Help Me, I'm Horny Ch. 02

Story Info
Eemli reveals herself to Viki.
1.3k words
4.37
12.8k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Eemli. I live on a different planet than Viki. Our worlds are extremely different, but I have a feeling Viki is from mine and doesn't know it. Here is the evidence that supports my theory:

1: Her hair isn't an Earth human's red. It's vibrant, almost glowing. On someone of her beautiful black complexion on Earth, even a "normal" red is extremely rare.

2: Her ears are slightly pointed. She looks like a sexy little pixie at all times. If my suspicions are correct, they will get pointier as she gets older, but our worlds will be in total fellowship by then, so she won't be considered strange.

3: Her libido is insatiable-she is always horny. Her body is extremely sensitive, and when she comes, she doesn't know this, but her eyes glow.

I truly believe that she is an Aphriti, a race from my world who live in their own large community. They have to. Their pheromones are so strong, the other races are instantly aroused by their scent and can harm them if in a crowded location. Sex stampede? Tempting, but no thanks. The Aphriti spend most of their days having sex with each other whenever the need hits. They're a very close-knit race, so neighbors, friends, and family are all lovers. There are no strangers among them, and sub-races like mine are always welcome.

Oh, right, about me. I'm a little taller than Viki with a tight body, wide hips, and 36 D breasts. I'm a futanari from the Azmin race. As a futa sub-race, I have both sex organs. My girl cock stands, or hangs, proudly at seven and a half inches. I have a hefty set of balls-the Azmin race is all female, and those of us with a cock can and do impregnate the others and each other-and tucked just behind them is my ever-needy pussy.

Viki and I almost look alike. My skin is more tan than brown, but my hair is also red, though it flows straight down my back like my mom's vibrant blue hair does. My ears point just like Viki's, and my eyes are just as golden.

Azmini are the science wizards on my planet. They create every machine, computer, simulator, etcetera, known to the races, as well as biotech, genetically engineered plants, devices, and habitats as needed or desired.

Last night, I used my outcomes generator again to make sure Viki would still have the house to herself, a great present for my 18th birthday. And then, I used my subliminal messaging system to get a message to Viki:

HELP ME, I'M HORNY.

And it's so true. Ever since I became a teenager, my libido has been off the charts. That's because my seed mom lovingly knocked up an Aphriti, so I am half Azmini, half Aphriti. My birth mom, my amma, said she came multiple times when she birthed me. What a welcome, right? As a futanari and an Aphriti, not a day goes by that I don't need to cum less than three times.

Having watched Viki since her 18th birthday, I've been able to map her body and her mind, see what makes her tick. She loves reading porn. Watching her squirm and play with her nipples for chapters at a time gets me so hard. Sometimes I don't even need to touch myself to cum, not when I watch her cum, often silently in the middle of the night so she doesn't wake up her family. Her O face is so hot.

After I sent her my first message, I sent a message with my pulser hypnosis program: the first part projects a light and color pattern that resembles a pussy rolling like the waves of an orgasm. The code hidden in the colors is what triggered Viki's need to sleep. She sleep walked to her bed, and as she slept, the next part emitted a low tone to her. The tone is actually a slowed down version of my voice while I was in the middle of being fucked silly by my favorite biotech: the breeder plant.

Another thing I love about Viki: her favorite erotic story is about a plant.

So, by the time Viki woke up, my sex sounds were embedded deep in her brain and made her hornier than she had ever felt before. The image of her soaked panties and hard nipples have me dripping with need. When she came in the shower and I finally got to hear her melodic voice scream out, I almost blew my load, but I have a cock ring tightly holding the base of my shaft. I'm saving my cum up for her.

My cock is rock hard and purple, offering up drops of pre as I watch Viki finish breakfast. Already her nipples are tenting her tee again. She is blushing, breathing deep, and wondering why she is so horny right now. Her hand slides into her panties, and she throws her curly red head back and sighs. She scoots away from the table, places her feet along the edge, and grinds her hips into her fingers. Her other hand squeezes one of her D-cup breasts, and she coos. Ah, her voice!

I massage my balls gently. It's torture not being able to cum yet, but I love it. I rub one of my own puffy nipples and squeeze my breast. My pussy throbs and leaks like a fountain. I press a button in front of me, and my chair molds itself to answer my call. A small hill grows beneath me, pokes me, grows some more, and slides into my soaked hole. I press a second button, and I moan loud as the chair dildo creates an earthquake in my pussy. Lightning bolts of pleasure run through my entire body. I cover my mouth to muffle myself-I don't want to arouse my amma right now, somewhere tending the biotech gardens close by. My cock strains against the ring. The pain makes my pussy tighten and release, tighten and release, building up to something so glorious I can't stand the wait. My eyes roll back as I bite my lip, and I squeal as I shake with the intense vibrations battering my pussy.

I press a third button, and the screen in front of me shifts so that Viki is front and center, facing me, finger-fucking herself close to cumming again.

I pull the microphone sitting at my keyboard to my mouth with a trembling hand. "H-h-help me." My voice comes out in rough, breathy pants.

Viki jumps and opens her eyes. "Who's there?" she asks.

"Ungh," I can't answer. My pussy is tightening, tightening. I reach for the button to stop the chair dildo, but then I ball my hand into a fist to stop myself. Instead, I push the lever that makes a holographic image of me visible to Viki.

Her eyes widen, and her hand freezes in her panties. She sees me, all of me, my rock hard cock, my balls full of seed, my pussy dripping all over the chair dildo as it's about to send me over the edge.

"H-h-help me. I'm s-s-so hor-hor-OH! AH! AH!" I'm cumming. My whole body shakes and jerks. My head flies back as I cry out roughly.

"Oh my God," Viki says quietly. "I know that voice. It's you."

I'm too busy screaming to answer. My ass bounces up and down on the dildo, and my pussy squirts all over the seat. I clamp a hand over my mouth, my hips still bucking uncontrollably as the dildo shakes me into submission.

I have to stop. My cock hurts so bad. I slam my hand down on the button to turn off the chair, and it stops immediately, shrinking back down into place as I sit slumped over my keys, panting and crying from ecstasy. My knees are shaking, and my cock is dribbling pre, begging to be released. The head is an angry red.

I take a few deep breaths, pet my sore pussy, and sit back exhausted as Viki says the best thing ever:

"How do I get to you?"