Help When I Least Expected It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer_X
Writer_X
27 Followers

That night, Manuela came to my room to deliver fresh robes. She stripped out of her clothes right away, even before I could tip her. She came over to me right away, untied my robe and pushed it off my shoulders and then pressed her breasts against my chest and hugged me while kissing my neck. Her actions betrayed her horniness, so I rubbed her back and ass as she embraced me. I led her over to the bed and had her lay on her back. Knowing she loved the oral sex I performed on her the night before, I spread her legs and kissed my way down from her right knee, skipping over and kissing up to her left knee and kissed back down, ending up kissing her on her clitoral hood. Manuela moaned quietly and rubbed her breasts as I licked all around her already-wet pussy. She would buck her hips as I swirled my tongue around her clit and sucked it into my mouth. All the while, my dick was like steel as I lapped at her lovely folds. After several minutes, I broke away from her steaming crotch, wiped the juices dripping off my chin and stood up to look at her. There was a moment where our gazes met and a silent understanding was made between us. I climbed onto the bed, between her spread legs and lay down on top of her. I kissed her lightly on the lips as I pushed my dick into her pussy. We moaned into each others mouths as my dick disappeared into her loose, wet heat. It was an intense fuck between the most unlikely of partners...I drove my cock deeply into her as she squeezed my body with her arms and breathed loudly into my ear. It wasn't a slow, romantic act we were sharing...it was a fast, almost animalistic fuck as we ground our genitals hard against one another. After a few minutes, Manuela tensed up in orgasm and moaned something in Spanish(?) into my ear. Once again, the erotic power of her orgasm pushed me over the edge and I shot my seed into her willing womb. It was over, but oh how wonderful it felt for us both.

After a few minutes of lying together, she went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. Several minutes later, she came out fully-dressed and hugged me again. I tried to give her a bigger-than-usual tip, but she didn't accept it that night.

"You are a nice man. You make me feel good, but you need to go home and forget me," she said softly.

This statement surprised me, but she seemed to be guilt-ridden over what we'd done. I hugged her and told her that she was a special woman that I'd never forget, even after I went home. She smiled at me again, kissed my cheek and bid me goodnight.

After she had left, it was my turn to feel guilty. "Had I pushed her into fucking me? I thought she wanted it too," I wondered to myself. I eventually came to the conclusion that she did want it, but couldn't help but feel guilty about what we'd done. Needless to say, I didn't sleep all that well that night, hoping I hadn't made a good woman revile herself...or me for that matter.

In the end, I never got to find out the answers to all those questions. The next day, I got called into the customer VP's office and he proceeded to chew my ass out about the project. There was no fucking reason at all for his outburst, so we got the Sales Exec on the phone and the VP proceeded to chew his ass out as well. In the end, after that meeting, I called the Sales Exec and told him that I was basically done with my part of the project and I wanted to leave immediately (before I had to put up with any more tantrums from the customer execs.) The Sales Exec agreed to send in the next guy a day early and let me leave the project. I returned to the hotel immediately, hoping to see Manuela somewhere so I could say goodbye. I never saw her again, but before I left, I did leave a sealed envelope for her at the desk with a brief note thanking her for her exemplary service during my stay, as well as a $200 tip. I also made sure to talk to the head of housekeeping, telling him that I've never experienced better service at any other hotel in my life. I complimented Manuela's attention to detail and friendliness as perhaps the most outstanding feature of my experience. I don't know what happened after I left for the airport, but I hope that good things happened to Manuela after that.

Manuela, usted es una mujer maravillosa, hermosa y espero que usted encuentre todo en la vida que su corazón desea.

Writer_X
Writer_X
27 Followers
12