Helping Grandma Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get more personal.
2.5k words
4.46
138.2k
74
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I went back over to my grandmas house. I walked in the front door and made my way to kitchen. As I suspected she was there cooking something over the stove. It smelled wonderful. She had on very baggy sweatpants but that still could not hid how big her ass was. I still wish I could have seen it shake as I fucked her, but just being with her was good enough for me. She turned around and spoke. "Hey Jake just making some chicken soup for later."

"Hi grandma, it smells so good."

"Thank you. I was thinking about you last night. Yesterday was one crazy day, I miss the good old days when I could have sex like that."

"Well whenever you want to just tell me and I am here for you grandma."

"It is a good thing you said that, see I can not bring myself to have sex with my grandson regularly, however I am now more horny than ever. What I need you to do for me is to show me how to use internet porn so I can get myself off from time to time."

"Grandma you really do not need porn I am here f..." She cut me off mid sentence.

"Jake I told you and I was not kidding, this can not be an all the time thing, it is wrong."

"Okay grandma I will go get your laptop for you."

I walked out of the kitchen and down the hall towards her spare room. I looked up at the attic steps as I passed. What I wouldn't do to pull those down and have my grandma suck my cock again, I thought as I passed. I got the laptop and brought it back into the kitchen and sat at the table next to my grandma.

I opened the laptop clicked the internet tab and began to explain to her.

"Okay once you are in the internet you type at the top tubegalore.com." The page opened up.

"See there are a bunch of categories and you click the one you want and then you find a video you like."

"Okay, so just show me, pick your favorite and I can see how it works."

I typed at the top ssbbw and clicked a video that looked good.. The video loaded and I clicked on it. Once it started my grandma was taken aback.

"Jake she must be over 300 pounds you like her!?"

"Yes grandma I like them big, bigger the better."

"Jake you know who she reminds me of? My daughter, your mother."

"Yeah I thought that too, that is why I watch it."

My mom was what some would call obese. She was very big, a ssbbw. Over 300 pounds but had a pretty face. Her ass was as big as the pornstar devious, which is wider than most doorways, and it stuck off of her body a lot too so it was huge. Her tits were probably a F.

"You have a thing for your mom Jake?"

"Well I had a thing for you, I thought from that you would have realized I wanted my mom too."

"No, I just figured like me you were just doing it because one thing led to another. Wow, you want to fuck your own mom. That is oddly turning me on. I was always kind of attracted to Uncle Jim, but I never even thought of doing anything with him, the idea is hot though."

Uncle Jim is my moms brother, or my grandmas son.

"Yeah? Would you have ever done anything if he made a move?"

"I honestly can not tell you the answer to that, I do not know. The idea of you with your mom though is going to make me do some things we shouldn't."

"Grandma if we did it once and you admit we will do it again what is the difference if we do it all the time."

"Well regardless today I can not have sex I am too tired and weak for it today. I can suck that fat cock of yours though."

I instantly got hard. "Let's pull down the attic steps then." I shut the video off and went into the hallway.

I pulled down the steps, then my pants and leaned back on the steps. My grandma came out and smiled when she saw my cock was out already. She walked over and licked the head of it.

"Jake how about you pretend I am your mom while I suck your cock."

"Really?"

"Yes it is really turing me on that you want her, call me mom."

"Okay mom, what are you waiting for, suck my cock."

I closed my eyes and pretended my grandmothers mouth was my moms. I pictured what my moms big ass would look like as she sucked my cock. My mom had always been my biggest fantasy so this was really getting me going.

"You like how mommy sucks your suck?" My grandma said.

"Yes, I love it mom."

My grandma was sucking it with her hand wrapped tightly around the base of my cock twisting it with each suck.

"Oh Jim your cock is so fat."

I could not believe it, my grandma was sucking my cock pretending I was her son. This turned me on even more than pretending she was my mom. All of this tension made me not be able to hold me load any longer. I pulled my grandma up from my cock and shot my load all over the place.

My grandma smiled at me, "Well let's get this cleaned up."

After we cleaned ourselves and the hallway up we sat back down in the kitchen.

"So, you were pretending I was Uncle Jim before huh?"

"I know I shouldn't have but once you told me about how you feel towards your mom it made be remember what I used to think of Jim and made me realize I always wanted him."

"That is so hot grandma, maybe you should try for him now."

"He would never go for it, way too conservative of a guy, plus his wife probably gives him sex all the time."

"Well I can always be your Jim grandma."

She laughed, "Thank you Jake. So what about you and your mom. Lord knows she has not gotten any in years she has really let herself go. She has to be sick of those toys by now."

"Mom has toys? How do you know?"

"We talk about these things we are older now it is not weird anymore. She has a whole draw full, she is convinced no one would want her anymore the way she looks but little does she know, she has an admirer right in her house."

"Wow I did not know mom was that horny."

"Yeah Jake your mom is very lonely. Maybe you can help her how you helped me. I do not know if she is as open as I though."

"What if she says no? Things will be awkward."

"You should take the risk, I wish I had with Jim when I had the chance, look you got your grandma, how hard can your mom be. A 300 pound women who has not had sex in fifteen year."

"I guess you are right. Before i go turn around for me I want to see that ass."

She obeyed and stood up, slowly, and turned around for me. Her ass was massive. I pulled her pants down just below her cheeks and shook it in my face. I buried my face in between her ass cheeks as I smacked them. I reached up and grabbed her big saggy tits as my face was in her ass. After a minute or so i pulled her pants back up, kissed her goodbye and was on my way home to my mother.

When I got home my moms car was not there, I figured she must have gone food shopping. I went inside called out her name to make sure she was not there and went into her room. I went through all her draws looking for the toys my grandma told me about. I finally found them in her pajama draw. She had a little titanium vibrator, a purple rabbit and a skin toned one with a suction cup on the bottom. I put them up to my nose and smelled my moms pussy. The rabbit has the strongest smell, she must have used to recently.

I saw her laptop on her bed and thought I would do some snooping and see what she had been looking at. I went into her history tab and it was littered with porn videos, to my pleasant surprise all of which were cougar. Mom had a thing for younger guys. It was weird thinking my mom was in here sometimes watching porn working a dildo in her.

I heard her car pull in the driveway. I quickly closed the computer put the three dildos back and ran into the kitchen. She came up the steps into the kitchen each step creaked as she walked on it. She had a white blouse on that just showed the top of her cleavage. Her belly made the shirt stick out a little because it was so big. She had jeans on that really showed off her big thick thighs and her hips were so wide you could tell she had a huge ass behind her from the front.

"Hey Jake did not think you would be home, just went window shopping for a little. How come you left grandmas so early."

"I just came home to get something quickly and I was actually heading back now."

"Oh, okay well just be home for dinner."

I kissed her goodbye and left, of course once I got behind her I checked out that massive and I mean massive ass of hers. It put grandmas to shame.

I rang grandmas doorbell and she answered.

"Jake I did not think you would be back so soon I was just going to take a shower."

"Well I will take one with you I have some stuff to tell you."

As the water for the shower set I explained to grandma everything I had seen. Once the water set I helped her take off her pants and underwear so she did not have to bend down, as she took off her top and bra. Her ass shook as she walked over to the shower and stepped in, I quickly stripped off my clothes as well.

When I got in she had her head leaned back wetting her hair. I saw the water run down her ample breasts. They had wrinkle marks on them and they sagged halfway down her chest. I only saw the top half of her areola because the other half could not be seen due to the sag. I lifted it up and exposed the whole big areola on her DD tit. I began to suck on them.

"You love grandmas tits dont you. It feels so good."

I squeezed the right one as i sucked on the left. My cock was rock hard and I felt her hand make her way to it.

"Jake I really have to focus on the shower, I can not have my water bill get too high. Just wait until after and we can have our fun."

I watched her soap her big tits, her ass, and her pussy. All the wet hairs around her pussy were turning me on.

"So your mom has a thing for younger guys. You are as good as in."

"I do not know I am still a little scared about asking her and everything."

"Jake, she will try to push away at first but there is no way she does not want you, I could not resist you. Just wave this fat cock in her face." As she said that she grabbed my cock.

She shut the water off and asked for her towel. After we dried off we went into the bedroom. I helped her lay down on the bed and spread her legs and crawled up in-between them. I parted her grey pubes to the side and ran my tongue up and down her pussy.

"Jake no more pretending you are Uncle Jim and I am your mom, isnt fucking your grandma taboo enough."

"Yeah I love it and you, now just relax as I eat this pussy grandma."

I kissed all over her cellulite thighs getting her really turned down, she kept a steady moan going. I kissed right above her pussy and on each side really teasing her. I ran my tongue up it very softy until i finally dove in. I licked it up and down furiously.

"Ohhh Jake eat grandmas pussy, EAT IT!!!"

I started to tongue fuck her. I was going really fast in and out with my tongue and she was getting very wet. I finally made my way to the clit and starting sucking on it. She was screaming at this point. I had her pubes in my mouth but I did not care, grandma was going nuts and I was going to finish her. I kept sucking her old clit and began to work a finger in and out of her. I heard the wet of her pussy each time I pulled my finger out.

"SHIT, JAKE, SHIT, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I NEVER FELT THISSSS."

Next thing I know I fell a gush of wet hit my face. It occurred to me that my grandma just squirted.

"Grandma did you just squirt?"

"I have no idea what that is, or if I did, all I know is I never felt anything like that in my life it was amazing."

"Squirting is when you actually shoot out of your pussy you came so hard, and I am pretty sure you just did."

"Well having my grandson eating me out like that just really got me going. I was thinking of it the whole time. I am so horny come up here, I do not usually do this but I want to taste your cum."

I hovered over her with my dick in her face. It took about 10 pumps and I was cumming all over her face and in her mouth. I could not last, the idea of my grandma getting turned on so much thinking of me eating her out was too much. She swallowed all of it and I whipped off what was on her face with her towel.

"Jake you take me to places I have never been. I want this cock all the time. I want you to fuck your granny whenever she asks for it. First though you need to go home and handle that mom of yours."

"Grandma I said I am scar..."

"Do not give me that. No matter who the mom is they all are attracted to their son. Yes 99% never act on it or even think of anything but they all deep down want them. You just have to make your mom realize that. Do not come back until you do."

I agreed kissed her goodbye, a deep passionate kiss. squeezed her boobs a little and then left, on my way home to get my SSBBW mom.