Helping Mrs. Jackson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both naked now, Susan moved to grasp his huge cock in her hand and began to lick it. She painted it with her saliva. Susan had always loved the power and control it gave her when she had a cock in her mouth. Men seemed to tremble beneath her.

Josh certainly trembled when Susan took his member into her mouth. It was a first for him. Never before had a woman's mouth been on his cock. His erection stood at full staff as she licked it and his balls contracted as she engulfed them orally.

Susan moved away from his cock to engage him in a passionate kiss. Her tongue dove into his mouth to find his.

"Oh, baby, are you feeling it?" she asked.

Josh did not reply. He was caught up in the moment. The sight of Susan, naked on the bed, sucking his cock, held him in a trance. He returned her passionate kiss by grasping her neck and pulling her breasts to his chest. Her erect nipples branded him with fire.

Susan's mouth returned to his swollen cock to caress it with wild abandon. Josh thrust his cock into her mouth, his hips rising from the bed. His virgin cock soon erupted like a volcano, spewing forth his semen into her warm mouth. Susan swallowed him like it was manna from heaven, only releasing him from her mouth after his cock had fully deflated. In the aftermath of Josh's ejaculation, the couple lay on the bed like lovers. They kissed and fondled each other's body for a time until sleep overtook them.

In the middle of the night, Josh awakened with a start. Slowly he collected his thoughts. Then he remembered the evening before. Susan Morgan's beautiful nude body lay on the other side of the bed. Only a thin cotton sheet separated her nakedness from his eye. Josh relaxed beside her, listening to her breath, enjoying the sight of her naked shoulder which the sheet did not cover. He remembered how just a few hours ago, she had given him his first blowjob. Thinking of that made his manhood rise anew. His hand reached out to caress her shoulder. He allowed his hand to stray underneath the sheet to stroke her back all the way to her bottom.

Susan moaned softly as she arose from her slumber to the touch of his hand. She turned and sought his mouth with hers, slipping her tongue into his kiss. Their passion ignited instantaneously, as if they had never slept. Susan reached out to grasp his manhood, gently stoking and tugging it. Blood began to fill it to hardness. Josh attached his lips to one of her generous breasts, another first for him. He nursed like a child. His tongue lashed out to taste her. His left hand kneaded her other breast like dough. Susan climbed on top of him to sit on his lap. His huge cock was hard as steel. Josh knew Susan was about to take him inside her, to wash away his virginity forever.

"Susan, I've never been with anyone before, if you know what I mean" he told her. Susan found that to be unbelievable. How could such a hunk like Josh who was hung like a horse, be a virgin? She smiled at the prospect of being the first to ride his glorious cock to manhood.

"Don't worry about a thing, Suga'." she whispered in his ear. "Just hold on to my hips and enjoy the ride."

She raised her ass off of his taught belly. She placed the entrance to her soft moistened pussy above his cock. This was not her first rodeo, but Josh's eight inch cock would be her biggest. She descended upon him, enveloping the first inch of his massive cock. She hoovered over him, allowing her slick channel to coat his prick with her love grease. When she thought he was sufficiently lubricated, she lowered herself completely.

Josh's virginity flew out the window. He marveled at the extreme warmth that surrounded is newly initiated cock. Nothing had ever felt so good. Susan began to dance the dance, grinding into him time after time, as she raised her bottom and lowered it.

"Come on, Suga'." she moaned. "Fuck me with that big dick."

Josh found his place in rhythm of the dance. He thrust his hips upward to meet Susan stroke for stroke. Both his hands grabbed her hips to pull her onto him in a furious pace.

Susan could not believe how full Josh's cock made her feel. He was exploring territory where no man had gone before. She felt an orgasm coming on, causing her to ride him with increased fervor.

Josh caught one of her nipples with his mouth and sucked on it like a baby. He watched her breasts swaying with the movement of her body. He found that to be very stimulating.

Susan rode Josh's cock like a rented mule.

"Come with me, baby. Give me your big load." she cried.

She could sense Josh was about to unload his hot sticky cum in her. Her own orgasm came crashing down upon her, like a waterfall of ecstasy. Wave after wave of titillating pleasure washed over her.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Damn it, oh fuck, so good." she exclaimed. Josh felt his need increase with the sounds of Susan's climax. His balls contracted and with a mighty push into Susan, he came. He came more than he had ever cum before. The raw pleasure of unleashing his seed in a female at last left him spent and exhausted.

Susan collapsed on top of him, her breast mashed into his chest. They kissed each other.

"Well, how was that for a ride, Suga'." she whispered. "Did you like that?"

Josh said, "That was real sweet of you."

Outside the sun was beginning to rise. But Josh and Susan would be spending this Saturday in bed.

-------------------------------------------

Erica Jackson sat on the toilet in her bed room. She had just urinated on a home pregnancy test. She nervously awaited the result. A few moments later, the test confirmed, Erica was not pregnant.

"Damn it, what the hell does it take?" she whispered to herself. Tears welled up in her eyes and she sobbed quietly. When she recovered herself, she resolved to make an appointment with a fertility clinic in Birmingham. Her friend Tonya Phillips had given her the contact number. She made an appointment for Wednesday at 11:00 am. At 5 am on the day of her appointment, she arose early, wanting to leave before Bob woke up. She slipped into a pair of jeans and a peasant blouse, grabbed the keys to the Lexus, and left without a word to anyone. Arriving in Birmingham at 8:30 am, she pulled in at the Huddle House. She ordered black coffee, scrambled eggs and toast, with bacon and hash browns. She was nervous. She felt like an Indian off the reservation. Erica had some time to kill before her appointment. Driving down the highway, she spotted a Ford dealership. On a whim, she pulled in. She walked around the lot. Nothing caught her eye, until she got to the pickups. She had never had any use for a pickup, but she knew Josh had an old one. She thought about how much Josh might like a new one to drive to Texas. Finally a salesman came out to greet her.

"Yes ma'am, we got the best deal in town on these new pickups." he shouted. "This is you're lucky day."

Erica turned to face the salesman, a short fat man with a big false smile.

"Cut the bull shit. Show me the most expensive truck on the lot." she scowled at him.

"Yes, ma'am." he smiled. "Do you have any particular color in mind?"

"Black" she told him. Black would match the color of his hair, she thought.

The salesman showed her his most expensive models. Erica picked out a black F-250 super cab King Ranch edition, fully loaded. She wrote a check on the spot and told the salesman where to deliver the vehicle and to whom. Within one hour the transaction was complete and Erica was on her way to her appointment. She felt good about what she had done.

"No way," she thought, "Can't let Josh go off to Texas in that old heap he's driving."

She arrived at the doctor's office soon after. After a long session of tests, examinations, and questions, at 4:00 pm she finally met with the doctor for a verdict. The tests had been pushed through immediately. Ordinarily there would have been a waiting period of a few weeks, but she was 'Mrs. Bob Jackson'.

"Mrs. Jackson, after a very thorough and complete examination," the doctor began, "I must tell you, that you are completely capable of conceiving and delivering a healthy child. You need only to receive viable sperm to become pregnant."

Erica breathed a sigh of relief. A huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

"Are you sure, Dr. Alfred?" she asked.

"I'm quite sure. Fertility is our specialty here at the clinic."

Erica was given some pamphlets and links to certain websites to help her time her cycle and learn the best times to conceive. She hardly paid any attention to any of it. She was just so relieved to have been assured that she was indeed fertile and capable of becoming a mother.

It was late when Erica returned home that night. Bob was already home. He lay nude on their bed, nursing a tumbler full of Scotch whiskey and smoking a Cuban cigar.

"Where the hell have you been?" he enquired.

Erica moved to her dressing table and removed her ear rings. She turned to face her husband.

"I went to see a doctor in Birmingham today." she remarked.

"What for? Are you sick?" he asked.

"I wanted to make sure I could have a baby." she said. "The Doctor said I was very fertile and it should not be a problem."

"You're not having any baby. You know how I feel about that." he stated. "At least not for several years to come. I'll tell you when."

"I want a child 'now', Bob." she shouted.

"The hell you say." he grunted. "You want stretch marks and drooping tit's too?"

"I have needs like any other woman. I want to be more than just your damn trophy whore." she screamed.

Bob took another puff on his cigar, followed by a big pull on the scotch in his hand.

"I don't understand you, Erica." he stated. "You have more than most women even dream about."

"I need someone who needs me, a part of my flesh." Erica was on the verge of tears.

"I need you, sweetheart. Isn't that enough?" he asked.

"No, it's not even the same thing." she declared.

Bob took a puff off his cigar, contemplating the words from his wife's mouth.

"I want you to go to the fertility clinic in Birmingham to be examined." she stated.

"What the hell for?" he asked.

"To be checked. Maybe there is some way we can improve our chances of conception." she said. "Diet, exercise, hell, I don't know, but they will know."

"You're not getting pregnant now, you hear me? You're still too young. I don't want your body ruined by pregnancy. But I will get checked just to satisfy you're curiosity." he told her. Erica thought how furious Bob would be if she told him she had discontinued her birth control pills. Erica stared at her husband with her back against the wall for some time. Bob appeared to be drifting off to sleep. Erica took a hot shower and joined her husband in bed. Soon they were both fast asleep.

Josh Richards did not appear at work at the Jackson estate the following Monday after he lost his virginity to Susan Morgan. In fact, he spent the entire next week at Susan's home, only calling home to state that he was ok. Susan taught Josh all the ways a woman could pleasure a man. She also taught him all the ways a man could pleasure a woman. They made love every morning that week as soon as the sun awakened them by pouring through the cheap curtains in Susan's bedroom. Josh took Susan on a picnic by a small river out in the country. They skinny-dipped and played like small children, relishing each other's company. They talked of dreams and hopes. They made love on quilt beside the small river, and then cuddled one another till the sun began to set.

Josh took Susan to the beach at the Gulf of Mexico, where they drank wine and made love in the sand at midnight by the ocean. Susan made the boy Josh into the man Josh. He gained confidence in his abilities as a lover and a man. Josh delighted in his ability to coax climax after climax out of his lover. It became an obsession with him to please Susan in bed. Her moans and sighs became music to him.

After a full week of lustful fornication with Susan, Josh reluctantly returned to his parents' house to ease their minds. His parents were glad to see he had resurfaced, but there were no questions asked about his weeklong disappearance. The first thing he noticed when he went home was the brand new black F-250 in the driveway. His father explained that a dealer from Birmingham had delivered the truck and that it was a gift from Mrs. Jackson. There was also a letter for him. It was from Mrs. Jackson.

"Dear Josh,

Please come back to the estate to resume your responsibilities as landscaper. We have lots of work to do this summer if we are to complete my plans. Please do not let the incident of our last meeting taint our working relationship. I acted foolishly and I regret any embarrassment I may have caused you. We will put the past behind us and never speak of it. You have my most humble apology."

"Erica Jackson"

Josh remembered the last time he had seen Mrs. Jackson. She had caught him in a glade masturbating to thoughts about her. How embarrassing it had been, but how erotic it had been when she asked him to see his manhood again, up close. He did, and then she ran away, whether embarrassed of frightened, he did not know. Josh folded the letter and put it in his back pocket. He climbed in the new pickup and drove to the Jackson estate. Fifteen minutes later he was knocking on the front door of the Jackson's. It was opened by Miss Colleen.

"Is Mrs. Jackson home?" he asked.

"She's out by the pool, Josh" Miss Colleen told him.

Josh thanked her for the information and turned to proceed to the secluded pool area. When he entered the gate, he saw at a glance that Erica Jackson was not to be found. He saw a towel on a chaise, a bottle of spring water and some sun screen on a table, but not her.

"She must be in the sauna." he thought. He walked over to the building. He raised his hand to knock on the door, but did not.

Josh reached for the handle on the door and entered the building quietly. He immediately saw Mrs. Jackson. She was inside a glass encased sauna room, wearing only a towel. Josh stared at her for several moments. Hot steam filled the room but he could see her quite clearly. She did not see him because she had her eyes closed, enjoying the warm heat.

The towel she wore barely concealed her breasts. It was a small towel, and it did nothing to hide her long beautiful legs. Josh's mouth felt dry and his cock began to fill with blood. Josh let his eyes feast upon the vision of perfection before him, from the painted toe nails on her delicate feet, to her shapely calves and sensuous thighs, up to her nearly nude breasts, and then on to her angelic face, which was crowned by wavy chestnut hair piled high up on her head.

Josh started to retreat from the building. He knew he was invading Mrs. Jackson's privacy. He had no right to be standing there looking at her in this private unguarded moment. Yet he could not take his eyes off her. She was an exceptionally beautiful sexy woman. The man in him that Susan Morgan had awakened wanted this woman. He wanted her to want him.

Josh turned to leave but it was too late. Erica opened her eyes, shocked to see Josh Richards outside her sauna. She stood up off the sauna bench and walked to the sauna door, opening it and stepping outside. She clutched her towel a little tighter about her breasts.

"Josh, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"You sent me a letter asking me to return." he told her. "So here I am."

"Well, yes, but I didn't mean here, in the sauna." she frowned.

"Yeah, I know. I shouldn't be here. I'll go." he turned.

"Wait, Josh. Since you're here, I have something to say. I acted very foolishly that day in the glade. I don't know what came over me. I'd like to apologize."

"For what?" Josh asked "I was just as guilty. I shouldn't have been jerking off in the weeds like that" "You're right." she smiled. "You shouldn't be jerking off anywhere."

Josh returned her smile with a sheepish grin.

"It's just that, I have never seen any man except my husband. I was a virgin when we married and I've only known him. When I saw you, I couldn't help but notice how much... different... you are." she said, blushing crimson red.

"In what way?" he asked.

"You're much larger than Mr. Jackson." she said. "I guess curiosity killed the cat."

"Anyway, we can't let one little incident spoil our working relationship."

Josh nodded his head in agreement.

Erica could feel Josh's eyes caressing her nearly nude body. She was fully aware of the way she must look to the young man before her. Her own eyes could not be stopped from gazing at the massive biceps that filled the sleeve of his shirt. She was also aware that Josh's pants were bulged out in front. In an effort to avert her eyes, she stared at the marble floor.

Josh could hardly stand the strain of his inflamed cock and the slow boil in his testicles. He was caught in a web of desire for the woman standing before him. He knew she was older than him, that she was another man's wife, but his lust was strong.

Josh took a step closer to Erica until he stood before her, separated by only inches. He took her chin with his hand and turned her face up to kiss her. Erika felt her knees go weak as he pressed his lips upon hers. Her heart melted as the soft brush of his mouth against hers caused her pussy to become warm and moist. She closed her eyes and stood up on her toes to meet and return his kiss.

Their arms embraced each other. Erica put one hand behind his head to pull him down to her lips. Suddenly, the loosely wrapped towel fell to the floor. Josh found himself with holding Erica Jackson's naked body in his arms. He grabbed her ass his big hands, pressing her body to his own. Erica could feel his massive erection pressed against her belly. She was sorely tempted to unzip his jeans and unleash the powerful weapon she knew he carried. A burning need was beginning to grow inside her.

Josh yearned to make love to this exquisite naked goddess that he held in his arms. He wanted to make her scream with ecstasy and claim her body as his own. He longed to fill her with his pent up desire. But he could not. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he was acutely aware that she was another man's wife. Josh was not yet able to cast aside the strict moral code he carried with him.

Josh broke their kiss and pulled away from her gently, stepping back. Erica stood before him in all her glory, like a nude Venus. Josh took a mental snapshot of her body. "What kind of a damn fool am I?" he mused.

"I can't do this. I want you, but you're married." he said.

Erica was shocked. She had been sure that Josh was about to make love to her. Embarrassed, she retrieved her towel to cover her nakedness. She was ashamed of how easily she had given herself to this handsome man.

"I see." she said. "You're quite right, of course. Once again, I don't know what came over me. You seem to have a way of bringing out the devil in me, Josh."

"I'm leaving, but I'll be back to continue my work." he told her. He turned to leave.

"Josh, next time... Oh nothing." she said.

"Thanks for the new truck, Erica." he told

As Josh walked out, Erica was filled with a sense of loneliness.

When Josh got back in his pickup, he glanced at the time. Susan should be home in another hour. He hoped she was in the mood to fuck. His balls felt full and heavy.

12