Help Me, I'm Horny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eemli pulls back and kisses the tears from my cheeks. I cup her face and kiss her on the lips. She kisses back, hard and hungrily. We suck on each other's lips, and if Eemli's moans are any indication, her arousal is rising just as mine is. I trace her lips with my tongue. She opens her mouth to invite me in, and we kiss harder, deeper. We lay down and press into each other. Her cock is getting hard against my thigh, sparking my clit to throb in response. Eemli breaks away to untie my robe as she kisses my neck, then my collarbone. She opens my robe and takes one of my nipples into her mouth. I moan as her tongue flicks it over and over. She sucks it as she pulls back, letting it pop out of her mouth before she kisses down my ribs, my quivering stomach. I comb through her hair with my fingers and grip lightly as she finds my mound and kisses me there. My pussy is dripping with anticipation.

"If you're going where I think you are, I need to return the favor," I say deep in my throat.

Eemli looks up and giggles. She sits up and swivels around. I scoot down so her hips meet my face. Pushing her robe back, I see she is now completely hard. Her pretty cock throbs, and a drop of pre pearls at the tip. Eemli takes my top thigh and pushes it up as she kisses my clit. I gasp and throw my head back. Jolts of pleasure roll between my legs as she sucks and licks my swollen nub. I take her cock in my hand and stroke it slowly. She moans against my pussy and pulls on my clit the same way she did my nipple, sucking as she pulls away until it pops from her mouth. I am soaked now, and as she kisses my pussy lips, I greedily take her cock head into my mouth and start to suck. She grunts then, and her hips shake. I tongue her cockhead all around and lick up her slit.

"Viki, fuck," she gasps.

Her hips thrust, but she pulls back. I hold her hips in place as I take more of her hard dick into my mouth. I drag my tongue down her shaft and keep going until her cockhead pokes my throat. I gag a little, but then I take a breath, relax my throat and swallow as I pull her in deeper.

"Uhhhhh," she moans, her body trembling. "Viki, oh my God."

I find a steady rhythm to fuck my throat with her cockhead as I fondle her balls, plump and full of seed again. I can't wait to have her dick back inside of my pussy again. But her tongue will do for now. She licks around my dripping hole and pushes her tongue inside. I squeal around her dick and tug on her sac. She slurps and sucks me with deep moans off her own. Her hot breath on my pussy makes me squirm as she pumps her tongue in and out me. I push her sac up and crawl two of my fingers past it to find her pussy, warm and wet itself. She squeals then and thrusts her cock harder in my mouth. I gag but find my rhythm again as I slip my fingers into her wet canal. She is tight and slippery. I rub her walls as I suck her shaft and swallow her cockhead.

"Viki," she whispers, taking my clit back into her mouth and sucking hard as she moans.

I moan, too, my skin tingling all over and my pussy flowing with juices.

"Viki, if you keep...unh," she pants as her hips pump slowly into my face. "I think I'm gonna..."

I bob my head faster and harder and start finger fucking her pussy like a piston. Her moans get louder and rougher, and her hips go rigid.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuh!"

I pull up on her dick so I can taste her cum as it bursts from the head. It hits my tongue and the back of my throat as she fucks my mouth. I moan as I swallow each shot, and I don't let up on her pussy, with good reward. Eemli screams as her pussy tries to swallow my fingers. She cums hard, drenching my hand and her thighs. Her head falls heavily onto my bottom thigh, and she pants hard against my pussy. Every few breaths, she Frenches my clit. I whimper, and my hips squirm. My stomach is full of her cum, but she's still hard as a rock. I'm aching for her to fuck me now.

"I need you inside me," I breathe.

Eemli

My pussy is still twitching with aftershocks from how hard Viki just made me cum, but my cock hasn't gone down much if at all. So, when she says that, I almost blow my load again. She makes me so hot, I can't stand it.

I sit up and start shifting around on the bed. "Turn over."

Viki bites her lip and rolls onto her stomach. I pull her robe from her and toss it aside as I kneel behind her, pull her lower half up until she is on her knees. I press her back lightly so she arches it, raising her ass so I get a glorious shot of her drenched pussy. I stroke her wet lips, and she bucks back into my hand with a squeal. I use her juices to lube my cock. A surge of pre shoots out onto her ass, and I know I won't be able to wait any longer. I line up with her hole and shove my cock in. Viki throws her head back and cries out. I thrust into her hard and fast right out the gate. Her hot, velvety pussy massages my shaft as she pushes back into my hips. Our voices swirl around each other, rough and breathy. My body is on fire with arousal for Viki. I keep pumping into her as I stroke up her body and press my breasts into her back. I find her swollen breasts and squeeze them, roll her nipples between my fingers.

"Oh God, Eemli, yes," she groans. Her hands squeeze my pillow as she squeals again. "Yeeees. Fuck, that feels so good!" She rolls her hips so her pussy rolls around my cock.

I throw my own head back and moan long and hard. "You're so amazing, Viki," I pant. I kiss between her shoulders and rest my cheek on her back, enjoying the sound of my balls slapping against her ass. "Mm. You're so tight. I love it."

"I want to see you," she says. "When we cum, I want to see you."

My cock gets even harder as she begs. I sit up and pull out fast, squeezing the base of my dick to hold it back from cumming on the spot. My pussy is dripping and aching to cum again, too. Viki rolls onto her back and pulls at my waist with her feet. I hover over her, kissing her face and neck as I plunge back into her pussy. She screams in pleasure then, her back arching. I pull one of her breasts into my mouth and suck on it hungrily as I pick my fast pumping back up. Viki's voice is rough as she moans. She wraps her legs around me and meets me thrust for thrust. I lie against her, mashing our breasts together, and plunge my tongue into her mouth. Sweat makes our bodies slide against each other as we kiss and fuck. We'll definitely need another bath after this.

Waves of pleasure tickle me all over, and my pussy clenches, gradually tightening with each thrust. My cock responds and throbs inside of Viki. Her legs tighten around me as her pussy grips my cock, and she bites her lip.

"Eemli, I'm gonna cum," she whispers harshly. "I'm gonna cum." Her mouth opens as she sucks in a breath. Her eyes flicker to life and start to glow.

The haze comes over my eyes. My belly, balls, and pussy tighten, and my scalp tingles. "Me too," I breathe. I take her hands in mine, pin them over her head, and thrust into her faster.

We lock eyes, and my brain cums with harsh, wild shocks through my head and down my spine. Viki squeezes out a moan as the same happens to her. Her voice is so hot, it pushes me over the edge. My pussy goes berserk, and I'm breathless as my cock bursts with my next thrust. Viki's body goes rigid, and her pussy tries to crush me until it crumbles over and over. She cries out and thrashes beneath me as I pump my cum into her again and again. My own body goes rigid as her pussy milks my cock, and I scream as I cum again.

"You're filling me up," Viki pants, rolling her hips and driving me crazy. "Fuck Eemli, you're filling me up." Her pussy tightens more, and she arches her back until her head is upside down, looking at our hands. "Gaaaah, yes!" Her pussy squeezes every drop from me as she cums again.

Viki

I am so full of Eemli's cum, I can't think straight. I'm staring at our hands locked together above my head. My body is so bent and rigid with pleasure. The waves rolling through my pussy and from my brain feel so good, I almost never want them to end. Eemli's collapses on top of me, making me fall back down. She kisses my neck as I grunt. I hold her tight to me as my body keeps twitching beneath her.

When my pussy finally calms down, her dick slides out of me, soft and spent. We both pant and moan, touching each other with light, loving strokes of our fingers. She lifts her head so she can kiss me again. I kiss back with an exhausted moan. We lock eyes, still glowing, and sending more orgasmic shocks of pleasure through us as we keep kissing. Our bodies writhe in mindless pleasure with the feeling, and we keep at it until our eyes finally calm down, too, their glow disappearing and allowing us to fully rest. Eemli rolls off of me with a pleased sigh. I take her hand in mine and kiss it. She turns her head to look at me, and we smile at each other.

"I can't get enough of you," I tell her.

"Same," she says and kisses my hand.

"I think I want to stay with you."

Eemli's eyes shine, and she nods. "We can arrange that."


12