Help Needed Ch. 01

Story Info
She realizes what she's been writing isn't fantasy after all.
4.4k words
4.38
16.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been writing about vampires, werewanimals, and other fantasy creatures for about three years under a male pen name. The only problem was, if you were smart enough, you could figure it out and realize it was her. Samy R. Weaver or Rida S.Reaw, as her fans know her, was just getting ready to graduate high school and head off to college. She was too smart for her town anyway and most would agree. Samy was ready to go out and show the world what she could really do.

The first thing she had to figure out was how the hell she ended up tied to a chair in a dark room with one very dim lamp on a table next to her. She could only remember walking home from her friend's house when a car pulled up and yanked her through the damn window. She'd hit her head, being knocked out instantly. She could feel her wrists swelling from the ropes or possibly ziptie. Suddenly, a face came out of the shadows and stared at her from two inches away. Samy's hazel eyes blazed with anger and she glared back at him. "Well what the hell do you want?" she asked.

The man's eyebrow lifted in interest and then he became serious again.

"Are you Rida S. Reaw?" he asked.

"If I am?" she asked.

"Then you will help us." he replied.

"If I'm not?" she asked him.

He growled in anger. "Doesn't matter. You're her." he said.

"How can you be so sure?" she asked him.

He roared and threw the lamp across the room. Someone opened the door and stood in between the man and Samy. "Easy Luke. It's alright." said the newcomer. Luke just growled baring actual fangs. Samy gasped and stared at his mouth.

"She's being difficult!" Luke whined.

"I am not! You kidnapped me and started asking who I was then assumed I was someone I'm not!" she argued.

"Please Ms. Reaw, don't upset him anymore. He's very easily angered. By the way, I'm Kyle." he said.

"Okay. Now that we're all familiar with each other, can you untie me?" she asked.

Kyle went behind her and let her loose. She bolted for the door, but it was so damn dark she hit the wall head on.

"Dammit girl! Who runs through the dark?" Luke snarled. He lifted her by the back of her shirt. Kyle turned on a light. They were in a living room and in the corner was the smashed lamp.

"Nice place." she told him.

"It's Luke's. Luke, put her down! We don't need to scare her to death." he said. Luke lowered Samy's feet to the floor. "Now, go sit down Ms. Reaw and I will answer your questions. Luke, go outside for a bit and cool off." Kyle told the other man. Luke growled, but left. Kyle sat across from Samy who had sat upon the couch.

"So why am I here?" she asked.

"To help us." Kyle replied. There was a moment of silence.

"Is there more to it or am I supposed to guess?" she asked.

"Sorry. I'm not sure how to really say it." he sighed rubbing his hands over his face.

"Well, you can be pretty straight forward." she said.

"Okay. Everything you write about is real. I'm a werewolf, Luke is a wereleopard, and we have many other friends like us along with a few vampire buddies. We're having a bit of an issue right now and we need your help since you seem to know so much about our kind." he told her in a rush.

Samy sat there, nodding her head and taking everything in. She was quiet for a long time until she asked, "What exactly do you need help with?"

Kyle felt relief sweep through him. "We all read your books and apparently, your creativity is a little farther ahead of us. Like, you've already written what will happen tomorrow, but we don't even know." he tried to explain.

"So do you need help with like, figuring out the bad guy's plans or something or do you want me to write you a happy ending?" she asked.

Kyle sighed and tried to think of a way for it to make sense. "Your mind controls all of our lives. Don't you even recognize me?" he asked.

She tilted her head and her eyes went wide. "You're supposed to be like my character Rick!" she gasped.

"Yes! Only we have a Rick, but he probably looks..." he thought to himself for a moment.

"Like my Kyle." she mused aloud.

"Yes. He does actually." Kyle told her.

Samy stood up and paced around the room for a moment. "Okay, this is totally weird. I feel like Alice in Wonderland." she babbled.

"Please, sit back down Ms. Reaw, I'll get you some water." he said standing.

"You can call me by my first name you know." she told him.

"Okay. If it makes you feel better Rida." he smiled.

Samy burst out laughing. "It's not Rida." she giggled.

"What?" he asked tilting his head to the side like a confused dog.

"My name isn't really Rida S. Reaw. It's Samy. I'm not telling you the rest, but be sure it's made up. I didn't want paparazzi or anything like that. There are lots of people who read my books." she told him.

"Oh I see. Sorry, I thought it was your real name." he shrugged and looked a little embarrassed.

He brought her some water with ice and she gulped it down. "Whew! Riding unconscious in a car is thirsty work." she sighed. Luke came in at that moment and stared at Samy before sitting next to Kyle. "My my. Someone's a little cranky I see." she said. Luke growled at her and she gave him big innocent eyes.

"Luke, please be nice." Kyle told him.

That's when Samy felt it. Something crawling down her back. She turned and there was a tall, pale man standing there watching them.

"Ah. You're up." Kyle said standing.

"Yes. I heard this racket and had to see what it was. Who is our guest?" the pale man asked kissing Samy's hand. She felt a tingle down to her toes and back up to her groin.

This man was mega fine. He wasn't even dressed like anyone special. A dark green t-shirt and a pair of form fitting jeans was all he wore and yet, he had this sexy aura clinging to his every pore.

"This is the writer you asked us to fetch. Samy, this is Mark. He wanted to meet you." Kyle introduced them. She tilted her head a bit, making her brunette hair fall away from her neck. Mark's eyes fell there and she immediately stepped away from him.

Sexy or not, she knew what he was. "Never met a vampire before." she whispered backing up. Her back hit something and she realized it was Luke, but she needed to be near something or someone other than Mark. He may be sexy, but he was deadly.

"I must apologize my dear lady. I have not fed this night. Please excuse me for a while so that I may do so and we can talk without...distractions." he said giving her a bow and was gone. The tension left her shoulders.

"He's creepy." she said.

"To you. Most people will fall at his feet waiting for his command. He's extremely powerful and is not to be messed with." Kyle told her.

"I appreciate one of you being nice. With grumpy behind me and fang boy hanging around, I'm happy that someone has manners and doesn't scare the shit out of me." she said.

Luke snarled at her and she stuck her tongue out at him. She knew it was childish, but her other option was worse and she didn't need a wereleopard bite right this second.

Kyle touched her shoulder. "I'm sure you're tired from that bump on your head you got earlier. Let's find you some sleeping clothes and a bed. Luke and I will make sure Mark doesn't enter your room later for any reason and we'll discuss more tomorrow." Kyle said leading her to a hallway. He reached for a door, but Luke was standing there.

"She's not sleeping in my room." he growled.

"Yes she is. You're the only one other than Mark with a bathroom connected and we agreed not to let her sleep there and not to force her to parade around the place half naked. Now move your ass." he ordered.

The two stared at each other, but Luke stepped aside. Kyle led Samy in a showed her where everything was. Luke had a nice big bed and his room was actually clean. She smiled around at the softness of the room. Everything seemed to be blue or white. The lamp's light beam went straight up and made the room seem more private.

"Luke, you have any old shirts for her?" Kyle asked.

"Why would I let her wear any of my clothing?" he asked.

"It's alright Luke. I understand. You just want me to sleep naked in your bed." Samy called to him, running her hand over the bedspread.

Suddenly, Luke threw six different shirts at her and a pair of sweat pants. "No! I don't even want you in here! You sleep naked and I'll toss you out the window!" he snarled.

"That's okay. I don't usually get any sleep if I'm naked." she chuckled.

Kyle was trying to cover a laugh as well. "Both of you shut up! That isn't funny!" he yelled.

Samy smiled at him and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Kyle shoved Luke into the hall. "Be nice to her. If I find out you've done anything to her, I swear I'll rip out your fur one little hair at a time!" he said softly.

"Get your hands off me. I'm not going to hurt her. I just don't want her sleeping naked in my bed." he said.

Kyle stared at him and then went to the living room. "You can have my bed if you want. I'll sleep on the couch." he told him.

Luke groaned. "Now you're guilt tripping me. Sleep in your bed. I'll stay on the couch." he argued.

"Good. Watch for Mark. When you get tired, tell me and we'll trade shifts. Mark hasn't been feeding too well lately and I'm worried he'll tried to drain the girl before she can even help us." he said. Luke nodded and said his good night to Kyle before flopping on the couch and turning on the TV.

After a few hours of sitting around and waiting for sleep to consume her, Samy was bored. She snuck out to see if there were any snacks or something. Instead, she found an irritated wereleopard sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. "Umm...hi." she said. He grunted. "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

Luke shrugged and kept flipping. She sat on the other end of the couch and watched the many shows, informercials, commercials, and movies flash by. She remembered doing this at home when she couldn't write. Samy's eyes drifted closed after a while. TV always helped her pass out. She rested her arms on the couch arm and then rested her head on her arms. It was a little cold in the living room and she curled up.

Luke snuck a peek at the girl and found her asleep. He had a small argument with himself before standing and picking her up in a bridal position. Her skin was chilled from the AC and she curled up to his warmth. He kicked open his door and placed her on the bed, even taking the time to tuck her in. He stared down at her for a moment and then left, turning off the light as he did so.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Samy opened her eyes slowly and stretched. She didn't really want to get up and go to school. It was so nice in her bed. She reached for her big stuffed dog that was about as big as her, but she couldn't find it. She looked around and remembered she wasn't home. She was with two wereanimals and a vampire. She yawned and checked for a clock. There was a digital one on the bedside table. It said... "TEN PM?!" she jumped out of bed.

She'd never slept and entire day away in her life! She put on the clothes she'd worn yesterday and rushed out into the hall, bumping into Luke.

"I was just coming to get you." he mumbled.

"How long have I been sleeping? Is your clock right?" she asked trying to catch her breath.

"Yes." he told her. She headed towards the kitchen where Kyle was cleaning up dishes.

"Hey there. I saved you a plate. It's heating up now. I wasn't sure if you'd like it, but it's food and it's all we've got until we go shopping again." Kyle explained.

She smiled and waiting patiently, looking around the kitchen. It was pretty big. It had an island in the middle which is where she was sitting. It was a cute place with little knick knacks like a cow cookie jar that, if she guessed correctly, would moo if the lid was lifted.

She ate her meal and tried to think of questions that would help her figure out why she was here. "Are there any others I should know about?" she asked.

"Yes. We have a few more wolves, but you don't really want to meet them. They'll think of you as a piece of ass than as help. There's another leopard who will be stopping by today and...I can't even count how many vampires. Maybe ten or so." he told her.

"Wow. That's just about right." she sighed and didn't feel so hungry anymore. Kyle washed her plate and let her hang out in the TV room for a while before he brought out a laptop.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"Writing. This is your greatest weapon. When we need help, you need to bring it to us. Hopefully, when you write something it will take immediate effect on us. Try it." he told her.

She stared at the keys. Her last book had been a success, but she wasn't sure how to start the next one until she realized, "Ha! I've got it, but you can't look! Ever! I freak if people read what I haven't finished. Drives me nuts!" she told him. Kyle did a Scout's Honor and left her to write.

Samy decided to work on what had happened and moved on to what she wanted to happen along with remembering what her readers liked. She could tell when she reread her stories what others might think and it helped with the editing process. Didn't take as long. She wanted to have a little fun and threw in some steamy sex scenes, but not only for the readers, but for herself. She was lonely and had been forced to get out of a two year relationship, but it had been long distance.

It was better for both, or so she thought when she cried at night missing him. She wanted to be done and just move on. Samy had a tendency to rush things along. Most books like to build a plot while she liked to summarize and get to the good stuff. She worked for a bit before that shiver crawled down her spine again. She saved her work and turned to see Mark standing behind the couch. "Please don't read over my shoulder." she told him.

"My deepest apologies my lady. I was just curious. I wanted to talk to you a bit more before our other guest arrives. They are a rowdy bunch, being Luke's companions and all." he said just as the leopard walked into the room.

"Quit talking about me." he growled. Samy giggled at his bad attitude.

Luke went to the door and let in the mysterious leopard who she immediately knew as her Kyle, but was really Rick. She'd made him a wolf, but she guessed she messed up somewhere.

"Your books can't really be exact you know. So far, I think only our names have been mixed up." Mark said softly.

"Stop reading my mind and I know it's you. I made you, remember?" she countered him.

Mark put up his hands in a 'I mean no harm' gesture. Rick knelt in front of Samy and just stared at her fora while. She raised her eyebrow at him and when he smiled, she raised the other one.

Rick laughed and stood up straight, shaking his wavy brown hair out as he did so. "I can already tell you're going to be a prick." she said.

His laughter died, but the twinkle was still in his eyes. "She's feisty. I like that." Rick said.

She gave her own little growl and headed off to Luke's room holding the laptop to her chest.

"She's hard to handle so please don't get her worked up over nothing." Luke pleaded his friend.

Rick shrugged. "I can't help it. It's my fetish. I like to see girls really pissed off so I can feel how much they want me after I kiss them and all that fire just fades away." he sighed.

Kyle clapped and faked a tear. "That was beautiful. You really are an asshole." he sniffled. Mark laughed at them all and headed out to feed.

Samy sighed and tried to write some more to the new book, but it was hard when she was sleepy. She wasn't used to being up late with nothing to write about. She lied on her back and tried to not think about it. That sometimes helped but there was only a blank. She scrolled back to see what she had so far and stopped at the steamy sex scenes, reading them slow and making sure they were detailed. She wiggled where she sat on the bed and noticed how her main girl was sitting in a room late at night as well. There was a knock at the door and it was Mitch, but in real life Mitch was...

Samy looked up to find Luke standing in the doorway. "I needed to get something. I didn't think you'd be awake." he said.

"It's your room." was all she could manage. He walked in a shuffled through a few drawers. Samy realized he wasn't really looking for anything.

She smiled and thought of the only thing she could get out of her mouth. "Thank you...for letting me use your room. I'm sure the couch is uncomfortable."

He didn't respond. He just kept going through the room as if he was looking for something. -Maybe he is looking for something.- she thought. She went back to reading and felt afraid for a moment as her book came to life. Luke was standing at the end of the bed staring at her.

"What did you write?" he asked.

"I'm sorry. I'll erase it." she said going to hit the delete button, but his hands stopped her and took the laptop away.

He locked the door and leapt onto the bed. "Maybe...I don't want you to erase whatever you wrote, but at least tell me. In your mind, who am I?" he asked.

"You're supposed to be Mitch and Mitch is you." she answered a little shaky. He was coming closer to her.

"Mitch is worthless." he whispered against her lips before kissing them.

Samy melted into the kiss. She wasn't sure why, but she didn't want to resist him. It had been one day. Just one and she was already making out with Luke.

She pulled away. "Wait. I don't know if we should do this." she stuttered.

"You wrote it." he growled and kissed her again, harder this time and slipping his tongue throughout her mouth. Samy moaned against him and wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling the hem of his shirt up and off over his head.

He went to do the same to her, but she stopped him. "No. Don't, okay?" she pleaded.

"Why? What are you hiding?" he asked. She just kept shaking her head as he forcefully pulled her shirt off. Her arms covered her stomach area and she straightened her back. "What is it?" he asked prying her hands away.

"Stop it!" she begged. He ignored her and looked.

"This is it?" he chuckled. She was ashamed because she wasn't thin. She had a bit of a spare tire on her. "This is no big deal. With all the things you write, you never know, maybe you'll end up getting plenty of exercise." he whispered nibbling on her earlobe. That sensitive spot had her grinding against him.

Luke kissed down her neck. He couldn't place these feelings, but everything about her drove him crazy. The sounds she made, the way she smelled, the way she talked, the way she moved. He loved her shape, he loved how she felt against him. He loved it all.

His lips roamed her skin, retouching the places she was most sensitive. Samy was writhing on the bed, her hips coming off. He was driving her insane.

"Please. Stop teasing me." she breathed. He pushed her pants away along with her panties and then went to his pants, removing them in one swift movement. She felt his erection pressing against her. She gasped and pushed against him. His fingers found her opening and made sure she was wet enough. It took a little coaxing, but soon he was positioning himself at her entrance and was ready to surge in when she gave a small yelp and her hands pushed at his shoulders.

"Stop! Wait wait!" she cried. He stopped and lifted her chin.

"You're a virgin?" he asked. She nodded and blushed. He kissed her forehead. "It's okay. I'll be gentle." he told her and started to inch at her again.

"Wait! Please! I don't know if I'm ready for this..." she sobbed. Luke almost growled at her, but he restrained himself and rolled off of her. "I'm sorry." she cried.

"Don't be sorry. You're going to finish it." he said. Samy looked at him, lying on his back, looking like a Greek God or something. He was super hot and she wasn't sure why she had rejected the opportunity of fucking his brains out.

12