Help Me Lose My Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled as his thumb ran over my soaked panties, grazing my swollen lips and my hard clit through them and making me shudder, grabbing one of the decorative pillows next to me and digging my nails into it so hard that I thought I'd ripped through the fabric. Not that I really cared at the moment. "You're so wet, sweetheart. All night you've been this wet?"

I nodded, wanting to cry out as his finger moved slowly up and down the length of my clothed slit, feeling my juices continuing to flow due to his ministrations, a little embarrassed by the heightened smell of my sex.

He turned my head and kissed me as his tongue danced with mine, his finger beginning to run circles slowly around my clit, causing me to moan loudly into his mouth. Pulling away from me and my wet panties, he lifted the finger to his mouth and slowly sucked on it, groaning and closing his eyes as he savored my taste. "I can not wait to lay you down and slowly eat your delicious little cunt, see you writhing in pleasure and feeling your sweet juices dripping onto my face and tongue. But for right now," He took my hand that was now digging into the couch cushion underneath me and laid it on top of the very hard bulge in his jeans, hissing as my hand instinctively began to rub it. "I've needed to fuck you pretty much the entire night. So let's go find a find a room and get you out of that, albeit, gorgeous dress."

My body sank back into the sofa and moaned at the loss of contact. Looking up at him, I saw his hand was stretched out towards me and that damn smirk was back on his face. Grinning slightly, I stood up from the sofa, fixing the skirt of my dress and brushed my body up against his as I walked over to the patio door. I turned my head back around to him and smiled, "Are you coming?"

Okay. If his face gave only one thing away...it's definitely that I was getting it for that one.

We walked through the still pretty packed party, some still dancing but most had taken space on one of the many seating areas, either as conversing groups or couples performing acts that should've been reserved for one of the bedrooms. The majority of them being at least somewhat buzzed or stoned. I noticed the same slow and sensual beat that was playing earlier was still going on, probably because someone repeated it, which suited me fine as the beat of the song fit perfectly with both the mood of the party right now and the sexual energy flowing between the two of us. His hand caressed my lower back and ass as he guided me upstairs to one of the open rooms.

"Is it okay for us to be in here?"

"Yeah, Lucas told me I could have it if I needed it."

Oh yeah that's his name. "To bring girls up here?"

My eyes widened and I realized my face could get brighter as he turned his head and grinned. Wow I really need to start controlling my mouth. "Jealous?"

"No..." I had nothing else after that.

He chuckled and closed the door behind him, the noise of the lock turning made my breath slightly hitch. Walking over to me, he slowly wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me, his tongue finding mine and slowly slipping over it in a sensual battle for dominance.

My hands slipped up underneath the fitted white v-neck, grazing my fingernails over his toned stomach and pulled away from our kiss, biting and tugging on his bottom lip. "Get this dress off now or we may have to find you some new clothes to wear home."

Pulling away with a smirk, I grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled it up over my head, leaving me in my black lace strapless corset, lace panties and my Jimmy Choo heels I saved up for as a graduation gift. His eyes slowly trailed up and down my body almost as if he was caressing me with just his gaze, which made me squirm a little, feeling the wetness still covering my panties.

Grabbing my arm, he pulled me back into him and kissed me hard. His hands undid the clasps of the corset and threw it onto the ground, moving his hands up over my body starting at my hips and working their way up to my swollen breasts, massaging them and caressing his thumbs over my hard nipples. I threw my head back and shuddered, moans mixing with the sensual beat drifting through the wireless speakers. "Fuck those moans are beautiful," He roughly said.

"Please..."

"Mmm please what, sweetheart?"

"Please fuck me. Fuck me like you said you would."

"Oh don't worry baby," He said as his hand slipped down my stomach and inside my wet panties, rubbing my hard clit as his other arm wraps around my waist, holding me as my knees buckled from the intense pleasure shooting through my body. "We will get to that."

My eyes teared up from a combination of the pleasure and the frustration of wanting to cum, more specifically with his hard cock buried deep inside of my throbbing pussy. His hand moved further down and I almost screamed when one of his fingers teasingly pushed inside of me, thrusting slowly, giving me just a small taste of what was to come. He let go of my waist and moved his hand up to my face, caressing my wet cheek with his thumb and staring at me with playful eyes. "Get up on the bed." The five best words I've ever heard. I went to take my shoes off when he ordered, "Leave them on. Just get on the bed, all fours."

Fuck his voice was hot. I climbed up to the middle of the bed, the soft duvet cushioning my knees as I spread my legs shoulder width apart, waiting for his next command. My blush came back full force when he pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it on the floor, his body looking even better than it felt. Lean muscle, toned in all the right places and that perfect 'V' that teased you and made you think of what sinful things could lie beneath. He toed off his boots and socks, then began to unbuckle the brown leather belt around his waist, the movement making me bite my lip not just in anticipation, but for something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Dropping the belt on the floor, he looked back up at me as his hands went to the button of his jeans, grinning at my intense stare on his hands as he undoes them. He pulled them down his toned legs and threw them along with his boxer briefs over to the pile of our clothes.

My eyes widened and I actually had to force my mouth closed so my tongue wouldn't fall out of my mouth. His cock was long, about eight inches without measuring, and thick around. I knew it would barely wrap around my hand if I was to hold it. My hand unconsciously went to my pussy, rubbing myself through my panties, desperate to get rid of the aching from my throbbing pussy.

He walked over to the bed, his cock bouncing slightly with a small amount of precum leaking from the tip. "Ah Ah, did I give you permission to touch yourself?"

"I can't take it anymore, I need you."

"So greedy," He mumbled as he climbed up onto the bed, moving behind me and roughly pulling my panties down to my knees. He grabbed my hair in his fist and pulled me up to him, his breath teasing my neck. My eyes closed as I moaned, loving the feeling of my hair being pulled by him. "I'll let it slide...tonight. But I will tame you, sweetheart. Be sure of that."

He let go of my hair and I fell back onto my hands, feeling him grab my hips roughly and line the tip of his cock to my dripping hole, slowly pushing in and making me groan some obscenities into the duvet. All of a sudden I felt his hand slap down on my ass, making me scream into my hand. "Don't hide your moans. I want to hear them."

"What if everyone..."

"No one will care, you saw downstairs. This is what people do at his parties. Get wasted and/or stoned, some will dance and some will get to know each other before they all hook up, then spend the rest of the night fucking. Give it another hour or so and you'll hear more than just your own moans."

He continued pushing his cock into my pussy, grunting and digging his fingers into my hips. His cock felt amazing inside of me, my eyes closing tightly as I let out a moan and dug my fingernails into the duvet, deciding to just let myself go and enjoy this mind blowing fuck. I mean I was having what probably will be the best fuck I'll ever have right now and I should savor it instead of worrying if people will hear me.

I felt him kneed my asscheeks and then the sting of another slap, causing me to moan louder and move my hips back into him. "Fuck baby you're so tight. You feel so good around me, keep pushing yourself onto me."

"Grab my hair," I begged.

He grabbed my hair and began rolling his hips into mine, both of our hips moving to the sensual beat as if we were grinding on the dancefloor. My mouth fell open as my moans became louder and more desperate, hearing his sexy grunts behind me as his hips moved faster, the sound of his balls slapping against my cunt and the seductive mix of his cologne and own unique scent had me almost delirious, feeling as if I was one of the party goers downstairs.

"Oh fuck, baby...are you close?"

"Oh yes," I screamed and fucked onto his cock faster, my hips rolling as my hand moved up to my breasts, massaging them in my hand. "Fuck please...harder."

"That's it," He whispered and slapped my ass again, making me buck my hips faster into him. His other hand moved down to my clit, slowly stroking the hard nub. "Come on baby cum for me."

A few more strokes later and I screamed and moaned louder than I ever thought I could, my whole body shaking uncontrollably and probably wouldn't have been able to hold myself up had it not been for him grabbing my hair.

I continued bucking my hips slowly, even though I was incredibly sensitive and every stroke sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body, I wanted him to make him cum. To feel his orgasm throughout my body just as mine went through his. I wanted to feel everything he gave me. Soon after I heard his loud grunts and groans, his hips moving erratically, right on the verge of reaching his orgasm. Squeezing my pussy as I fucked him harder, I felt another orgasm come on and lost myself in trying to find it.

"Fuck yes right there baby, come with me."

We both came in a writhing mess of moans and cum, vaguely hearing laughing and footsteps walking past our door. I gasped, trying to find my breath and felt him slowly let go of my hair. My head fell to the bed, shuddering as I felt him guide us to lie down on the bed, his arms wrapping around me and his cock still buried deep inside me as we savored this moment together, the sensual beat still playing softly in the background.

Our first time. Even though it wasn't all candles and roses, it was special to me. And while I still don't believe in the whole love at first sight nonsense...I will say, this was the first time I did feel truly loved.

12