Help in the Shower

Story Info
Allison tends to her injured son.
1.4k words
4.17
220.2k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tchris106
Tchris106
41 Followers

I turned 18 the January of my senior year of high school and found that my focus was still on getting in to college and not so much into girls. Sure I liked them, and I liked looking at them, I even liked sneaking porn or magazines when I could; however, my attention beyond that was totally on education, sports, and getting in to college.

That all changed in May of my senior year. I was playing intramural flag football and during a game I took a smack to the head by another player's knee and it split my head and blood started to gush. I was escorted by some classmates to the school nurse and she had me sit down and she applied a pressure bandage to my head. She said I needed stitches so she called my home and in about thirty minutes my step mom, Allison, showed up to take me to the doctor for stitches and medication. She was ten years older than me at the time and while she wasn't the hottest woman out there she had ample breasts, a nice ass, and a decent figure. She was about 5'4" and probably around 140 or so, so not bad.

So she took me to the doctor and he applied five stitches and three staples, yep, I did a doozy on this one. He also prescribed some pain medications as the blood loss and impact caused a major headache. We left the office and headed home, I had blood dried on my shirt and parts of my neck still.

Once we got home I told Allison that I was tired and wanted to lay down but she said I needed to wash off the blood, get out of the now dirty tee shirt, and get the blood out of my hair. I headed to the bathroom and started the water and got undressed. As I got into the shower the warm water felt good and I started to try and wash the blood from my hair. I guess between being tired, having the meds, and the loss of blood I was a bit dizzy (found out later I actually had a concussion as well but back then they didn't really focus on that much). Being dizzy I slipped a bit and banged into the wall of the shower. Must have been a loud bang because Allison came into the bathroom asking if I was okay. I told her that I was but I had a hard time standing and I still had blood in my hair.

She said that she would stay in case I needed help and I tried to wash my hair again but when I closed my eyes I felt dizzy again and stopped. I told her that I was dizzy and she opened the curtain. She was wearing a terry cloth one piece that was a pair of shorts with a halter top connected to it and a string around her neck to hold the top up. As she looked at me she said I looked like a mess and that she'd help me with my hair and getting cleaned up.

Being that I was tired and all I agreed. I didn't want to keep smelling like blood and really wanted to get some sleep. I put my hands on the wall of the shower facing the faucet and Allison reached in from my left and started to massage my scalp, gingerly dancing around the wound. She assisted in rinsing my hair and I kept looking down at the faucet as she washed my hair and rinsed it. Grabbing the washcloth she started to soap it up and then started to wash the blood from my left shoulder and neck area. It felt good to be washed and I started to relax but focused on keeping my balance.

I looked over to her as she washed my chest and stomach and left arm. The curtain was open and the water was bouncing off me and onto her in little droplets. "You're getting wet, sorry," I said.

She smiled and said, "Its okay, you need to get cleaned, I can change and get new clothes. It's okay."

As she kept washing me I kept stealing glances at her top. The terry cloth clung to her breasts and left little to the imagination as her hard nipples strained against the fabric. Her hands moved across my back now and I felt the cloth on my ass cheeks. Her right hand was washing my ass and sliding into the crack with the cloth as her left hand stabilized her as she knelt on the side. It felt good as she washed me. I heard the cloth drop to the tub as I felt her soapy hand reach under and start to caress and lather my balls from behind. It felt so good, I didn't protest and stood with my legs a little further apart as she continued to wash and touch me; her left hand was on my left thigh and started to move.

I felt her right hand underneath rolling my balls in her fingers as her left hand moved to my now hardening cock. I moved a little and looked at her, "um" was all I could stammer. She looked up and smiled, "I need to clean everything so you can go to bed totally relaxed."

She started to stroke my now rock hard cock. I had never had a woman touch my cock before and it felt great, I was caught between arguing and letting her do it; she was my step mom after all.

As she was kneeling I heard her moving and looked as she knelt on both knees and removed the string from her top allowing her breasts to flop out, water continuing to dance off them. Her nipples were brown and nicely shaped and so hard. This made my cock twitch and jump again. She turned my hips towards her and I moved with her hands, I now placed my hands on the curtain rod for stability. She kept stroking my cock and then, without any warning it felt different and warmer. I looked down and my step mom had half my cock in her mouth, both her hands on my thighs as she bobbed her head up and down. I moaned and pushed a bit forward.

I wasn't sure what was going on. I mean, I KNEW what was happening but it seemed so surreal. I couldn't resist and allowed her to freely give me a blowjob there in the shower. I told her my legs felt like Jell-O and she pulled my cock out of her mouth, "that's good, that means you'll be all relaxed soon!"

Then she quickened her pace and used one of her hands to assist in stroking me. It hit me at once and I arched forward a bit more as I started to cum. She kept her mouth over my cock and I felt her take it deeper as she coaxed me on. I came with several ropes and then shuddered as the last drop was drained from my 18 year old cock.

She pulled her mouth off and stood up. She reached over and turned off the water and handed me a towel. She helped me out of the shower, he breasts still out and I couldn't help but look. "Get dried off and dressed so you can get to bed." she said as she walked out of the bathroom.

I dried off, dressed, and headed to the living room on my way to bed. She had changed into a new pair of shorts and a tee shirt as she handed me my medicine and a glass of water. She smiled and said, "You should be all relaxed and ready to get some rest!" It was as if nothing different had happened. I stammered "Um, in the shower..."

She cut me off by placing a finger on my lips, "Shhh, get some sleep. I know that was your first, but you need to be totally relaxed to get the best rest and recovery." I returned a smile and took the meds and drank the water.

As I lay down and pulled the blankets up in my bed I closed my eyes and pictured those breasts again and the image of her mouth on my hardness as I drifted off to sleep...

Tchris106
Tchris106
41 Followers