Helluva Trip Home

Story Info
Work-weary woman gets surprise on way home.
2k words
4.08
94.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redsonja
redsonja
8 Followers

Jessie was thinking "Damn it feels pretty good to be heading home" as she climbed into her car. Shoving the keys into the ignition, she fired it up and pulled out of the parking lot heading for the on ramp towards the highway. Looking into the darkness illuminated only by the high beams from her car she began thinking about the 12 straight hours that she had just put in. Disgusted with herself, she knew that she would probably be seeing all that paperwork in her dreams tonight. The thirty-minute drive from work to home seemed to drag and about half way there she started to feel the car start to jerk. "Shit!" I forgot to put fucking gas in it damn it! Trying to coast the car as far as possible, she finally had to pull over to the side of the road. Fuck, now what do I do? Twelve straight hours of bullshit at work and now this. Knowing that it was at least 8 miles to the nearest gas station or phone, she pulled out the four-way switch to make the car visible so that no one would hit it. Then reaching down she popped open the trunk.

Climbing out and walking around back, she reached in and found a flashlight. As she was closing the trunk she noticed headlights coming down the road. Thinking that she may be saved from a hell of a walk, she started to wave her arms around hoping to gain the drivers attention. He just flew by, not even looking, damn, guess I won't be getting out of the walk after all. Grabbing her purse off the front seat, she pulled the keys out of the ignition and locked the car up. How the hell do I always seem to get myself into these messes all the time? she asked herself. Trudging along in the darkness she started to get a little worried. "Thank goodness it wasn't the middle of winter or I would really be in deep shit" she thought.

Thinking that she heard a car coming she spun around and started walking backwards, hoping to see the shine of another set of headlights. As she was about to give up and spin back around she saw the faint glow of another car. As it drew nearer, she noticed that it was a policeman and breathed a sigh of relief. At least she wouldn't have to worry about some psycho trying anything. The patrol car started to slow down as the headlights caught her in their glare. The officer pulled up along side her and asked her "Car trouble?"

"Yeah" she replied "Is there any way I can get a lift to the next gas station?" He replied, "Sure, hop in. You have to sit in the back though because it's against regulation for anyone to be up front except another officer." A trickle of uneasiness slithered down her spine as he climbed out to open the back door for her. He extended his hand and said "By the way, my name is Officer Davis, and you are?" Relaxing at his easy tone, she replied "Jessie, Jessie Mitchell."

"Nice to meet you, Jessie. Climb on in." She climbed into the back seat and leaned back. Before she could even close her eyes in relief he climbed into the back seat with her. Shoving her over against the other door he slammed the door shut and grabbed her by the upper arm, pulling her closer.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she screamed. Yanking her closer he smashed his lips cruelly against her mouth and shoved his tongue into her mouth. His hands grabbed her by the wrist twisting her arms behind her back and slapped handcuffs on her. This painful position thrust her breasts up to him giving him easy access to her. He reached up and yanked her blouse apart, sending buttons flying all over. "Nice fucking tits, bitch" Davis said. "If the rest of you is this hot, than I am going to have a great time."

"Please stop, you're supposed to uphold the law not do things like this. Please let me go, I promise I won't tell a soul," Jessie cried. "Shut up cunt, here this ought to keep you quiet" he said as he unzipped his trousers. He yanked them down to his ankles revealing a huge cock. Bigger than any Jessie had ever had before, "Please no" she said. "I said shut up now try this bitch and no teeth if you know what's good for you, people have been known to just disappear around here you know" he snarled as he shoved his fat cock into her mouth.

Terrified that he would kill her, Jessie offered no resistance as he grabbed the sides of her hair and fucked her face. As she tried to control the gagging reflex of the head of his massive cock when it hit the back of her throat she felt one of his hands move to the back of her head for a better grip. Before she knew it, he crammed the whole thing down her throat. He slowly pulled it all the way out until the piss slit grazed her lips then crammed it all the way to the hilt in one clean, smooth thrust. "Yeah baby, suck my big, fat cock. You love it don't you? I'll bet that hot snatch of yours is dripping with pussy juice, isn't it? Don't worry honey, I will make sure to pound your pussy with this rock hard 11 inches of meat. I wouldn't want to send you home wanting." He grunted as his hips started moving faster. "Oh yeah, baby, suck it. I wanna give you some of my hot cum as an appetizer, suck it harder slut. I know you love it. Uh, Uh here it comes bitch, swallow it! UUUHHHHH" he grunted as hot spurts of cum filled her throat forcing her to choke it down or smother with the onslaught.

Yanking his cock out of her mouth he ripped her shirt the rest of the way off. Cramming it into her mouth so that she couldn't speak, he knelt between her legs. Realizing what he was doing, she clamped her knees together to try and prevent him from touching her. Whimpering low in the back of her throat, she tried to scoot away from him. He reached over and smacked her tits hard. "Cut it out bitch, I know you want it, I can smell your arousal." He reached down and shoved her skirt up around her hips and yanked off her panties. "MMM, nice and shaved, just the way I like it, been waiting for me haven't you slut." He crammed two fingers deep into her snatch and threw his head back in laughter. "See cunt, you're dripping with it" he snarled as he shoved his glistening fingers under her nose. "Since you're all ready for me I guess I will save eating this hot snatch till later and fuck the shit out of it now."

He reached over and yanked her to the edge of the seat, pinning her arms under her body weight. Whimpering at the pain in her shoulders, she tried to turn to the side to ease it a little bit but he smacked her tits again, making the nipples stand up even more. Leaning over he grabbed one between his lips and circled it with his tongue. Sucking it into his mouth he bit down hard the same time he crammed his 11-inch cock to the hilt up her cunt. Screaming around the blouse in her mouth she tried to get away from the monster tearing her tender pussy apart. Amazingly he held still after he buried himself in her until her whimpering stopped and soon she began to feel her pussy muscles contracting, begging for movement. Chuckling, he started pumping in and out of her slowly and worked his way up little by little as her moans increased. Soon he was plowing his cock in as far and as fast as he could and she was screaming with orgasms. They flowed over her one right after the other until she lost count. "Uh, yeah bitch, I knew you were hot as soon as I saw you on the side of the road" he grunted as he continued to fuck her.

"Let's try something different," he said as he pulled out of her gaping snatch. Grabbing her upper arms again, he lifted her up and flipped her over onto her stomach. He reached under her, yanked her up onto her knees and shoved his face in her pussy. "MMM, look at how far my cock opened your pussy," he said as he easily crammed four fingers up her. "I wonder if you could take my whole hand," he said as he continued to finger fuck her hard as he ran his tongue up her ass cheeks. "Maybe we will save that for another time, I wanna see how tight this virgin ass is. It is virgin isn't it? It feels wonderfully tight against my tongue," he said as he tried to shove it into her cherry hole. Still moaning from so many orgasms she didn't really comprehend what he said or what he was doing until she felt him shift behind her and place the head of his cock to her anal entrance. "Mo Mo" she muffled through the blouse. "Sound like you said NOW to me honey, so here goes" he grunted as he slowly pushed the fat mushroomed shaped head of his cock past the very tight entrance with a soft pop.

"UUUUHH, yeah bitch, so tight. Damn, I love cherry asses" he slowly worked it in and out as tears streamed down her face in pain. It felt like he was ripping her insides apart as he slowly stroked it deeper and deeper. Finally with a grunt, he buried it to the hilt. "Oh yeah, bet your ass never felt this good before has it honey" he moaned. He pulled out almost all the way and crammed it all the way back in groaning the whole time. "Yeah bitch, your ass is so tight, I am gonna shoot my cum up your sweet asshole." He continued to pump in and out of her virgin hole keeping rhythm with his grunts. He reached down and started to slap her ass cheeks with each inward stroke until they were cherry red. He then reached down and flicked her clit with his finger sending her screaming into another orgasm. "Yeah bitch, cum all over my fingers like you did my cock earlier, love it don't you?" He removed his fingers from her dripping pussy and started to pound her asshole in earnest.

Harder and harder as deep as he could go, shoving her head into the back of the seat that she was facing. Grunting deep in his throat he let out a mighty groan and squirted his seed deep into her bowels. One, two, three shots and he yanked his fat cock out of her ass. Turning her over, he pumped the rest of his hot cum all over her face and lips. "Yeah bitch, you sure are one hot piece of ass" he moaned "I sure am glad you're my wife and we can do this whenever I want. Next time I will be sure to have a few of my fellow police officers with me." Jessie grinned up at the handsome police officer she had been married to for twelve years. "Now that could be very interesting officer, what will the charges be?"

"All right hot pants" he grinned "how about resisting arrest?" He took the handcuffs off and climbed out of the back seat of his cruiser. "Goody-goody, I hope that includes a drug search" she grinned. "Your incorrigible babe, but we will see" he laughed as he drove her back to her car. Dropping her off he leaned out as she climbed into her car and said, "I'm off duty for the rest of the night, how bout we negotiate at home and see what cums up first!"

"You got it babe" she giggled and off they went. Let the negotiations begin!!

redsonja
redsonja
8 Followers