Help With Math

Story Info
Math tuition with her classmate turns into something...more
1.1k words
3.84
38.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Math - easily the worst subject under the sun. I sucked at it, just like about half of the general populace.

I decided to do something about it after I flunked yet another test in college. The only reason I took it was because it was a passport to the studies I needed to take. But that's neither here nor there.

I had this gentle crush on a boy in my math class called Thomas. He was, like me, Indian, although he, again like me, spent much of his life here in the States. He was also, like me, a sophomore.

After class, I hurried to catch up with him. Here was an opportunity to see how things would turn out.

"Hi, Tom," I said, my breath slightly hitching as it always annoyingly did when I was near him. Gentle crush, my ass.

"Oh, Amiya! Hi!" he was clearly flustered too. Apparently not many girls approached him - he was the typical nerd.

"Listen, Tom, I'm having a real hard time with Math," I said, tugging at my hair. "Can you, um, give me some, you know, help, after class?"

Neither of us were in dorms, luckily. I stayed at a guest house nearby, and he lived with relations.

"Um, sure, I guess I could," he said, running a hand awkwardly through his hair and adjusting his glasses. "Should I, uh, drop by?"

"Yes," I said, a little too quickly. I gave him my address. "Four pm, tomorrow."

The next day was a Saturday. I spent the whole morning in a fluster. I tried to tidy up the place, shoving discarded clothes into drawers, tossing books helter-skelter into cupboards, cleaning up dishes, and Hoovering up months of dust bunnies.

I hurried over to the mirror.

I'm not the typical hottie. I'm fair (for an Indian, which looked more like milk mixed with coffee than the ivory skin the girls around me generally have). I wasn't very tall - no, screw that, I am SHORT. Five feet tall short.

My breasts aren't anything to write home about. My bra size is 28B, not the huge D cups my friends tote around. My butt is, as I've been told multiple times, cute; the tight sweatpants I wore accented them. I adjusted the strap of my bra through the thin material of the purple t-shirt which ended just over my belly button, exposing a thin strip of flesh. My hair hung over my back in a ponytail.

I tried a quick smile. Yes, I liked it.

Just then, the doorbell rang. I ran over, quickly patting my hair down, making sure my t-shirt was straight...

"Hi, Tom," I managed, smiling. "Thank you so much for coming."

"Sure, Amiya," he said, his eyes roving down my slim body, resting on my exposed midriff.

I led him over to my study room. "I have a problem with this..."

We began to discuss calculus. As he spoke, I gently rested my hand on his thigh. As the lesson progressed, I moved it slowly towards his crotch.

The slight sucking in of his breath showed he had noticed. I leaned in, pretending to be interested, and rested my breasts on his hand. My hand slowly rubbed his crotch through his jeans.

"Amiya..." he moaned.

His hand twitched and brushed against my breasts. The nipples were hard now, and I felt myself getting wet. I started rubbing faster.

He stood up abruptly. "I should...can I use your restroom?"

I rose and kissed him on the lips firmly. I flung my hands around his neck and wrapped my legs around him, slowly grinding against his crotch as we made out.

He dropped me on the table, on top of notes of calculus and trigonometry, and kissed me fiercely. I moaned through the kiss, bucking my hips against his.

"Tom...take me," I whispered. "The bedroom. Now."

He half carried me to my bedroom and dropped me on the bed. Then he hesitated.

"It's my first time," he confessed, half embarrassed. It wasn't mine - I had had sex once before in freshman year.

"Sit down then," I instructed, getting up. He sat down and I proceeded to give him a striptease.

I swayed my body slowly in front of him. I could see his erection struggling to burst out of his pants. I slowly lifted my shirt off, giving him plenty of time to stare at my exposed midriff. I pulled down my pants, turning around so he could see my ass through my panties.

I turned around and smiled at him. I walked over and sat down on his lap and kissed him again. Our tongues wrestled until I gained dominance and left him moaning.

My panties were now truly soaked. I gently pulled them down, showing my pubic hair and then my pussy. He groaned and reached to unzip his jeans.

"Not yet, cowboy," I said in a sultry voice and handed him my panties. "Suck every drop out," I instructed, and unclasped my breasts.

Obediently, he sucked my panties, every drop of my love juice.

I took them back and pushed him down, straddling him, now completely naked.

"Amiya, please..." he begged. I laughed and let him go, letting him strip naked.

We kissed again, this time our hands roaming over each others' naked bodies. My hands traveled every inch over his surprisingly fit body, over his chest, his butt, his dick which was now very much erect.

He pulled apart and took out a packet of condoms from his discarded jeans. Looks like he had come prepared...

"Gently now," I instructed, and he guided his covered dick to my entry and began thrusting in.

Ecstasy. I moaned out his name, my voice going up an octave. He moaned my name, every time he thrust in..."Amiya! Amiya! Amiya!" and finally - "I'M CUMMING!" we both screamed in unison.

I sank back, exhausted. He lay with his head nestled among my breasts.

"That was...wow," I said breathlessly, my chest heaving.

He ran a tongue around my breasts and sucked my right nipple. "Wow indeed," he agreed, speaking through the nipple.

Soon he was hard again. I cleaned him and myself off, and then he began to eat me out. I moaned and screamed his name as his tongue explored my folds, grazing my clit, slipping in and out. His hand began stroking his dick and he moaned my name through my pussy, causing vibrations. "Amiya," he moaned, muffled, "Amiya."

I screamed his name and came all over his face. He gathered the juice and spread it all over my stomach. Then he used his tongue to clean me up.

I went to my knees and sucked on his dick, bobbing my head up and down. He grasped my hair and moaned loudly, forcing me to engulf the entire thing. "Amiya! Oh God, AMIYA!" he erupted in my mouth.

"Thank you for the help," I said, his cum still dripping down my face, "See you Monday."