Helping Her Overcome Her Demons

Story Info
Written for an ex to help her find comfort with her body.
3.1k words
4.68
8.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hot in the room. The sun mercilessly beats down, engulfing everything in sight in an uncomfortable embrace of light and warmth. And there's no air conditioning. All in all, then, even on the best of mornings, waking up to a lovely breakfast in bed in the middle of my vacation, I am in a shitty mood.

I sit as close as humanly possible to the tiny fan in the room, thanking god for the slight breeze wafting in from the window and silently cursing your parents for their love of the fucking environment.

And that's when you walk in. I take in your petite body covered by your habitual black leggings and a loose old tee as you enter the room. My eyes slowly drift over your body, taking in the swish of your shoulder length black hair as it frames your adorable face - the probing, intelligent eyes, the cute cheeks, and those full red lips...drift down to notice the hint of cleavage, the clear rise of your shirt over your tits and your suckable pink nipples...and even further down to admire your curves and my personal favourite - that thick, oh-so-spankable ass.

My mood softens. My dick hardens.

The fun thoughts forming in my mind vanish just as suddenly as my slight grin when I notice the troubled look on your face as you stop in front of the mirror. You stare at yourself, mercilessly unforgiving and clearly biased. Turning around and searchingly looking at me, you summon the courage to ask me, 'I feel so fat. Honestly, are you even attracted to me?'

Now, I believe the only way to overcome fears and insecurities is to address them. It would also not be amiss to assuage them by reaffirming one's love and attractiveness regardless of size or shape. However, I was hard. And I was pissed. To sum up, I regret nothing of what follows.

I put my phone aside and slowly walk to you. Your eyes slightly widen when you notice it. The relaxed walk, the loose hands by the side, the tent in my shorts but most importantly, The Look. My eyes staring directly into yours, foreshadowing the pain and pleasure to come. You involuntarily shudder. I notice. I smile.

'Strip'

Your brain clouded by the stupid insecurities, you hesitate for a minisecond. The intensity of the slap takes you by surprise. The left side of your face stings as you look at me in shock, finding no hint of mercy in my slightly-bemused expression. Your pussy throbs.

'I won't ask a third time. Strip.'

Your face reddens and not entirely from the slap. You feel the pain slowly spreading, much like the warmth between your legs and you hurry to Obey, quickly stripping off your shirt in one graceful move. Your tits swing free, beautifully framed by the morning sunlight from the window and I chuckle appreciatively. Our eyes meet and I make sure you watch me as I hungrily take them, watching your hardening nipples with an almost savage satisfaction. You see the bulge in my shorts throb. Hard. And you're not the slightest bit surprised when you find your pussy throbbing in response. I shoot you a quizzical look when I catch you smiling.

'What?'

'Nothing'

'I'll spank you if you don't tell me'

'Sure'

(What a Frustrating little bitch. How do you punish someone who loves being punished? It's quite a challenge, I've found, especially with a slut like mine.)

Now that you're riled up, I can see you're getting into this too. You don't just casually discard your leggings like your shirt. Oh no. You are perfectly aware of the power you hold over me with that slutty little body. You can see it in my quickened breathing when you turn around and bend over, my slight gasp when you slide your leggings down to reveal you're not wearing any panties and my escaped moan when you spread your ass and show off how fucking wet you are.

(See. The slut knows how to play games now. I pretend to be annoyed but really, it simply makes her eventual and absolute domination that much more pleasurable for me. More resistance, more fun.)

I have to grit my teeth to stop myself from tearing away my clothes, pushing you against the fucking wall and just fucking thrusting as deep inside your dripping cunt as possible. I steel myself. Today's lesson is important.

'Take them completely off'

You're slightly surprised you didn't make me lose control yet. But no wonder, I bet you're already marshalling the countless other tricks you have up your sleeve. Perhaps that's the reason behind the slight smile tugging across the corners of your lips as you laboriously take off the tight leggings, making sure I have a full view of your thick ass, your tight little asshole, and your pink, wet pussy.

(See, I know you've been wearing leggings for years and I know taking them off doesn't take this fucking long. Trust me, I really did plan on playing along but there was just something about the way you were swaying your hips while 'trying' to take them off which made me realize you needed some incentive to move things along)

You hear me moving closer and can't help but smile. A win for the kitty today, it seems. Your self-satisfied smile is cut short and transformed into a yelp as the pain blossoms from your exposed ass. Your heart jumps as your brain processes that this wasn't an ordinary playful one. You start working your hands frantically (but, really, kitty: too little, too late). You hear the swish of air and cry out a second later as the second spank lands in the exact same spot. You've barely had time to process this one and register the pain when the next one lands. In the exact same spot. You instinctively try standing up when my hard hand snakes around and tightly grips your throat.

'Take it. The Fuck. Off.'

Another spank descends and you realise this won't stop until you're completely naked in front of me.

'SPANK!'

The end gets stuck on-

'SPANK!'

the goddamn left si-

'SPANK!'

de and you frantic-

'SPANK!'

ally tug until it fin-

'SPANK!'

ally releases

...

Ass stinging, you look back to show me you've accomplished your Task and attempt to straight-

'SPANK!'

...1

'SPANK!'

...2

'SPANK!'

...3

'SPANK!'

...4

'SPANK!'

...5

'SPANK!'

...

'SPANK!'

...7

'SPANK!'

...8

'SPANK!'

...9

'SPANK!'

...10

I graciously stop at 10. Your moans take a couple more seconds to die down. Your pussy takes a couple more minutes to stop throbbing and your ass...well, it's going to be sore for a while, let's leave it at that.

I courteously allow you time to catch your breath as I gently massage your bright red ass. Slowly running my hand over the hot flesh, still stinging from the punishment. Once, I 'slip' and accidentally end up with a finger placed against your tight little asshole with light pressure and I can't help but laugh as your entire body tenses, I hear you gasp, and most naughty of all, your asshole throbs against my finger. Again. And again. As if your body itself is begging.

(Really, what an absolutely delightful slut you are.

Ceaselessly entertaining. Built for pleasure. Born for Serving)

I finally grow tired of these games and roughly grab you across the chest and bring you up to face me.

End of appetisers. Let the main course begin!

You stand in front of me. Naked. Your ass radiates waves of pain across your body and your cunt transforms the pain into pleasure, resulting in the wetness which now coats your delightful little folds. Ripe for the taking.

I bring up my hand and lightly caress your gorgeous face. You gaze deep into my eyes and we share a silent moment. In that dimly lit room in the middle of the sprawling metropolis of urban chaos, we're an island; a world of our own populated simply by us and filled only with the feelings between us. Picture that. No words pass between us but everything seems crystal clear in that moment.

You're rudely awakened from your reverie by my forceful push towards the mirror, you facing it and me behind you. I Order you to clasp your hands and make quick use of a loose tie lying around to immobilise your hands.

This is new.

Your pulse quickens as you wonder if I'm going to make you look at yourself while I take you from behind, make you see your whimpering when I tease the head of my cock against your sensitive clit, make you see your slutty moans when I finally thrust deep and make you see your lustful contentment and pure delight when I finally throb the hardest and fill your insides with my warm cum.

Your smile breaks and you gasp when my hand tightly grabs your throat. You choke, struggling to breath but I don't let go. You struggle but your hands tied behind your back severely limit your attempts. You finally relent and find you have enough space to draw quick shallow breaths, invariably driving up your heart rate. It also suddenly hits you that you are really really wet. A fact evidenced by the trail your wetness is now making across your inner thigh.

A fact that surprises neither of us. Slut

I relax the tiniest bit as I come closer to you. You feel my clothed hardness pressing against your naked ass as our eyes meet in the mirror.

'I have a very important lesson for you today, Slave. Today, we're going to work on body image and your insecurities. After considering the amount of my time, my work, my life - myself, that I dedicate to you, quite frankly, I find it insulting when you suggest I don't find you attractive and today we're going to remedy that'

I can see the apprehension in your eyes. But I can also see the Trust. And that is what I choose to focus on instead.

'I want you to feel the length of my hardness pressing against you. Feel it pressed against your soft ass. Feel it throb when you grind into me. Feel it.

That, kitty, will be my evidence.'

'You think you're fat and unattractive. If it bothers you, then work on changing it. If you find it hard, talk to me and I'll help you change. But listen to me very closely when I say this, my little fucking slut'

My hand around your neck tightens. Hard. Almost too hard. You panic and involuntarily writhe against me but my control remains absolute.

(Told you the eventual breaking is just that much more fun)

Just when you seriously start to panic, I relax my hold and step in closer. I have, your absolute and undivided attention. Just the way I wanted it.

'Don't you fucking dare let your insecurities speak for me.

Don't you fucking dare assume anything regarding my love for you.

Don't. You. Fucking. Dare.'

'I decide if I love you. Only I decide if I'm attracted to you and today, I solemnly look at you in the eyes as you stand naked and fully exposed in front of me and I'm telling you that I fucking love you. That I don't give a shit about your fat or your insecurities or any of your other features you don't like. I don't fucking care and don't you ever fucking dare think otherwise unless I say so'

You nod. I see the tears in your eyes and you see the wetness in mine but the words are spoken with a dead calm and my grip remains like an iron vice against your throat. I'm almost overcome with heady emotion as I feel the rush of your pulse under my grip and fully comprehend the incredible depth of your Trust.

Our eyes meet and I smile. You do too.

(But I want to save this part for the aftercare, so...)

With a quick jerk, I tear away my shorts and underwear. I push you hard against the mirror and press myself close to your soft body, one hand on your throat and the other grabbing you tightly across the chest. I hear you moan and shiver as you feel the heat of my hardness pressing between your cheeks, rubbing against the most sensitive part of your body. Your moan makes me instinctively tighten my hands against you. I feel the rush of your pulse under my hand and can't help but gasp when I realise how fast it is. You moan from the choking and instinctively spread your legs, driving me closer to your insides, begging using your body.
I feel your wetness throb around me. Hard. And I'm not the slightest bit surprised when I find my cock instinctively throbbing in response.
I can't help but be amused and amidst your ecstasy, you catch me smiling.

'What?'

'Nothing'

'I'll... ugh... tell me!'

In response, I grin and move you back towards me, still facing the mirror.
I always was a fan of proving beliefs using hard evidence.
I make you face me in the mirror, get close to your ear and slowly whisper.

'Do you feel me, slut? Pressing urgently against your deepest, most intimate part. The centre of your pleasure. Do you feel my need?...'

My cock throbs and the head almost slides in at your whispered 'yes'. I roam my hands over your body. Today, I intend to reveal to you the beauty your insecurities deny you. The beauty which made me fall hopelessly and irrevocably in love with you. I first go to your arms. Touching the length of them and then simply grabbing them. You seem confused for a second until you figure out what I'm trying to draw your attention to. I see the apprehension creep up and feel your body stiffen against me.
And that, really, really, pisses me off.

Suddenly my hand is back at your neck and you find yourself pressed against the mirror. I spread your lips and with one sharp thrust, drive the full length of my hard cock inside your wet, dripping cunt. You scream. I choke you harder. I don't thrust. Your irresistible hips grind against me, your pussy throbs maddeningly hard and fast and you alternate moaning and begging with the sluttiest words available at your disposal. I grit my teeth hard, steel myself and make you face me. Make you listen to me.

"Do you see how hard you make me? Do you feel how crazy you drive me? Do you fucking understand that this is all you as you are right fucking now!"

Your breath hitches. You contract all around my hardness as a new wave of wetness escapes from between us, running down your inner thigh. I can see you're seconds away from bliss.

(Message received, I suppose)

I withdraw and you groan in desperate, desperate need. Back to facing the mirror, my hands on your ample tits, my fingers play with your hard, pink nipples as I deeply kiss your neck, whispering hot nothings in your ear. I'm almost at my limit, distracted from the lesson by your tantalizing hot body and your oh-so-seductive moans and giggles.

And you've figured out how to play the game torturously well. Instead of begging me to fuck you, to drive the length of my shaft deep inside you, you're simply slowly grinding your hips against me such that your lips shyly alternate between rubbing and engulfing the head of my cock. You know it's working by my increasingly hard throbs and my shallow, ragged breaths. You imperceptibly notice an involuntary forward thrust of my hips and I notice the beginning of a smile at the corner of your luscious lips. I briefly consider punishing you and teaching you your slutty place but, as if you can read my thoughts, you choose that moment to moan loudly and grind hard against me, driving me inside you by no choice of my own.

My fingers dig into your breasts, leaving angry red marks. I can't stop myself from moaning, from thrusting my hips forward, from throbbing deep inside you. I try to retain my senses, to continue with the message I wanted to get across today but you're making it really really hard. You're holding nothing back as you grind hard and fast on my cock, using one hand to furiously rub your sensitive little clit and most torturously of all, you're holding nothing back with your moans. Groaning loudly with each thrust, you beg me hard and fast to 'fuck the shit out of you', to make you 'cum hard like my dirty little cumslut'. Each 'Please, Master' of yours punctuated with a primal, animalistic scream.

I briefly contemplate the true nature of our relationship, debated upon who possessed True control. Absolute control really is a myth. It's really a relation of giving and receiving, of taking control and letting you take control, and above all, it's a relation of deep, unadulterated caring.

And thus, I have absolutely no qualms when I give in, to you.

Your moan is cut short with a yelp as my hand leaves a deep red mark on your ass. Your begging turns into incoherent screams of 'yes' and 'fuck' when I take control. One hand tightly gripping your throat, pulling you close to me. The other, grabbing and slapping your thick ass as I fucking please. All the while, my cock thrusts hard and fast inside your dripping cut as you feel my hot ragged, breath in your ear. My incoherent love-insults drowned out in the burning, intensifying crescendo of our bodies coming together and apart, again and again. Driving us both closer to the precipitous edge of our combined Pleasure.

You reach yours first. Shouting my name, your muscles clench HARD and I have no choice but to follow. I involuntarily choke you so hard your screams of ecstasy are cut off and for a brief moment, the only sounds in the room are my ragged breaths, my rough whisper of 'you dirty fucking whore' and the animalistic sounds of our bodies coming together. I turn your face around and kiss you hard as I bury myself deep inside you and fill your greedy little pussy with my warm, sticky cum.

The universe stops existing.
Time is frozen.
Nothing matters besides our connection, our ecstasy, our Love.
You are for Me and I am for You.

Strip away the all-pervasive meaningless of existence. Strip away the everyday of life and all you are left with are moments and regardless of whatever happened before and whatever will happen after, that moment of ours will always be, just right.