Helping Mom Move Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom buys lingerie while her son expects a package.
4.6k words
4.55
108.1k
125

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica Bradley's life had changed dramatically throughout the past week. From being weak and vulnerable with an impending divorce, to feeling sexy and desirable by a man less than half her age. She had to admit that she never saw any of this coming. The kicker being that this young stud was also her son, Jeff. The images of her son's body flashed through Monica's mind as she drove down the highway, she shifted her legs and felt her lips slide against each other as her pussy moistened. She was wearing a knee length skirt, which, she absent-mindedly hiked up so she could touch herself. The silk brief cut panties she wore were already damp, her clit throbbed for attention. As her fingers met their target, electricity shot through her body. She drifted into the right lane and a sedan behind her laid on the horn, snapping her back to reality.

Today, Monica had left her clinic early to run an errand with her son in mind. A couple days prior, Jeff had expressed interest in buying her some 'toys' that he could watch her play with. She was excited to see what he had in mind. The idea of her son watching her get off while she fucked herself made her mouth dry. She wanted to heighten the experience with some sensual lingerie. Before work that day she had sorted through her underwear drawer and couldn't find anything terribly striking. She knew he liked the lace sets she had worn during their first coupling, as well as the bright colored workout thongs she often suspected he had been relieving himself in. Monica, on the other hand, loved the way her silk brief cut panties felt hugging her mound and shapely ass. "I bet he'd love to rub his big teenage cock against this silk material." She thought as she slipped them on that morning. Tonight was meant to be special though, she decided to stop into a high-end lingerie store that was situated between work and home.

Coincidentally her sister, Gabriele, was the manager of said store. Gabriele was a free spirit- on beach vacations together she would often readily wear skimpy bikini's, even going as far as shedding her top if it was just the two of them and the location was amendable to that sort of thing. She would have no issues with the assumption that her sister had already rebounded before the divorce had been settled- Monica knew she'd be bombarded with questions regarding the identity of the new man. Monica didn't want to get into that sort of interrogation right now, so for that reason, she had called ahead to make sure that her sister wouldn't be there for closing that night.

Monica pulled into to a spot in front of the store and made her way inside. The girl working the counter recognized her immediately and gave her a warm greeting.

"Hey Monica, Gabriele isn't here right now. Anything I can help you with though?"

"Hi Alyce, yea that's fine, I'm just going to browse a bit. I'll try to be quick, I know you guys are closing in a bit." Monica replied.

"Okay, you just let me know if you need anything at all."

Alyce was a nice girl, she had been working at the store for about a year and had gotten to know Monica from all the times she'd swing by to bring her sister coffee. Monica thought she was a bit vapid but nice nonetheless.

Monica started browsing the collections. She had an idea of what she wanted but found herself quickly overwhelmed with the selection. She eventually settled on several items, which she took to the dressing room to try on. Closing the door behind her, she began to get undressed. She removed her blouse, then began unzipping the back of her skirt, she shimmied it off her voluptuous bottom and stood nearly naked in front of the floor to ceiling mirror. She paused to look at her reflection, running her hands over her silk panties and admiring the way her breasts looked in the push up bra she had worn that day. She felt good about the way she looked and was eager to try on the new lingerie. She quickly shed her underwear, her nipples stiffened as the conditioned air hit her bare chest.

The first item was a black lace, 36C balconette style bra. It looked incredibly sexy. It lifted her breasts and pushed them together. The lace itself was elegantly patterned over the padded cups. Monica found herself wishing it were sheer so that she could show her erect nipples off to her eager son. She cupped her breasts and the material felt delicious under her fingers. Next came the panties. The bra came with a matching black lace thong. As she pulled the thong up her waist, the back disappeared between her plump cheeks. In the front, the material barely covered her mound. The lace ground against her pussy as she pulled the thong high up her hips. It was so tight that it conformed to Monica's pussy lips and prominent clit, leaving little to the imagination. Monica had to resist rubbing herself so as to not leave a wet spot in the thong.

To tie the look together, Monica picked out a garter belt that had a matching lace pattern as the bra and thong. She specifically selected this one to accommodate her rather 'Latin' hip to waist ratio. With a 28" waist and a 36" inch hip size, she needed something that could flare from her waist to her butt. It tapered perfectly around her ass and hips and she completed the look by clipping it into a pair of black thigh high stockings. She admired herself in the mirror, turning to view her shapely rear framed by the garter belt. Her tan skin and dark hair complemented the black lingerie perfectly. Monica ran her hands down her body, feeling the sensual lingerie under her fingers. "Hm, even at the age of 49, this kid is lucky to be getting a piece!" She thought to herself.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the dressing room door.

"Almost done, Alyce!"

"It's your sister you dork!"

The door swung open, Gabrielle quickly snuck in and closed the door behind her. Monica was caught off guard and reflexively grabbed her blouse to cover her body as Gabrielle entered.

Gabrielle was 10 years younger than Monica. Gabrielle was also quite a bit taller than Monica, about half a foot. While Monica was shorter and bustier with her hourglass contour- Gabrielle was slender and more toned than her older sister. They shared the same dark features, near black hair and naturally tanned skin. Gabrielle had done some modeling in her 20's. This likely led to her more carefree demeanor. She was fun loving and it showed in the way she carried herself. Following several unconventional relationships, she reconnected with- and married her high school sweetheart. The shmuck shared a bit in common with Monica's husband and eventually his propensity for strippers and coke led to a divorce. Gabrielle's former modeling connections convinced her to use the settlement money to open a Lingerie Boutique and she'd been doing well for herself ever since.

"What are you doing? I'm changing!" Monica yelled at her sister.

"Oh c'mon I'm your sister. Don't be such a prude." Gabrielle Replied.

"What if someone was outside though!?"

"No chance, I just texted Alyce to tell her she could close up early and she told me you were here. So, uh, what in the hell!?" Gabrielle exclaimed, as she looked her sister up and down.

"What? I'm just buying some underwear."

"Haha, bullshit, Monica. That's "Fuck me" lingerie. You've already found someone else haven't you?"

"Yea yea, ok. Yes, I've met someone but I need to keep it on the down low until the divorce is settled."

Quick thinking from Monica was meant to detract any further questions from her sister. Gabrielle had been through a divorce as well and was, unfortunately, well aware of all the ins and outs of the process.

"I get that, but I'm your sister- who is he?" Gabrielle persisted.

"You wouldn't know him, I met him while I was looking for a new place."

A partial truth, Monica thought, might throw her sister off the scent.

"Alright, whatever- I hope it's as good as I think." Gabrielle said, while nodding toward her sister's panties that were lying on the dressing room floor, with an obvious damp spot in the gusset. Monica sheepishly picked them up and her sister playfully slapped her ass while she bent over.

"Whatever, sis, you look fucking hot in that number. Be careful that this guy doesn't cream in his pants."

'If she only knew she was talking about her nephews cream,' Monica thought to herself as she collected her belongings and got ready to change.

"Well thanks, Let me get dressed and I'll be out to pay." Monica said.

"Are you meeting him tonight?"

"Maybe."

"Tell you what, that set is on the house. I've been where you are so you probably need to have some fun tonight. Just put your clothes on over it and then you can surprise him whenever you meet up." Gabrielle said.

With that, Monica began to put her work clothes on over her new lingerie. She felt incredible sexy hiding the lingerie under her work clothes, especially considering whom the outfit was meant to impress.

-----

As Monica drove home she couldn't concentrate on anything but the way the lace lingerie felt bound tightly against her skin. She couldn't wait to strut around in it, drive her son wild until he tore it off her tight little body. She tightened her grip on the steering wheel and shook her head.

'Gotta get home in one piece.' she thought to herself.

Monica pulled into the driveway and made her way into the house. The first thing she noticed was the large cardboard box sitting on the counter that had been open and unpacked.

"Mom?" Jeff called out.

"I'm home baby." Monica replied. She walked up stairs to her bedroom where Jeff was lying in his boxers, presumably waiting for her, while watching TV. She admired his muscular body and had missed his touch. She walked up to the bed and sat down facing the TV.

"Ready for bed?" she teased.

Her son shot her a sarcastic look and said "C'mon mom, you're not that old are you?" His banter stung slightly but Monica knew he was kidding.

"I saw a box downstairs, did you get anything in the mail today?"

Jeff smiled at her. "I sure did, want to see what I got?"

"Why don't you make us a couple of drinks while I slip into something more comfortable." Monica replied.

Jeff went downstairs and mixed two stiff whiskey and cokes while Monica stepped into the bathroom. Shedding her modest work clothes she once again took a moment to look at herself in the bathroom mirror. The black lace bra, thong and garter, along with the thigh high stockings continued to exceed her expectations. She stepped into a pair of 4" high heels that lifted her succulent ass and added a bit of definition to her toned legs. A moment after she stepped into the shoes, Jeff tapped on the door. Monica opened and was met by a wide eyes teenager, mouth agape, holding two tall dark drinks. She smiled, took one from his hand and walked past him as his gaze followed her.

"Holy shit, you look unbelievable." He exclaimed. He was already hard, and his cock was grinding into her as he stepped closer to feel the lace lingerie, starting at the back of her bra, then down over her butt and then stocking covered legs.

She took a big pull from the drink. "Thanks baby." He placed his drink down and reached up from behind her, cupping her supple breasts. She could feel his cock pressing into her ass like an iron rod. She was soaking wet and eager to have her pussy and ass reamed by his monster. However, she was curious to see what he had ordered. "What kind of toys do we have to play with?"

She walked forward out of his grasp and got on the bed on her hands and knees, crawling forward, exposing her thong covered ass to him as her cheeks separated. She felt his hands on her meaty butt, followed by his fingers pulling her thong to the side so that he could bury his face in her ass. She felt his tongue start at her wet pussy, and slowly slide up to her tight asshole. He rimmed her as he pressed his wet tongue past her tight sphincter, eliciting moans of pleasure from his mom. Monica had only recently discovered how deliciously naughty it felt to have someone eat her asshole and she loved it. The wet tongue lapping at her pucker made her shiver with pleasure. Her son's hands squeezed her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her fully to him. He began to alternate between eating her ass and her pussy as Monica pressed her head into the mattress, pushing her ass further in the air. She loved being completely exposed to him. Abruptly, he pulled away and sat down on the bed next to her. "The little tease." She thought.

Jeff reached under the bed and placed several boxes between them. She sat down next to the box as Jeff reached inside the first box. He stared into her eyes as he pulled out a silver butt plug with a purple jewel on the end. She reached out and took it from his hands. Slowly, Monica sucked the toy into her mouth as she sat back against the head of the bed. Reaching for the lube on the bedside table she pumped a healthy amount into her hand. Jeff sat and watched as his mother pulled her thong to the side and rub her oily fingers down past her pussy and onto her tight asshole. Monica inserted a finger and moaned with the plug still in her mouth. At this point Jeff had now lubed his own rigid cock and was slowly stroking himself as he watched his mother finger her ass. Monica glanced down briefly to see his fingers moving over the engorged veins of his penis before looking back at him. Her mouth watered at the site of him stroking his enormous cock.

Staring into each other's eyes, Monica took the plug out of her mouth and placed it against her anus. She slowly pushed and her sphincter began to loosen to accommodate the foreign toy. Her eyes closed as the widest part of the toy slid past her ring into her ass. The butt plug seated itself with the jewel visible as she opened her eyes. She began to slowly massage her pussy with a glazed look in her eyes.

"Oh mommy that's so hot." Jeff said as he stroked his swollen cock. Monica's eyes were glued to him. She explored the end of the plug while she rubbed her wet cunt. Jeff leaned forward so that his head was between his mother's legs. He kissed the insides of her thighs as she leaned back. Slowly he worked his way around her lips as her pussy glistened.

"Baby I need you to taste me." Monica gasped. He centered his approach and licked the length of her slit, sending shivers through her body. Working up and down her wet pussy, he slithered his youthful tongue deep into her pussy before withdrawing and lapping the nectar that dripped down her labia. He moved his mouth upward and took her swollen clit between his lips and began to suck her.

"Oh yes baby, eat your mommy!"

The stimulation of her clit coupled with the pressure of the toy in her ass made Monica's back arch and her whole body clench as she came.

Jeff's face was soaking wet with his mom's juices when he picked his head up. "I've got another toy for you." Jeff said as reached over and removed a small clear cylinder with graduated markings attached to a tube and what looked like a blood pressure cuff pump. Monica was recovering from her orgasm, panting and laying with her legs wide open as a curious look crossed her face. She didn't quite understand what he was holding.

"This is a clit pump, I love sucking on your clit and this will make it bigger and more sensitive." Jeff said.

"Oh baby that's so kinky, I love when you suck on mommies big clit. I've been a bit self-conscious about the size of my clit in the past. I'm so glad it turns you on."

"I think it's so sexy, mommy. I love the way it makes you feel when I suck it between my lips."

Jeff placed the cylinder over his mothers clit and could see that it measured ¾" on the side of the pump. He slowly pumped to gain suction as Monica moaned. Luckily the lube and her vaginal juices helped form a seal almost immediately.

"Ohhh baby, that feels incredible." Monica's clit began to fill the tube as Jeff slowly pumped the mechanism again. Her clit extended to an inch and became darker and more swollen. The plug still in her ass, Monica was experiencing sensations she was previously unaware of and was on the verge of coming again.

Jeff pumped a few more times and Monica grabbed the sheets to keep her pelvis still. She could feel the blood flooding her engorged clit as it stretched into the vacuum. Jeff continued to pump while he stroked his oily cock with his free hand.

"Ohh fuck baby I don't know if I can take much more!" Monica yelled as the sensation built.

Jeff flicked the side of the vacuum with his knuckle causing a shockwave to spread up Monica's clit, pushing her to the edge. Jeff then quickly inserted two fingers into her soaking pussy and began pumping them in and out, hitting her g-spot and making her cum violently. She bucked her legs, clenching the plug in her ass as her clit continued to expand into the pump.

"Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuck!!"

Monica's body quivered as she felt her big clit pulse inside the vacuum.

Jeff halted any further pumping until is mother had relaxed. As she recovered from her orgasm he looked at the graduated measurements on the side of the pump. Her clit had extended to the 1.5" mark. He released the valve from the vacuum and pulled the pump off of her clit. It was a deep red color and still prominently sticking out of its hood at about the same distance. It was easily the width and length of Jeff's pinky up to the second knuckle. Jeff looked his mother in the eye as he sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Ughhhh, oh that's it you motherfucker, suck mommies swollen clit!" Monica screamed lustfully.

Jeff could feel the weight of her meaty clit on his tongue as he sucked it in and out of his mouth. Monica watched his lips pull her into his mouth and it felt incredible, just the image of her son bobbing up and down on her swollen sex was almost enough to make her cum again.

Jeff grasped the plug lodged in Monica's ass and pulled on it until it slipped past her sphincter. He then pushed it back in and began repeatedly pulling it in and out of her butt.

"Ohh baby fuck my ass while you suck me!" Monica yelled as she held his head between her legs. His lips were heaven around her swollen clit. She could feel his tongue dance around the tip of her clit as he sucked as much into his mouth as he could.

Jeff could no longer resist. He moved up his mother's body and kissed her deeply, their tongues danced as she could taste her juices on his face. He grabbed her hips and moved between her body with his granite cock and entered her in one solid thrust. He bottomed out in her with the head of his cock pressed against her cervix and his pubic bone grinding her engorged clit. Jeff could feel the toy still in her ass as it pressed against his cock, the extra pressure made her feel incredibly tight.

"Oh fuck, your pussy is so tight!"

"Give it to me baby, make mommy cum all night with your cock! Feed my hungry pussy!" Monica grunted.

He thrust in an out of her like a mad man. He knew he wouldn't last long and wanted to fuck her as hard as he could. He continued to slam into her sopping hole as the headboard bounced against the bedroom wall.

"Mommies gonna cum baby, don't stop fucking me!"

The toy invading Monica's ass, the huge cock stretching her pussy, and the sensation of her erect clit grinding into his pubic bone made her see stars. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her body began to go limp as her son fucked her wet hole. Her pussy was gushing fluid onto her son's pelvis as he fucked her. Jeff was fucking his mother like the little sex doll she had become as he felt his own orgasm building.

Several more thrusts and Monica's body contracted around her son's cock, she wrapped her legs tightly around him as they came in unison. He coated her womb with his semen. She could feel his cock spraying inside her like a firehouse as they both rode an incredible orgasm.

12