Help My Wife! Ch. 02

Story Info
Time to put his promises into action for his parent's sake.
2.6k words
4.44
142.4k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So later that evening, when he saw his mum yawn and stretch, Luke said, "So shall we go to bed?" They had all been sitting watching the television since their chat, but nothing had happened just yet.

"Yes, I am a little tired," said his mum.

Luke had been horny all night though, thinking about what they were planning to do, and he said so. "I'm feeling quite randy, if you feel like doing what we were talking about earlier?"

Margaret looked uneasy, but nodded after a moment. "Tom?" she asked her husband.

Tom looked uncomfortable too. "Should I sleep in your room, Luke?"

"There's no need," Luke replied, "You can watch, like we said earlier?"

The three of them went upstairs in silence, then into the master bedroom. Luke told his mother to sit on the bed, and his father to stand at the other side of the room for a minute.

"Take your top off, mum," said Luke in a commanding tone and Margaret looked for a moment like she didn't want to, but she knew she must do this. She sighed in resignation and pulled her jumper up and over her head, so that she was just in her big white bra. "And your skirt too," said Luke, so she pulled her skirt down over her hips and kicked it off. She cringed a little because she only had her plain white panties on but she knew her son didn't mind really.

Luke joined her on the edge of the bed. "My, my," he said, staring at her chest. "Your tits look enormous, mum, even bigger than they do on the photos."

Margaret blushed as he unclipped her bra behind her back, and then she let the bra fall off, so that her large breasts swung free. Luke's hands cupped them immediately, his fingers and thumbs tweaking the nipples and making her sigh in pleasure, despite herself.

"Okay," he said, "I'm going to take your knickers off now." Margaret was feeling quite excited, with her son's hands still squeezing her tits, but she did her best to hide it as he finally let go, and pulled down her pants. Luke saw his mother's fanny for the first time, and wasn't surprised to see it was dark and hairy.

"Spread your legs, let's have a good look," he said, moving to stand in front of her. Margaret's face was red as she opened her plump thighs and lay back on the bed to give him a better view as Luke took her panties off her ankles.

"Wow, your fanny looks so nice, mum," he said as he threw her knickers to a wide-eyed Tom who was standing at the foot of the bed, watching everything happen. His dad caught them but didn't do anything with them just yet.

Margaret opened her legs as wide as she could, so her son could see her bush properly. She could see a bulge in the front of his boxer shorts, as he took his shirt, trousers and socks off. She didn't want to stare, but she couldn't help it. She hadn't seen his willy since he was a small boy, and he certainly didn't look small any more, she chuckled to herself.

Luke saw his mum looking at his stiffy, which was growing in his pants. He remembered his dad saying that she had looked at pictures of him in his gym kit and swimming trunks. "Do I look better in the flesh, than in photos?" he asked.

Margaret sighed never taking her eyes off his groin, as she replied that he definitely did, so he pressed further, "Would you like to please yourself, while you look at me?"

His mum looked shocked, but she was his bitch and she knew she had to do it. It would spoil everything they had arranged if she were to offend him now, so she reached down hesitantly and began to rub herself slowly. Luke watched with eager eyes as she began to go faster, using her finger tips to fizz herself until she began to breathe heavily, getting more and more excited until she began to almost hump her hand.

Luke felt his dick grow really hard, straining against the front of his shorts, tenting them outwards, almost as though it were trying to get to his mum.

"Look at what you've done," he said softly, and Margaret's eyes opened slightly wider when she saw it. "Please let me see," she groaned, still rubbing her hairy, wet slit.

Luke stepped closer, and Margaret sat up slightly, still touching herself with one hand, but with the other she reached out and taking a hold of the waistband of his shorts, she tugged them down until his angry-looking erection popped out.

Her eyes took in the sight of him. Luke's body was athletic and muscular, his muscles defined and taut, and below his sculpted abdomen, his cock stood straight out in front of her, curving slightly upwards magnificently. She felt bad because he was shaven down there, making him look even bigger and prouder, whereas she was all hairy down below.

"You can touch it, if you like?" Luke stepped in between her spread legs, and Margaret couldn't help but yank his shorts right down and grab his dick. She was surprised how hard it was, she must have grown used to Tom's erections getting steadily softer over the years. Her son's proud shaft felt hot in her hand, and she could almost feel it throbbing, it was that erect. Luke had often wanked himself off when he was younger, staring at the photos of her in her underwear, and the sight of her tits always made him cum, but through it all he had always wondered what her twat looked like, and sometimes he imagined feeling it or even fucking it, although he knew it was wrong.

"So when did you last have some cock?" Luke asked, as she stroked his penis up and down.

Margaret felt so humiliated as she answered, "Several months ago," not just because it was a long time since her and Tom had sex, but also because she was naked and fingering herself to the edge of orgasm right while her husband and son watched. It was so embarrassing but she had no option but to degrade herself like this.

"Are you getting hard, dad?" asked Luke, when he noticed that his dad had dropped his trousers and was tugging on his soft, smallish cock in the corner of the room as he watched.

"Not yet, but I am trying," Tom whimpered. He held his wife's panties in the other hand while he tried to tease himself to hardness. "Maybe you should fuck the bitch now? That might work."

"Okay, dad," said Luke, kindly. Then he turned to face his mother again, "Right, move your hand." Margaret was embarrassed again when she moved her hand, because she knew her fanny would be really wet from her fingering herself and that her son would see, but he didn't say anything if he did notice. Luke moved forward again so that his cock was levelled right at his mum's hairy slit, then he looked at her to make sure she was okay. Her breathing was fast, her chest rising up and down, making her big, plump tits wobble slightly and she quivered slightly as he rested the tip of his cock on her pink folds.

"Go on," urged his dad, "Fuck her. She is your woman now. Do what you want with her."

Luke pushed forward. He had fantasized about this so much over the years, and it felt so amazing as he sank himself inch by inch into her twat. His mum gasped, as he finally sank himself fully inside her. It felt kind of strange to be inside his mum, but the look of ecstasy on her face as he began to ram himself slowly in and out of her made it worth it. He felt so happy to be able to give pleasure to his mother, especially because he knew she needed it so much. He was holding her legs open, enjoying the sight of her big tits bouncing as he fucked her and how her hairy minge looked, with her pink lips stretched around his dick as he pulled out and pushed himself back inside her.

Luke could feel himself rising to the occasion, he would feel a little embarrassed at coming so quickly, but he couldn't help it. He told his mother than he was going to spunk inside her cunt, and she groaned in excitement.

"Yes," she grunted, fucking back against him, "Fill me with your cum, son."

"I'm going to make a mess," whimpered Tom. Luke looked at him, and saw that his dad had a semi-hard on. His knob was harder and bigger than it had , but it was still quite soft and small compared to his own. His dad was fisting himself furiously though, watching his own wife being fucked and his face was quite red with exertion.

"Remember to use mum's big knickers," Luke reminded him, "Are you nearly there, dad? I'm going to cum now."

Luke felt himself squirt violently, and shoved himself inside his mum one last time.

Margaret squealed in pleasure as she felt the warm explosion inside her twat, then to her surprise, Luke carried on pumping her while he came. Normally, Tom used to just stick it in her until he emptied his balls in her, but Luke continued to fuck her while his dick kept squirting. Then his dick popped out of her, and the final jets of cum shot out of the tip of his pulsing prick, all over her lower belly and running down into her thick black pubes.

"Oh mum," moaned Luke, "That was so good." At almost the same time, they heard Tom grunt and they both turned to see him hold her knickers around his dick as he shot his load. His knees were wobbling as he came, and then he sagged on to the bed and Margaret could see her knickers were full of his sticky white stuff, all over the gusset. While Luke got dressed, he suggested she wear them for him, and she pulled them on so that her husband's mixed with her son's as it dribbled out of her gaping pussy.

"I really needed that," Margaret thanked Luke as he went to bed.

"Yes, thanks, son," agreed his dad, "You've really helped us, but remember, not a word to Dawn, all right?" Margaret added as he left, "Or anyone else for that matter."

"I promise," said Luke, but he knew it would be hard not to say anything. Tonight had been so exciting, and he wished he could share it with someone.

Life in the Brown household went along quite normally over the following weeks. Tom worked hard in the shop and Margaret was equally industrious. Luke carried on teaching at the local school. Whenever anyone visited their house they were all impressed how lovely the family were. They all commented on Luke's respectful attitude to his father. It wasn't any sort of act. On most evenings when the three of them were alone they chatted and Luke appreciated his father calm wisdom and often asked his advice about some problem that had arisen in the day. Tom's advice was invaluable. Luke could get quite stressed out with work sometimes and his father could always calm him down.

It was just on one or two evenings a week that Luke would be particularly anxious, and look at his mother in a particular way. Margaret could see it immediately. So could Tom, and he would simply sit down on an easy chair and say nothing.

Margaret would ask her son quietly, "Are you all right, Luke?"

He would be genuinely anxious and say, "I really like that tight top you are wearing, Mum."

She would always smile lovingly, "Tell mummy what would you like, Luke."

He always looked at his father first, before murmuring, "Could I have a little bit of tit, mum?"

Without any fuss or embarrassment, Margaret would simply ease one of her breasts out for him to look at, and have a little feel and as he was feeling her, she would ask, "Do you want to see my knickers as well, Luke?" She would even help him by pulling her skirt up as he felt her breasts, knowing that Luke really enjoyed studying his mother's tight panty gusset. She knew what he liked to hear and told him, "It's full of pussy hair, Luke."

He would breathe heavily, "I like seeing your cunt hairs, Mmm."

Tom would never interrupt, as his son pulled his wife's panties down to look at her hairy twat. He could feel himself getting hard and although he was embarrassed about it, it was a nice feeling.

Luke would simply slip his clothes off and both his parents would gasp at the size of the young man's cock. Margaret would just lean over and hold her son's stiffening penis, and then start to stroke it up and down until she felt him get hard in her hand.

Sometimes, it was almost as if her need was greater than her son's. "Can I suck it, Luke?" she asked. She knew he loved being sucked and she could always tell what he needed, whispering, "I think you are ready now, Luke," when he was fully erect.

He sighed and then looked across at his father and said, "She always knows, dad." Tom was gently squeezing himself and just grunted in reply, so Luke asked his mother, "How do you want it, mum?"

Margaret liked variation and would lower herself onto her knees and give a little doggie yelp, "Can I be your pretty bitch today, Luke?"

He smiled as he knelt behind her, "Dirty Maggie, my pretty bitch with the nice fat bottom."

Margaret sighed, "I like you talking like that, Luke." She smiled at him over her shoulder as he lifted up her skirt and pulled down her big knickers. Her hairy fanny was exposed to him between her legs even though she was bent over.

Luke could see his father ease his penis out as he spoke to his mother, loudly so that Tom could hear, "I am going up fat Maggie's arse." Tom was now groaning, partly from humiliation, but his excitement was intense and Luke realized that even in his embarrassment his father was aroused. As he inserted his penis between his mother's buttocks he spoke again to his father, "The bitch likes my prick right up her arsehole, dad."

Tom gasped and spurted cum all over his trousers, then fled to the bathroom in embarrassment. Luke and Margaret felt sorry for him, but their own excitement had gone too far to stop now. Luke just shoved his prick right up his mother's arse and she helped by pushing backwards so that his penis was buried deep up her bottom. She was practically sitting on his prick as they both gently pistoned away, her big tits hanging below her and swinging with the motion. Luke put his hand beneath and squeezed her fat breasts while he continued to fuck her up the arse, until finally they both came so pleasurably. His mother first, then Luke, shooting his warm cum right up her.

After they had relaxed for a while, he helped her back onto her feet as she said, "We slipped up there, mum. I should have given him your knickers."

Margaret could see that Luke looked a little guilty and said, "Never mind, son. I will make sure that he has my panties tomorrow night."