Help is at Hand Ch. 01

Story Info
Ron rescues a lady but the distress follows later.
11k words
4.32
100.6k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron Terrill was an ordinary sort of guy married with two children and had remained faithful to his wife for the seven years they had been married, but if truth be know their sex life had become a bit stale. It had all begun just after the birth of their second child. Helen his wife had been caught almost as soon as she could after the birth of Simon their first born. She had justifiably been less enthusiastic about sex and insisted that he wore a condom whenever they had sex. Ron hated the bloody things and consequently made love to Helen less and less. He worked hard to provide for the children and Helen. But as an outlet for his lack of sex Ron turned his attentions to off road sporting and he had indulged himself and brought a diesel Land Rover Defender which he used off road when ever he had the opportunity.

It was a typical Saturday, Ron was out in his Defender and as forecast the rain was coming down in torrents, Ron was on his way to one of his favourite off road spots in the forestry nearby when he turned round a bend and was confronted with a dip in the road which usually flooded in heavy rain. It was no hazard to Ron but out in the middle of the flood with water up to the bonnet was a Ford Fiesta and sitting inside was a woman who understandably looked completely lost. Ron checked the snorkel, he had recently had fitted to his Defender for just such events, before venturing into the flood; he pulled up beside the stranded vehicle and wound down his window.

"Can I help?" he asked.

The look of sheer relief showed on the woman's face who Ron had to say looked vaguely familiar but he could have been mistaken.

"Oh I would be so grateful. I was in a hurry and had no idea the water would be so deep. I was on my way to see Geoff, my husband, in hospital and I stupidly ignored the flood signs."

"I think we are both going to get wet but I'll tow you out." Ron said casually

"Don't worry about me." the stranger said, "I'm soaked already. I tried to get out and the car is half full of water."

Ron opened the door and the cold water flooded around his legs. He stepped out and the water came up almost to his waist. He took out the tow rope and went to the back of the Fiesta and clipped the hook, fitting of the tow rope, through one of the lugs under the bumper bar, in so doing he was now soaked through to the skin.

Ron attached the rope to the lug under the front of the Land Rover Bumper and reversed out of the deep water pulling the Ford clear of the water as he did so. The woman inside opened the door, the trapped water cascaded out and she stepped out. Her clothes were a mess she was wet up to her breasts and she shivered with cold.

"Thank you I'm sure I would have been there most of the day. I don't usually use this country lane but it is a short cut to Geoff's hospital. By the way I should introduce myself I'm Kathy Shaw."

I'm pleased to meet you, Kathy Shaw, my name is Ron Terrill. I only wish we could have met in different circumstances but I'll help you in any way I can."

Ron knew he could not leave her there and asked,

"Where do you live Kathy I'll tow you home you need to get out of those wet clothes before you catch your death of cold."

When Kathy told him where she lived, Ron was surprised to find she lived fairly close to his own home.

"I live quite close and I will need to get back to change myself. I'll just change the tow strap to the front of your car and I'll tow you back to your house if you want me to. Have you ever been towed before?"

"Oh yes, before I was married I had an old banger which used to break down often."

Ron quickly rearranged the tow rope and set off back the way he had come.

The house was only a couple of streets away from his own home and Ron pulled up just past the entrance to Kathy's drive. He got out and released the tow strap and pushed the car onto the drive.

"When I'm dry I'll get the engine dried out for you, but the inside will take quite a while and you might want to get your insurance to get the inside refurbished. Water has a habit of smelling once the carpets and seats get wet." Ron said.

"I can't send you home in that state, your wife will be furious with me if I did. You had better come inside and dry yourself off. I think you are about the same size as Geoff and I'm sure he won't mind you borrowing some of his clothes under the circumstances."

Ron, who was feeling the chill, followed her inside.

"Put the kettle on whilst I go up and find you some clothes. We could both do with a hot drink I'm sure."

Whilst Ron went into the kitchen Kathy went upstairs and stripped off her wet things putting on her robe intending to shower when she had had coffee. She went to the wardrobe and selected a shirt and a pair of pants and some underwear from Geoff's drawer. Then she went downstairs where Ron stood shivering; sipping his mug of hot coffee. Kathy handed him the clothes and a towel.

"The quicker you are out of those wet things the better." she said handing him a fluffy bath towel"

Ron looked around for somewhere to change. Kathy said,

"Oh don't worry just change where you are; I'll go up and shower whilst you dry yourself off and put on Geoff's clothes. I don't want to embarrass you in any way."

Kathy had to admit it was good having a man in the house for a change; Geoff, who had had an accident at work had been in hospital for more than a month and she had missed having him around not to mention the absence of sex in her life. Kathy went out of the kitchen and up stairs. Damn, she thought, the new shower gel is in the kitchen cupboard and she turned round and walked back down stairs. The kitchen door was open and Ron was standing naked rubbing his body with the towel. Kathy stood stock still. Ron had the biggest penis she had ever seen, even completely limp it was much bigger than Geoff's full erect. She felt herself go wet between her legs. God what was she thinking, she asked herself shocked at her own thoughts. She could not help but linger and take a second look before she turned and went back upstairs and she washed in the shower using a tablet of soap from the bath. She dried her hair and put on some clothes choosing her underwear carefully for some reason. When she got back down Ron was dressed in Geoff's clothes and she had been right, they fitted him well apart from the slight bulge where he had been so much bigger than Geoff. Kathy could not get the thought from her mind, she wondered just how big did it get when he was aroused?

Ron looked up from his second cup of coffee he looked more closely at the woman he had rescued; she stood about 5' 6'' and looked much as Helen had done when they were first married. She had a well proportioned body, narrow waist, slender hips and below the flared skirt were two of the shapeliest calves Ron had seen for a long time. But the best part of Kathy was her breasts they were considerably bigger than Helen's had been when she had been breast feeding. The white blouse had a v neck which showed Kathy's cleavage off to his eager eyes. The rich coloured auburn hair tending more towards red topped off her oval face, it was complimented with a smile that would pull ducks off the water. Ron could not suppress a feeling of need. He felt his penis twitch as she walked towards him.

"I rang the hospital and told them to tell Geoff I would not be able to get there today as I had drowned the car." Kathy said smiling at her own joke. How about you, what time will your wife be expecting you back?"

"When I'm out on Saturday, she never expects me back until late I go for miles through the forestry Roads." Ron replied.

Kathy knew he was looking at her breasts and she was enjoying the feeling it gave her. She poured herself another cup of coffee and bent forward deliberately showing Ron more of her cleavage. Ron on the other hand was almost drooling and he could feel his penis begin to harden.

"I'd better go and see if I can get your car dried out enough for you to drive it to the garage to get the inside dried out." Ron said.

"Oh that would be nice of you. I'll get us a bite of lunch when you've finished." Kathy said.

Her voice became surprisingly husky, as she saw the bulge in Ron's pants begin to grow. God I think he fancies me, she thought to herself, and she tried to shut the picture of him standing naked from her mind. Somehow she could still see it and her pussy seemed to grow wetter. Ron was glad to be outside, his penis had indeed grown, but thank god not to its full size. He had no idea if she had seen his bulge growing and he did not want her to get the wrong idea. But he thought of those huge breasts and wondered if there might be a possibility of him getting to have a better look at them. Putting the idea aside he got out his tools and began the task of drying out Kathy's car. The small suppressor he always kept in the back of his Landy would help blow the condensation from the plugs. Two hours later Kathy heard her car start up and it sounded as good as ever. She had rung the insurance company and they had told her to arrange with the local ford agent to take the car in and they would arrange for a hire car to be supplied whilst hers was being fixed.

Ron walked back into the kitchen where Kathy was preparing lunch for them both He immediately spotted that she had undone the top two buttons of her blouse revealing more of her heavenly treasures. Ron had always been a bit of a breast man and he felt the bulge begin to grow again as he walked past her into the scullery to wash the dirt off his hands. When he walked back into the kitchen Kathy said.

"There's a bottle of wine in the fridge, its Chardonnay, but there's red in the lounge if you prefer I am having white."

Ron was a red wine man so after opening the bottle in the fridge he walked through to the lounge and brought back a bottle of red. He opened it and could not help noticing how Kathy's eyes kept straying down to his growing bulge.

"The lunch will be a while; why don't we go and sit in the lounge and enjoy our drink whilst we are waiting." Kathy whispered,

Her eyes once again glancing down at Ron's steadily growing bulge her own arousal was growing and she could feel the wetness between her pussy lips. They sat drinking the wine and talking about nothing really, but Ron was fully aware that Kathy was now openly staring at his bulging crotch. He grew a little nervous, it had been years since he had been in the position of being alone with a very attractive woman who was looking at his hidden weapon with lust. He was uncertain how to take it forward.

"You seem to have something on your mind Kathy I have a feeling you want to tell me something, but as I am a stranger and you feel it would be somewhat improper to discuss it with me, am I right? It's just because I am a stranger that you should be able to confide in me. We do not have mutual friends so I would be unlikely to discuss your problem with anyone you know."

"I don't know. It's personal and I'm embarrassed." Kathy replied.

But as much as she tried she could not stop the blush rising up from her breasts to her cheeks and her pussy got wetter.

"I am a stranger, but be truthful we have got on well since we met, haven't we. I have helped with one problem this morning and I'm sure I can help with another; tell me and I'll see what I can do. Ron replied sincerely.

He knew he was on dangerous ground but the thought of having those breasts out in the open made his penis twitch and grow thicker. The bulge in his trousers, no, Ron thought, in Geoff's trousers, he corrected himself, grow even more. Kathy sat looking at the growing bulge, how could she tell Ron, almost a stranger, that she was so horny she could scream and here he was in her lounge drinking her husbands wine, wearing her husband's clothes, but her pussy was getting itchy. She took another gulp of wine to help her control her feelings

"I'm sorry Ron but it's just too personal. I would feel so embarrassed telling you about it." Kathy replied crossing and uncrossing her legs in an attempt to stop the irritating itch, which if truth was out, was growing in the same way that Ron's bulge was growing. She felt sorry for him he looked pretty uncomfortable down there.

It went silent and the silence seemed to open a chasm between them; Ron decided to push the matter further.

"Remember what I said earlier Kathy; I'll do whatever I can. There's no obligation. If you need to talk, think of me as a brother, I'm a great listener and I understand what you are going through."

"Oh yes Ron you seem to have made up your mind on that point; but you couldn't begin to understand what my problem is."

"Oh no, I'm aware your husband has been in hospital for some time and its not easy finding yourself alone. Suddenly finding the person you regard as a confidant as well as a lover suddenly taken out of your life and you must really miss him."

"No Ron I really should not be discussing this with you." Kathy whispered her voice betraying her need as she took another drink of wine which Ron had refilled.

"Kathy I'm only here to help; most married women miss their husband's attention, it's quite natural and I'm sure it is the same for men. So get your problem out into the open and get it off your chest. Ron said his eyes glancing down at the breasts in front of his eyes.

"I don't know Ron she whispered; the wine was making her feel quite heady.

Ron reached forward and gently rubbed his hand on her cheek before saying,

"Come on Kathy let it all out, you can't keep all that pent up energy to yourself something will have to give."

Kathy realised the wine was having an affect on her judgement and she was allowing Ron to get to her, she was getting very wet and her arousal was unmistakably growing stronger. She had been without manly firmness and understanding for too long. The sexual innuendo's in the way Ron was talking to her was making her vagina leak profusely. The gusset of her tiny panties was not designed to soak up what she was producing. What had made her put on her fanciest underwear set eluded her, perhaps she had involuntarily hoped Ron might come on to her. Here he was, a complete stranger wearing her husbands clothes, was getting her all worked up and she was at the stage where she could have screamed with frustration. But she knew the itch in her pussy was yearning to be fulfilled. She turned to tell Ron she had to check on the lunch, anything to change the subject, but as she turned Ron had moved closer to get a better look down her blouse and they touched. To Kathy it was like a bolt of lightening, an electric surge ran through her and she tilted her head; not wanting to miss the opportunity Ron involuntarily moved his head forward, their lips touched and they were kissing. Kathy could not help herself, her lips parted and Ron's tongue pushed into her mouth. Kathy was surprised by her own impulses, her heart was pounding and she broke out into a sweat as her arousal soared upwards. Seeming unable to resist Kathy felt herself kiss Ron back. Her brain kept telling her this was so wrong, but her body was on a different tack altogether. It was responding to a man's touch; her pheromones were mixing with Ron's and her need was great.

Kathy broke the kiss she tried one last time to resist.

"No Ron we mustn't. It's so wrong, we are both married, what about our partners?"

"Kathy I'm just trying to help you. You have a problem and I'm just trying to help. It's not as though its anything much we probably will never see each other again." Roy whispered hoarsely.

As he spoke softly his fingers traced down her neck and sent surges of pleasure through Kathy's body, she put up no resistance as Ron's fingers touched her breast through her blouse, she gave a soft moan as she lay back against the back of the couch breathing heavily trying hard to fathom out what she should do. She had never been in this kind of situation since she had been married. Ron's hands closed over her breast his palm rubbed over the nipple hidden from sight, but which responded swelling to a painful, tingling hardness. She felt herself blush from the guilt of letting another man fondle her breasts. The itch below grew and her hips moved arching up against the strangers thigh. She felt Ron change his position and she could feel his erection press against her thigh. The lips of her wet vagina swelled to a new level and her need grew in proportion.

Kathy did her best to stop her mind thinking about Ron's hard erection pressed against her thigh and her mind registered that he now had both of his hands rubbing her breasts bringing both nipples to a hardness and a new level of tingling pitch; she had not felt since Geoff had been in hospital.

"God no; we mustn't. I can't do this."

Kathy heard herself whisper, her face flushed with the effects of drinking more than half a bottle of wine on an empty stomach. But she did nothing to stop Ron when he casually unbuttoned her blouse exposing her breast encased in a bra that was designed to show more than hide any of her huge breasts. Ron had gone this far and he had to see more of them and he reached behind her, easing her forward slightly, so that he could get at the hooks; suddenly her bra dropped forward and Kathy's beautiful breasts came into view. They were milky white with a darker shade of pinky brown areola surrounding the pink nipples, which were standing out like school erasers. Kathy gave a groan as she brought her hands up in an attempt to hide her treasures from Ron's eager eyes.

Kathy was too slow and Ron's mouth closed over one of the tingling nipples and sucked it between his lips. Kathy's hand meant to cover her breasts, but instead they just went to the back of Ron's head and pulled him down feeling his lips suck at her breast like an infant feeding as he move from one breast to the other. Kathy could do nothing but moan softly feeling the sheer pleasure as the excitement from her breasts was transferred down to her pussy, making the gusset of her panties already wet, become even wetter.

"Oh, no don't, please don't. Kathy whimpered, the need in her pussy growing stronger by the second.

The pouting lips of her needy pussy welled up making her feel so sticky, what Ron was doing to her sensitive nipples was driving her to delirium. Kathy knew she was near the point of no return, she was just about to push him away when she felt his hand under her skirt moving up towards the itch between her thighs. His hand was suddenly rubbing her pussy through her soaking wet panties. She felt herself push her hips up pressing the swollen lips of her pussy up against his palm as it rode over and between her pouting swollen flesh. She gave a soft moan of surrender as she widened her legs in submission.

"No don't, we can't, you mustn't, Oooh!" she moaned softly giving away the height of her arousal.

"Let me just bring you off Kathy; you will feel so much better." Roy growled softly.

Kathy was already feeling better. Her body was practically crying out with the need to have an orgasm. Maybe if she permitted him to just rub her pussy and bring her to climax she would be able to think straight. Her hormones were completely out of control as her hips moved up and down with a mind of their own. Kathy thought to herself trying to put some semblance of order into the way things were progressing. He was only feeling her through her panties; it was not as if she were having intercourse, she was sure Geoff would understand. Her need was so great. It wasn't so serious. It really wasn't cheating, or so the frantically horny Kathy continued to tell herself. Ron's hand was doing wonders for her and she was feeling so deliciously excited as her hips rose and fell in her eagerness to achieve that illusive climax. Ron encouraged by her lack of restraint continued to rub her through her panties the heat and the amount of juices she was producing led him to believe she had not even tried to bring herself off whilst Geoff had been away. Her pussy was pulsating with desire as he continued to suck eagerly at her sensitive nipples. Ron felt her movements become more desperate until with a cry of,