Helping Mum Ch. 02

Story Info
Son comforts mum, then things develop.
4.9k words
4.46
68.8k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,512 Followers

That evening Paul and Jill had a fantastic session when Jill got home. They walked to a nearby French restaurant for dinner. He told her that Sally had all the paperwork and was confident that there was a robust case. She would give the file to Viv, her daughter, who would handle the matter. The service was dreadful in the restaurant. They had waited forty minutes for the escargots that they had ordered as starters. Twelve for Paul and six for Jill. When they arrived, they were delicious. They were on the second bottle of wine as the main courses were served. They both agreed not to have a dessert.

While they were waiting for their meals, Paul had a text message from Jan asking if he could read a University Research Paper that had to be in by Friday. He gave her his email address and asked her to email it to him. They had a reserved table in the corner of the restaurant. The waiting time had not been wasted. He had given Jill two orgasms as he fingered her cunt and ass. She loved to be fingered. When they got home, he ass fucked her bending over the kitchen table. After they sat in the lounge watching Incest porn. Jill was doing a lot of research on it. There were a couple of forums where mother's were openly discussing it.

Paul read Jan's research. It was excellent. He made three subtle suggestions which gave a better understanding of the points she was trying to make. He returned the paper to her saying that she should get an excellent grading for her work. Jill had told him that she was very popular with a lot of the clients as she let them eat her virgin cunt. She told him that she was no virgin as May had treated her on three occasions for STD infections. This was several years ago, and she is more careful now.

Paul got a reply from Jan which read, "Thanks for that. Your three suggestions are excellent. What type of wine do you enjoy as I would like to give you some nice bottles as a token of my thanks? I have another favour to ask. My mother is now trying to change her image. She is tall like me with very long hair that makes her look so old. Every Saturday I see the marvellous work that you do. Is it possible that I could make an appointment for mum so that you could give her some recommendations on how to go about this? Never forget that I am indebted to you. Kind regards, Jan."

He told Jill and Jill told him to tell her that you are fully booked for weeks on a Saturday, and the best thing to do was for Jan and Val to come here. You can use the Studio that's in the house as all the colour charts are there. Then suggest we have an Indian takeaway. Also, say that they can have a room and stay overnight if they are worried about drinking and driving. Tell her it would be an excellent opportunity to get to know Jan and Val.

He then messaged Jan; his message read, "Dear Jan, don't worry about some wine for me. I appreciate that kind thought, but it's not necessary. Buy me a cup of coffee at the University one day. I am more than happy to see your mum. I am fully booked for weeks on my Saturday job. I have seen your mum several times, and I agree with you that she needs her hair cut short. I would also suggest some subtle highlights for her hair."

"Jill and I are free tomorrow evening. Is it possible that you and your mum could come to our house at six? We have a Studio at home which is fully equipped. If this is suitable Jill has suggested that we should have an Indian takeaway and spend the evening together. We have spare rooms so if you want to have a few glasses of wine, then you can easily stay over. If this is suitable for you, then please ask your mum to message me so that I have an idea what she is looking for. I have a cut in mind which will highlight her striking facial bone structure. It would also suit you as you both are so similar. Regards Paul,"

Five minutes later Jan replied, "Thank you so much for your kind invitation. Val and I are both looking forward to spending time with you and Jill. We would love to have a sleepover as we both never drink and drive. Val is so excited about you giving your time to us. She will write from her smartphone to you so that you are aware of her thoughts. This is amazing for her. My father would not allow her to have a mobile phone. I earn a lot from my Saturday job. Val does so much for me. I have bought her an iPhone and an iPad. Paul, I want to be open with you. I want you to be aware of things regarding Val and myself. I will become a lawyer. Though I believe that I could earn more by working full-time in Jill's Salon."

"My father is sixty-five. He has a drinking problem. He should have retired, but he now has to work until he is seventy because of the recruitment crisis for ministers. Val is forty-one. She had me when she was nineteen. She has for a lot of years had no sex at home. That's changed in the last year as we are now sleeping together. Yes, I am fucking my mum, and we are both loving it. I earn a lot of money at the Salon by letting a lot of older women eat my virgin cunt. How much would these women pay to have a mother and daughter fuck them? We would be prepared to do this from the Salon or some other suitable place."

"Val has been living in a time warp. Father has controlled and destroyed her life. She wants a new life. She is still young enough to do it. We both realise that we need to be discreet and we are very discreet. We are both looking forward to tomorrow evening. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a mother and daughter and we have a mother and son. Until then. Jan xxx."

Paul showed Jill the message. Jill said, "Fucking wonderful. That's what I was planning. I know church attendance figures are down, but Val has access to a large slice of a possible marketplace for us. We have women in their eighties visiting the Salon. May also has women in their eighties visiting her Clinic. I have money in the bank. May has money in the bank. We still have our family home which is rented out to an electronics company. It could easily be converted into a hotel. It has its indoor swimming pool. May was telling me that the company were not going to renew the lease as they had purchased a property themselves. We must look into this."

The kissed the Jill went back to watching 'Mum gives her final virginity, her ass, to her Son'. Paul had a message from Val, which read, Dear Paul, thank you so much for your kind offer and for your help with Jan's University Project. It is kind of you to invite us both tomorrow evening. Jan has changed my life, and I must say for the better. I had an existence before. All I have in my life is Jan. I have arranged with my husband that we both live separate lives though I will still support him with his Parish Duties and Sunday Church Services."

"I am so excited about meeting you and Jill. I love Indian food, but it's over twenty years since I have eaten it. My husband doesn't like it. So I am forbidden to even speak about it. Jan has done so much for me. She has done very well, and the money that she has earned has improved both our lives dramatically. I know that you will change my appearance completely for the better. Thank you for the lovely comment about my cheekbones structure. My mother said the same thing when I was a teenager. I still have a good body, but I also need advice on clothing and colour coordination."

"When Jan first told me what she did in the Salon I was a little shocked. But as I got to know more about it, I soon realised that she was providing a valuable service to women that was hygienic and natural. Nine months ago Jan shaved my cunt. Then I realised how sensitive my vagina was. Jan and I have sex daily. We both know it is Incest. We both love it. My husband would say we shall perish in the fires of hell when he had us living in hell. For the last nine months, Jan has taught me, through our lovemaking, how to stimulate a woman with my tongue, fingers and lips. I love eating cunt."

"Would it be possible if I could have a job like Jan in the Salon. If there are no vacancies at the moment, then I would like to put my name on a waiting list. I am an honest hard working woman with an open-mind and a creative imagination. I now have a lot of experience pandering to a woman's wants and needs. My mouth and ass are still virgin areas to a hard cock though both have been penetrated with a vibrator lubricated with cunt juice. Perhaps tomorrow evening you may wish to educate me on oral and anal cock penetration. If this is the case, then I look forward to the learning experience. With my warmest personal regards, Val."

Paul let Jill read it. It had aroused Paul, and he was fingering Jill's cunt as she read it. The occasional wow came from Jill as she read. She was also pushing her cunt against his fingers. She said, "What an asset they will both be to our business. Sally will probably phone tomorrow with an update on her plan of attack. Tomorrow morning give May a call and ask how our parent's property is getting on and when could we have an entry. I can see us converting that into a Hotel, Spa and Clinic pandering to horny women. Thank Val for her honesty. Tell her we felt the same things when we first fucked. Send her a link to 'Mum gives her final virginity, her ass, to her Son'. Tell her that I have said that your cock is far more significant than the one in the film."

Paul replied, "Thanks Val, we are both very interested in offering you a position with us. We can talk about it tomorrow. Thank you for your honesty, it means a lot to us. Jill and I had the same feelings as you when we first fucked. Jill has suggested that I send you this link to an excellent video, 'Mum gives her final virginity, her ass, to her Son'. She also told me to tell you that my cock is far more significant than the one in the video. I will love to know if you enjoy this video. Until tomorrow. Kind regards, Paul."

Paul and Jill then went upstairs. They were both tired. Jill bent over the dressing table, and he ass fucked her. She was hot, and he fucked her hard. Twenty minutes later he filled her ass with his cum. She loved this. As she enjoyed putting her fingers down on her leaking ass or cunt collecting the leakage on her fingers then licking them clean. They were both asleep ten minutes later.

Next morning they had a cunt session. Then they showered. Jill made breakfast. Paul had a message from last night from Val, it read, "Thanks for the video. Jan ass fucked me with our biggest vibrator. I enjoyed it. She fisted my cunt as she ass fucked me. I had a massive orgasm. I know that this is not real DP, but both of us are interested in DP. My husband's cock was tiny. I am a little apprehensive that your cock is so big. My cunt floods when I am aroused. I know that you will be gentle with me. I have experienced a little pain with Jan and I enjoyed it. Thinking about you and Jill and tomorrow night. Love Val and Jan."

Paul had lectures until midday when he was free. At his mid-morning he had two messages one from Viv which read, "Good morning, Sally has asked me to update you on our progress. We have made contact with William Harrison initially through a telephone conversation. He has suggested that he will not contend the divorce and is prepared to make a one-off payment of ten thousand pounds. We have asked him to furnish us with an audited statement of his assets within five working. If this were with us in this time frame, then all papers and medical records relating to the four criminal transmissions of infection would be handed over to the Police."

"This has created a large question mark in how he reacts to the possibility of criminal charges. Sally and I both have no hesitation about handing the medical file to the Police as when they act on it, and we both believe that they must. Then he could be looking at a substantial jail sentence. I will keep you updated on any developments. Sally was pleased with your visit yesterday. We can arrange a sleepover on Friday or Saturday. Which evening would suit you best? Regards, Viv."

The second from May read, "I can be at home from twelve today. I can't get your wonderful cock out of my head. I hope that you can visit. May."

He replied, "See you at twelve-fifteen. I must leave at five. Paul."

Paul then messaged Jill asking her to call him back now or at five past twelve. A minute later his phone rang. He told her about what Viv had suggested. He also told her about the sleepover and if it was OK if he wasn't there on Friday. She told him that the criminal charges were the way to go. Ten thousand is an insult. Friday would be good for her too. He said her he was seeing May this afternoon and would discuss the Hotel plan. She was happy about this and told him to be home by five-thirty as she wanted a quicky.

He arrived at May's just after twelve-fifteen. She opened the door, and she was wearing a satin dressing gown. She hugged and kissed him then said, "I have made you a cheese, ham and tomato omelette. I thought that you have had nothing since your breakfast. They went into the kitchen and May served him his lunch. He asked about the family house, and she told him that they would have the entry in nine weeks time. She told him that Sally Grant's sister Dot, who is an Architect, had been working on plans for over a month. May said to her that she hadn't seen the plans, but Sally had told her that they were right.

May went on to say how good it would be to have the Salon and her Clinic under the one roof. Dot was nearly ready to submit the plans for planning, but she wanted a meeting with us all soon. Paul told her that the meeting should be arranged as quickly as possible. He finished his lunch then hugged and kissed May. He was still sitting at the kitchen table. He undid the belt of her dressing gown. He stood up and took his clothes off. His cock was stiff. He fingered her cunt. She was ready for him.

He sat back down on the chair and invited May to squat over him as he moved the tip of his cock from her cunt lips to the crack of her ass. May was beautiful as she took his shaft and stroked her hard clit with the tip then pushed herself downwards to take the full length with the initial thrust. She soon had a fantastic rhythm going. She was gripping his cock at the base and at the tip as she rode him. He was stroking her clit with one hand and playing with her massive breasts with the other. Twenty minutes later May had a tremendous orgasm. She shook and trembled with it. Then sat holding his stiff cock inside her throbbing cunt.

They sat for five minutes like this, kissing and touching. May's iPhone rang, she came off him and answered it when she saw it was the Clinic. She listened then said, "I will be there in ten minutes."

May then went to the bathroom. She came back down the stairs five minutes later dressed. Paul was already dressed. He said, "There will be other days. I'll be in touch."

They kissed again. May said, "I was so looking forward to spending nearly five hours with you. Not to worry we will see each other soon. I enjoyed the time that we had. My cunt is tingling. What an amazing orgasm I had. Thanks for that."

They kissed then left the house together. It was one-thirty. He went back home and spend three hours doing revision work for University. He showered then went into the Studio at the house. He found the hairstyles that would best suit Val. He then noticed the most suitable highlights. Just before five, Jill appeared. He showed her what he intended to do to Val's hair. She was impressed. She said, "What you are suggesting is remarkable. There's a possibility that she won't recognise herself when you are finished. Would you like Jan and I to help you with highlights and blow dry?"

He replied, "That would speed things up. I thought it would take two and a half hours but if you two helped it would be easily under two hours. Yes please, we should do that."

He put his hand inside her leggings. He spread her cunt lips open. He felt her hard clit hit the inside the two fingers he had used to part her lips. He closed his fingers tightly gripping the hood of her clit. He asked, "How does mummy want to be fucked, the same way as I fucked her sister this afternoon?"

He was still squeezing her clit, she said, "She told me that she went on top of you as you sat on a chair in the kitchen. She had a massive orgasm. She loves your cock. Do you like fucking your mother and her sister? We must have a threesome soon. May wants Carol to join us too. Let's go to the kitchen. I want it the same way as you did May this afternoon."

They went to the kitchen. They both stripped. His cock was stiff. He sat on the chair, and she mounted him. Twenty minutes later she had a massive orgasm. She trembled too. The two sisters both gave terrific rides. Jill kissed him then said, "You are amazing. Let's shower now, so we are fresh for our guests."

Jan and Val arrived precisely on six. They were both wearing risqué outfits. Jill got them all a glass of Champagne apart from Paul who didn't want anything until he had finished the cut. They went into the Studio where Paul showed what he intended on doing. Jan and Val were impressed. Val sat on the chair. He washed her hair then prepared her for the cut. Forty minutes later there was a lot of hair on the floor. The shape looked stunning. Jill and Jan then started the highlighting. Paul finished off with the styling and blow drying. Twenty minutes later Val looked in the mirror and said, "It's wonderful, what a difference. It's a transformation. Thank you so much."

Jan said, "Val, you look like a thirty-year-old it's staggering the difference that this has made. The tones of the makeup blend so well. I am so happy that you have had this done."

They then went into the lounge. Paul sat on the sofa with Val. Jill and Jan sat on the other couch. Within five minutes they were all naked. Val was an excellent kisser. She teased Paul with her tongue. She then bent over and started sucking his cock. It was a slow, gentle suck. She was not rushing. Slowly and delicate were all her movements with her tongue and lips. Paul was fingering her wet cunt. She was so moist and juicy. He had four fingers inside her cunt. It was damp but tight. She was gently gripping his fingers with her cunt muscles. Paul was starting to realise that there was something tender and pleasant about Val's caresses. Val whispered, "That's the first cock that I have sucked in my life. Your cock is so big, but I feel comfortable with it. I love it."

Paul looked over, and Jill and Jan were sixty-nineing. Jan was in control as she repeatedly said, "Cum for me darling, cum for me. Flood my mouth with your sweet cunt juices."

Val's cunt was ready for him. For the next five minutes, he worked on her ass. Using her cunt juice he could quickly get three fingers inside her tight ass. As he fingered her ass, she moaned with pleasure. She was ready now. Paul said quietly, "Darling, we can do this two ways. Firstly, you can bend over that chair, and I will ride you doggy style in both holes. Or I can sit on that chair, and you go on top and ride me in both of your holes. How would you like to do it?"

Val kissed him then said, "Thank you for giving me a choice. For the first time, I would like to ride you. Initially, I will put you in my cunt. After several strokes, I will then put you in my ass. I will be very gentle with him there until I am comfortable with him. Then I will get a little more aggressive. I would like to finish you off in my cunt. Is that OK with you?"

The more Paul got to know Val, the more he liked her. He squeezed her hand as he led her to the chair. He sat on the chair, and Val squatted over him. She was moving the bulbous tip between her big hard clit down her cunt lips then back up again. After four strokes she then put the head of his cock in the middle of her cunt lips and gently pushed down on his hard cock. With the initial push, he was home. She had taken the full length and now started working on a smooth and powerful rhythm. She was gripping gently at the base and crown of his cock. She was good. He was rubbing her clit as she rode him.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,512 Followers
12