Help Me, Sister

Story Info
Autistic sisters find help and love.
12.4k words
4.44
95.5k
82

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLissa
FaeLissa
74 Followers

CHAPTER ONE -- Initiation

Maolisa (pronounced mail-issa) paced the outer walk of the widow's watch slowly, amused to find such a thing here in the middle of a forest in the deep south. From here, high atop the out of place mansion, she could see miles across the multicolored sea of trees in all directions, and even the hole formed in it by the lake to the east. Her expectations of dull autumn colors had not been realized and she felt less homesick as she admired the reds, oranges, and golds of fall. That fall arrived later in the south than back home was not really important, as long as it arrived. She shivered as a cool breeze caressed her body through her thin dressing gown, smiling.

Aislin (pronounced ASH-lin) looked down at the water inches from where her little toes hung over the edge of the wooden dock. Her bright white feet contrasted sharply with the dark gray aged wood planks and momentarily drew her attention away from the cold water. She wiggled her toes, smirking at how childish they looked even with nail polish, then thought that maybe the nail polish was having an effect opposite what she intended. After the brief sidetrack, her mind returned to the task at hand: admiring the beauty of the lake. She'd always been partial to small lakes surrounded by forest, and it didn't much matter to her what part of the country it was in, as long as it was isolated.

Stepping back inside the cupola and out of the wind, Maolisa made her way down the narrow spiral stairs, her bare feet enjoying the feel of the cool, varnished steps. As she stepped into the huge but nearly empty master bedroom she caught sight of herself in the full length mirror attached to the closet door. She stopped and studied her reflection, smiling faintly at the way her white lace dressing gown made her light skin seem tanned. Opening the gown she turned side to side, assessing her 28-26-28 figure and frowning only slightly at the 28B chest size and the little round bum that kept her hips from being much bigger than her waist. She liked having a small chest and hips, but resented the comments about 'little girl' that it drew. Shrugging, moderately content with what she saw, she removed the gown and tossed it onto the queen-size bed before stepping through the connecting door to the spacious bathroom.

Taking a deep breath, shivering in anticipation, Aislin dove from the dock into the frigid lake, resisting the urge to scream as the icy water seemed to make every inch of her body sprout instant goose bumps. She swam out into the lake as far as she could while remaining underwater, then paused to tread water and catch her breath before doing a simple breath stroke to return to the dock. As she put her hands on the planks and pulled herself up she noticed, not for the first time, that her fingers had the same childish look as her toes and sighed in exasperation. Climbing up onto the old wood, she surveyed her naked body and came to the conclusion that she was never going to look like a woman, other than her long hair tickling her heels. She pulled at her nipples, almost grinning at how they stood firm and hard from the small russet circles of her areolas just from getting cold. Not that it was the only way to get them to stand up, but she blushed over her entire body when she thought of the other ways. She warmed her AA-cup breasts in her hands to try to get the aching nipples to relax, but found the touch caused more tension, not less.

The master bathroom featured a bathtub raised on clawed feet mounted on a small pedestal a few inches from the floor. A shower head attached to flexible tubing hung on the wall beside it within easy reach of someone sitting or standing in the water. On the opposite wall, under a large window flanked by two brass framed mirrors, a long counter with a recessed sink was illuminated by multiple wall lights as well as overhead spots. Maolisa grinned and shook her head slightly, thinking about how little use she was going to get out of the make-up counter (as the salesman had called it). The last time she had used make-up was on graduation day at the insistence of the master of ceremonies, who was convinced all girls wore lipstick, blush, and eyeliner all the time. She looked around for the toilet and eventually found it hidden in a small sub-room closed off by doors disguised as floor to ceiling mirrors. She paused to look down at her vulva, then caress it lightly as she thought there might be hair growing there at last, but discovered it was just a shadow and she was still as smooth as a kid. It seemed even the hormone treatment wasn't going to fix that.

The dock was not attached to any building or road, it seemed to merely grow from the tree-encrusted shore, but when Aislin reached the beginning (assuming the part furthest out in the water was the end) she found the narrow trail she had followed to find it. She was halfway back to the house, lost in the sensations of the trees and bushes caressing her body, before she recalled that she had been dressed when she left the house. She shrugged and smirked at the forest around her and decided she could go back to the dock for her clothes another time. She continued up the winding path, letting the forest tease her with gentle touches and light scraping on sensitive skin. There was no possibility of just pushing straight through to the house, at least, not while naked. Her one attempt at it had gotten her some very interesting as well as some very painful pokes.

The water in the tub was too hot to step in directly, so Maolisa took a moment to untie her auburn, nearly brown, hair and shake it loose, smiling at the way it seemed to float in slow motion when she shook her head. At five feet long it was only a couple of inches from dragging on the floor when not tied or braided. She preferred it loose, especially when naked, but it could be really annoying, particularly around open flames like campfires or gas stove tops. She only knew one other person whose hair could get as long, and knew it was for the same reason. Touching the water with the tip of a finger, she decided she had it cooled enough to tolerate, although still a smidgen too hot to be comfortable, and stepped in, figuring it would cool while she distracted herself before washing.

Approaching the house from the forest, Aislin noticed a set of stairs winding back and forth from the ground all the way to the top floor, with landings and doors on the two floors in between. Curiosity, one of her more interesting traits, compelled her to climb the stairs to find out where they led. The door at ground level opened into a hallway she didn't feel a need to explore, so she wiped the dirt off her bare feet, shivering at the touch, and climbed. The first floor up opened into the spacious kitchen, which surprised her as she hadn't noticed the door from the inside in the couple of days she'd been in the house. She shrugged and blamed her faulty memory, then climbed up to the next level. She knew it would be a surprise as she hadn't been to the second floor up since moving in and had no idea what was there. As the door swung wide she gasped, then made a sharp, schoolgirl squeal of pleasure at discovering a library that would be the envy of any 19th century gentleman's club.

Maolisa rested her head on the back of the tub for a moment, then used her toes to capture the chain to the plug and pulled on it, releasing the water and sighing softly as it swirled around her on its way out. Reaching up to the wall she pulled the shower head from the wall and turned on the faucet under it, making a tiny yelp as the first bit of water out was cold, then sighing again as it warmed. She rinsed the soapy suds from her body, then stood to make sure her hair was rinsed thoroughly as well, since leaving even a trace of soap in it made it clump up horribly. She looked down at her body, then at the settings on the shower head, then grinned before turning off the water, placing the head on the wall, and telling herself she needed to make time for experimenting.

Aislin stepped into the library and shivered in delight as her feet sank into the plush maroon carpet. She stood and wiggled her toes for a moment, then wandered slowly around the walls. Dark mahogany shelves stretched floor to ceiling covering most of the wall space on three sides. The fourth side was half filled with a brick fireplace flanked by inset glass fronted cabinets holding various decorative items. The bookshelves on the wall nearest Aislin were broken by large windows, but the shelves continued above and below them. The far wall shelves were interrupted only for a door, with the shelves extending across it over the top. Aislin's tummy fluttered at the sight of so many books to explore. She told herself to make time for the library, then stepped back outside and onto the staircase to continue to the last landing.

Finding a towel big enough to use for a small blanket hanging near the tub, Maolisa wrapped herself in it and wandered over to the make-up counter. She discovered her favorite comb had already been set beside the sink and started combing her hair, looking around as she did, seeing details she had missed on her first look. One thing she found was a door beside the mirrored door to the toilet. Pausing her combing, she reached for the knob, grabbing it just as it was turned and pulled from the other side. She screamed in shock and heard a mirroring scream in a similar voice.

The door at the top of the stairs had no window, and the landing didn't go far enough to the side to be able to look into the windows in the wall, so Aislin just grabbed the doorknob, turned and pulled. Seeing Maolisa standing there startled her and hearing the scream triggered her to scream as well.

Maolisa dropped her comb and towel, then started giggling. Aislin leaned against her and Maolisa wrapped her arms around her, hugging her and holding her up as the two of them laughed a lot harder and longer than the incident really called for. As they slowly caught their breath, Maolisa let go of Aislin and picked up her towel, wrapping it around herself, then retrieved her comb and resumed fixing her wet hair.

"Ash! What are you doing sneaking around outside my bathroom? And naked?" She kept her eyes on Aislin's face, knowing the girl was very sensitive about her body in spite of refusing the hormones that would fix what she claimed she didn't like.

Aislin continued to giggle, shrugging. "I went down to the dock and had to swim. It's COLD. I forgot my clothes when I came back, then I saw this staircase and wanted to see where it went." She grinned, "it went here." Aislin pushed past her sister and her mouth dropped open in awe, "Mail! This is wild! You could rent your bathroom out as an apartment!" She took the comb from Maolisa's hand and started combing for her as she continued looking around. "What are you going to do with all this space? Between us we don't have enough make-up for even one of those cabinets."

Maolisa let her sister comb her hair for her, they'd done that for each other most of their lives, and shrugged, "Not really much to do with it. Bathrooms aren't really the most versatile rooms in the house. Besides, there are tons of other rooms being wasted already. There's enough bedrooms alone to turn this place into a hotel."

Aislin shook her head side to side vigorously, "Nuh uh. No hotels. Hotels have people in them. Lots of people. Mostly lots of rude people."

Wincing, Maolisa took Aislin's hand with the comb and held it still, "You're going to pull my hair out!" She leaned forward and placed a light kiss on her lips, "don't worry, I wouldn't do that to you. Not really soon, anyway, and certainly not without us talking through it together."

Leaning forward, Aislin kissed her sister in return, parting her lips slightly and then giggling again as Maolisa blushed. She resumed combing her hair.

They stayed quiet until Aislin was finished, then Aislin grabbed Maolisa's towel and pulled it away, laughing, "Get dressed if you're gonna, we have house to explore. Did you know it has a library? Already chock full of books? It's HUGE! I might have to move my bed in there for a while."

Blushing brightly as Aislin tried to tow her to the outside door naked, Maolisa wiggled her hand until she got free, then headed for the door to her bedroom. "Let me get something on, first! You're worse than a little kid."

"Nuh uh. I'm the same as a little kid, except smarter."

"More educated maybe, I'm not so sure about smarter," Maolisa quipped, then winced and blushed again as Aislin slapped her bare bum. "Okay, okay, a little smarter." She jumped to get into her room before she could get smacked again.

Maolisa had to hunt for the right closet to find something she felt like wearing, which she determined from Aislin's mood should be something modest if she didn't want to spend the day red-faced. She sighed as she considered her reaction to Ash's playful touching, once again deciding it wasn't something she wanted to think about. She pulled out a couple of nice silk kimonos, one with flowers for herself, and one with a dragon for Aislin to try to get her interested in wearing it. Slipping on some flip flops she went back through the bathroom then out to the landing her sister had barged in from.

Aislin was standing near the stairs, about to run down but stopped to put the kimono on with a heavy sigh. As she looked down she noticed her sister's flip flops and shook her head side to side. "Nope. Not wearing those things, They're a horrible invention. They're ugly and the noise they make is really really disturbing."

Mail smiled and nodded, then stepped out of her flip flops and continued down the stairs barefoot. "Remind me to get some slippers that you approve of next time we're in town." She didn't notice her sister watching her feet on the steps and biting her lower lip.

Once inside the library they looked around the books for a few minutes, then dropped onto opposite ends of a big overstuffed sofa facing the empty fireplace. Maolisa curled her legs up underneath her while Aislin stretched hers out toward Maolisa, pushing her feet under the edge of her sister's kimono and rubbing her leg with her toes. Mail noticed the lip-biting this time and looked at her quizzically. "Something bothering you?"

Aislin shook her head side to side, her ghostly white face getting a bit pink as she looked down shyly, "No, nothing's wrong. This is so great, now. I mean having such a big place, and us being together and out of school. What could be wrong? Why would you think something was wrong?"

"Well, first, you keep biting your lip and I don't remember you doing that before. Second, you're babbling." She grinned, "well, you always did that, but usually you were talking about a book or something, not sounding nervous." She put her hand down by her side and caressed Aislin's feet tenderly. "Have I become scary?" she asked as Aislin's feet jumped and then trembled under her hand.

Shaking her head, Aislin spoke softly, "not more than anyone else. It was a long time, then suddenly you call out of the blue and invite me to move down here with you. I'm happy we're back together, but it's new." She grinned sheepishly, "and you know how I am about new."

Maolisa slid her hand up and down Aislin's leg then caressed her feet again, thinking she understood why Ash shuddered and trembled again, and smiled at her tenderly. "I know. That's why you went with Mom when the folks split. Dad couldn't handle your sensitivities." She smirked, "he couldn't really handle much of anything. Getting me out of his house was probably the best thing the lottery money will ever do for me." Shrugging, she looked over the little body of her sibling, "although he did make sure I got the hormones to, um, finish growing up. I still don't know why you don't." She made a gesture like holding up breasts, "then you could have boobs, too."

Aislin giggled, blushing. "I'm happy the way I am, even if I do fuss about it sometimes. There were a few times in high school I considered it, but," she shrugged, "it just isn't for me. Mom doesn't understand, either, but she lets me make the decision and doesn't get mean about it."

"Dad would have been mean. It's why they split up -- when he doesn't get his way he gets mean." Maolisa stroked Aislin's slim ankles lightly, "as you can see, it only got me a little further along." She smirked, "and the biggest effect seems to be now I have periods. The one part of growing up I would GLADLY have skipped."

Moving her feet to rub the soles against Maolisa's thighs made her shudder and blush again, but Mail seemed to have decided she knew what was going on with her weirder sister and let it slide. Aislin slid her feet again, then stood up and returned to looking at the books, not noticing that the tie to her kimono had come off and her undeveloped body was exposed. Not that it would have mattered to her if she had noticed.

"Did you know they were going to leave the place furnished and all the books in it?" she asked her sister.

Nodding, Maolisa smiled at Aislin's obsession with books, "yes. The previous owner died and the estate was happy to dump it all in one transaction, since I gave them close to the estimated value. I didn't want to have to do all the decorating stuff, and it's the style I would have wanted anyway." She stood up, making sure her kimono was closed, and headed for the door, "let's get some lunch. I skipped breakfast and now I'm hungry."

Aislin nodded absently, then grinned, "oh, sorry. I almost missed that. I do that to Mom all the time. She asks about food and I just nod and never even notice what she said."

As Ash approached Mail, Mail put out her hand and tried to hold her sister's. Aislin jumped away, tripping and falling back against a bookcase, hitting her head, as she yelled, "no touching!" Once she was on the floor and holding the back of her head she swore softly. "I'm sorry, Mail. I wasn't expecting that and I guess I just went on autopilot." She held her hand out and Mail cautiously helped her to her feet, then held the trembling little hand lightly.

"People still scare you?"

"Only most of the time." She blushed prettily, "that was why when you invited me to live twenty five miles from the nearest neighbor I jumped at it even though it meant change. Change might be bad, but people are worse, and we were right in the middle of town."

"That part I can understand. I still get the shakes if I have to be in a group for very long or in a small space." She moved her arm slowly around her sister's waist, then gently hugged when Aislin didn't panic again. "I never was as sensitive as you, but enough that I can understand. I should have been more careful."

Aislin leaned toward her and pressed her lips to Maolisa's lightly, "It's okay, Mail. We'll adjust to each other in time, if I don't drive you to kick me out first." Her tummy fluttered when Maolisa puckered her lips during the kiss, and her face got a little warmer.

Maolisa replied, her lips tickling Aislin's, "I won't ever do that, even if you go back to tantrums every day at dinner."

Aislin blushed brightly at the reminder of her early teens, then allowed Mail to lead her by the hand to the kitchen.

While Maolisa chaotically looked around for food supplies Aislin hopped onto one of the spacious counter tops, crossed her legs, folded the sides of her kimono in to cover her lap, and sat watching.

"Don't you know where you put anything?" she asked after the search went on for over ten minutes.

"I didn't do the shopping, I got a service company to clean up and stock the pantry." She paused to look at her sister, "don't worry, I got a list from Mom for you. The freezer must have at least ten gallons of ice cream in it." She stood up and looked around, one fingertip pressed lightly to her lips, then suddenly pointed at Aislin, "Oh! And you have to look in the cabinets beside your window. There should be candy."

FaeLissa
FaeLissa
74 Followers