Help From My Big Brother

Story Info
Younger sister thanks her brother.
4.3k words
4.45
328.7k
208

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

Besanna lay across her bed, sobbing so hard that the bed was shaking. At 18, her life was a screwed up mixture of out of control hormones and bullshit rules.

Dan passed his little sister's room and heard her crying, yet again. He knocked and opened her door. She sat up when he came in and he could see that her eyes were red from crying. "It bothers me that you are so unhappy, can I fix it?"

"It isn't a big brother fix kind of problem." Besanna opened her arms for her brother. He sat down next to her and she held onto him. "But thanks for asking."

Dan had mixed feelings about his sister. With her long, wavy dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and olive skin she was as enticing as she could be. At a little over 5 feet, her movements were very fluid. There were very few guys that looked at her and didn't desire her, and that included him. But even as he wanted her, he also had a fierce emotion to protect her. He would do anything for her; it was simply how he felt towards his sister. "Bee, I can't stand seeing you crying like that and not do something. I want to help if I can."

Besanna was fully aware of how boys felt when they looked at her. Every girl knew that the boys lusted for them, you just got used to it. There were only two guys she wanted to have sex with and she couldn't have either one.

She had fallen in love with Sean as soon as she saw him. He was on the gymnastics team and the light reflecting off of his muscles was an instant turn on. They had hit it off right off the bat and had started dating. In all of that time, they had not had sex. Sean had promised his mother on her death bed that he would be a virgin on his wedding night and he meant to keep his promise. They didn't even fool around because he was afraid they would go too far.

The other guy that she wanted was sitting on the bed next to her. Besanna had wanted her brother for a long time and found his love for her irresistible. It was easy for her to flirt with him because she knew how much he wanted her too. She also knew that he would never do anything with her, except maybe in his fantasies.

Dan pushed his way out of her hug; her scent was too delicate, too irresistible. "So tell me about it. I really want to be there for you."

Besanna sadly smiled, "Sean and I want to get married but I'm only 18 and he's 19."

Dan shrugged his shoulders, "So you are both of age and you don't need parent approval."

I may not need mom and dad's permission but I want their blessing and he wants his dad's. You can guess how that went over when we told them."

"So that was what all the yelling was about."

"Yeah, and life pretty much sucks. I don't want to start my married life with so much negative."

Dan stood up, "Let me work on it."

Besanna didn't want to get her hopes up, "Thanks."

---------------------

A week later, Mary called back to her daughter, "Besanna?"

She opened her bedroom door, "Yeah mom?"

"Come here for a minute."

Besanna came into the living room and saw Dan, her mom and dad, plus Sean and his dad. "What's up?"

Mary did the talking for the group, "We have listened to the one voice of reason in all of the emotional hysteria." She gave a glance at Dan. "We have decided that we like the idea of you and Sean getting married."

Besanna screamed and ran to kiss Sean. Then she looked at Sean's dad.

Joe chuckled, "Me too. It seems that even at 19, your brother has the ability to make people listen."

That night, after Sean and Joe had left and her mom and dad had gone to sleep, Besanna snuck out of her room and into her brother's. She opened his door and silently made her way to his bed.

Dan woke up as very soft lips pressed against his. "Now that is the perfect way to wake up."

"Thank you for helping."

"Let's just assume that I love you."

She continued to shower her brother with kisses, "I love you too."

His sister's kisses were becoming more and more insistent, "Bee, I think you should probably leave."

Besanna responded by letting her tongue slide past his lips. "I want to thank you for helping."

"You don't have to do that."

"We can't have sex, but we could do other things."

Dan managed to keep his head clear enough to grab her hands before she did anything. "Damn Bee, I only have so much will power." He was panting with passion, "Besides mom and dad would surely catch us and I would be in real trouble." He saw her lips trembling with the passion she was also feeling. He kissed her, but this time it was simply a brother sister kiss.

"I love you big brother." She got off of the bed and stood up, "I wouldn't want to be the reason you got into trouble."

Dan groaned as Besanna left and closed the door behind her. If she had touched him at all, he would not have been able to stop. As it was he had a raging hard on. His sister had made him come as close as he ever been to just throwing her down and fucking her. If he had given in, her future happiness would have been in jeopardy and probably his too.

He had to have some relief. Putting on a robe, he went to the bathroom. It wasn't going to take much imagination. He grabbed some toilet paper and started stroking his cock.

Oh Bee I can almost feel your hand. It would feel wonderful as you explored.

You would have been curious about my balls and played with them too.

His fingers lingered under his swollen cock head and then slid back down its length, pretending it was her mouth.

You would have wanted to lick my cock and take it in your mouth.

His fingers wrapped around and he exerted more pressure. He stroked himself faster, needing to get off.

After tasting my cock, you would have sucked it.

Your soft lips would have gone all around.

I can feel your lips as you suck my hard cock into your mouth.

He pictured her eagerness to please her big brother and cum exploded from his cock.

You would have loved me cumming in your mouth.

He continued stroking as shot after shot filled the toilet paper. Breathing hard, he positioned his cock just over the tissue to catch all of his cum. Finally he squeezed the last few drops of cum out.

-------------

Two years had passed since she had gotten married. The rumors had spread that the reason she and Sean had gotten married was that Besanna was pregnant. Those stories eventually disappeared when she obviously was not pregnant. Of course there were still those that said that she'd had a miscarriage, which wasn't true. Some people were just mean.

Besanna and Sean had gone to live with Joe, so they could both finished high school then they continued to live with him as they went to college. Now all of their friends and family had gathered for her 20th birthday.

Dan handed her his gift, "Happy birthday Bee."

She opened her brothers present and was astonished; it was the latest C.D. from her favorite group. "How did you get this? They sold out an hour after it was released."

"I preordered it. I knew you liked them."

"That had to cost you a fortune." Her arms went around him and she gave him a big kiss. "Thank you so much!" After her friends found out, they joined the commotion.

Dan was also at college, and had taken several courses that helped him figure out people just by observing them. He watched his little sister as she attempted to enjoy herself. Besanna was having a good time but there was a definite cloud hanging over her.

He finally managed to get her away from everyone. "Considering that it's your 20th birthday, you don't seem to be as happy as I thought you would be."

"I'm pregnant."

"That's great." He saw in her face that it wasn't, "Isn't it?"

"It would be if he and I were getting along."

"What's up?"

"I caught him fooling around."

"Awe Bee, I'm so sorry."

"He said he was sorry and wouldn't do it again, so I forgave him." She sighed, "I really don't want to talk about it right now."

Dan hugged her, "I love you." The smile that lit up her face made him feel good.

--------------

Two nights later Dan answered a knock at the front door. "Bee what are you doing here?"

Besanna came in and kissed him, "Did mom and dad go to visit their friend from out of town?"

Dan closed the door, "Yeah, they just left."

Putting her arms around him, Besanna kissed her brother again. Dan found himself on the receiving end of some very intense kissing. He tried to push her away, but it only made her kisses more demanding. He finally got to speak, "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting what I've wanted for a long time." She led him to his bedroom, "I know that you want me as bad as I want you. Please don't make me wait any longer."

"What about...?"

Besanna put her finger to his lips. "This is about a girl that loves her brother and is finally going to have him."

He kissed her, "I tried to do my big brother thing. The truth is I have wanted you even before that night two years ago."

He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. She laid her head against his chest and listened to his heart.

Dan placed her gently on the bed, "What do you want to do?"

Besanna got very timid, "Is it okay if I go down on you?"

Dan had guessed right. She had to be having sex with her husband, because she was pregnant. But, there was more to it than her wanting to have sex with her brother. Besanna wanted something she wasn't getting. He placed his lips to her ear and whispered, "You can do anything you want."

Her arms went around him and her lips pressed against his. Feeling his hands on her shirt, she relaxed and let him play. Besanna was surprised when he didn't just grab her breasts; instead he grabbed her shirt to pull it over her head. She wiggled around and moved her arms to help him. Then came her bra, and again she helped him as best as she could.

Next he pulled her jeans off along with her panties and she had to arch herself off of the bed for him. Watching his face as he saw her body made her feel special.

Dan kissed her lips and gently played with her breasts. Her nipples got hard as they responded to his touch. Then he got off of the bed and took his own clothes off.

Watching her brother undress was making her mouth water. He lay down beside her and her eyes were glued to his soft cock. Straddling his stomach, she bent down to kiss him and licked him instead.

His little sister licking his lips felt so tantalizing, so sensual. After she licked his face and neck, he felt her make a wet trail down his body.

Besanna took advantage of the situation to enjoy some of the things she was never allowed to do. She nervously licked his nipple waiting for Dan to tell her to stop.

"Mm," I've never had a woman do that. It feels good."

Besanna almost wanted to cry. She could feel that his cock was getting hard and trapped it between her breasts. Her lips closed around one nipple and she sucked. She couldn't do this with Sean. Feeling Dan's cock push against her skin she moved down his body until her face was just above it.

Dan didn't know what the situation was between his sister and her husband. But, his little sister had a hungry look on her face and he couldn't understand why Sean wouldn't want this.

Besanna had fantasized about doing this while going down on a banana. Of course sucking a banana and pretending it was a hard cock was not the same. Licking her lips, she opened her mouth. As she gently closed them around his cock head, she heard Dan make little moaning noises. Moving her mouth a little away from him, she blew her hot breath up and down its length. This was the closest her head had ever been to a hard cock and she was enjoying herself.

Taking time to play with his balls, she scratched them lightly with her fingernails. Making sure her tongue was dripping wet, she began at the bottom of his shaft and licked slowly upwards. Turning her head sideways she pretended to take a bite of him, very gently setting her teeth into his flesh. Making sure he was watching her, she licked him with her tongue again and again, and then used her fingertips to spread the liquid around.

Oh shit! Dan had never had a girl just explore before. It was obvious that his sister had no experience at what she was doing. He also knew she was well on her way to making him get off.

Besanna was breathing almost as hard as her brother. Running her tongue around the rim of his swollen cock head she made frequent passes on the tender skin where the head met the shaft. Squeezing the shaft she saw some clear liquid ooze out.

Dan watched as she dipped her tongue into his pre cum and pulled away. The stuff stretched with her and looked incredibly erotic. "Bee, this feels so good."

Besanna took his whole cock head into her mouth and held it there listening to him moan. Then she quickly took in as much of his cock as she could can get into her mouth. When she stared to gag she let him back out. She kept taking him in her mouth letting his cock go a little deeper each time.

Finally, Besanna felt that she had gone down on him as deep as she could and just stayed there with the cock down in her throat. She relished how a hard cock felt inside of her. When her jaws started to ache she let him back out. Then flicking her tongue against his cock, she licked up and down his entire length.

Dan knew he couldn't last much longer and being as this was her first time he wanted to warn her. "You're going to make me cum."

Besanna smiled, "Good." Wrapping her fingers around him, she took him back into her mouth. But this time she bobbed her head so that her mouth slid up and down on his hard cock as she pumped him with her hand at the same time. She kept doing it over and over wanting him to cum in her mouth.

Dan stiffened. Her fingers sliding up and down added to her sucking got him there. Arching his back, he shot his cum, "AGH!"

Practicing going down on a banana hadn't prepared her for how much force that cum would explode from his hard cock, or how much there would be. Besanna suddenly found herself with a mouth full of hot cum. The hot white liquid shot out and landed at the back of her throat. She swallowed it from a reflex action and hadn't really tasted it.

Backing her mouth off a little, the next shot of cum landed on her tongue and teeth. Her girlfriends had told various stories of how they had reacted their first time. Besanna found that she loved the taste and the way it felt as it shot into her mouth. When Dan started to get soft, she realized that he was still cumming only not as hard. She pumped with her hand and then squeezed when her fingers got near the head, making his cum ooze out. She licked up every drop he gave her. When she was sure he was done, Besanna lay back on the bed.

Dan rolled over and kissed her. "That was wonderful."

"Do that to me."

Dan shook his head and lowered his mouth to her breasts, "No, I'm not going to be cheated this way. There is no way you can let me this close to your breasts and not let me play."

"Mm," she moaned as she felt his lips close around her nipple. Placing her hands on either side of his head, she held him to her. "Well I wouldn't want to be the kind of sister that didn't let her brother play a little."

Dan was enjoying himself as he started licking her breasts all over. He sucked her nipples some more and then slowly made his way down her body.

Besanna wished Sean did things like this, but sex for them was only one thing and that was with him on top. She stifled a giggle as Dan licked her navel. It tickled and if she let him know, he would keep doing it.

Dan made his way between her legs and her pussy was calling to him. Her body was eager for him but he made her wait just a little longer and began kissing and licking her thighs.

Her brother was making her whole body tingle. Not only did he know what he was doing, he obviously liked doing it. "Please Danny."

Dan could feel her stiffen in anticipation as he worked his way up to her pussy. Using his fingers, he gently parted the outer lips. Making his tongue flat he licked across her clit.

"Ah," she had waited for two years so her brother could do this to her. As his tongue flicked across her clit, she knew it had been worth the wait.

Dan was in no hurry to make her climax. He pulled her pussy lips into his mouth and then started gently sucking on them. Her moaning sounded good to him and he concentrated on her clit again.

"Mm," as he switched between licking and sucking, he had her entire body on fire. "Ooh Danny that feels s-o-o-o good!"

Dan had been torturing her with a relaxed, soft tongue, and changed to a firmer, pointed tongue. He liked being able to make a woman squirm all over the bed and gave everything he had when it came to oral sex. "Bee, tell me when you cum."

"AHH," she felt him switch from an up-and-down licking to a side to side motion. "OOH," after a few minutes of that he switched to a circular pressing-down motion, "MMM!"

With the loud incoherent moaning sounds she was making, he knew there would have been no way for them to have had sex and not get caught when she had come into his bedroom that night. "I think I'll fuck you with my tongue." He started thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy. He didn't know if it felt good to a woman or not, but he liked doing it for a moment or two.

Besanna was clawing the sheets as she felt him switch back to being gentle and taking it slow. Nothing she had ever fantasized about came close to how this felt.

"I think I'll put a couple of fingers in you."

"Damn," As he continued to lick her she felt his fingers slide inside of her and it was wonderful. The more he did, the hotter and wetter she was getting.

Dan licked and licked as his fingers slid in and out. He loved his little sister and wanted to give this to her.

On and on he kept at it until she felt like her body would explode. Grabbing his head, she pushed his face into her pussy. "Make me cum! Make me cum!"

Dan went faster as he kept switching from licking up and down, to side to side, to all around, over and over. He never did one way more than a few seconds, all the while keeping his fingers sliding in and out.

Slamming her fists into the bed, Besanna screamed, "I'm Cumming!" Her orgasm hit her hard. Wave after wave of pleasure raced through her young body and all of the time she kept moaning as loud as she could.

Dan wanted to fuck his little sister really bad. Her constant moaning had made him hard again. He figured that she might be very sensitive and he would try to be gentle, but he couldn't wait.

She was pretty much out of it. Besanna had never experienced an orgasm like that, and it had taken everything out of her. Feeling like a rag doll, she was only vaguely aware that her brother had gotten in bed with her and was pulling her on top of him. Her brain was numb. She could feel him position her so that her legs were on the outside of his but having only had sex in one position, her brain couldn't really figure out why.

With her lying on top of him, Dan guided his cock to her pussy. He got the head in and gently pushed it all the way inside of her.

Besanna was still trying to come down from her mind blowing orgasm and could feel his hard cock slowly sliding into her. It didn't hurt and gave her a full feeling, but then he just stopped. He was all of the way inside of her and not moving at all. He just held it in deep and kept kissing her.

"Oh Bee -- I can't even begin to tell you how it feels to be in you. You're -- so soft -- and hot. I love you Bee."

Besanna didn't know how she felt, there were so many different emotions flooding her brain. "I love you too Danny." She wanted to smile and cry at the same time. "I've never done it with me on top."

Dan had figured as much and kissed her, "We can do whatever you want."

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12