Help My Wife! Ch. 03

Story Info
Dawn talks to her mother and it goes further.
3.6k words
4.49
122.5k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Saturday afternoon of that week, Luke and Tom were at home getting ready to leave for the big football match, when Dawn and her husband Edward walked in.

"Hello, love," said Margaret to her daughter and son-in-law. Father Edward was the local Vicar, a nice man if a bit camp. Until Edward started going out with Dawn, everyone in the village had thought he was gay. Shortly afterwards, they got married. Margaret had found out that Dawn was pregnant and immediately proposed. They had a lovely baby girl called Olivia some six months ago now, and Tom and Margaret were delighted to be grandparents.

"Where's the baby?" asked Tom, and Dawn explained that Olivia was spending the weekend with Edward's parents, who liked to spend time with her.

"That's nice, dear," said Margaret, "Do you want a cup of tea?"

"Yes, please," said Dawn, taking a seat in the kitchen. Father Edward moved to sit down also, but Luke poked him in the ribs as he passed.

"Hey, Eddie," he teased him, "Why don't you come to the football with us? We're going to the match and then the pub for a bit?"

"I don't drink," said Edward defensively, looking rather awkward.

"Oh come on," insisted Tom, "Just come and watch the game then. What are you, a man or a mouse?"

Edward reddened, and was going to argue further, but Dawn spoke up. "Oh, go with them, you never know, you might actually enjoy it."

Edward couldn't say anything after that, so while Margaret and Dawn had their cup of tea, Luke and Tom put a football scarf around the bewildered Vicar's neck to cover up his dog collar and dragged him out of the front door.

"Boys will be boys!" said Dawn smiling when Margaret asked her if Edward would be okay, "They might tease Edward, but he'll be fine!"

"He does need toughening up a bit," said Margaret gently, not wanting to offend her daughter and she was relieved when Dawn nodded and agreed, so she pushed it further, "In fact I thought he might be a gay before you got together."

Dawn looked at her mum and chuckled, "No, he's not gay, although he isn't very energetic that way" she seemed to think for a moment, "But I think it's because he's been tired, not because he doesn't like women." She sounded rather defensive.

"Ah, okay," said Margaret, but Dawn noticed that her normally talkative mother had gone very quiet at the mention of sex.

"Are you all right, mum?" she asked, and when her mother didn't answer straight away, Dawn decided to come right out with it. "Are you and dad having problems in the bedroom?" Dawn knew her mother better than anyone and her woman's instincts had been telling her that her mum wasn't quite herself recently.

She knew her mother had always been so prim and always did the respectable thing, exactly like her father. In a way she felt that her parents probably held each other back. They were just too upstanding and respectable.

She and Luke had always been more than just brother and sister and that hadn't stopped when she had married Edward. Actually out of the two men, she preferred her brother. Whilst she was certain that Edward wasn't gay, he was very in touch with his feminine side and Dawn had used this weakness for her own gratification, from time to time.

When she chatted to Luke a few days ago, she could tell that her brother was dying to tell her something, but couldn't. Dawn could read Luke like a book, especially when they were alone together, and she instinctively knew it was connected with her mother and father. At the time it made her wonder, but now it all started to make sense. It didn't upset her in any way, in fact when she had thought about the possible scenarios she felt herself become quite wet, but she also knew that she had to be careful. Her mother was so respectable and proper that one bad move could easily upset her, and Dawn wouldn't hurt her mother for the world.

Margaret was also thinking about how things were going with Luke, as her daughter asked again if she was all right. Her natural instincts were to cover any of her frailties but also she was weighed down with the relief that Luke had given her. She wanted to tell her lovely daughter at least some of her problems.

She took a deep breath and murmured, "It hasn't been right between your father and me, Dawn. Not in that special way, you know? He is such a wonderful man, but he is unable to do certain things."

Dawn's heart went out to her mother. She knew what a tremendous effort it took to confess something like that. She got up and stood behind her mother and reached around her front to cuddle her. They were both standing up in the middle of the lounge. Margaret wasn't a small woman and the simple action of reaching around so innocently to cuddle her mother meant that Dawn's hands inadvertently cupped her mother's breasts.

Normally this wouldn't have mattered, and would have probably gone unnoticed, but with the partly melancholy mood they were in, it stirred them and they both realized it. Margaret was startled and had the immediate thought of pulling away, but she didn't.

Dawn breathed heavily. She had no intention of pulling away. She squeezed her mother's breasts again, only this time more deliberately.

Margaret didn't move but muttered, "You shouldn't do that, Dawn."

"I know I shouldn't, mum," Dawn responded, but she didn't move her caressing hands.

The two women just stayed like that for a few minutes. I felt so strange; so wrong and yet so right. Dawn was nestling her face into her mother neck, nibbling her ear at the same time, and using her thumb and forefinger to squeeze and gently play with her mother's now erect nipples through her top. Margaret just stood there, breathing heavily and allowing herself to be fondled.

Dawn cupped and weighed her mother's breasts, murmuring to her, "You are a lovely big woman, mum. I would have thought that Dad would still want you all the time."

Margaret whispered sadly, "But he can't do it. He can't stay stiff."

Although Dawn felt sorry for her mother she also felt very aroused, talking like this. Her own husband, Edward was so staid. "A lot of young men would like to have a larger older woman like you, mum."

Immediately Margaret felt guilty about Luke, and also wondered if he might have said something to his sister. Dawn saw a look on her face and realized that she might have alarmed her mother. "Not only young men, mum. You are very attractive to young women as well."

Margaret was skeptical. "But I'm fat?"

Dawn was surprised at the tension in her mother's voice, as she talked about being fat. She knew that her mother had always worried about her weight and always dressed so impeccably to make herself smart and presentable. She also thought about how her mother always used to dress her when she was a little girl, in pretty little lemon and pink dresses. Everything was so proper and respectable. Dawn wondered if her mother was finally rebelling against society's restraints, which had held her for over fifty years.

She kissed her mothers neck again and at the same time squeezed her tits again. "I love you being fat, mum. I love your lovely fat breasts."

For a moment, Dawn wondered if she had gone too far, but then heard her mother say, "Do you really think I have lovely fat breasts, Dawn?"

Dawn felt exhilarated. She knew what her mother wanted to hear. "No mum, they are not just fat breasts; they are gorgeous big tits."

It almost seemed as if Margaret rejoiced in the rather rude words. She had been the prim and proper respectable housewife for far too long. Dawn turned her mother around to face her. "Lets have a look at your big juicy nipples, mum."

Margaret knew this was an appalling way to behave, but she still stood there as her daughter opened her blouse, exposing her brassiere and giggling. "It's a good job you have a big bra on mum, with tits this big!"

Dawn didn't give her time to think and quickly undid her bra fastener releasing her tits. Before Margaret could utter another word, Dawn clamped her mouth onto her left breast and sucked hard on her nipple, giving her that lovely flowy feeling. It was a lovely 'mumsie' moment and she almost felt like she was being milked. It was so incredible.

Dawn was flowing so freely now, there was no way could she stop, even if she wanted to. As she sucked, she also moved her hand down and started to rub her mother between her legs, through her material of her skirt.

Margaret knew it had to stop. "You shouldn't be doing that, Dawn."

Dawn ignored her mother's protests. "Open your legs," she commanded.

It was very quiet and nothing else was said. Margaret parted her thighs and stood astride as her daughter pushed her skirt right in between her legs and rubbed her secret place. They both knew it wasn't going to stop there. Dawn lowered her hand to the bottom hem and then pushed her hand up under her mother's skirt.

Margaret didn't close her legs, not even when she felt Dawn's fingers touch her knickers and then stroke her panty gusset. Dawn's touch grew more confident as she heard a small whimper of pleasure.

"What colour panties are you wearing, mum?" she asked.

"Oh, dear. I shouldn't tell you." She couldn't deny her daughter though. "White cotton ones," Margaret confessed with a sigh.

"You have a very wide gusset, mum. I think they are quite big knickers." Dawn teased, "Is that because you have a big crotch?"

"I think it is, Dawn." Margaret was breathing heavily.

Dawn smiled, "I am glad you have a big crotch, mum. Big women should have big crotches."

Margaret looked at her daughter with a puzzled expression, so Dawn explained, "It means you have a big slit."

"Oh, goodness. we shouldn't be talking like this, Dawn." Margaret knew she was getting wetter and that her daughter might feel it through her panties.

Dawn knew the effect she was having on her mother but carried on relentlessly. "I know, but I am glad you have a big juicy cunt." She was being more and more naughty, pushing it further every time she spoke. She eased her hand inside her mothers panties and gasped, "You have a lot of hairs, mum!"

Margaret flushed in embarrassment, "Is it too hairy?" She realised she had unconsciously lowered her own arms and was holding her daughters bum. She didn't move her hands though.

Dawn could sense her mother getting excited, and felt her bottom being squeezed so she whispered, "I love your big hairy cunt, mum."

Margaret gasped at the naughty words, "Oh, god. Its so wrong, but I feel so wet."

Dawn knew her mother was at her most vulnerable. Now was the time to ask. Although she was excited, she wanted to find out what Luke had been holding back. "Is Luke fucking you, mum?"

Margaret gasped again. In her excitement she couldn't deny it and couldn't speak. Dawn repeated the question, having to prompt her mother again by rubbing her moist crack. "mum?"

"I feel so ashamed, Dawn," Margaret lowered her eyes.

Dawn felt exultant but didn't want her mother to feel guilty. "It's all right, mum." Then she dropped the bombshell. "He fucks me as well."

Margaret's eyes shot back up to her daughter's face. She couldn't quite comprehend what Dawn was saying. "Do you mean before you married Edward?"

Dawn decided to be completely honest. "Well, we first did it a few months before I married Edward, but he fucks me more regularly now." She thought she should explain, "Edward doesn't do it very well, with him being a bit effeminate."

Margaret had started to understand the situation. "Luke is so strong, isn't he?" she said, comparing him to Edward. Her daughter still had her hand inside her panties, stroking her gently as she asked, "How did it restart, after you got married?"

Dawn was enjoying fingering her mother, whispering, "It never really stopped, mum."

"Not even for a short while?"

Dawn felt she needed to explain fully. "Luke fucked me on my wedding day, mum."

"Oh! On your wedding day? How and when?" Margaret couldn't conceal her surprise.

"In the reception," Dawn revealed, "I knew Edward wouldn't be up for it, so I asked Luke to take me into one of the private rooms."

"But Dawn, you were in your wedding dress, and surely you didn't have enough time?"

Dawn giggled, "I know, mum. There wasn't even a bed in the room. He had me up against the vestry wall, and didn't even take my knickers off."

"But it must have been awkward and difficult?" Margaret mused.

Dawn shrugged,"I just pulled my wedding dress up around my waist, and then Luke pulled my panties down to my knees."

"But..." Margaret said in shock, "It must have been so precarious?"

"Not really," Dawn said honestly, "You must know how big Luke's prick is. Once I straddled it and got it fully up me, there was no way could I fall off." She chuckled again, "It was like I had a giant cork inside me."

Margaret knew exactly what her daughter meant and didn't ask any more questions, but Dawn wanted to know more about her brother. "How did it start with Luke, mum?"

Margaret was too embarrassed to answer, so Dawn tried again, "Does daddy know?"

"Of course he does, Dawn," Margaret confessed. "Luke would never do anything behind your fathers back."

Dawn nodded. She knew her brother respected her father as much as she did, but she still wondered. "So how did he find out?"

Margaret sighed. There was no way could she hide the truth. "Your father asked Luke to do it for him, Dawn. He didn't want someone outside the family, so he asked Luke to take over his duties in that way. But we all agreed that your father was definitely still head of the house."

Dawn nodded. She totally understood that. Tom needed to retain some of his maleness. She had immense respect for her father and knew that her brother would never do anything to hurt him. She also knew that Luke liked taking pictures and was curious. "Do you have any photos, mum?"

Margaret looked guilty. She had lots of photos. She didn't say anything, but she didn't need to. She could feel her cheeks burning up which gave away the answer. Dawn told her, "I have photos as well, mum. In fact I have some in my bag. Luke sets up his automatic camera. I will show them to you later, if you like?"

Margaret was curious about her daughter and son's relationship, so decided to open the small drawer in the cabinet where she kept her secret things and handed her special envelope over to Dawn, who quickly opened it.

The top picture showed Luke standing in the lounge with his trousers down. Her mother was standing in front of him rubbing his cock. They were both laughing. The next photo was of Margaret sitting on the sofa with Luke's cock in her mouth. He was simply standing there, looking rather pleased with himself. Her mother looked nice and matronly in her old fashioned cotton dress.

Dawn wasn't really surprised and commented, "He does like having his cock sucked." Her mother sighed and nodded as she scanned through the pictures. They were all very similar so she asked, "Do you have any pictures of him actually fucking you?"

Margaret silently handed over another envelope. She looked a little embarrassed, but Dawn couldn't wait to see. The first picture seemed rather innocuous as it simply showed her mother in an old green cardigan and a long loose flowy skirt, kneeling on a padded kitchen chair. There wasn't anything particularly sensuous about it, or the next few photos either. One was looking interesting though, which featured her mother now with her skirt up around her waist and Luke looking at her black panty clad bottom.

Dawn reached down and squeezed her mother's bottom and giggled, "I bet he liked your bum."

Margaret blushed. She knew the moment of truth was near as Dawn looked at the next picture. Her mother was still kneeling on the chair but her knickers were down and stretched between her knees. Luke was behind her.

Dawn gasped, "Mum ,he's up your arse!"

Margaret blushed but she also felt flowy as she remembered the glorious moment captured on the photo. All she could say was, "Yes, Dawn, he is."

Dawn could see her mother was embarrassed, so she reached into her bag and handed her one of her own pictures. She smiled, trying to make her feel better, "I like him up my arse as well, mum."

Margaret was relieved she wasn't the only one. As she looked at the picture she could see that her daughter was naked, bending over the toilet with Luke standing behind her and penetrating her.

Margaret was surprised. "That's your toilet at home, Dawn?"

Dawn giggled. "Yes, it was after church and Edward was at home too. Whenever Edward is home, Luke always takes me into the toilet to fuck me. He always sets up the automatic camera, which is how we got the photos."

Dawn took another look at her mother's pictures. "Mum?" she asked. "These weren't taken with Luke's camera. These look like they're from your old manual one. How were these taken?"

Margaret found herself confessing all, "Luke told your father to take them."

Dawn was genuinely astounded. "Are you saying that daddy actually watched Luke fuck you?" Margaret felt ashamed but she nodded, and Dawn shook her head in wonderment. "But it must have been embarrassing and humiliating for daddy, mum?"

Margaret nodded but said defensively, "It was him that asked Luke if he could watch. Luke wasn't that happy at first, but you know him. He'll do anything for your father." She wanted Dawn to understand it properly and explained, "It seemed as if just by watching Luke doing it to me, he could get aroused. It did make him big."

"His prick, you mean?" Dawn asked and when her mother nodded, she paused for a moment. "But how did you know?"

Margaret had come this far, she might as well tell everything. "We let him undo his trousers and pull it out."

Dawn put two and two together. "Did he play with himself?" Her mother nodded again and Dawn let out a big breath, totally bewildered at all the revelations. "So, what you are saying, is that daddy was masturbating as he watched Luke fucking you, mum?"

Margaret thought for a moment. It seemed such am outrageous statement but at the end of the day it was right, so she just shrugged and muttered, "Yes, Dawn."

They were both panting now, as Dawn had her finger right up her mother and they were both cumming, Margaret from the stimulation and Dawn from the excitement of what she was doing and what they were saying. She wanted to keep saying rude things as she knew it was exciting her mother as well so she said, "Mum?"

Margaret was breathing heavily, "Yes Dawn?"

"I'm up your cunt, mum." Dawn whispered into her ear.

"Yes I know, Dawn." As Margaret answered, she automatically humped downwards onto her daughter's finger to get more pleasure. She wanted it deeper.

Dawn wanted to ask more things, whispering, "The next time Luke fucks you mum, I want to watch too."

Even in her excitement, this alarmed Margaret, "But Dawn, your father will be there too?"

That didn't bother Dawn at all. "I know mum, but you said he will be wanking." When her mother nodded, she explained her idea, "I could help him, mum." Margaret's eyes widened at the possibilities opening up to them as Dawn continued, "I can do it for him. It would be nice for me to wank him off as Luke fucks you."

Margaret was in a terribly excited state. What her daughter was suggesting seemed so wrong.

"And I'm sure daddy would like it too?" Dawn was teasing her awfully, and it had the desired effect as Margaret shuddered with her third orgasm. When she got her breath, she eased herself away and they both sat down.

"We will have to talk about this again, Dawn," she managed to say after a few moments, "It is quite serious what we are talking about."

Dawn nodded. She didn't want to pressure her mother so she simply said, "Yes, mum. We should talk about it another time, perhaps when we are both a bit calmer."

12