Helping Hand

Story Info
Who got the helping hand?
1.8k words
3.91
47k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cside
cside
4 Followers

A Helping Hand

A while ago, my wife and I were sitting at home watching the stormy weather through our veranda windows. The rain was heavy and the lightning spectacular. The lightning would light up the entire neighbourhood and it was almost as bright as daytime.

During a lull in the storm we heard the sound of a car breaking and screeching to a halt before we heard a sound of crunching plastic. Victoria, my wife was worried, what if they were lying there in the rain, surely they would suffer from hypothermia, or what if they had injured themselves and needed attention. Looking around we saw nothing, although we knew that whoever it was should be close. A bolt of lightning lit up the neighbourhood again and Victoria noticed a vehicle along the side of the road, about a hundred metres away. She pointed it out and with the next flash we were able to make out the profile of a person. I assured Victoria that the occupants had to be all right, as they were walking around the vehicle. I said that they were probably under the influence of alcohol and it would serve them right for drinking and driving. Victoria the perpetual optimist eventually convinced me that it was a poor old lady who had not seen where she was going and turned too sharp. So we pulled our vehicle out the garage and went to the assistance of the ‘little old’ lady.

When we arrived we were surprised to see not an old lady but a woman of about early thirties, well dressed and as I suspected was slightly inebriated, yet still in full control of her vices. She seemed pleased to see that she had help but was slightly anxious about something. Her vehicle was still driveable and it appeared as though only the fender was slightly smashed, but her vehicle was lodged upon a rock. The sump was not ruptured either, but she was unable to get moving. We tried in vane to remove the vehicle, but all we succeeded in doing was getting full of mud and wetter. The rain continued to pour down and slowly we ran out of options. Realising that we were fighting a loosing battle we suggested that she stay at our place for the night and in the daylight we could tackle the recovery of the vehicle, after all it was safely off the road and we figured that no-one else would move it either.

When we arrived home we saw the whole beauty of Tessa. She had long blonde hair and obviously frequented the gym. Her legs were well built and shaped. Her arm muscles were a deal larger than those of a regular woman. It was quite apparent that she paid particular attention to her appearance. Her makeup looked professional and not over done. Her busts were pert and well shaped. We offered her a bath and a hot drink, which she accepted with glee. Tessa retreated to the bathroom and ran a bath while Victoria prepared the coffee. When she was finished Victoria went to her cupboard to see if she had anything that would fit Tessa, and found a warm nightie. Victoria knocked on the door and told Tessa that she would leave the garment at the door and when she was finished could just take it, but Tessa said that it was all right and that Victoria should bring it in and place it on the bathroom cupboard.

Victoria came to me quite in awe and said that while she new that had noticed that Tessa had a good shape, she never quite expected to see such a lovely body in the bath. She said that Tessa had no fat anywhere and that her boobs had obviously been filled at some stage but looked natural. I could see Victoria’s nipples rising as she explained that she shaved her muff in a heart shape and that her lips were quite visible. She was just about to move on to describe Tessa’s taught but when we heard the bathroom door open and shortly Tessa appeared in the door way. Tessa apologised that we had to sit with our wet clothes while she enjoyed the bath and that she had tried not to occupy the bath for too long. She held out a pair of Victoria’s panties and said that she would not use them as she seldom did and it would only inconvenience us more with washing. Victoria told her to stop being foolish and to wear them, but Tessa insisted that she seldom wore them. The nightie was one or two sizes too small for Tessa but somehow she had managed to fit herself into it. I could see what Victoria had said about her boobs. They were a sight to behold, almost as though it were a view from the top of the mountain.

She said that she felt much better and that she had almost forgotten all her problems. I volunteered the bath to Victoria and she said that I should go ahead and run the water while she finished her coffee and spoke to Tessa. I ran the water and once completed I returned to the sitting room and informed Victoria that her bath was ready. She smiled at Tessa and asked to be excused. I took sat on the couch on the opposite side of the living room and we started to make small talk about where she was from and what she did. It turned out that she was a small town girl who was a born natural with figures and her studies and then her work brought her to the bigger centre. She did some form of actuarial science for a large insurance company. By this time it was my turn for the bath and I excused myself while the ladies chatted.

Once finished in the bath I returned to the living room and although it was late, I offered another round of drinks. Victoria was not a big alcohol consumer, but said that she would like an Irish Coffee to relax her and asked Tessa if she would like one, and she accepted. While I was preparing the coffees I overheard that Tessa had been to a party at a male friends house, a friend who she could not understand why she pursued. She seemed to run behind him the whole time and he paid little attention to her, because he said that her upbringing had left her ‘a little ignorant to sophistication’. Thus he encouraged her to improve herself, but seemed more impressed with her physique than her mannerisms. The party was the last straw for her and she had become depressed and drank a few too many. Then she had a little Dutch courage and decided that he wasn’t worth it and stormed out, shortly before we had met her. That is how she managed to immobilize her vehicle.

When I returned from the kitchen and finished dishing out the ladies drinks, I resumed my place on the sofa. The Irish Coffees were just what the doctor ordered. They were relaxing and warming. We all started to get more comfortable and chatted along for about half an hour or more. Tessa pulled her legs on to the couch and huddled up to get warm and I could see her two cleanly shaven lips and her love funnel. I could feel my pyjamas move as my shaft started to rise involuntarily; I did my best to draw attention away from it and conceal it. Victoria must have seen my predicament, because by now she was smiling and almost breaking into a laugh. Tessa seemed a little confused as to what was going on and Victoria decided to join me on the sofa. She sat next to me and snuggled close to me, feeling my hard on. She must have been enjoying the whole scenario because her nipples were hard and pushing tight against her pink and white camisole. Tessa sensed that there was something going on and said that asked to be excused, as she was a little pushed from her the whole experience, and Victoria said that she would make sure that Tessa was comfortable and had everything she required. I was relieved as now this left me alone so that I could find my way to the bedroom and prevent a little embarrassment.

Safely in the bedroom I got in under the covers and took off my pyjamas, I was quite sure that Victoria would be amorous enough to suck my scrotum empty of all life giving juices. I switched the lights off and waited for her to come in. After a while I heard the door open and I felt Victoria pull open the bed sheets and climb in, to my surprise she was also naked. She put her back to me and snuggled in, feeling my cock, which by now was rock hard. She squeezed the shaft and fiddled with my sack that I could feel that she was wanting me. I moved my hand to her front and slipped my hand between her legs, she opened them slowly and I extended my index finger to stimulate her clitoris. I moved my finger into her snatch and began frisk movements and I could hear her climaxing. I suddenly stopped and she groaned, moving back hoping to possibly let my shaft slip in. I allowed her to take the tip and just nuzzle her clitoris a bit to heighten her pleasure. I could hear her groaning as she cam closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly the door burst open and the light came on. There was Victoria standing nude, with a huge grin on her face and said: “Are you two finished yet, I also want some”. I looked down and saw that I was entering Tessa. She then switched off the light and jumped into bed next to Tessa.

Tessa pulled away and climbed on top of Victoria, kissing her all over and then moving down to her pubic area. I could sense Victoria was enjoying it and pulled me closer to suck on her boobs. She felt for my cock and started wanking me, back and forth with gentle strokes, then she came with a yell that I thought would bring the walls down, and then she lay still. Tessa returned her attention to me taking over the responsibility of nurturing my member, sucking it and stroking until I could hardly help myself, but then she too stopped. Victoria was now up again and was returning the favour by muffing Tessa, until she too came with a roar. As the two huddled closer and enjoyed the bliss of what had happened, I thought that I had been forgotten. I moved in closer and the two women sensing my needs resumed stroking my member, and squeezing it with gentle movements, until I too came and wasted my load all over Victoria’s chest. Tessa did the necessary and helped Victoria clean up by licking it off and of course licking the spots that aroused Victoria again. We all huddled close and fell asleep from the exhaustive and pleasurable experiences of the night.

I still wonder who got the helping hand that night.

cside
cside
4 Followers