Help From His Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
What mom and aunt won't give, sexy cousin is happy to!
8.5k words
4.6
122.7k
163

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note-

Hey guys, I'm back with the third chapter of the Help From His Mother series. FINALLY. This thing was just lying in my laptop for months and for some reason I couldn't bring myself to complete it. Now that I have, I guess I should waste no time writing the next one. So let's hope that happens. In the meantime, please let me know what you think of this one, and rate my efforts if you think they are worthy. Oh and if you haven't read the first two, I strongly recommend checking them out first. Anyway. cheers!

*****

Jake threw the ball to Tim. "Try to hit the board this time."

"Hilarious." Tim said, and scored a perfect bank shot. He smirked at his cousin brother.

"Not bad. For a little bitch." Jake replied, and dribbled the ball in his hand.

"When is Aunt Laura coming back?" Tim asked him.

"That's the second time you've asked me. Why the sudden interest in my mom?"

Tim grinned. "Oh, no reason. She gave me a really hot blowjob before she left, so I was wondering when I might get one again."

"Yeah, keep dreaming buddy." Jake rolled his eyes.

"I'm telling you, it's the truth! Anyway, when is she coming back though? I'm hungry already."

"They said they'll be back in an hour two hours ago. God knows what they're doing."

"Probably eating each other's pussies in the back of the car."

"Oh, that's something I'd pay to see." Jake remarked.

"You and me both." Tim replied as he shot another hoop. "Man, both of them were looking hot as fuck in their bikinis today."

"True that. God knows what my mom was thinking though man, I mean she wears some pretty sexy stuff around me, but that bikini was something else. I couldn't stop staring at her tits."

"Nor could I. She must have seen us staring, though."

"Oh she saw us staring all right. And I bet she enjoyed it." Jake commented.

"What makes you say that?"

"She's my mom dude, I know her. She'll deny it if you ask her, but my mom fucking loves it when men stare at her body. And ever since dad moved out, it's only gotten worse. At home too. I see her in her lingerie at least thrice a week these days, and she acts like it's the most casual thing in the world."

"Oh, you lucky fucking bastard."

"I know right? But that's not even the best part. Since my mom doesn't have a problem with walking around her family in her underwear, my sister's been doing it as well."

"Fuck, I need to move into this house man. One woman each for the two of us." Tim remarked.

"And what about your own mom?"

"Oh shit, I'd almost forgotten about her. Man, why isn't my mom as slutty as her sister?"

"You never know bro. Maybe she is and you just don't know it yet."

"I doubt it..." Tim contemplated. "By the way, I gotta ask you something."

"What's that?" Jake scored a basket.

"Look I may be completely wrong about this, but uh...what's up with you and Kelly man? You guys seem much more...closer than when I'd seen you two before college."

"What? No, nothing's up." Jake answered, avoiding his cousin's eyes.

"Come on dude, it's me you're talking to. You ain't gotta hide anything from me. I saw you two up to something in the pool, but I don't know what it was exactly."

A look of guilt flashed across Jake's face. Tim caught it and waited for him to reply.

"Okay, but if you tell anyone else, I'll fucking kill you."

"Shut up and spit it out already."

He hesitated. "I...we...you're right."

"Okay...about what?" Tim questioned him suspiciously.

"About me and Kelly...we, these past few days...we have grown more...well, closer."

"Closer how?"

Jake sighed. "We've been...Kelly's been giving me blowjobs and I've been eating her pussy."

Tim snorted. But his grin disappeared when he saw the solemn expression on Jake's face. "Shit, for real?" He raised his eyebrows.

Jake nodded. "Back in the pool I was dry humping her ass. Well, wet humping, I mean we were in the water, whatever."

"How the fuck did this happen?" Tim asked him in utter surprise.

"It's...it's a long story."

"Then fucking start already!"

"Okay, well, I don't know...she's known that I find her attractive for years now, you know? And we've always been close, like there's nothing that we hide from each other. Um...a couple of weeks back, I was jacking off in my room, and she walked in on me by mistake. I"- Jake suddenly stopped speaking. Both of them heard the sound of the car that had just pulled into their driveway."

"They're here. I'll tell you about it later, alright. But you gotta act like you don't know a thing, okay man? Please, I swore to Kelly that I'd never tell anyone." He had a pleading expression in his eyes.

"Relax bro, your secret is safe with me." Tim told him.

He couldn't stop dwelling on the information he had just received. It seemed like incest ran in their family. He and Jake had wanted to fuck their own as well as each other's mothers; this was something he had known for a long time. And Kelly, his cousin sister and one of the hottest girls he knew, was only a younger version of the MILFS that they lived with, which was why Jake being attracted to his sister was no surprise to him. But the fact that Kelly herself had reciprocated, baffled him just as much as when he had heard his mother and aunt playing with each other yesterday.

Tim didn't have a lot of time to think about all this though. He went inside through the back door to meet his aunt and cousin, quite curious to know what Aunt Laura's attitude towards him was going to be like, considering what they had done a couple of hours back.

She smiled and gave him a hug when he walked into the kitchen, where her children were unpacking the stuff she had bought. "Timmy! There you are. Having fun dear?"

"Oh yeah Aunt Laura." Tim hugged her back, glad to see that she was being her normal self. "A lot of fun."

"Hey Timmy." Kelly batted her eyes at him, also hugging him after her mother.

"Wassup cuz." He gave her a kiss on the cheek, ignoring the look of annoyance Jake gave him.

"So how would you kids like spaghetti with cheese for dinner?" Laura asked them.

"That would be amazing mom, thank you so much." Kelly replied.

"Of course sweetie. You guys go do whatever you do, I'll get started over here."

Jake spoke. "Hey Kel, if you want, I can help you with that thing you wanted help with earlier this evening."

Kelly turned to him. "What are- Oh! Yeah! That thing. Uh..thanks for reminding me Jake. Are you sure you want to help me out right now?"

"I'd be glad to." He answered.

Meanwhile Tim and his aunt were staring at the two of them, Tim knowing exactly what was happening, and Laura not having the slightest clue. 'Oh you horny little shit.' Tim felt like saying to his cousin.

"What about Timmy?" Kelly asked her brother.

Jake glanced at him, silently trying to say with his eyes, "Stay out of this. I want to fool around with my sister and don't want you there."

Tim knew what the look meant, but decided to yank his chain a little. "Oh me? I'll be glad to help you with what you want as well Kelly." He smiled enthusiastically. "Really."

"Oh, I don't think she needs your help man, don't worry about it." Jake answered back icily. Tim had to stop himself from laughing at his cousin brother's discomfort.

"What the hell are you three babbling about anyway?" Laura suddenly asked, confused. "What is it that you want help with?"

"Kel wanted my help in moving some of her stuff." Jake quickly told his mother, and then turning to his sister, said "Go on up, I'll be right behind you."

"You sure you don't want my help?" Tim pressed shamelessly. "I'm really good at these things."

He was treated to an even icier glare from Jake. He grinned. "Anyway, I guess you're man enough for the job as well. I'll stay downstairs then, maybe your mother could need my help moving some of her stuff."

"I...don't have any stuff that needs moving." Laura stated a little unsurely.

"Well then I'm sure you can think of something else that you need my help with, Aunt Laura." He smiled at her, and now it was Jake who was left in the dark.

"Is that so..." His aunt smiled back at him knowingly a second later. "That's surprisingly nice of you Timmy, thank you. Jake, honey, you go help your sister alright? I'll call you downstairs when dinner's ready."

"I...uh...whatever." He sighed and headed upstairs, leaving Tim and Laura by themselves.

"So." Tim grinned at his aunt.

"So." She repeated, looking at him.

"Will you suck my dick again?" He asked her when her children were out of earshot.

Laura laughed. "Well you don't beat around the bush, do you?"

"I'm sorry. But it really was the greatest blowjob I've ever gotten, and I can't wait for it to happen again."

"Greatest? Is that so?"

"Oh believe me, your mouth was amazing Aunt Laura. I bet you gave the best blowjobs in your whole school."

"Hey, that's not a very nice thing to say to a lady." She frowned.

"My apologies. But am I right, ain't I?" He countered.

She smiled and blushed slightly. "Yes. Yes, you're right, I did give better blowjobs than any of my friends, back in the day."

"Would my mom ever get jealous of you?" Tim couldn't help asking.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know."

He waited for a moment. "You said you gave better head than her. How can you be so sure?"

"I...I just am."

Tim shrugged. "Well, there's only one way for me to know for sure."

His aunt snorted. "Oh, and I know what that is mister. Do me a favor and keep your dirty little schemes to yourself will you?"

He sighed in acceptance. A second later he asked her, "So anyway, can we do it again?"

"Yes we can." Came the reply.

Tim's face lit up with delight, and immediately pulled his shorts down.

"Whoa whoa whoa. I didn't say we can do it right now." She stopped him.

"Wh...awww...come on! Please?"

"No can do kiddo. I got dinner to cook, and like a million other things I could use your help with, none of them involving your penis." She told him with a consoling smile. "Now pull your pants up and give me a hand with these bags."

Tim did so, dejected.

Laura chuckled at his petulance, almost being reminded of him when he was a tiny little boy. He would make the same face when she or his mother would deny him something that he wanted. "Oh, no need to be so glum about it Timmy. You're not going back till tomorrow morning, there's no hurry."

"But I don't wanna wait till then Aunt Laura. Come on, I'll be quick, I promise." He pleaded. "Jake and Kelly aren't even going to come downstairs anytime soon."

"I know sweetie, it's not them I'm worried about. But you see, sucking my nephew's dick isn't the only job I have.But one should always finish his work before doing what he enjoys, you know that."

"Jeez, stop talking like my mom, Aunt Laura. I thought you were the cooler one."

That made her laugh. "Honey, I am the cooler one. But that doesn't mean I don't have work to do now, does it?"

Tim nodded in defeat. "Well whatever, here I was thinking that you could make me cum. Guess I'll just have to go do it the old fashioned way."

"Oh, I can make you cum, and I can do it whenever I want to, trust me."

"Yeah I doubt it." Tim muttered in frustration.

His aunt raised an eyebrow when she heard him. She walked up close to him. "Is that so? I think otherwise." She casually traced a finger along the deep line of her cleavage, sticking her huge boobs out at him.

"My cock is in my pants, Aunt Laura. And since you're refusing to have anything to do with it, I don't see how you plan to make me cum."

She grinned and grabbed his cock through his shorts, bringing her face close to his so that their lips were almost touching each other's. Almost, but not quite. And she held it there. "Hmmmm? You sure baby? I mean, you could take it out right now...and...I don't know, try to do...stuff...with your slutty aunt." She breathed on his face as his eyes widened. "That's right...your aunt's craving for that huge cock, honey. What do you think you can do with it to me, hmmmm? Maybe you could rip off this top that I'm wearing, grab hold of my big fucking titties and rub it between them...or even better, you could bend me over the sink and shove it inside my tight pussy."

"Wh...what the fuck!" Tim stammered, confused and shaken. His cock had expanded to full hardness in his aunt's hand in a matter of seconds.

Laura squished her large breasts against his chest. "Yeahhh...I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? Shoving that big sexy cock inside me? Fucking your aunt like the dirty little slut she is? I need that cock baby...I need that big fucking cock, ripping up my pussy."

Tim was close to having a heart attack now. His aunt rubbed his cock through his shorts. "And then if you're a good boy...maybe I can get your mom over here too...and you can watch both of us...sucking each other's big titties, while you fuck us again and again..."

That did it. Tim grunted as he felt a wave of pleasure course through him. "Shiiittt!" He yelled as the pressure rapidly build up, and before he knew it, a large load of cum had already leaked out of his pisshole, staining his shorts

"Hah!" His aunt withdrew her hand and laughed victoriously, pointing at the large wet spot on the crotch area of his shorts. "I knew it! That's what you get for doubting me."

Tim stared at her incredulously. "What the hell Aunt Laura?"

"Not so cocky now, are you?"

He shook his head. "You are one crazy lady."

"Oh yeah? You should see me in bed." She smirked.

He tried to wipe the cum that had leaked out with his hand and scowled at her."My shorts are ruined, what the hell am I supposed to do now?"

"Oh relax, you can wear one of Jake's. Go and ask him for one. Tell him you spilled some water there by mistake."

Tim nodded and walked up the stairs. He thought about taking a peak into Kelly's room first, where he was sure his cousins were busy fooling around with each other, but then decided against it.

"I can't believe some of the things you said back then." Tim said to his aunt a while later after he had changed and rejoined her.

She nodded her head in acceptance. "I guess I got a little carried away."

"Did you mean it?" He asked her in a quiet and serious tone.

She took a moment to reply. "Which part?"

"Uh...the part about me, you know...fucking you. Would you really let me?"

He could see his aunt searching his face as he waited for the answer. The expression on her face was just as solemn as his own. "Yes." She replied simply.

Tim stared at her, at a loss for words, but yet not surprised. A tiny part of his brain had known this was going to happen sometime or the other. It was just that he hadn't expected her to agree without any argument, and didn't know what to say next.

It was her that broke the silence. "But it has to be when and how I say it should be, okay? You're a grown man, but trust me, I have much more experience in matters like this than you. If we're going to do it, we need to be smart about it."

He only nodded.

"I don't wanna sound cheesy here, but I want you to know that even though I may tease you and be mean to you sometimes, I love you just as much as my own kids, okay Timmy?"

"Of course Aunt Laura, I know that. And hell, I love it when you tease me, don't ever stop."

"Let me finish. What we've decided to do, it's obviously a pretty big thing, and I'm trusting you. I hope you don't make me regret my decision."

"You have my word." He told her, a little weirded out by the seriousness that was so unlike his aunt, but also knowing where it was coming from.

She smiled at him. "Good, I'm glad we got that cleared out."

"So, uh...when are we"-

"Be patient Timmy. All in good time. I can't have you filling me up with my children merely a few feet away, can I? Right now, if you don't have any other plans, I'd really like it if you give me a hand with dinner. Can you do that?"

He nodded his head once again.

An hour later, Jake and Kelly came downstairs as well. Tim could see that both of them were pretending that nothing had happened, and he acted oblivious about it as well, but he couldn't wait to get Jake alone and pry out every detail from him later.

Dinner was cooked and eaten. With their stomachs full with the delicious spaghetti, the four of them decided to relax with a movie. The following couple of hours were pretty uneventful. Tim got a call from his mother who wanted to check on him. Knowing her, he was actually surprised she hadn't called him before that. Nevertheless he was happy to hear her voice even as she kept on complaining about how bored and lonely she was feeling at home. He laughed and assured her he would be back soon. His aunt too spoke a few words with her, but nothing important.

After the movie ended, they decided to hit the sack, and headed off to their respective rooms after saying goodnight to each other. Tim had kept throwing glances at his aunt during the movie, trying to catch her gaze and wordlessly ask her what the plan of action was to be, but she was having none of it. Even when she wished him goodnight, she said it in the most normal way, as if their previous discussion had never even taken place. Frustrated but helpless, he trudged down to the tiny guest bedroom and flopped onto the bed.

The fact that she had made him cum twice this day was of little relief to Tim. He wanted more, and he wanted it now. When his aunt had agreed to let him have sex with her, he had initially thought she meant right then and there, and then later he had hoped that they would do it at night, after her kids were asleep, but she had shown zero interest in the idea. Now he was stuck here, alone except for his aching penis. It was cruel, even by her standards, he thought to himself.

He pondered over going to her bedroom and forcing her to submit into letting him fuck her in her bed, but then he had promised her that she could trust him and remembered that she had told him to be patient. His aunt was a steadfast woman, as wild as she was, and he knew that she would never do anything that she didn't want to. His mother would usually give in if he pleaded and pestered her enough, but not Aunt Laura. Tim sighed. He thought about the things she had said when her hand was on his penis, about she bringing her sister here so that Tim could fuck both his aunt as well as his mother. It was undoubtedly one of his favorite fantasies of all time. And it was true that she had said it just to make him cum in his pants, but she had clearly thought about it before. Was there a possibility of that really happening? He had waited years for something like this. If by waiting another night would get him closer to his dream, then he was happy to do it.

Sleep wasn't coming easy to Tim, and he got up to get a bottle of water from the kitchen. It was dark, but he knew the way.

He had just walked out of the room when he saw movement to his right. Curious, he reached for a nearby light switch, and saw his cousin sister Kelly dressed in a t-shirt and panties, frozen in place between hers and her brother's bedroom. She looked at him with a frightened expression on her face. He grinned knowingly.

"Go ahead." He said to her.

"Wh...what?"

"You wanna go to his room, don't you? Why did you stop?"

"I...I..."

"I'm was gonna go get a bottle of water for myself. Do you want one as well? No? Alright then." He walked over to the refrigerator in the kitchen.

"I know you know." He heard her say in a soft voice.

"What was that?"

She walked over to him, folding her arms under her large breasts. "About me and Jake. I know you know. He told me."

He nodded. "Don't worry Kelly, your secret's safe with me."

"You're not freaked out?" She asked him timidly.

"Nope. I think it's extremely hot, whatever you guys are up to. I wish I had a sister as hot as you so that we could do stuff like that as well."