Helping Hands Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that true Shell? Is that how you like your pussy licked?" Joe tried the "education" angle again.

"I actually haven't had my pussy licked Joe, but what that mom is describing seems like it would feel pretty awesome." Shelly was feeling the alcohol lower her defense mechanisms. All of the questions as to whether or not it was OK to let her brother lick her were fading away. Thoughts of what it would feel like to have his tongue on her were beginning to take over.

"Let me try on you Shell. It will be a purely educational experience for both of us." Joe paused the movie and a huge silence filled the room.

Before she really thought about it she answered. "If I let you, will you promise to show me what feels good on you, so that I could become good at giving blowjobs?" She continued. "And this is a one time thing. Just so that we could become better lovers with our future partners," she rationalized.

This was a dream come true, Joe thought. "Sounds like a plan." He answered trying not to give away how excited he truly was.

She sat up abruptly and ripped off her oversized t-shirt. Her little eighteen year old breasts were beyond perky and her large nipples were fully erect. She figured if she just got to it, she wouldn't be able to back down any more. What was the big deal? She was just going to show her brother how to please a woman, and he in turn was going to make her a better lover.

"You need to pay attention to these when you are pleasing a woman. They are a big part of it all." She pinched her nipples and closed her eyes, relishing the feeling. She put her legs in the air and pulled off her little yellow shorts. The front of the shorts stuck to her now wet pussy for a second as she pulled them off.

She sat for a moment with her legs spread looking down at her already wet slit. Next she looked up at her brother and asked. "Do you think a have a nicer pussy than that girl?" She rubbed her lips as she spoke, causing them to get even fatter with excitement.

"God Shell, you pussy is so hot. It looks so tight and wet, and something about you being completely shaved really makes it look enticing surrounded by your amazing skin." Joe wished that he could stroke his now painfully erect cock.

"Time for your lesson in eating pussy," Shelly said as she walked on her knees up alongside her brother until she was blocked by his casted arms.

"Hmm this is going to be tough. I can't straddle your face on my knees because of your stupid cast. I could turn around and kneel by your head, but that would be weird, because you would be learning everything upside down." As she thought of a solution, her hand absentmindedly found her pussy and started to play with it gently.

"You could squat over my face." Joe would find a way to get that gorgeous pussy into his mouth.

"That might work. I hope my leg muscles are strong enough," she answered as she stood up over her brother and positioned her pussy over his mouth. Trying to figure out the actual logistics of how to get her brother's mouth on her aching cunt with his giant casts blocking the way distracted her from the nagging question of whether or not what they were doing was wrong or right. She put her feet on either side of his face so he was staring up at his most intimate desire.

"This is an amazing view," Joe stated as his gaze travelled up his sister's well toned legs to her smooth pussy, which she was currently tracing with her delicate fingers.

"You just wait. I will give you an amazing view," Shelly giggled as she slowly lowered herself into a squatting position over her brother's face. He watched her cunt open up as she crouched, exposing the delicate pink inside of her pussy.

Her shaved pussy was just inches from Joe's mouth. He took a deep breath and could smell the scent of sex on his sister. His mouth watered with anticipation.

"Ok , I think I can hold this pose for a bit. It is actually quite comfortable, and it opens my pussy up for you nicely. Now take your tongue and lick my slit up and down a few times."

Joe's breath hitched, knowing that all of the dirty thoughts of eating Shelly's pussy were finally going to come true. He was finally going to be able to touch his sister sexually, and to reciprocate all of the pleasure that she had given in the previous weeks. He raised his head and inch and brought his mouth to her sex.

She twitched with the feeling of his warm breath on her.

Joe stuck out his tongue and ever so gently, hardly even touching her, licked his sister up and then back down her already quite wet pussy. He did this once again and felt the bed shake as Shelly shuddered with pleasure.

"Fuck ya. God just like that. Now a little harder."

He obliged and licked her a bit more forcefully.

"Oh, God, yes. Press your face into me. The stubble on your face feels so good." He was devouring her pussy now, licking and sucking on any and every part of her. He could feel her juices coating his entire mouth and running down his chin.

"Now suck on my lips. Take one in your mouth. Yes, like that. Oh! Suck on it. Now the other. God, you are going to make me cum." She shifted her hips and ground her clit into his mouth. He obliged and sucked on her little jelly bean. This was too much. She could feel her legs give out as a massive orgasm took over her body.

Joe felt her whole sloppy pussy quiver, twitch and then erupt a clear semi -sweet fluid. Wave after wave of his sister's cum bathed his mouth. He lapped up as much as he could but it came with such force that most of her essence ran out of his mouth and coated his face.

She collapsed forward, cutting off oxygen to her brother. He tried to scream but his mouth was smothered in her juicy pussy and he couldn't. He began to panic when she continued to lay on him, so he turned his head and gently but forcefully bit her thigh.

Shelly came back to reality with a yelp. "Ouch that hurt," she exclaimed as she rose off of his face. Joe gasped for breath and was overcome with relief. She swung her leg over her brother and lay there, also catching her breath.

"That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Holy shit that was amazing." Suddenly she realized that now she was going to finally be able to try to get that monster of his in her mouth. She sat up quickly and looked at her brother's crotch. He had a huge erection under his pajama bottoms.

"Oh my! This must be so uncomfortable. Let me make you more comfortable, brother." She shimmied to his feet, reached up and pulled his pants down to his knees. His erection looked bigger than it ever had as it sprung free.

She instinctively reached out and gripped his massive tool with her tiny hands. As she squeezed, pre-cum oozed out of his head and slowly ran down the length of his cock. It was like maple syrup running down a stack of pancakes.

Her brother let out a loud moan. Without thinking, Shelly leaned forward and extended her tongue. She brought her tongue to the base of his shaft where the gob of pre-cum was. She was finally going to put her mouth on her brother like she was wanting to do for so long.

She leaned down further and pressed her tongue onto his hard cock. She relished in the salty taste of his pre-cum. Slowly, she licked up his shaft. It was so hard and soft at the same time. The sensation was intoxicating. She could hear her brother moan again. The knowledge that she was turning him on so much was empowering.

She focused on his large mushroom head. She began to kiss the smooth skin. Finally it was time to try to get his massive tool into her mouth. She brought her lips to the tip of his swollen head and savored the nectar it was oozing out. She sucked at his opening and extracted as much of the slippery juice that she could.

"Fuck Shelly, that feels amazing. Now grab my cock with your hands. Stroke me while you suck on my head."

She did as he asked. Her little hands gripped his hot rod tightly as she began to stroke him like she always did. Her milking motion brought more of her brother's delicious juices to her lips. She sucked and relished the flavor and feeling in her mouth.

"Now try to get my head in your mouth. Open your mouth, but keep stroking me." Joe pleaded as his eyes were closed in erotic bliss.

Shelly looked at the large cock head in front of her. She couldn't imagine how she would be able to fit it in her dainty mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and brought her brothers swollen mushroom head to her lips. It felt so hot against her skin, and it seemed to grow even further with anticipation. She slowly brought her head down on her brother. His tip slipped past her lips while stretching her jaw out painfully.

Her whole mouth seemed to be filled with his huge bulbous head. She could hear him moan again with the warm, tight sensation of her mouth around him.

"Fuck Shell! That feels amazing. Can you grab my balls with one hand while you keep stroking with the other? Fuck ya, like that." He groaned as he felt his left nut cupped in her smooth, cool hand. The sensations he was feeling were so overwhelming. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

Shelly let her brother's huge cock pop out of her mouth as she caught her breath. She could feel drool dripping down from her lips. She looked down at the weapon before her and was amazed at how much pre-cum was emanating from it.

She brought her mouth back onto his cock and got the head in again. This time she tried to relax her throat and take more of her brother in her mouth. She moved further down while jerking him more rapidly and playing with his balls, alternating from one to the other. As soon as his tip hit the back of her throat she started to gag, so instinctively she pulled back. She had barely gotten even a quarter of her brother in her mouth. This was harder than she imagined.

"Fuck, God that felt good Shell. Try again, and can you tickle my asshole while you suck on me. Guys love that. Especially if you put a finger in just before I cum," he roughly asked.

Shelly couldn't believe what her brother was telling her. She never imagined guys liking a finger up there, but who was she to question? All that she knew was that this whole process was making her pussy leak juice like it never had before. She felt like she was ripe for a multitude of orgasms.

She lowered her mouth onto his cock again, determined to take more of the monster into her mouth. She pressed down while rapidly and firmly stroking his cock. Her other hand found the balloon knot that was his asshole. It was soaked in her saliva and his juices. She was startled as her brother jumped when she first touched it. Her little finger tracing its outline caused his cock to practically pour more of his love nectar into her mouth. She was having a hard time containing all of the juices in her mouth and a large stream of cum and saliva poured from both corners of her mouth.

She began to wonder how she could possibly take an actual cum load from her brother when his cock began a familiar twitch in her mouth. "He's cumming!" she thought with utter elation. Instinctively she shoved her index finger all the way up his asshole. He groaned loudly and bucked his hips.

His cock swelled in her mouth, sending shockwaves of pain into her jaw. He screamed as his cock pulsed and Shelly felt a hot glob of cum bathe the back of her throat. She fought the instinct to gag, and began to swallow as fast as she could. Jet after jet of her brother's hot seed filled her mouth. The silky sensation along with the familiar flavor sent her almost to orgasm herself. She swallowed and swallowed as much cum as she could, but it was too much. It poured out the sides of her mouth as she swallowed. Finally, she had to pull his cock out of her mouth to catch her breath.

She sat panting just as she swallowed the last mouthful of cum. Her face was a mess, and she could feel that her tits were covered with all of the saliva and cum that poured out of her mouth. Her mouth focused on the angelic face of her brother, still in orgasmic bliss. She wanted to get up and kiss him, but her thoughts were interrupted by the unthinkable.

"What the fuck is going on here!" It was her dad's voice and it contained more anger and bewilderment than she could ever have imagined.

"You! Go to your fucking room." He screamed at Shelly.

"And you, you fucking animal. I am calling you a cab. This how you say thank you for taking care of your stupid ass?"

Shelly slowly stood up. Cum was still dripping from her lips, and her chest was a mess of sex fluids. Her pussy was leaking like a river. She had nothing to cover herself up with, so she sheepishly covered herself with her hands, pushed past her father in the doorway and went up to her room.

12