Helping Hands

Story Info
Catherine needs help from nephew when she hurts her hands.
3.1k words
3.81
148.6k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another letter from Catherine. She is a wife who writes to her husband recounting sensuous and exciting incidents as she recalls them. He loves to read them as much as to hear them.

She is a beautiful 5'4" woman in her mid forties. She purposely uses terms he likes to hear to describe herself. Later they read these stories to each other when they are alone together.

*

Hi Honey,

I have something to tell you about. This happened after we were married. You already know about most of this, but here are all the details as I know you love me to tell you about these things when they happen to me so you can read them.

This, you will remember, happened when I was about thirty-nine years old and it really opened my eyes to some exciting feelings.

I was still fairly young and frankly a hot looking young married mom. I had a killer body and I had just finished nursing our newest baby and my boobs remained huge D's as did my nipples remain huge. Nursing also keeps off body fat and my waist was back to a tiny 24 inches.

Anyhow ...... my favorite nephew Brian had just graduated college out in Colorado and his Dad, my brother, could not get away to go get him so he asked me to go pick him up and drive him home.

I loved the idea and looked forward to the road trip by myself. I had never done anything like that and I was so excited. You were fine with it too. You just asked me to be very careful.

I got in my car and headed out on my trip. I was feeling so free as I got out on the freeway. The further from home I got the more I was enjoying the drive.

It was a nice hot sunny day in June and there were a lot of trucks on the road. I noticed the drivers in cars and trucks looked at me much more openly when I am alone compared to when I ride with you or anyone else. I was feeling sort of flattered.

My air conditioning was not working and I was getting hot. I was wearing a tee shirt and a skirt. I don't often wear skirts because you, my dear husband, gets so jazzed up and continually wants me to flash him or others.

Since I was alone I could enjoy the skirt. I was feeling daring and so I slipped my panties off and the cool air rushing up under my skirt felt wonderful! I also pulled my bra off from under my shirt. It was hard to try to fish it out so I just took the tee shirt off and then I took off my bra.

I wasn't paying very good attention because all of a sudden I was startled to see a huge truck right next to me. He blew his loud air horn and I saw a big, good looking guy giving me a thumbs up.

I decided to just let him look for a minute since he'd seen me anyway. I drove alongside him for a few miles as nervous as I have ever been in my life and then I put my tee shirt back on. He was bummed out, so I raised my skirt and gave him a quick flash of my landing strip and tan lines. He waved me a huge thank-you smile as I slowed a bit so he would pull ahead of me.

I was dealing with a lot of feelings. You always wanted me to let guys see me, but I never liked it because I felt you were using me for your own pleasure. But now that I was doing it on my own, it was for my own pleasure and theirs'.

I actually did kind of like it just like you always said I would if I ever tried it on my own. That first day was a lot of driving. A let a few more truckers and other drivers see me topless.

Every single guy just loved it. I felt like I was doing such a huge favor for them, but it really was nothing. Guys are so easy to please and so appreciative. Just like you always say too.

Before I knew it, it was getting late so I pulled into a motel. A nice older man guy showed me to my room. He carried my bags for me. He stared at my nipples poking through my tee shirt thanks to the cold air conditioning.

I got a room with a whirl pool tub. It looked fun. After the nice older gentleman left I got undressed and wanted to use the tub to relax. I got the water going but I could not find the switch for the whirlpool.

Fortunately, I was able to reach the phone from the tub. I called the front desk and I just asked him how to turn it on. But before I knew what was happening , he said, "I'll be right there to show you.", and he hung up.

I was thinking I'd see what it was like if I simply didn't bother to cover up so when he knocked I just said, "Come in." He used his master key and opened the door.

I just sat there while he came over to show me where the button was. He was trying to avert his eyes. I said, "You can look, I don't mind. We don't know each other and we'll probably never see each other again and I can tell you love it and it's kind of exciting for me too just to show off a bit. I knew he could see my boobs and even my pussy cause the water was clear and I was sitting cross-legged.

He got it going and then stood there looking for a minute. I said, "Oh I'm sorry, now the bubbles ruined your view." So I stood up and said, "Go ahead and have a look." I turned around for him and even put one foot up on the tub's edge to show off my pussy. I said, "Do you like?"

He said, "Miss, you are magnificent and this is the nicest thing any woman has ever done for me. Thanks you." I said, "You are welcome and thanks for the compliment." He took a last look and left. I was so excited that I had done that.

Well I slept great that night and when I got up to leave and pay my bill, it was already paid. I guess the guy arranged a free night for me for his little show. How nice!!

When I got to Brian's place I met several of his college friends and we had so much fun. We had a bon fire that night and that is where I had a little accident. I was standing with my back to the fire and I stumbled backwards and fell down back towards the edge of the fire.

I caught myself landing on my hands and butt. The guys nearby pulled me up right away. I was basically O.K., but my hands hurt bad from the burns and so did my bottom.

Brian used my car and took me to the hospital. A doctor on duty bandaged my hands that were badly blistered and gave me pain killers and told me I could take off the bandages in about three days.

He had to take my shorts and panties off for me and he got to see my bare bottom as I lay on my tummy. I know he saw my pussy too, but he was a perfect gentleman about it.

The doctor gently rubbed salve on my bottom and gave me some to take with. He told me to put it on twice a day and gave me a week's supply of. He held first my panties and then my shorts for me as I stepped into them and he pulled them back up for me too.

I was excited to see his approving smile at seeing my naked pussy. He asked if I had someone to take care of me and I said yes. I hadn't really thought of what that entailed.

That's when I called you and told you what happened. You offered to fly out, but I still had my car to bring and I'd be a third of the way home by the time you got here and plus for two people, last minute, it would cost us $ 1700.00.

So you agreed to Brian driving me home and said you'd see me in about three days.

I remember you also said, "So your hands are both bandaged?" I said, "Yeh, big bandages too, like boxing gloves." You said, "Are you O.K. with Brian helping you when you have to pee and shower?"

I hadn't thought about it but I said, "Well I guess we don't' have much choice do we? Are you O.K. with it?" You said, "Sure. I think you'll both find it very exciting too."

I said, "Oh stop that, it's just something that's necessary and that's all there is to it." You said, "No problem Honey, I just want you to have a nice trip home and I love you."

Well when we were leaving the hospital I began to realize you were so right. I needed help with going to the bathroom and I had to pee. I said, "Brian, I have to pee and you have to help me." He looked shocked and I found that so funny again. I was going to see once again the 'pussy power' you refer to whenever a guy sees a naked woman. So we went into the men's room.

Fortunately it was empty. We entered a stall and I said, "Undo my shorts O.K.?" He unsnapped and unzipped them and slid them down. He stood there looking at my tiny panties and I said, "The panties too."

He looked so nervous that I was sort of having fun. He tried to do it without looking, but I said, "Look Brian, I know this is awkward for us because I'm your Aunt but I am also a woman.

Let's just get the looking part out of the way, O.K.? Go ahead, kneel down and take a nice long look so you know what you're doing and we can get on with this. You might as well get used to it, you're going to have to help me do this a lot for the next couple of days."

So I stood there directly facing him and he got on his knees and delicately took hold of my panties and slowly slid them down to my ankles. He then just stared at my shaved pussy and my landing strip.

I saw firsthand, 'pussy power' in action. He was mesmerized and said, "Oh Aunt Catherine, you are soooooo fine!!!! You have the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen!" I said, "Well thank you Brian, every gal loves to hear that, but keep it proper, O.K.? We are related and this is just a medical necessity. Remember that!"

Then I sat on the toilet and peed. I peed quite a bit too from the beer I had before. He stared in amazement. I said, "Haven't you ever seen a girl pee before?" He said, "Nope and it's so cool!" I said, "Well you are very easy to please if you think peeing is cool. O.K., now get some toilet paper."

So he got some toilet paper and I said, "Now reach in here and wipe my pussy." I did my best to open my legs for him. He slid his hands in between my legs and touched my pussy and blotted the paper and did a pretty good job wiping me. It felt exciting because I have never ever had anyone else do that for me. I said, "Great job, now get me fixed up."

He pulled my tiny panties up and they were sort of bunched up in my crotch. I said, "Wait, get them nice and smooth, O.K.?" He reached in and straightened out my panty fabric and touched my pussy a lot doing it.

He accidentally brushed against Miss Clitty and I bucked and said, "Careful around her soldier, she's mighty sensitive." He apologized as he pulled my shorts up and snapped and zipped them. I said, "Great, now please flush," he did.

I said, "Well we have made it through the first time, are you O.K.?" He said, "Are you kidding? I hope you have to pee a hundred times!" I hit him with my elbow and looked mad, but I was really actually flattered.

We went back to his place and loaded his bags in the car and said good bye to his friends. I had Brian help me change into one of my skirts. I figured it would be a lot easier on our bathroom breaks if he didn't have to keep taking down my shorts and panties.

When we were in his room and he took off my shorts and panties I had him put some salve on my burned bottom.

While I was standing there with my bubble butt all poked out, two of his roommates opened the door and came in to see if they could help him load his stuff.

All I heard was, "Wooohheeeweee!!! That is one fine bootie!!!!!" I said, "Oh thanks boys!" They were covering their eyes and starting to leave and, feeling mischievous, I said, "You boys can watch if you want to, as sort of a thank you for letting me stay here and helping me out."

So they stood and watched as Brian finished rubbing the salve on my bottom. Then I turned around and Brian held my skirt as I stepped into it. I figured I'd thank them for their hospitality with a peek at my pussy. They really thanked me for letting them watch.

Just what is it that is so big a deal for a guy to see a naked girl? We women can take it or leave it if a guy is naked and in most cases we won't even want to see them. But you men never seem to get used to it or ever get tired of seeing a naked women, do you?

I just really don't get that at all, but I will admit it sure is fun to discover the extent of the power this little pussy of mine has over men. Frankly, it's getting fun showing it.

After our final good-byes Brian and I stopped at an SA and got a bunch of pop and snacks and we got out on the freeway heading home. We had a nice drive going. Brian had to drive of course because of my bandages. He was a good sport too because he had to hand feed me pretzels and even hold my pop while I drank it through a straw. (I did think to buy straws at the SA.).

We drove 10 hours our first day. We had four bathroom breaks. Like I figured, it was much easier with just a skirt. After four more times, Brian was getting a little more used to seeing me half naked and I was getting used to it too. The only problem was while riding in the car, my skirt kept blowing up. I figured he'd seen me already so I just ignored it.

After about the first four hours I got drowsy from my pain killers and he tilted my seat back so I could sleep. I did fall asleep too. When I woke up a couple of hours later my skirt was way up on my tummy.

I said, "Brian, have I been this uncovered this whole time?" He said, "Please don't be pissed Aunt Catherine, you're just so beautiful and all this seeing you half naked has gotten me a bit horny. Plus you made a whole lot of truckers very happy.

I was kind of pissed but strangely excited too thinking of a lot of men seeing my naked legs and my pussy, so I just let it go. He could only look and not touch me. That was my rule.

If I leaned on my side he got so see my bare bottom and if I lay back he saw my legs and my pussy. Strangely enough I must admit that I really didn't mind. Maybe because he wasn't always pawing me the way you do. (No offense Honey.)

That evening we stopped and got a room. We were tired. I needed a shower bad. I figured that he'd get so wet washing me that we might as well share one.

I asked him about it and he said he was O.K. with that and that it made sense. He took both of our clothes off, mine first. It was strange seeing him naked because he's my nephew but he sure looked nice.

Brian sort of showered while I stood in the back. When he was done I stepped up to the shower and got wet while I held my arms and hands straight up to keep them dry. He washed my hair and then got soap in his hands and began to wash me all up. After feeling his hands on my breasts I made him use a wash cloth.

He washed my arms, legs, back and my bottom and finally as I put one leg up on the tub he washed my pussy. I made sure he rinsed it real good and told him to make sure all the soap gets out my every crevice. He sure did a complete job of that and I have to be honest, I got all excited.

He had a huge hard on and apologized for it. I said I knew he couldn't help it and I understood. It was just that he kept bumping into me with it. When we were done he dried me off and that got me turned on again but there was nothing I could do about it. He took care of himself in the bathroom after I was in bed. Well that was pretty much how our trip went.

We finally got home and in a day or two I got my bandages off. And if you will remember I made you take me into the bedroom and make love to me the minute I got in the door. I have never been so excited to be with you in my life and our loving was fantastic!!!!

I will always be fond of Brian and I will never forget that trip. I know he won't either.

Love,

Catherine