Help, I'm Marrying a Slut! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"Nigel and his boyfriend Ian. They're both bi, apparently, and have always found it hot to share a woman, it seems. It's just Ian is his main squeeze and vice versa.....Oh, and I've been fucking Gracie for a while now, too," Tamara told me as she started sucking my cock.

"Wait a second.....you're doing my ex? How long? Not that I mind, but damn! I never knew about any lesbian flings, that's for sure! I expected the part about Nigel though, even as he must have guessed that I knew. Was it revenge on her part or something else?" I asked Tamara, curious as she really took my cock far inside her mouth.

"Yes, I'm doing Gracie and she's doing me.....but from my end, it was a simple mission. Lure her back into bed with BOTH of us. Whatever she's been after, I don't really know, but that was my motivation. Surprise, surprise! I think that I might be wearing her down....which is good considering how long it has taken. Then again, it has been quite the enjoyable deal.

"Like I said, she's delicious, and yes, I seduced her, not the other way around. Still, she gave in remarkably fast, maybe due to how flattering it was, or maybe from a desire for revenge against you. Not sure why, though....she was the one who chose to walk away. In my book, she could have shared you with me all along, and if she ever comes to her senses, she still can, am I right, Master?" Tamara sought clarity now, hoping that she didn't go too far.

"You got that right, babe. I do miss Gracie's cute, pouty ways and her passion in bed for sure....and her ass....damn! Pity that she never gave that up, but such is life. If she ever does come back to me, Connie and Jasper, don't worry.....I'll get her to sleep with you guys, too, and she will surrender the booty!" I grinned at that idea.

"Please do! She sounds quite juicy, in fact," Connie said from between Tamara's thighs, as Jasper joined our oral daisy chin again.

"Oh, and Tamara, I naturally like that you're still doing Nigel and Ian....I take it that you never stopped it with them at all. I don't blame you for that. They're both rather pretty in their own sleek, slender way. Keep doing them, but invite Connie along for the ride....and Gracie....and Sandra when the time comes....and make sure to let Sandra's husband watch it all. Anyone that I missed, besides Pedro at first.....not sure what Nina will make of this, either," I encouraged Tamara, much to her delight, of course.

"Would you be open to fucking them both, too, Master? Nigel and Ian fool around with guys, too, not just with women, either," Tamara suggested after she got me nice and aroused with her oral talents.

"Sure would. Any other surprises, from your side of things, that is?" I asked Connie, who did the talking while Jasper got busy licking her cunt and butt.

"Well, Sandra and Nina have a sister in common. Her name is Carmen Mavros, and well, you can imagine how sexy a half-Greek, half-Romanian lady would be. I think that she turned 18 earlier this month, and both ladies are eager to get her cherry popped by the right sort of man.......and to put an anchor baby in her womb. Sound like fun?" Connie laughed, while climbing on my cock to ride me good and hard.

"Master, may I?" Tamara pointed to Jasper's stiff rod and indicating that she wanted to mount him.

"Honey, you go right ahead!" I winked at her as she slid on top of Connie's fiance.

The romp which followed was very intense indeed, though it didn't last as long, due to the fact that we were all thinking about our various trysts. I mercifully didn't mention to any of them that I had fucked Brianna, my cousin, a few times, as well.....not yet, anyway. I wasn't too sure how long it would take Tamara to track Brianna down and seduce both her husband Philip and she into bed with both of us, but I thought that might be a bit hasty....for the moment. Time enough for that if the lady ever came for a visit, after all. I still suspected that Brianna had married and moved away in part to avoid me, because she didn't quite know what to make of our taboo affair....or of how kinky we had been together....particularly in tying her up.

Yeah, some things could wait. For the moment, it was great just to see how things were already opening between all of us....Jasper, Connie, Tamara, and me, all thanks to Connie's heartfelt confession to Jasper of her true nature and her wanton ways. I had the feeling that I would still be ramming my cock into Connie twenty or thirty years from now, especially judging how she looked at me....and that Jasper would be plowing Tamara as well....right in bed next to each other, just like last night and today. Little did I realize just how true that really was, given how much the Faerie were laughing at us (hey, I'm half-Irish as well as half-Jewish).

Nor did I know that right then, as Tamara bounced up and down on Jasper, while Connie rode me to one climax after another, that Connie was one fertile babe right then. Yes, Connie just conceived by me, and it was too late for any of us to stop it....the only thing to do would be to return the favor, and that would come soon enough.I must say that, based on how Connie acted with me, she wasn't as in the dark about her fertility I was. Women......so delightfully sneaky at times, not that Jasper, Tamara, nor I would mind in their case, after all.

None of us minded for sure when I spilled my seed inside Connie and Jasper did the same inside Tamara, making me hungry as hell.

"I think that I want some pancakes. Any takers?" I offered to head over to the Pancake Palace, a local, 24/7 breakfast eatery just down the road.

"Try and stop me, Master!" Tamara shouted, while still leaking cum (as was Connie)...making the others laugh.

My only response was a slap to her ass, and her immediate yelp, followed by the brazen moan. Once again, Tamara had proven that she loved nothing more than to serve and be disciplined. Well, she would get that in spades, wouldn't she?

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12