at Kiyomi's right thigh. Her knickers held tight, though, part of her pubic mound was now showing. With another blindingly fast lash the left waistband of her knickers were shorn in twain. The ruined cotton fell to the floor unceremoniously leaving Kiyomi naked, exposed.

Breath like death and sulfur stilled Kiyomi's breathing as fear filled her. The tail's razor end grew blunt again, though it appeared thicker than before. The Succubus curled her autonomous appendage back to her own body. It snaked between her legs, probing at her own sex, pushing the folds of her pussy from side to side. At the same time the Succubus took in two handfuls Kiyomi's breasts.

'Mmm.' The creature moaned suggestively at her own self stimulation but also at what she saw in Kiyomi. 'I can smell your fear. It grows hand in hand with your lust. I can see what you desire, Kiyomi.' Her eyes rolled momentarily as her tail plunged wildly into her sex, filling it wholly.

'Fuck... you.'

'I already am.' The Succubus laughed heartily as her tail plunged in and out of her wet sex. 'You, however, your mouth says no. But your eyes, they betray you, Kiyomi. Your eyes beg wantonly and this brings you fear. It is all to delicious.'

The Succubus leans into Kiyomi, lightly dragging her lower lip from Kiyomi's collar to the nape of her neck. Slipping her tail free of her sex, the Succubus raised it to Kiyomi's nose. 'Do you enjoy my scent?' She whispered against her captive's neck.

The musk of the Succubus' pussy filled Kiyomi's nostrils. The smell felt familiar. Like her own. Though, distinctly different. The tip of the tail pressed against her lips, slick with sex juices it slid from her mouth to her navel, never losing contact with her skin. Short, hoarse breaths filled Kiyomi's nostril's as she felt the first time she had made love to a boy. The first time anyone had put their hand on her belly with the intention to move it toward her sex.

A burning fire, desire, filled Kiyomi's womb. She wanted it to stop. She hated that it had started to burn so good. The tail rustled against the edge of Kiyomi's pubic hair. The Succubus kissed and licked at Kiyomi's neck meanwhile, tasting the bitter saltiness of her sweet and the pungent metalic twang of her blood. The surprisingly soft hands kneaded and tweaked mercilessly at Kiyomi's nipples.

It was the tail pressing firmly against her clit that finally forced Kiyomi's desire to betray her. She moaned softly.

The Succubus laughed softly, pausing only momentarily to speak, 'Give in sweet Kiyomi. Give in to your lust. I will show you true ecstasy.'

The tail swept softly through Kiyomi's velvet folds, further stoking the fire within her loins. Thrusting sharply, the Succubus' autonomous tail wholly filled Kiyomi's cunt. Unable to offer resistance, Kiyomi could do little more than gasp hoarsely.

'Don't... don't...'

'Stop? I do not plan to.' The succubus said, now kissing her way toward Kiyomi's breasts. Her tail pulsated, small, evenly spaced rings going up the length continuously moving. The sensation was unlike anything Kiyomi thought she could ever experience. The Succubus, meanwhile, traced circles with her tongue around Kiyomi's pebble hard nipples. Her hands now free she squeezed Kiyomi's ass roughly, slowly pressing a single digit against her captive's asshole, pushing it in ever so slowly.

'I will not...' Kiyomi broke off, her body shuddering lightly, 'I will not let you...' She trailed off again. 'I will not cum -- cum... cumming!' she squeaked as her body betrayed her. She moaned wildly as her hips rocked back and forth of their own volition. The demon pinched one nipple hard between her fingers while she sucked heartily on the other. Kiyomi's moans of pleasure crescendoed into a lusty scream of ultimate satisfaction.

The Succubus' head jerked right very suddenly followed by a loud cracking pop. Kiyomi opened her eyes as her body stopped shaking in pleasure. The thick demon tail slid from her worked sex with a soft pop and fell limply to the ground. There was a small red dot on the Succubus' left temple, a spray of dark red and pink littered the floor. Kiyomi dangled in her bindings, exhausted, staring at the lifeless demon woman.

'Kiyomi. Kiyomi, I'm so sorry.' Her old master said running toward her, his lame leg slowing him down.

Looking up at the old man she stared blankly for a moment before looking down again. The old master pulled at the chain controlling the binding. It turned from chains of steel to shadow, vanishing in the dim light. No longer being held up Kiyomi fell. The old master caught his student, taking her naked form in his arms, lifting her up.

*************************

My first story submission. Hope you enjoyed the read and any feedback/crits welcomed and appreciated!!!

giallo
giallo
3 Followers