Help From His Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Something continues with huge-breasted aunt.
9.7k words
4.65
233.9k
261

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next twenty minutes or so Tim lay in his bed, waiting for his mom to call out to him or come to his room, but she didn't. He was going to go to hers, and see what she was doing, but decided against it. She'd come to him when he was ready. Finally, he headed downstairs, made himself a cup of coffee and switched on the TV. About an hour later, there was a knock on his door.

When he answered it, he saw the splitting image of his mother grinning at him.

"Aunt Laura! Good morning!" He greeted her.

"Hiya Timmy." She smiled at him and gave him a tight hug after coming inside. Tim happily returned the hug, enjoying the delightful sponginess of his mother's twin sister's giant breasts crushed against his chest.

"Okay, you can let go of me now." She chuckled, also acutely aware of her nephew's penis pressed against her stomach.

"Sorry, I'm just really happy to see my favorite aunt after so long." He told her, breaking the hug.

"Honey, I'm your ONLY aunt." She replied, straightening her blouse. "And it's barely been a week since we last met."

"Oh well, I'm still happy." He brazenly checked her out, admiring her curvy frame under the light blue blouse that was tucked inside the skin-tight white designer jeans. She had the same body as her sister, and if it wasn't for the slightly more expensive hairdo and the devastatingly sexy makeup, Tim would have had trouble telling the two of them apart. Not that his mom was any less sexy. The only difference was, that Laura, being a recently divorced single woman, made a much more noticeable effort to flaunt it. And unlike his mother, she had no objections when Tim tried to flirt with her. Hell, most of the success he had with girls, was due to his aunt herself. "You look great, as always." He told her.

"Tell me something I don't know, kiddo." She smirked proudly.

"Anyway, what are you doing here so early? I thought you were gonna come over for lunchtime."

"Well, today's my day off, and I felt like spending some more time with my family. You got a problem with that?"

"Why would I have a problem with hanging out with my sexy aunt?"

"Jeez Tim, are you ever gonna stop laying it on so thick?" She rolled her eyes in amusement. "Now tell me, where is that damn mother of yours who won't come out to greet me?"

Tim hesitated. He didn't know if sending his aunt to his mother's room just then would be a good idea. There was a danger of the whole plan of seducing his mom blowing up in his face if she were to spill the beans of their recent conversation to her sister. "Oh, she's really busy in her room with something, I guess. Why? You don't want to hang out with me?"

"Oh Timmy, you know I love hanging out with you! But let me just go say hi, alright?"

"Alright." He sighed in reluctance. "I'll go to my room then."

She took off her heels and put down her purse on a chair, before heading up the stairs. Tim walked two steps behind her.

Maybe he was imagining it, but he could have sworn that his aunt was deliberately swaying her hips as he followed her. He stared at the delicious ass cheeks rock pendulously in her tight jeans, and had to resist the urge to reach his hand out and grab onto one. At the top of the stairs, Laura walked off to the right while Tim headed to the left.

He was just about to enter his room, when he pondered on eavesdropping on the conversation they were about to have. Because whatever it was, it was surely going to be of some interest to him.

Silently he tiptoed to his mother's room, and stood by the side of the door, where they couldn't see him.

"Jess! Hello sis!" He heard his aunt say.

"Hi Laura. Thanks for coming on such short notice." His mother replied.

"Oh well, you did tell me on the phone to get my ass here as soon as I could. Now tell me, what is this urgent matter that couldn't wait till the afternoon?"

Tim gulped when he heard that. It was his mother who had called her sister here, and there was no doubt about what she wanted to speak to her about.

"Let me close the door first, I don't want Tim listening in on us." He heard his mother's voice. Immediately he rushed off to his room, out of sight. And then a short while later, he soundlessly returned to his spot. The door was shut, but he could still hear everything pretty clearly.

His worst fears were confirmed as he heard his mother narrating to her sister the events that had transpired since last night. She spoke for a good five minutes, not leaving out any detail. The only time she was interrupted was when his aunt cried out a very audible "Holy shit!" on being told about the dimensions of her nephew's penis by her sister, and he couldn't help smirking with pride as he silently eavesdropped on them.

"Eleven fucking inches?" She asked his mother.

"Yes. And the craziest part is that his father's is only five."

"Jesus, I knew he was big, but not that big!"

"Anyway so-wait, how did you know he was big?"

There was a pause in the conversation. Then his aunt spoke. "Kelly told me."

"Okay, and how did your daughter know that her cousin was big?"

"Oh they went to the same school Jess. You know how it is, all these teenagers, they love to kiss and tell. Kelly's best friend's elder sister was going out with him, and apparently freaked out when she saw it. That's how Kelly knew. Back then I didn't think much of it, I mean it's not like these girls have been around like you and I, you know? I figured he must be like eight, or nine inches at the most. But eleven fucking inches, God, your boy's got a penis that belongs to a horse."

His mom resumed speaking. "Anyway, so he pulls his cock out, and obviously I just had to touch it." She said and then went on to tell her everything that had happened next. From what he was hearing, his aunt too was very stunned, because even after his mom finished telling her about what he'd said to her in her bedroom that morning, Laura was able to speak only after finally being prompted by her sister.

"This is the craziest thing I have ever heard in my life Jess."

"Yeah tell me about it. I don't know what to do Laura, I'm a mess. I need someone else's opinion on the matter, and you're the only person I can trust."

"Of course sis, I'm here for you."

"Thanks. So what do you think I should do?"

"Jeez, honestly, I have no idea Jess. Not right now at least. But clearly this is a big deal, so I don't want you to take any decision without thinking long and hard about it, okay? I think you should give it more time, maybe sleep over it and decide what you want to do tomorrow."

"But what about Timmy? He's obviously waiting for an answer. How do I face him?"

"Look, for now, I feel you should just tell him the truth, that you don't know what you're gonna do, and that you need more time to decide."

"And leave him hanging like that? God knows what he's going through Laura, and I don't want to make things between the two of us any more uncomfortable than they already are."

"I understand that honey, but right now, that's the best you can do. And if you feel that things between the two of you could get uncomfortable, then why don't I take him over to my place for the day? He can hang out with my kids, I don't think they have any plans today, and you will get the whole day to yourself to think about how you wanna face this. That sound good?"

"Will you really do that for me?"

"Of course! Jake wanted to come over with me anyway, he'll be really happy to have his elder cousin over. And if my daughter gets bored of hanging out with the boys I could always take her shopping. It'll be fun, don't worry about it."

"Oh I love you so much Laura, what would I do without you?"

"I love you too sis, come here and gimme a hug!"

A moment later, he heard his aunt's voice again. "Jesus Jess! Your nipples are so fucking hard! Seems to me like you're pretty horny my dear."

And what Tim heard next, shocked the cobwebs out of him.

"Ohh shit sis, your hands feel so good! It's been so fucking long since someone other than me has played with them."

"I know Jess, and it's been even longer since we've done something like this. God, I always loved playing with your tits."

Tim was struggling to stay on his feet now. His mother and his aunt! Both of them were sisters, and they getting intimate with each other barely a few feet away from him!

"Ohh Laura...my pussy's going crazy. I need a fucking cock inside it, right fucking now!" His mother moaned like a slut.

"Well I don't have a cock with me right now, but I'm sure my mouth can help. Let's get these shorts off you!"

"Ohh fuck! Wait...no, stop...Tim could walk in here any minute."

"I'll lock the door. It's been more than a year since I had your pussy, I don't want to wait any longer."

"No...he'll hear us sis, he'll find out what we're doing. Ohh...please...get off me."

"Aaahh fuck!" He heard his aunt curse. "Goddammit you slut, now you've gotten me just as horny as yourself. But you're right. Tim could see us, I'd told him I was just going to say hi to you."

"Go check on him, we'll continue this later."

"Promise?"

"You bet your fucking ass. And you better make me cum at least five times when you do. Now go, I'll get dressed and follow you."

That was his cue, Tim figured, and rushed back to him room before his aunt opened the door, his cock almost tearing through his shorts.

He heard her footsteps approaching, and hastily sat on the bed, covering his boner with a pillow.

"There you are." She smiled at him from his door.

"Hi Aunt Laura. It took you an awfully long time to say hi."

Panic shot through her eyes only for a fraction of a second, but he caught it. She shot him a grin. "Well, we're girls, we like to gossip."

"Spare me the details please." He said, rolling his eyes in faked disinterest.

"I gladly will." She answered, casually walking in. "Why are you sitting like that?" She questioned him.

"What? Uh...like this, nothing...no reason." He stammered being caught off guard. Now that he thought about it, he might have looked pretty stupid, sitting on the bed like that with nothing to do with a pillow on his lap.

Her gaze was almost piercing through the pillow. "Oh really? You're not hiding anything under there, are you?"

Baseball. Think about baseball, he told himself. He laughed nervously. "Uh, not at all."

She smiled coyly, staring in the direction of his crotch. "Oh Timmy...do you have a boner?"

Tim gulped at her bluntness. "Uhh..."

"You do!" Laura laughed. "You're hard! Let me see." And before he could say anything, she had reached over and yanked the pillow away from him.

"Hey!" He cried out in surprise.

"Oh my..." The laugh on her face disappeared when she looked at the enormous tent he had in his shorts, and was replaced by an expression of disbelief.

"What the hell Aunt Laura! Stop staring." He protested.

"Oh please, don't act like it's a big deal. But Timmy, why the hell are you so hard?"

'Because I heard you sucking on your sister's big fucking titties you horny slut.' That was what he felt like telling her. What he said was, "It's none of your business."

She eyed the bulge in his shorts one last time, and in her eyes he saw an expression he had never seen before. Lust. And then she looked back up and smiled at him. "That's cool, you don't have to tell me. Though I think I already know. Anyway, I have something I wanna ask you. Do you want to...uh, relieve yourself first, or can I just ask you right away?"

"I can wait. Go ahead."

"Okay. You got any plans for today?"

He shook his head, already knowing where this was going.

"Well, how would you like to spend the day at my place after lunch? You can hang out with your cousins."

"That sounds awesome. I'd love to." He replied.

"Great! I'll drop you back tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good Aunt Laura."

"Alright. Well, I'll leave you alone now." She giggled. "You clearly have something big you need to take care of."

Tim paused for a minute, then grinned. "Wanna lend a hand?"

His aunt looked at him with raised eyebrows, taken aback by his audacity. "You're kidding, right?"

He shook his head confidently. After what he'd heard in his mother's bedroom, the thought of being punished for his incestuous suggestion didn't scare him at all.

"I'm your aunt." She told him, with a serious expression on his face.

"Exactly. You're not my mom. You can do this if you want to."

"Haven't you gotten very bold all of a sudden." She remarked, staring at him.

"There's nothing to even be bold about Aunt Laura. It's only a handjob. For what it's worth, even if you refused, I'd be thinking about you while doing it anyway."

Laura sighed. "And for some reason, that doesn't even surprise me."

"Well?" He asked, unfolding his legs and raising himself to his knees on the bed so that his penis jutted out under his shorts even more.

"No. You're mother could walk in here any minute, and she would kill me if she finds out."

Tim rolled his eyes.

"However..." She continued and his eyes shot back to her. "You've grown some serious balls kiddo, asking your aunt to jack you off, I'll give you that. And confidence is something that like that in a guy. Which is why as a reward, I'm willing to give you a little visual aid, provided you keep it between us."

Tim was already grinning from ear to ear as he heard what she was saying. His aunt hesitated for just a second, but then walked to the door and shut it behind her. "Ten seconds. You get to see my tits for ten seconds, and then I walk out and we both pretend this never happened. Deal?"

"Deal." He agreed.

She sighed, and then a moment later unbuttoned her blouse, revealing an extremely sexy blood red lace bra, that held up the colossal globes of milky white tit flesh, which was almost bursting out at the borders. And then grinning to herself at the effect her breasts were having on the young man in front of her, she reached behind and unhooked her bra, freeing them.

Tim didn't say anything, but the expression on his face was more than enough for his aunt. Without looking away from her mammoth boobs for even a second, he got to his feet in front of the bed and pulled his shorts below his balls.

"Jesus!" Laura let out when she looked at his bare manhood for the first time in her life. Her sister certainly hadn't been lying when she had described her son's penis. She desperately wanted to walk closer and examine it in her hands, but the probability of her sister walking in on them was increasing by the second, which was why for now, she forced herself to be content by only watching it from a distance. Mentally she counted up to ten, admiring the huge pole of flesh in her nephew's right hand, and was just about to cover herself when Tim suddenly let go of his penis, whipped his cellphone out, and took a photo of her.

"Hey! You can't do that!" Laura protested in surprise while hurriedly putting her bra back on. "You never said anything about taking a picture of me topless."

"Yes, and you never said anything about me not taking a picture." He retorted, pocketing the phone. "I need it to finish the task at hand."

"You better delete it when you're done mister." She warned him.

"I don't think that's gonna happen. But don't worry, no one else is going to be seeing it." He smiled sadistically, deciding to tease her a little, and added, "For now."

"Oh you cocky little shit. I'm going to get back at you for this."

"Please do. Now if you don't mind, I would like to jack myself off as I imagine rubbing my dick between those tits of yours."

"I should slap you across your face." She shook her head, and then turned around and walked to the door.

"Hey Aunt Laura." Tim called out to her just as she was exiting the room. She looked at him. "Your breasts are really amazing." He said. "Almost as good as my mom's."

He grinned when she flipped him the bird, glaring murderously at him. Not even bothering to latch the door, he dropped onto the bed, selected the photo he had just taken, and started tugging at his cock, imagining that it was his mother that was looking back at him.

Both sisters had already left when he headed downstairs after taking a cool shower. He texted his younger cousin Jake giving him a heads up that he would be coming over, though he was sure that he had already been notified by his own mother. Not having a lot to do, he spent time chatting with his pals on Facebook, and then lazing around by the TV in his room.

The clock had just struck noon when his mother and aunt returned.

"Hi mom." He said when he opened the door for them.

"Hi baby." She smiled lovingly at him, and gave him a kiss on his cheek. It seemed like she was in a much happier mood than when he'd seen her last. And he knew who to thank for it.

"Aunt Laura, good to see you again." He said next, giving her a nice hug, and making sure to obnoxiously rub his penis against her stomach as much as he could, until she practically had to push him away.

"Yeah yeah, you too. Now be a good boy and take my stuff." She replied, shoving her shopping bags into his hands.

"Were you stockpiling for an apocalypse?" He quipped, looking down at the heaps of stuff they'd bought.

"Was he always this hilarious, or did college mess with his head a little?" Laura said to her sister, causing his mother to chuckle.

"I'll start getting lunch ready." Jessica told them. "You two can hang out if you want."

Tim exchanged the usual meaningless banter with his aunt for a while, both of them comfortably settling into the familiar rhythm of mocking and teasing each other. They helped Jessica in the kitchen as well, before as well as after they had had lunch.

Tim was just cleaning up in his room before heading over to his aunt's place, when there was a knock on his door.

"Come in." He said, and his mom walked in.

"Took your toothbrush?" She asked him, taking a seat on his bed while he moved around the room.

"Yes Mom, I took my toothbrush. I'm not ten years old." He answered, and then hurried to the bathroom to get it.

"Yeah, you have made me very well aware of that Timmy." She said quietly.

He looked at his mom, reddening a little. But she was smiling back at him as adoringly as ever. "Come sit next to me for a minute."

He did.

"I thought about what you told me this morning."

He nodded. "And?"

"I need to think about it some more."

He nodded again.

"But there's one thing I'm sure of, and I want you to know it. I'm not mad at you okay honey? In any way. So please don't feel embarrassed about what you said. I know I'm I not."

"Thanks mom, I'm happy to hear that."

"Good, because I don't want things to get even a little uncomfortable between us. No matter what happens. I've missed having you around Timmy. And ever since you've come home, I've been the happiest that I've been for a very long time. You're a very good son, and I love you. Even if you weren't, I'd still love you. More than anything."

"I know mom, I love you too."

"And if tomorrow I tell you that my answer is no? Will you still love me?"

He tilted his head. "Of course I would mom, why do you even have to ask that? I'm lucky to be your son, and all I want is for you to be happy."

"Oh Timmy..." She whispered, and held him close to her chest. He heard her sniffing and when she let go of him he saw that her eyes were watery. "I love you so much baby."

"Jeez mom, don't cry." He smiled at her nervously.

"Oh I know, it's silly how emotional I get sometimes." Taking deep breaths, she spoke in her normal voice again. "Alright, one more thing."

"What's that?"

"I want you to behave when you're with Laura and her kids okay? No crazy nonsense. I don't want to be getting a call from her in the middle of the night or anything."

"What? Why would I do anything like that? Did she say something to you?" He asked his mom, unsure what to think, considering the intimacy she and her sister shared, but also knowing that his aunt didn't want her sister finding out about anything between the two of them.