Help Me Lose My Mind - The White Velvet Remix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it interest you?"

"A little." Amongst other things. "Haven't really delved into that scene, just some spanking when things got a little rough."

"I don't know whether to be a little jealous or really turned on," he said, laughing as he closed the lights; casting the room in a warm, luminous glow.

"'...The green-eyed monster which doth mock The meat it feeds on'."

"Don't think I've ever had a girl quote Shakespeare right before getting into bed with me."

"Re-reading the classics." I shrugged and reached out to gently run my hands down his chest. "It was one of the more recent ones."

"Don't get me wrong, I loved it." A soft smile settled on his lips as he slid his fingers down my neck and over the first button, his eyes never leaving mine. "I also absolutely loved watching you walk around in my shirt."

"I'll be sure to wear it again next time I'm over," I said, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head.

Yep, definitely missed that dark stare and gorgeous smile. "I'll hold you to it, sweetheart."

A trumpet played low through the speakers as I leaned in to his kiss. His hands slowly unbuttoned and pulled the shirt hanging loosely on my body, dropping it onto the floor and immediately threading his fingers through my tousled hair. Fuck I missed this. I missed him. A lot. Was I really going to admit that a real relationship could transpire with a guy I hooked up with at a house party? With every hungry kiss. With every desperate touch. With every rough moan and sweet sigh moving between our lips, the more I was totally okay with admitting that.

I bit my swollen lip when he pulled away, wanting to feel more of that kiss on every inch of me. His ragged breathing and rough hands ran up my sides, searing into my skin and mind, and causing me to shiver at the raw emotion that coursed through my heated body. Needing more of him, I leaned up and kissed him, my hands grabbing the waistband of his pajama bottoms. "These need to go."

He hummed in agreement, helping to take them off along with my panties, and threw them onto the chair. My arms and legs instantly wrapped around him as he picked me up and laid me in the middle of the bed, feeling as if I was on a cloud when I sunk into the massive pile of soft pillows. He pushed the covers down a bit, and I watched as he climbed into the bed, situating himself between my spread legs; a small smile on both our lips as we leaned into to continue our fervent kiss.

Fingers traced down my thigh to the crook of my knee and he spread my legs further apart; the cool air hitting against my already wet pussy. My eyes closed slightly and I laid back against the pillows, watching him bend down to slowly run his rough tongue over my clit, shivers wracking my body with every slow, teasing caress. I couldn't breath. Every breath, every suck of his lips, and every stroke of his tongue sent shocks of pleasure throughout my body. I slid my fingers through his hair, watching him slip two of his fingers inside me and went back to softly sucking on my clit.

Cars driving by and a distant honk of a horn as he curled his fingers upwards were muted by the loud moans I let out, my other hand moving to play with my breasts, feeling the all too familiar feeling of pleasure pooling deep inside me. "Oh my...fuck, baby. I'm gonna cum." My orgasm crashed over my body as I uttered those words, hips rolling and fingers grabbing onto his hair as I convulsed all around him. Jeez I think I could've cum again watching him slowly lick his fingers clean of my juices. And that damn smirk was actually gonna kill me one day.

Not even giving him time to think, I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. Goosebumps formed all over my sensitive skin and I giggled, unable to contain my nervous excitement. That night I fell to him, caught up in the web of lust he spun around me. Tonight, this wasn't for me. This was to show him how much I've missed him, how much I've thought about him these past two weeks. I kissed the crook of his neck, dragged my lips over his collarbone and down his chest, and stopped to run my tongue over his nipple. This was to show him that while I was still anxious about love and relationships, I was still willing to try. Because it was him.

"You're thinking about it?"

"What?" He groaned when I softly bit the other nipple and continued my trek down his toned abs. A large grin spread across my lips, glad to know I was able to throw him off at least a little for a change.

"Me tied up," my tongue traced over every sharp line and felt his fingers thread through my hair. "Tied to your bed. My body writhing all over these soft sheets as you tease and torture me until you're completely satisfied, and I'm a withering mess of pent-up sexual frustration."

Pain shot through my scalp when he grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled; dark, hooded eyes staring straight into mine. I could really get used to this.

I licked my lips, staring back at him behind dark eyelashes. "I am too. Never thought I'd be really into it, but...yeah. I want it with you."

"Let's," he let out a long sigh and closed his eyes. "Let's talk about this tomorrow. If we're going to have this conversation, I want to be relatively coherent for it. It's hard to concentrate right now when all I want to do is fuck you, and you're not helping the situation."

I sweetly smiled. "I don't know what you mean. I thought I was doing a good job of helping you with your problem."

"Uh huh," he said, a low chuckle slipping from him as he leaned back into the pillows. His grip loosened a little around my hair, and softly combed his fingers through the silky strands; a moan falling from his lips when my tongue slowly slid up the base of his cock.

The loose grip on my hair became even tighter as I circled my tongue around the head, feeling like he was about to rip it out. Tell me how I found that so incredibly hot? "Shit yes, sweetheart. Like that."

"Did you think about it at all during the last two weeks?"

He sighed, my tongue sliding down over the tip, slowly sucking as my hand played with his balls. "A few times."

"Only a few?"

"Maybe a little more than a few."

My lips slid down his hard cock and slowly bobbed my head, tongue running along the underside with every teasing stroke. His fingers in my hair, the strong scent of him all around me, and those groans flowing from his mouth. All of it provoked me to keep going. "What did you think about?" I asked, licking the small bead of pre-cum forming.

"Fuck, a lot of things."

"Tell me," my hand grabbing the base of his cock, slowly stroking as I looked down at the tongue softly licking his lips. "I'm a big girl, you won't scare me."

I could feel the low groan he let out when I ran my tongue over his balls. "Tie you up. Tease you. Spank you..."

"How, your hand or...ooh that belt you wore to the party. That sounds kinda hot."

"Sweetheart. I'm glad you're enthusiastic about all of this, but fuck I'm gonna cum if you keep talking like that while you're blowing me."

"Kind of the point, baby."

"Not before I get inside you. I love what you're doing and all, but if you keep talking like that, I will grab you and fuck you into the mattress."

"Hand tight around my throat?"

Quicker than I could let out my next breath, he grabbed my sides and went to push me on the bed, but was stopped when I put my hands up to his chest.

My laugh traveled over the large room. "Ok ok, wait. I wanna ride you."

A small grin settled on his lips as he laid back against the pillows and watched me climb over him. Grabbing onto the base of his cock, I let out a long moan when I slowly dragged the swollen head over my wet mound, teasing it over my hard clit; a shiver wracking my body at the intense sensations. "Almost forgot how amazing you felt."

"Same here, sweetheart," he said, a groan reverberating throughout his body when I gently slid down the length of him. His hands caressed up my sides and massaged my breasts, thumbs circling over my erect nipples. Moans turned to whimpers, groans into a string of flowery, filthy words only uttered in the heat of passion. He felt so full inside me, growing even harder than I thought he would.

We both caught our breath in between featherlight touches, and when I felt ready to move, I gently rolled my hips and leaned down to kiss him. Pleasure shot through my body as our tongues and hips met; moans and breathy sighs mingling together between our connected lips. I never wanted this to end. As much as wasn't ready to admit I was truly in love just yet, I knew after tonight that I wouldn't be able to leave, especially not for two weeks. They say 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. For me at this moment, truer words were never spoken.

"Oh fuck yes, baby. Please."

The tip of his nose dragged down the column of my neck, teasing breaths intertwined with hard nips of his teeth over my delicate skin, surely leaving some kind of mark tomorrow. I grabbed onto the headboard behind me, bouncing faster onto his cock; thighs trembling with every hard thrust downwards. His lips wrapped around a hardened nipple and circled his tongue before biting down and sucking softly, repeating the process to the other one. Fingertips dug deep into my hips only enhanced the overwhelming pleasure we both seeked out.

"Spank me," I cried out, surprising even myself. "Please."

The sound of multiple hard smacks echoed over both the soft jazz melody and my whimpering moans. I wanted more. I wanted the cheeks of my ass to burn, flushed the same color as the rest of my skin from the smoldering blood flowing at breakneck speed. Tingling more than my beautifully bruised and kiss swollen lips; marks of ravenous teeth scattered all over them. Every hard slap had me crazy for more, desperate to figure out what else he had in store for me.

A few more hard thrusts and we both came in an explosion of shivers and stars, crashing as lips and tongues and teeth collided; slow rolls of our hips searching for every drop of intense pleasure left in our lust-addled bodies. We laid there in silence, hands slowly memorizing every inch of skin as we tried desperate to hold onto every single second before sleep fell over both of us.

~~~~~

My head hurt. Fuck, I hate mornings.

I moved to rub my eyes and remembered where I was, who I was with, and suddenly my hatred of mornings evaporated quicker than the cool morning dew formed on the large bedroom windows.

"Morning," I said, curling into him even more as I felt him waking up.

His lips kissed my temple, moaning when my thigh rested comfortably in between his legs. "Good morning, sweetheart."

Wow, ok his voice could not be that hot this early in the morning. The low moan, raspiness in his voice, and that endearing name made it difficult to think straight. How can three little words turn my brain into utter mush.

"Sorry, kind of not a morning person."

"I remember that from the last time," he said, a low chuckle teasing my ear. "It's ok. We didn't get to sleep much."

"It'll get better soon. What time is it anyway?"

He looked over my shoulder at the clock. "6:26am."

I groaned. "No one should be up this early."

Laughing at my fake agony, he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist and pulled me into him, calming kisses placed all down my neck. The morning sun peeked through the closed curtains while birds chirped happily away in the cool morning air. Candles long burnt out have lost their scent, but I could still remember the spicy sweet smell as I stared back at them, willing myself back to sleep.

"I want to make this work with you," I said, not really sure why I wanted to have a serious conversation before I even had my first cup of coffee. Because that sounded like a great idea. "But the thought of a completely monogamous relationship right now doesn't really appeal to me."

I knew he was listening, even if I couldn't actually see his face, so I took a deep breath and continued on. "I'm bi. I love girls just as much as guys. I'm young, absolutely love sex and want to explore the beauty that it is. It may include other people, or maybe just myself, but exploring all of it with you really does turns me on. I won't force you, and I'll understand if you don't..."

"The thought of you with another girl, or playing with yourself for my viewing pleasure, or a whole host of other sexual activities. I can't even begin to explain how much that turns me on.

"I'm not saying I won't ever want to settle down, but for now, I just want to explore."

"And I'm willing to go along for the ride. We'll discuss the serious stuff when we get to that point."

"You really would like to see me with another girl?"

"Don't all guys have some sort of a threesome fantasy? Or at the very least watching two girls together?"

"Yeah I guess you're right. Have you been with another guy?"

"Does that turn you on?"

I laughed. "Ok, are we really playing twenty questions at 6:30 in the morning?"

"I'm game if you are," he said, feeling the grin as he moved my hair to the side and gently kissed right at the back of my neck.

I turned around to face him, placing a chaste kiss on his lips. "I think at some point we need to get up, but that does sound appealing. I'm not drinking though."

"I don't need to get you drunk to get you in my bed, sweetheart."

I blurted out a giggle, laughing even harder at his sad attempt at looking hurt.

"Ok, it wasn't that cheesy. Was it?"

"No no...well okay maybe a little." I covered my mouth in an attempt to stop laughing. "It's fine, I won't tell anyone. But...sweetheart."

"You like it?"

"Yeah," I said, nodded as I curled up into him and closed my eyes. "Has a nice ring to it."

"Good. You're going to be hearing it a lot from now on."

I couldn't hold back the wide smile that settled on my lips. "Good."

12