Helping Hands

Story Info
A skateboard accident begins a life-changing journey.
1.8k words
4.13
163.1k
145
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mind is an amazing thing when it comes to sexuality. It's capable of imagining things that can drive you wild.

For me, when it comes to erotic fiction and fantasy, I tend to lean towards edgy subjects. And while I enjoy reading and writing edgy erotic fiction, that's all they are... pure fiction.

If you find some of the stuff I write distasteful or offensive, that's fine. But if that's the case I believe you should exercise your right to look elsewhere.

For those that might enjoy my erotic fiction, good for you for having an open mind and feel free to let me know what you think.

*****

Chapter 1

SATURDAY MORNING

A bit of background might be useful before I tell this story. My name is Tony Martin and I live at home with my mother and twin sister Carly. My dad was a founding partner of a large law firm and he and mum separated a couple of years ago and later divorced. As part of the divorce settlement mum received the family home and sufficient income to live quite a comfortable lifestyle. My sister Carly and I had just completed our first year of commerce/law at university. Basically, life couldn't be better.

It's funny though looking back, at how something as simple as a skateboard accident could turn your life upside down. A simple accident that started a series of events I'd never forget.

It began a few months ago when I was doing hill runs on my skateboard with a couple of mates. The accident occurred on a speed run when I hit a stone. Needless to say, I threw both arms out to break my fall. I hit the ground so hard I knew I'd done some serious damage, the only question was how much damage. The answer came soon enough with pain shooting up both arms from my wrists.

My friends came to my aid straight away. I'd take a bit of skin off but it was the pain in my hands and wrists that worried me.

"Shit Tony," my mate Ian said, "what the fuck happened?"

"I hit a stone or something."

"Are you okay?" he said.

"Dunno! My wrists hurt like hell."

"We'd better get you home." Jason said.

They helped me to the car and sat me on the back seat. I was in quite a bit of pain and hoped I hadn't broken my wrists. On the way home, as the pain intensified, so did my concerns. When we arrived I knew I was in trouble because both wrists were beginning to swell. My mates helped me from the car and walked me to the front door and rang the doorbell. Moments later my mum came to the door and immediately saw I was distressed.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Came off the skateboard Mum, I've really hurt my wrists."

She had a look at the swelling and said she'd take me to hospital for X-Rays. She thanked the guys for bringing me back before taking me inside and packing my wrists in ice.

A couple of hours later I was in the emergency ward at our local hospital being examined. The doctor was looking at the X-rays on his light box and my mum was sitting beside me. "Okay," he said, "in your left wrist there are fractures to your radius near your thumb and the ulna bone. In your right wrist there's a single fracture to your radius."

"What does that mean doc?" I asked.

"It means we're going to have to set both wrists in plaster so they can knit and repair."

"For how long?" Mum asked.

"About six weeks I'd say but we'll do more X-Rays in a month and have another look."

My heart sank when I heard him say that. "So I'll have both arms in plaster?"

"Unfortunately yes! And it's not going to be easy for you because even though we can set them in waterproof casts, you're going to be severely restricted in what you can do."

"Shit!" I gasped.

"I'll call a sister and get the process underway but there's a few things you'll need to consider."

The doctor called a nurse and they began preparing me for the casts. During the preparation he told us about things we hadn't considered at that early stage. He explained I wouldn't be able to do even the most rudimentary and personal things such as showering, dressing and even eating. The reality of what was happening really struck me and I felt light headed and nauseous, barely unable to comprehend what the next month or so would be like. I finally found voice to ask, "Does that mean I'll even need help with things like... going to the toilet?"

"Most probably Tony, I'm afraid so!" The doctor replied.

Mum looked at me and said, "Don't worry mate, we'll work things out."

The casts were set leaving only my four fingers on each hand exposed from the knuckles down. My thumbs were almost totally encased in fibreglass and both arms were covered halfway up my forearms. After discharging me mum and I walked to the car. We sat together in silence for a short while before I said, "I don't know what to say Mum, I'm so, so, sorry!"

"There's not much you can say Tony. We'll get through this I'm sure. It's only for a few weeks."

"Excuse my language but fuck! I can't even take a shower or wipe my bum. Someone will have to do pretty much everything for me. Can we get a nurse in or something?"

"We don't need a nurse Tony," she said, "I did those things for you when you were a baby and I can do them for you again now."

"Yeah, but I'm eighteen YEARS old now Mum, not eighteen months."

"Don't worry. We'll work on a plan when we get home. By the way, how is the pain?"

"Not so bad since I took the painkillers."

"Good!"

When we arrived home my twin sister Carly was wondering where we'd been. She was shocked to see me in plaster so mum sat her down and told her the story. "Hope you don't expect me to wipe your arse!" She said with a wicked smile.

"Bitch!" I said with a grin.

"Children!" Mum interrupted, "No more fooling around, we've got to come up with a workable plan between us. Fortunately you're both on uni holidays until early February, and I'll be here most of that time as well."

We sat there and formulated a plan for the following six weeks. The only glitch in the plan was mum was going to Hamilton Island for ten days with a girlfriend for a holiday. She was going in less than a week so it was decided she'd look after me until then, then Carly would take over. It was obvious Carly wasn't happy with the arrangement and I understood, but the only alternative was for mum to cancel her holiday and none of us wanted that.

After dinner that night we watched some television before mum leant over to me and whispered, "I know this is very personal Tony but we need to get you showered. Do you need to go to the toilet?"

"Jesus Mum," I said, "it's bad enough for me but it's you guys I feel sorry for."

Mum helped to my bedroom and into the ensuite. She helped me through the toilet and somehow she managed to make light of the situation. Back in the bathroom mum undressed to her bra and panties. It wasn't a big deal because I'd seen her countless times in her bikini by the pool. She turned her attention to me and helped me out of my clothes. When she removed my undies I felt embarrassed and exposed. I couldn't remember how long it had been since she'd seen me completely naked. She stepped into the shower stall and turned the shower on, adjusting the temperature. When she was happy she called me in trying to be as discrete as possible to avoid my nakedness.

Standing behind me she scrubbed my face and upper torso with the washer. When she got to my hips she paused. "What's wrong?" I said.

"Heavens Tony this is silly, I've bathed you hundreds of times before so let's get over ourselves and get the job done. We'll be here all night at this rate."

"Okay Mum, do what you have to."

Moments later she paused again, "Well, we're at the stage now where I have to get up close and personal. I have to give your privates a wash."

"As I said Mum, let's just get it done."

She used her hand to rub soap into the crack of my bum spending a bit of extra time with her fingers washing my anus. A couple of times she brushed the back of my testicles and it felt surprisingly good, sending shivers through me. In fact it felt so good I started to become aroused. How embarrassing, I couldn't believe I was becoming erect at such an inappropriate time. Realising mum was just about to start washing my cock and balls I thought I should say something, "Heavens Mum, I'm so embarrassed, for some reason I have an erection."

"Hey Baby," she said, "that's understandable, so don't sweat it!"

She was standing behind me at the time so she reached around and began lathering my cock and balls. "Wow," she said, "you are in a state aren't you?"

The feeling of having her stroking and washing my groin was almost too much and for a second I was worried I might ejaculate. Then suddenly she'd finished and had moved on to my legs and feet. My relief was palpable. She turned the water off, grabbed the towel and started drying me. I was still erect when she began drying my groin and she remarked with a giggle, "Heavens knows what you'll do with THAT tonight!"

"I'm really sorry Mum."

After helping me with my pyjama shorts we went to the media room and watched TV with Carly. Carly started teasing me about having to be bathed like a child again. I was annoyed but couldn't take my mind off the thought of mum washing and drying my cock and balls.

Some time later my thoughts were interrupted by mum announcing she was tired and going to bed. I decided to hit the sack too and as we walked down the hall mum said, "Can I have a quick word?"

"Sure!" I replied and we went into my bedroom and closed the door. Mum looked uneasy and said, "I don't want you to be embarrassed about what happened in the shower tonight. It was a perfectly natural thing for a young man to become aroused under those circumstances."

I said, "Yeah, but you're my mother, and it was embarrassing."

"Tony, we have to get over ourselves. I know it's awkward but everything will be much easier if we relax and dispense with the modesty."

It sounded reasonable but I guessed the reality would be something else. Still I agreed to chill out and let her get on with the job and she seemed pleased.

What I didn't figure on was what happened the following evening.