Help Wanted

Story Info
Being forced to give head first time in the job...
1.3k words
2.89
92.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read the newspaper ad "elderly man looking for a living in nurse". Being a certified male nurse I decided to check it out. I was excited about finishing my residency and being considered the top nurse at the hospital I worked for but everything was put on hold after my girlfriend of four years decided to go on a Bahama vacations with her friends and found someone else more compatible with from our zip code. Not wanting to be around anything that reminded me of her I backpacked it around cities after cities hitchhiking here and there all until I got to this cash and carry store away from town and decided to glance the classified ads. The ad didn't really come with much detail other than a contact number and that I would be taking care of an older man. Of course I had to frisky up my resume a bit lied about the kind of doctor group I worked for and the job I was doing to get an interview but it was almost too easy. Too easy getting the job and they could of easily proven me a liar by dialing any of the references I had given them.

Getting to the only house near the only lake in town was easier to do that I had given myself credit for. Being so far away from a town I used to call home I would need to at least have a sense of directions but not having a specific place in mind and just following the road up north wasn't rocket science. All roads leads to Rome mind of thinking. I was quickly ushered in introduce and presented with a choice of whatever I wanted to drink I went for the safest answer and ask for water. The madame I had spoken too came through the double doors rolling a wheelchair with what would be my patience for the upcoming month or months as she wasn't sure how long her job would keep her away.

A quick shake of the hand did it for her and she assured me that my story checked out and so she would be glad to take me in as long as I still wanted the job. With my poker face intact I go for the mister's hand and it was almost as if he has used all his strength to yank me by the arm all the way to eye level for a malicious grin and a wink. It took a second or two to recompose but I couldn't hide the blush in my face and having him staring me like a hunter do to its pray didn't help me in any way. After a rather rushed explanation of his physical limitations, medications, routines stuff I felt like I was somehow in the know. Being me I wanted to ask about how he ended up in the wheelchair and that's the first time I heard his very deep voice answering my question "age, being old would do that to you". Suddenly the floor seem more appealing at the moment and I wish being eye raped by the man in questioned was in the list of my job duties so I know not to apply. Of course I have had man awkwardly stared me down in the locker room at the fitness center I attended but being into girl all my life I honestly never being exposed to anything the like. Besides I probably was just exaggerating. I don't play well with strangers who does.

The start date was set, guest room was prepped and with my book bag in my left hand I shake with my right this time walking away with my hand hurting from his hard grip and the feel of his eyes following me all over the place. Like I always do whenever the most beautiful girl in the planet gets in my peripheral vision. With the madame away and the help around if any question arisen I prepared myself for a quick shower before starting the day. However after hearing the little bell the mister now carries I realized the day had started and I was kind of late on my first day at the job. Rushing to the mister room not bothering to knock to my shock the mister is basically standing five feet from his wheelchair letting it all loose both hands on his hip watching my face going from his huge shaved balls up his chest to his face and awkwardly decided to look down again out of embarrassment and regretting that too. "Sorry about that kid but I'm used to showering this way."

"The madame did told you I needed to be helped and looked after, am I right?"

The jolt from hearing his deep voice always put me at ease and with my professional faced on I signal the way. "My walking isn't as fast as yours so I will need you closer and also not being afraid of touching me."

"Yes sir" I replied. His eyes never looked away from my face and his swinging penis going up and down getting bigger by the second as I set him the chair in the shower had me thinking I hadn't signed up for this. "Am I getting showered up and dress kid or do you like what you see?" Apologetically I went for the soap and a sponge and started on his chest. With his eyes never looking away and his penis only getting harder it was getting harder for me showering him. I felt overwhelmed. "You can have a closer look if that's what you want kid" Ignoring his comment I started on his lower body not spending too much time at any specific place keeping my hand safe from much contact. As I turned to grab the towel the mister quickly gets up lines himself behind me so that his pole his pointing at my ass. With the excuse that he needed help getting out of the shower and that the towel wasn't necessary. As he whisper it all into my ear his lip almost caressing my neck with each word.

And then he takes my fragile neck into his mouth and sucks very hard leaving a mark in its place when he was done. Freeing myself from his hold I turned around stunned and faces him only to have him grab my head with both hands and planting a long wet kiss on me not letting me speak. Disrespected and abused as I felt I couldn't hide my excitement with the scrubs I had thrown on after hearing the belt. Why was I aroused? Why was I allowing it all? With his hands now cupping my waist he frees me from my scrubs and then I was exposed. My first reaction was to go for my pants and put them back on but with a twist of his lower body I was first slapped in the face and then forced into my mouth. Grabbing my head with both hands now my eyes tearing up and squinting coupled with the fast thrusting I was brutally entered, suffocated, and spurted down my throat. Now coughing and wanting to puke face blushing-red cum oozing down my lips as he comes out of me. He deadlifts me by the head plants another kiss on me and whispers to me "your turn".

I freed from his hold steps back trip on the towel pants still down refused and clumsily manages to put them on and hurried out of the bathroom. Basically running to gather my stuff from my room about to leave when I hear the madame close the door behind me telling me "Your intro was rather brusque but you will come to love it" as she locks me in...