Helping Mrs. Jackson Ch. 01

Story Info
Josh meets Mrs. Jackson.
8.8k words
4.36
83.4k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh Richards was ready to attend college at Texas A&M next fall. He lived in a small town in northern Alabama. He had his own business and his own money, which would pay for part of his tuition to college. He started a lawn care business when he was twelve. By the time he was eighteen, he had his own used pickup truck and a 14 ft. trailer for lawn mowers, trimmer, and other equipment.

Josh took care of the yards of many people in town mostly for people too busy or too lazy to do it themselves. He cut the lawn, trimmed the hedges, and fertilized everything. He charged a good rate, not too high, but pricey.

All that exercise plus participation on the track team in high school left Josh with a pretty ripped body. He was six foot tall with a head full of thick black hair and a well-tanned body. He was fairly popular in school, at least. He was not on the nerd list. He'd had a few dates.

Josh dated a few of the local girls. There were a few real pretty ones, and some others, not really worth mentioning. None of them would let Josh get his cock wet. He was too shy to try. So they all maintained their status as virgins.

Some of the guys Josh ran with were getting some, but it was with slutty half ugly (they called them slugs) girls. They held no attraction for Josh at all. In school they were taught that promiscuous women and men spread syphilis and gonorrhea. Josh was scared enough of STDs to stay away from the slugs. So the extent of Josh's sexual development at this time consisted of a large box of Playboy magazines in a closet, a small can of Crisco vegetable shortening, and a supply of paper napkins.

Every Saturday Josh worked over at the Jackson estate, a huge two story brick mansion which could not have been any less than 10000 square feet, on 24 acres of professionally landscaped grounds with tall pines and huge live oaks. There was a huge pool surrounded by an expensive privacy fence. The place had azaleas and hydrangeas all over the place, plus scads of other plant life carefully arranged in perfect beds. The Jackson account was his largest. Bob Jackson paid Josh $5500 a year to keep the place immaculate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in town knew Bob Jackson. He was a wealthy business man. He owned two convenience stores, a car wash, the Ford dealership, The John Deere dealership, and farmed 6500 acres he owned outside of the small Alabama town. The guy was loaded.

Of course, Mr. Jackson didn't work. He reaped the rewards. He was smart and he did keep an eye on the books. He hired expert managers and let them do the work. Mostly he rode around town in an expensive new pickup truck or sometimes in a new tricked out Lexus.

Most of this was inherited by Mr. Jackson from his father, Judge Roy Jackson, a well-known Vietnam fighter pilot, who came home with a chest full of medals. Roy Jackson's father Carl Jackson was a poor cotton farmer who never owned a suit of clothes. Carl was a frugal man and had some money in a sock under the mattress. When Carl died, shortly after Roy's triumphant return as a veteran, Roy took the small amount and invested it in the stock market. Things went well, apparently, because within a year, Roy Jackson started to buy small businesses around town. Some said he made a lot of money on bootleg moonshine. Pretty soon he was very successful businessman. No one seems to know how he became a Judge but he did, getting more and more powerful in the county. Then Roy had a heart attack and died. This left Bob Jackson a very wealthy man.

What Bob Jackson did was drive around town and spread a lot of bullshit. His car or truck could often be found parked in the backyard of some house occupied by some housewife. Twice a week, he showed up at the local barber for a manicure and a trim, passing out cigars to anyone who would take one, sipping from a flask he carried in his vest pocket. Inside the flask was his beloved 18 year old Scotch. In short, Bob Jackson lived the life of the rich and idle.

With all Bob's money, many privileges that come with it. After tom catting around the county for many years, and his 30th birthday approaching fast, Mr. Jackson decided to settle down, take a bride.

Bob found what he wanted at an Alabama State football game in the form of one Erica James. A student at Alabama, she was a small town girl from north Alabama, who was visiting for the game. She was a Homecoming Queen, 5' 7" inches tall, a slim delicate waist line, long athletic legs, ample breasts, soft unblemished skin and the face of an angel framed by long brunette tresses. Erica James could have won any beauty contest and might have become a model if she had never met Bob.

Bob Jackson began to charm her. Bob dazzled Erica James with his gift for gab. He made sure to let her know how hefty his bank account was, and after the game, he followed her back to her home town on the pretext of business in the adjacent town. He bought her clothes, took her to Nashville and Atlanta. He bought her a new red Corvette. Erica was impressed by Mr. Jackson's generosity as most small town girls would be.

After only 10 weeks Bob Jackson convinced Erica James to be his wife. They were married in a huge ceremony in her hometown at the same church she had been baptized. Most of the town had been invited and no expense was spared at the reception. Bob Jackson rented the largest facility in town and spent a small fortune decorating it with flowers imported fresh from California. Champagne flowed like water and the cake was flown in from New York.

The new Mrs. Jackson was overwhelmed. When the wedding was over and the rice was still in both their hair, the couple flew to Paris, France. Bob Jackson soon found out, to his satisfaction, he had married a virgin. He was shocked, but none the less, pleased. Pervertedly, Bob saved the blood stained sheet that bore the proof of Erica's virginity. "I might want to show this off to the boys down at the VFW sometime."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The newlywed couple settled down to a quiet life in the little Alabama town where Bob Jackson lorded over the town like a feudal king. Erica spent money, never having any before, like water. She quickly made friends with many of the young ladies her age, and took them with her on shopping trips to Birmingham and Nashville, buying anything she wanted. Her credit card had no limit. She bought thing for her friends also. This made her very popular in the local social scene.

Erica Jackson soon found out that a life with Bob would include lots of time spent having sex. Being the more experienced of the two, (Erica having none) Bob began Erica's sexual education. Up until her wedding night, Erica's only experience with the opposite sex was kissing and some clothed fondling of her breasts out at Lover's Lane with her boyfriend.

Bob taught her all the different positions people could use to fuck. He gave her a copy of Kamasutra, and they began to try as many positions as they could. He fucked her all over the bed, in the kitchen, on the balcony, in the shower, and he even fucked her out on the lake in his bass boat, in broad daylight, no less. He delighted to have her suck his cock on the grand terrace of their mansion in the moonlight.

Bob showed Erica how to proficiently suck his cock and lick his balls. He even introduced her to porn so she could learn to suck his cock like a porn star. He put a big sixty inch Smart TV on the wall at the foot of their king sized bed, so they could watch internet porn. Erica was revolted by the thought of watching porn. However, she was determined to be a good wife. She watched it and learned to suck Bob's cock like a porn star.

Bob delighted in buying sexy lingerie for his wife. He spent hours on the computer, pouring over sexy photos at Fredrick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret. He bought his wife every style and color bra and panties they offered, as well as babydolls, teddies, corsets, bustiers, and kimonos. The swim suits he bought her were shameful. His wife was hot. She had the body of an angel, and he wanted her dressed just for him.

Erica found out she liked sex. She liked sex a lot, but seldom had orgasms with Bob. Bob was a randy old goat, who might fuck her three times in one night. Wham, bam, thank you, mam. was Bob's policy. Bob Jackson was only concerned with his own orgasm. As soon as he got his, and he got it quickly, he either wanted a glass of scotch, a sandwich, or to sleep.

Bob loved to have Erica labor all over his cock and lick his balls into frenzy. He tried to get her to tongue his asshole, but she disgustedly refused. He seldom returned the favor. When he did, he was not a very enthusiastic lover. Bob usually tired of it before doing Erica much good. Cunnilingus wasn't Bob's thing.

Bob also tried to introduce his new bride to the pleasures of anal intercourse. Erica would not allow that. It frightened her more than disgusted her. Bob had shown her how it was done in porn movies, and she was intrigued, but she was too shy to attempt it. Normal people would not do that, she thought.

Bob loved to wake Erika up at 6 am, the time he normally started his day, only to have her give him head. Then Erica was allowed to go back to sleep. Bob always insisted Erica swallow his cum, and swallow she did. He called it her daily nutrition.

Through pornography, Erica learned a woman could please herself, if needed, so, one by one, she filled a drawer full of dildos and vibrators. When Bob was away, attending to his affairs, she pleasured herself with these aids, extracting multiple orgasms on many lazy afternoons. Erica always made sure never to run out of batteries. She also made sure her private interludes were not known by Bob. Only she had knowledge of how she pleased herself.

Erica Jackson insisted that she and Bob attend Sunday services regularly, without fail. She also made sure Bob Jackson was one of the most generous to tithe at the Oak Grove Baptist Church.

Erica took up tennis, making Bob build a court on the property. She and her friends played for hours, the exercise sculpting her already flawless body. Afterward, she and her friends drank mint juleps on the terrace.

Erica also made Bob build a huge Olympic pool on the estate, surrounded by an elaborate privacy fence. Beside the pool, a building was constructed that included a jacuzzi, a sauna, showers, and private dressing rooms. She and her girlfriends spent countless hours splashing and giggling as they swam nude in the pool after a tennis match, afterwards basking nude in the sun to tan their youthful bodies. Erica kept sunscreen in the pool house by the case. Erica and her friends never knew that Bob Jackson took photographs of them all from an upstairs window with a long range digital camera.

Erica also never knew that her husband secretly filmed himself and his wife making love in their bedroom. While the newlyweds were in Paris on their honeymoon, Bob arranged to have a technician install an elaborate system of high quality cameras to film his exploits from every angle. Bob had only to flip a hidden switch in the bathroom to begin recording. He always made love to his wife with the light on.

The years went by. Erica became accustomed to the money, the cars, and the jewelry. She made her husband hire a maid to clean the house and a chef was brought in from New Orleans to prepare all the meals. She never lifted a finger at anything that did not interest her. The maid, named Miss Collene, picked up after her and made sure her laundry was done and put away. She was a pampered princess, and she belonged to Bob Jackson. She had no complaints.

Life had begun to get boring. She tried starting a social club. She invited all the right people, the minister's wife, and the wives of all of Bob's important business partners. They sat around and gossiped and talked of their kids. Miss Collene served finger sandwiches ant sweet iced tea. Her friends, almost all young mothers, were all wrapped up in T ball, violin lessons, Sunday school classes, diapers, and sore nipples. It didn't bother her at first. She and Bob had agreed not to have any children right away. Bob didn't want her figure spoiled by pregnancy, and Erica was having too much fun spending Bob's money. Erica went on the pill a month before the wedding.

One day Erica received an engraved invitation to attend the baptism of little Branden Phillips, only five years old, the son of Erica's good friend, Tonya Phillips. She accepted gladly. Erica informed Bob that they would be attending together next Saturday afternoon at 7 pm.

It was a hot and humid Alabama evening, still daylight yet. Erica thought as she got out of the expensive Lexus how she would much rather be lying nude, and cool, by her private pool, drinking a fine red wine. Instead, she was dressed modestly, enough to be uncomfortable, a bead of sweat trickled from her breast down her side, dampening her blouse.

As they entered the grand old church, Erica glanced at the large cemetery beside the church. "Is that where I will be buried?" she wondered. "Is that where my family will be buried?"

"What family?" Erica scoffed at herself. She was older now and married to a man who had made her a millionaire. She had a huge home, (which she had enticed Bob to put in her name alone), expensive cars, diamonds as big as stones, and over five million dollars in a private account. Erica had traveled the world with Bob. She had done L.A. and New York, been to the Alp's, the Caribbean's, Paris, London, Tahiti, Hawaii, and Africa on safari. Bob had shot a huge water buffalo in Africa, which was stuffed and on exhibit in his game room, along with many impressive deer heads and a collection of rifles, pistols, and shotguns valued in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Erica and Bob entered the church hand in hand and sat in the front pew. She watched as Branden was baptized, Erica realized she felt incomplete. "I should have a child being baptized." she thought. This revelation bothered her all the way home.

When they returned to their mansion, her mind was made up. Erica went upstairs and flushed all of her birth control pills down the toilet. "Well. I wonder how long before I get pregnant?"

Bob continued to pump his sperm into her, although not as regularly as when they first married. Bob had let himself go and he had developed a beer gut. His extramarital affairs around town didn't leave much for his wife. Most nights Bob came home late and half drunk on Scotch whiskey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Erica Jackson was the most beautiful woman that Josh had ever known. He'd catch glimpses over her on the tennis court, her long flawless tanned legs, her ass covered by a short white tennis skirt, she never failed make the young man's loins stir. Josh relished the brief moments he had to observe Mrs. Jackson from afar. Erica Jackson was the epitome of every young man's dream.

One day when he was working at the Jackson place, Josh stumbled awkwardly into her and a group of her girlfriends sunbathing nude by the pool. He had gone into the secluded pool area to check on the pool supplies. He had no idea they were there. The women all laughed at him and pulled a towel over themselves to maintain their modesty. Josh said some words that were meant to be an apology and backed out of there as quickly as he could. The images remained with him.

Then one fateful Saturday morning, Josh Richards was working at the Jackson's, sharpening a pair of hedge shears, he cut himself on his right hand. He whipped off his white t- shirt to bind it with. Soon the bleeding stopped, but by then his shirt was pretty bloodied, so he threw it in his truck with the rest of the garbage inside the cab.

Not having a first aid kit, Josh thought maybe he could get some bandages from Miss Collene, the Jackson's maid. He rang the bell at the back door, and after several moments, it opened. It wasn't Miss Collene. It was Erica Jackson standing there, in a bikini with a sarong shirt tied around her waist. His heart jumped into his throat.

"Yes, may I help you?" Erica asked.

"Aaaah, aaah, I was hoping to get some bandages from Miss Collene." Josh replied. "I cut my hand pretty good."

"Miss Collene is not here today." Erica told him. "Her son is very ill, I'm afraid, and she has gone over to Yazoo City to look after him."

Erica opened the door wider. "Please come in. I'm sure we can find something to bind your hand." She beckoned Josh inside so he entered, following her as she led him into the kitchen. He couldn't help but stare at her beautiful ass as her hips swayed to and fro as she walked. Mrs. Jackson had a very feminine way of walking.

"Here, sit on the bar stool at the counter." Erica said. "I'll see what I can find. My husband, Bob, probably has a first aid kit in his game room, along with all his other outdoor stuff. I'll only be a minute"

Once again Josh was mesmerized by the vision of Erica Jackson's delectable ass walking away, disappearing into the deep recesses of the great home. After ten minutes, she returned with the first aid kit. She carefully cleaned and bandaged the injured hand as well as any nurse.

Erica could not help but notice how attractive the young man was. His face was hard and finely chiseled, with a square jaw and keen blue eyes. Hard outdoor work had given Josh a hard body. His abdomen looked like a wash board. He had broad shoulders covered in solid muscle. He was very well tanned.

"Where are my manners? Josh, it is Josh, right? You're the young man Bob hired to take care of the grounds a few years ago. Would you like a beverage? We have every kind of soda, or perhaps you'd like a beer? My husband keeps a very well stocked bar. You are over 18, aren't you?" Erica asked.

"Yes, I am, but I'll have a diet Pepsi, if you have it, Ma'am." Josh replied.

"Why certainly we have it. Let me get you one." Erica disappeared into what must have been a huge pantry, returning with a cold Pepsi in her hand.

"Here you go. You must be dry after working out in the sun all morning" she remarked. Josh took the drink from her and tossed it down in two swallows.

"My, you were thirsty. Can I get you another?" Erica asked. Josh declined, thanking her politely.

"So what are your plans for the future, Josh? Are you going to continue as a landscaper full time?" Erica asked him.

"I'll keep my business going until the fall, and then I'll be going to college to learn horticulture." said Josh.

Josh was having trouble maintaining eye contact with Erica. With so much skin exposed, like any healthy red blooded American male, he wanted to let his eyes feast on Mrs. Jackson's delightful female form, but he did not want to be disrespectful. He wondered how large her breasts were. He wasn't sure. They were not heavy, but were certainly generous. They sure were nice. Her skin was flawlessly tanned, and not freckled at all.

"What school will you be attending?" she asked him.

"Texas A & M, Ma'am." he replied.

"You must be very excited." she said. "Won't you miss home?" she asked.

"Probably, but I've been looking forward to this for a long time" he told her.

"Do you have a girl? Will she be going to school with you?" she asked.

"I don't really have a girl right now." Josh told Erica. "Besides, I have to keep working to pay for school. My dad's not too well off. He will help, but he can't do it alone on what he makes."

Erica was impressed by the sight of the young man's shirtless torso. Josh was extremely handsome and had an impish grin. His frame was covered with thick hard muscle. His shoulders were broad and his was waist was narrow. His presence excited her libido surged. Stop that, she told herself. Remember to behave like a lady.