Helping Mrs. West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," June said with a gentle smile. "But no, Alan, we can't do it yet. Look at the state of me." Her chin dropped to her chest while she surveyed the goo on her body. Her eyes came back up. "I think I'll have a bath first," she said. "I reckon I'll clean up and then we can have a lovely time kissing and cuddling."

With that, holding the dress against her front with one hand, she turned smartly and walked out of the bedroom.

*

Our first kiss came with me leaning over the bath, June an island in an ocean of bubbles. She'd batted away my attempts to paw at her as the water cascaded from the taps. Waited for the level to rise and distracted me by making me sit on the toilet before she let the dress fall to her feet.

June looked at my face while she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear.

"Don't try to touch me," she said. "Look all you want, but no touching." Then June looked away. She muttered to herself, "God, I don't believe I'm going this far," the words accompanied by a quick shake of her head before her eyes came back to me. She caught her bottom lip between her teeth, demeanour anxious. "This is so awkward," she told me a moment later. "I feel a bit silly. You're what? Nineteen? And I'm an old woman. You might be disgusted to see me without any clothes."

I gulped, desire tugging my balls.

"I think you're fantastic," I said with a much sincerity as I could summon.

"Truly?" June asked, doubt in her tone and her eyes.

"I ... I've fancied you for ages, Mrs West." I sucked in air and ballooned my cheeks on the exhale. "You're gorgeous."

"I thought you had an eye for me," June said, her smile returning. "I mean, I was fairly sure, Alan. But now we're here, like this..." She shrugged, thumbs still tucked into the elastic keeping those damned knickers covering her vulva. "I'm a bit embarrassed to be nude when you're dressed."

My response was an entirely predictable blurt. "I'll take my clothes off!" I cried, leaping up off the toilet. "Look," I went on, my tee-shirt coming over my head.

I threw the shirt aside and shucked my jeans and undies down to my shins, both garments going down at the same time. My backside went back to the toilet seat so I could yank my clothes free. I noticed my socks, and hauled them off as well, finally standing to show I was naked.

June chortled and grinned. "No lunging for a grope," she admonished, the underwear sliding past her hips. "There," breathed June, bright spots of embarrassment on her cheeks, the blush suffusing pink at her throat. The rosy glow spread to the upper slopes of her breasts while June opened her eyes. "Will I do?" she asked on a murmur.

My initial reply was little more than an awed gurgle. I was too busy gawping at June's unexpectedly smooth mound. There wasn't a hair down between her legs.

This was all back in 1978. A time when muffs were great hairy bushes in the magazines I'd seen. There were a couple of specialist mags that featured smooth models but, other than that, in my limited experience at least, the natural look was the norm.

"Surprised?" asked June.

"I ... You..." I stammered.

I looked from her vulva up to her face, mumbled a bit more nonsense, and then boggled some more.

"My husband," she said with a shrug. "He introduced it to me. I keep it this way. It makes me feel quite daring to know I'm bare down there. It's my little secret," June added. "Well, our little secret now, I suppose."

Seeing her that way caused a thrill of some clandestine emotion inside me. It was as though she'd told me something really filthy. Revealed a secret kink, some sort of taboo, the sensations within out of all proportion to what is today more common than not. I hadn't expected her to have anything to hide. I thought she was very attractive, but hadn't envisioned June West to harbour any kinks at all.

And then she's surprised me by wanking me to completion, barely flinching when cum splashed onto her face. Now she was exhibiting a shaven muff. I blinked and gasped and wondered what else June might hold close to her heart.

"I think it's sexy," I growled, a hand at my cock.

"I'm pleased to hear that," June said.

She turned to the bath and leaned in to turn off the taps. Tested the water. Stirred it with a hand before stepping over the edge of the tub.

A few moments later and I was right at her side, her hand hooked at the nape of my neck while her tongue slipped between my lips.

"Do you want to get in here with me?" she asked. "There's plenty of room for two."

*

June calmed me down by getting me into the tub. She told me to turn so my back was towards her Then invited me to recline, her legs going either side of my hips, her arms encircling my torso.

"Isn't this lovely?" she whispered, lips at my ear. "Just let me hold you, sweetheart," June said, her arms giving a squeeze. "Relax. Lie still. Take your time, Alan. Think about where you are and what we're doing."

My throat worked when I did as June suggested. I thought about where I was, what we were doing and who I was with.

Water lapped at the enamelled sides of the bath when I squirmed in an effort to look at her face.

I wriggled around, leaning to one side as I mumbled, "I can't believe we're in the bath together."

She smiled at me. A tender look while June slowly nodded. "I know, darling," she cooed. "It's all a bit strange for me, too. I've always liked you, Alan. You've always been lovely. I was shocked when I first noticed you looking. I suppose I didn't think of you that way."

More water splashed when June gave an awkward shrug with me in her arms.

"But when I started to think about it," she added, rolling her eyes as though embarrassed to tell me. "Well, I've had a few fantasy moments. Then I thought why the hell shouldn't I take you into my bed. I like you; you obviously like me. Apart from disappointing your mother, I couldn't see anything to stop us being ... physical together. And to be your first time...? Well, that gets me going for a start. And I want to make it special for you, Alan. I can do that. Hopefully it'll be better than some clumsy groping with a girl who doesn't know what love is about."

June cupped water with one hand, letting it drain through her fingers so it rained onto my chest as she said it. Then she moved in for a slow, lingering kiss.

I groaned and squirmed when she found my cock, her fist working the length while our tongues slithered and slid.

"I'm going to enjoy feeling this inside me, Alan," June said on a sigh.

"Mrs West," I gasped, the desperation swelling inside me again. "I really want to ... to do it with you."

June let go of my cock. She leaned back a little, grinning at me while saying, "Say it to me, Alan. Tell me you want to fuck me."

I nodded and moaned, my mouth slack while I digested her repeated use of the word.

"Go on," she urged, grabbing my hard-on. "Let me hear you say it."

"I ... I want to fuck you," I moaned, her hand yanking my shaft.

"Like you mean it," June growled, a chuckle following on. Tell me, Alan. Be a man about it."

I sobbed it out again before rolling around onto my front. I went up onto my knees, looming over June so I could grind it out through clenched teeth. "I want to fuck you," I snarled, ducking in to kiss her mouth.

My hands were all over her body during that kiss. June's hands slipped over the enamel as she struggled to keep herself out of the water. My palms slid over her glistening skin. Hands on her breasts, her waist, her hips and back up to her boobs. We gasped and snorted, both hungry for pleasure. Both starving for gratification. June's fist found my cock once again, her hand yanking at me while I arched by back and groaned my pleasure up to the ceiling.

"We're going to do it," she moaned, eye wide as she stared at my face. Nodding and gulping, June added, "I want you inside me, my darling. I want to take you in my mouth," she gasped. "I want you in my cunny. Oh Alan," June squeaked, one hand mauling her breasts. "I want you to lick me and kiss me. I want us to love."

I climbed out of the bath, cock waggling and waving. June washed her face to get rid of the cum. She sluiced the dried spunk from her body, levered up out of the bath, rested a hand on my shoulder while she stepped out, and then pressed her frontage against me so we could kiss.

"The bedroom," June whispered when the kiss broke. "Let's get dried and then I'll take you to bed."

*

I couldn't stop kissing her.

Being intimate with June excited me beyond any previous experience. I was amazed at how eager she was. Stunned that she liked it when we kissed. To be allowed to touch her body was the ultimate thrill. Her breasts, her waist, her bottom – they were all available to my wandering hands. And wow, did my hands do some wandering. Even the knobbles of June's spine when I ran my palms over her back kept my erection bone hard. I was a glutton let loose in a kitchen. I was the kid who'd found the door to the sweet cupboard unlocked.

All of it was absolutely fantastic.

But the best part for me was the kissing.

Until June fell onto the bed and opened her legs that is. That's when I discovered something new. Something better than our tongues dancing and writhing.

"Have you ever licked a girl between her legs?" June asked, splaying the folds to show me her core.

I gaped, awed by that part of her body. Seeing June there on the bed, naked and smiling and shamelessly exhibiting that private place brought a low moan from some dark and feral place inside me. I cranked my cock and gazed at her sex, desire a deep sludgy pool from which my primordial urges slithered ashore.

The question didn't mean anything to me at all. I didn't have the capacity to think about what it was she'd just said. All I could do was stand there and gaze in wonder at the ugly-beauty of June's vulva.

"You haven't, have you?" June added, smirking while slowly fingering the fleshy nub of her clit. "You haven't done anything, have you, Alan?" she murmured, wincing and moaning, a finger sliding into her body.

I groaned while I watched June finger herself. She rubbed her clit and then dipped two fingers into her opening. She squeezed her breasts, a glazed-eyed gaze fixed upon me, her mouth occasionally slack. Small whimpers and groans came from between her lips, with June's stomach tensing as she excited herself.

"You should get down here on the bed," June finally snorted. She spread her legs wider, shifting her weight onto an elbow while also moving onto her side. "Here," she added, snarling the word. "Lick this. Lick me right here. Right on this little button," she said on a long moan.

Numb with the shock of seeing June shamelessly exposing her core, I half-stepped, half-stumbled towards her. I gulped, realising I was actually going to go down and taste a woman's essence. I couldn't take my eyes of that place. Those folds and her glistening flesh. It was all so confusing. Where did I need to put my tongue to give June her pleasure? What did I do?

"Here," squeaked June, dabbing the spot. "Just flick your tongue over tis little bean. Suck it between your teeth, Alan. Don't worry. I'll help you. Just start licking it, darling," she added, shunting her pelvis in her eagerness for me to get at her. "Please, Alan. Don't muck about. I'm so bloody randy..."

I knelt, the bed dipping as I clambered aboard. June shifted about, spluttering a curse as she moved onto her back, hands going for a pillow she could wedge under her shoulders. We both got into position. She spread her legs wider, feet coming up off the bed while she held herself splayed. I ducked in, a sensation of deep arousal churning inside me.

This was it! This was a pivotal moment. I was about to get my very first taste.

"Oh Jesus God!" June cried out when I took a quick flick at that nub of flesh she was so keen for me to lick. "Harder!" she wailed, squirming about. "Don't tickle it, Alan. Lick it! Suck my clitty, sweetheart. Please, baby, just do it. I'm begging you – Please."

So I went at it. I didn't have much of a clue, working on the hints I got from June as she told me, in-between gasps and grunts, just what to do. She showed me with her fingers, guiding me through her likes and dislikes. June moaned and babbled, hips working back-and-forth while she held my head and rubbed her sex all over my face.

It was confusing and messy. My chin and cheeks and even my nose were smeared with her desire. June's flesh was slick on my tongue, lust coming out of her body in a viscous dribble. I sucked and slobbered and slurped, using my fingers inside June's opening when she squealed at me to do it.

June wailed and thrashed, clawing the bed. She hauled me up over the front of her body, eyes blazing insanely before she kissed my mouth. I heard her sobbing about tasting her own cunt, her use of that word yet one more shock to add to the pile.

June all but licked my face before she pushed me back down between her thighs.

I got down to it again, positioned so I could lick June and yank my dick. It was all so exciting: the taste, her musk, the sounds she made.

"If you lick just to the side," June moaned. "That's it. That's right. Don't bloody stop," she went on. "Just keep doing it like that, Alan. Don't change a thing. Just go a little faster, baby. Oh God," she said with a gasp. "I'm getting close ... I'm so bloody close ... Just keep on licking it, sweetie. Oh fuck, that's so bloody lovely..."

June 's rump came up off the bed. She dug in her heels and writhed and wriggled, making it difficult for me to keep up the pressure right where she wanted. I hung on, not wanting to disappoint June. I wanted to make it perfect for her. Even then, as impressions came at me like stones, I still had it in mind I wanted to do it with June as many times as she'd let me. I wanted more than one night with her. I had an idea we could be together again and again. I thought she was lovely. I thought she was perfect. Fifty-some years old didn't mean anything to me.

"Alan," gasped June, her hand at my forehead. "Let me finish it off."

June pushed me away, her fingers going straight to her vulva.

"I ... I'm sorry," I moaned as I knelt there and watched her do it.

"Don't worry," she whined, strumming her clit. "I know where I need to rub. I know how to get myself there."

June reached up with the hand that wasn't working her sex. She waggled her fingers at me.

"Come here. Kiss me," she mumbled, the judders beginning. "Oh God ... Oh fuck ... I'm coming," she sobbed.

*

I watched June come.

She squealed and grunted, fingers working her clit before she slipped three digits inside. She fingered herself for a few vehement seconds, eyes scrunched tight while she wailed her delight. June then went back to rubbing the nub, thighs shivering nerveless, a hand mauling her breasts. She tweaked at her nipples, pulling the teats so her flesh stretched to a point which alarmed me.

It was an awesome display of a woman letting it go. June gasped and groaned, grunted and wailed, the bed a ruin by the time her orgasm tapered.

"God," she gasped, eyes clearing as she blinked up at me. "I told ... you ... to kiss me," she said in-between deep gulps of air, dragging me down to wedge her tongue in my mouth.

The kiss rolled on, with me settling down, my body covering June's, my cock pressed between us.

"You want to put it in now, don't you?" she asked, eyes searching mine.

"Please, Mrs West," I managed to mumble.

"Don't you want me to suck you first?" added June, eyes glittering as she taunted me with her devilish smirk.

"Would you?" I croaked.

June blurted a laugh. "Sweetheart, I'll do just about anything with you."

I vaguely wondered what it was she wouldn't do, pushing the thoughts to the back of my mind when June wriggled a hand down between us.

I went up onto my knees, her fingers closing around me.

"Shall we fuck?" she asked with a purr. "Do you want to do it now, Alan?"

I gulped and nodded.

"Yes please," I replied, the words little more than a croak, my body abridge over hers.

"Take your time," cautioned June while I looked down to see her rubbing the head of my cock through her folds. "Easy, Alan. Steady. Don't go charging off."

All manner of thoughts went through my head as I watched her do it. The disbelief was still there. The unexpected way in which my life had twisted and the speed of events made the scene very surreal. It was an odd feeling. I knew what we were doing but still struggled with the reality. But, uppermost, despite the incredulity, was the mantra of We're going to do it. I'm going to fuck her running through my mind.

I had less than a second, less than a blink of an eye to gape down at where my body touched June's while she did some more squirming, sliding the cock-head over her clit before looking up at me to murmur, "Are you ready?"

"Mrs West," I groaned. "Please. Yes, please..."

"Steady," she warned me again.

Then June held me close to her body, shoving herself towards me until I felt my cock nudging at her. A pause while June smiled and mumbled something indistinct. Something about me being inside her.

June's body engulfed me. I suddenly felt the hot, molten embrace, my cock sliding in while June gasped and blinked up at my face.

I groaned, half of my length inside June, my eyes fixed on the sight. A quick thrust and I was all the way in.

June's legs were tight against my flanks as she held me in place. "Take your time," she said. Feel it, sweetheart. Savour the moment."

She struggled up onto her elbows, an arm hooking my neck so she could pull me in for a kiss.

"You feel it?" June asked, eyes searching mine.

I nodded, head lolling loose when I felt her insides clench around my girth.

"Now, let me do it. Try to keep calm, Alan. Just enjoy the feelings, darling. Let me just..."

And she started to move. June kept her stare locked on my face while her pelvis worked back-and-forth. She kept it slow, just easing over my cock, occasionally coming up for a kiss while I tried to make sense of it all.

"Love me," she whispered. "Gently. Slowly. All of it, Alan. Take it all the way out, just leave the end inside me. Steady, baby," she cooed. "Now, all the way back in. Let me feel every inch."

I got into a rhythm. Confidence blossomed. I smiled down at June and shook my head to signify my wonder.

"It's fantastic," I mumbled, glancing at where we were joined before looking at her face.

"All night, darling," she said on a murmur. "We've got all the time in the world."

June kissed me again. And then really started to work her hips.

*

She kept me on the boil for several minutes while I got used to what we were doing. Every now and then June would ask me if I was okay, if I liked what she did to my cock. I would nod and mumble something very appreciative. I told June I thought she was lovely, again. I looked at her face and experienced a near overwhelming rush of affection for her.

"You ... You're beautiful," I said, gurgling the words while June's fingers were curled over my shoulders.

She shunted against me, fucking onto my dick, her expression intent, eyes glazing over.

"So are you, Alan," she muttered, clenching her teeth. "You're hard. I love it. I haven't had a lovely stiff cock for such a very long time."

I didn't want to hear about anybody else's erection. It was all about me. During our first time together I was more concerned with impressing June in any way I could. I wanted to be a great memory for her. I wanted her to invite me back to her bed again.

It was important for me to leave a good impression. I wanted to be better than anyone else she'd known. To make her want to do it with me some more.