Helping a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink up and we'll go round to your house and get you fitted straight away, we just need to call by my apartment to pick it up."

In no time at all we were all in Peter's bedroom with a CB3000, and Peter naked from the waist down. He really was quite small in the cock department, and I could see why Karen was dissatisfied, but thought that wasn't the moment to point this out to Peter.

I let Karen fit the device, as I didn't want to be touching his tackle.

With the chastity cage fitted I decided to get some rules sorted out. This was where Peter would get the bad news of what he had signed up for.

"Peter," I started, " now that you are in the cage and under Karen's control, I think we can get a regime sorted out for you. As we discussed, Karen will expect you to make her cum with your tongue at least three times per week, during the week, but basically whenever she feels like it. I will normally be fucking her at the weekends, so you won't be needed in that way, unless I'm away, of course."

I went on.

"In exchange, Karen will give you some sort of sexual release on most weekends, subject to your behaviour, attitude etc, and also subject to her whim. In addition, approximately once per calendar month she will allow you to have full penetrative sex with her. There is no guarantee of releases or sex, but Karen will try to be fair with you."

"Once per month," Peter wailed, "I thought you said it would be regular?"

"I did," I retorted, "Once per month is regular. It just isn't frequent."

"By the way," I went on, "There are a couple of additional rules for you to follow."

"What now?"

"Firstly, as you know, Karen doesn't like doing domestic chores, so from now on you'll be doing all of them. Second, you must never try to interfere with Karen's decisions about your sex life. If you do you'll find you get no releases for quite a while. Furthermore, Karen will be making all decisions about every aspect of your lives in future, and you mustn't try to get involved."

"The only other thing I didn't mention, is that although you don't have a duty to lick your wife to orgasm over the weekends, I'm sure she will require you to clean her out with your tongue when I'm finished with her."

Peter looked totally defeated, and he obviously realised that I'd tricked him into servitude to his domineering wife. I almost felt sorry for him.

"So, Peter, since I'm here, I'm going to fuck your wife while you make us some dinner, but before you do that, please bring us some drinks."

Peter clomped down the stairs dejectedly as I started to undress his elegant wife. When he got back up the stairs with two glasses of his single malt whisky, I had my fingers playing between Karen's legs, while she was holding my growing cock, and stroking very gently.

"Just look at what's going to be up me in a moment, wimp," she sneered, "and if you think your little winky is going to spend more than a couple of minutes inside me each month you're out of luck!"

With that she climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my pole. She clipped her fingers at her distraught husband and told him to.

"Piss off and make dinner!"

I was really enjoying this situation and decided that I would make great use of Karen's slave in the future.

12